She did it

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Caddyguy
Prepubescent

She did it

Unread post by Caddyguy » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:45 am

My wife and I have taken some time off from the lifestyle. She just lost her desire for sex with
anyone including me. Truthfully she stopped having interest in me a few years ago. She even went on vacation with a very successful divorced doctor last summer to see if she wanted out of our marriage.

He just fell in love with her the first time they met, he made it clear to me, he was not interested in an affair, he wanted my wife and was going to do everything in his ability to break us up. Not sure why he failed, my wife told me she started to hate his sense of humor, sex sure but spending time together uh uh.

OK, my wife (now 53) has told me one thing she misses in life is giving head to a guy under 30. She can tell you in detail why it is the greatest feeling in world. being who she is and the life she has led become a cock and cum connoisseur. She likes the color amount and forcefulness and the harder and longer aspect sucking young men.

I told her to take advantage of any opportunity. She then had some weird reactions from guys when flirting with them. Getting older can be disheartening.
We were at a party over the weekend and an adult son of another couple and his friend joined us. The sons friend and my wife hit it off like two teenagers. She went outside and got high with him. She then walked back into the party and told me "he was going to show her his car"...that is our code.

They came back together 10-15 minutes later....she got what she was after.

Later on ,walked outside and found them making out, she had him up against the garage with her hands up his shirt twisting his nipples. She did that to me on our first date...made me smile, I just walked back inside ...She had a fun night