alone with the bull

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
luvnlife
Prepubescent

alone with the bull

Unread post by luvnlife » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:04 pm

There is a bull that my wife has seen off and on for a couple of years. Good looking and very hung. They have played together alone, I have been present a few times. On a couple of occasions my hotwife had me lick her clit or ass while they fucked. I have always cleaned her up.

A few months ago he came by, and after having me lick her pussy to get her very wet as she sucked his big cock she took him by the hand and led him to a chair. She rode him reverse cowgirl and told me to lick her clit, as well as his balls and shaft. I dutifully obeyed and as I did she squirted all over. A lot. I cleaned both of them as they continued to fuck. She squirted a couple more times. At one point his big, hard cock slipped out and she told me I could taste it. It was the first time I had ever had a cock in my mouth. I found it very erotic. I guided his cock back in to her, and shortly after he came in her pussy. I enjoyed cleaning her as he took a shower.

After that experience I told my wife I had enjoyed feeling his big cock in my mouth, especially covered in her cum. Over the next couple of months we talked about me taking on some fluffing duties, and clean up of her lovers.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago. I was at home while my wife was doing some shopping. I get a text from her that this bull is stopping by for a blowjob and he will be contacting me. A bit later I get a text from him telling me to put on a pair of my wife's pink panties and to be on my knees in the bedroom when he gets here, ready to worship his bull cock. I did as I was asked and made sure the front for was unlocked.

I got a text that he was two minutes away. I was on my knees. Waiting. I heard the door open and he entered the bedroom. Without saying a thing he undid his pants and took his big cock out. I immediately took it in my mouth and felt it get really hard and grow to its full, glorious 9 inches. He stroked it and told me to lick his nuts, which I did. He then got completely undressed and laid on the bed and demanded I worship his bull cock. As I sucked and stroked it he told me how he fucked my wife deeper than I ever could. He grabbed my head and fucked my mouth as he told me how he enjoyed fucking my wife. At times he would stroke his cock and tell me to suck his nuts. When precum would emerge he would tell me to lick it off. As I sucked and stroked his big cock he kept telling me how much my wife loves his big cock. He made me stand and take a picture of our cocks next to each other.

After sucking and stroking his cock as he teased me he told me he was going to cum. He put his cock deep in my mouth and I could feel and taste it as he started shooting his hot load. When he was done he told me he really enjoys cuck hubbys and left.