My First Time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Hotwife4fun

My First Time

Unread post by Hotwife4fun » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:23 pm

We have some friends who I will refer to here a T and S. One day T and I were having tea in her kitchen when T told me that she wanted to talk to me about something. She made me promise to not get upset with her and to just hear what she had to say. She proceeded to tell me that they were into swapping and had been for about two years now although they had only been with three other couples. I was shocked but I was all ears as she told me more and more. Then she dropped the bomb, she told me that she and S wanted to do it with J and I. I was stunned, maybe even a little defensive or even jealous, after all she was saying she wanted to go to bed with my husband and wanted me to go to bed with hers. It was a very interesting conversation to say the least and at one point even stimulating when she told me how much her husband wanted to go to bed with me. What I didn't tell her was all the times my husband had told me how much he would love to watch me have sex with another man. It was a long time fantasy of his and had even become a small one for me. However, I just could not see that happening, I was a virgin when we got married and had never slept with anyone but my husband. As time passed we talked more and more about it and I think I was becoming more than curious and perhaps she sensed it.

John and I talked about it and he said it was totally up to me. He wanted to do it, but only if I was 100% sure. He made it clear how much he would love to watch me have sex with another man. I told him that if we did it I was not sure I wanted him to watch, at least not at first. He said that he understood and we could do it anyway that made me feel comfortable and that just knowing that I was having sex with someone else while he was too was a turn on for him.

I told T that maybe, someday if the moment was right but I had concerns. She then told me that they had not been with anyone for three months and would get an STD test for our benefit and show me the results. Well no problem there, one less worry. I knew that her husband had had a vasectomy years ago because he and John had shared their stories about them, so that was not an issue. It was just me, I was turned on at the whole idea, but could I do it? I decided that if it happened, it happened and it was meant to be and left it at that. However, once you start thinking about it you start to fantasize and I was fantasizing a lot.

One night after going out to a movie with T and S we went over to their house for a glass of wine. My back was sore from working out and T gave me a muscle relaxant. As I sat in front of the fire with my glass of wine I felt very warm and relaxed. Her husband ( S ) came over and sat behind me on the floor and began rubbing my neck and shoulders. Soon he was working his way down my back and it just felt wonderful. His hands were up my shirt massaging my back and he unsnapped my bra. Well OK, where is this going? John and T were cozy on the sectional. The fire was warm, my back was feeling much better. If fact I was becoming aroused. I had just finished my period three days before and I was incredibly horny.

S leaned forward and kissed me on my neck. I tilted my head and brushed my hair out of the way as if to say it's OK. He continued to kiss my neck softly and for the first time put his hands on my breast. He was trying to seduce me and I was letting him. I turned my head and he kissed me on the mouth and gently laid my head down on one of the many pillows. We continued to kiss as he unbuttoned my blouse and kissed my breast gently. His hand moving slowly down my body and stopped between my legs where he began rubbing me through my pants. He unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and put his hand in my pants and began rubbing me through my panties. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and soon my panties were soaking wet. I was embarrassed. I was laying on my back with my feet flat on the floor with my knees bent upwards and my pants down around my ankles. I slipped them off and parted my legs slightly. He put his hand under my panties and gently massaged my clitoris and then put his finger inside me. Very gently, taking care not to hurt me, first one finger and then two. No stopping now.

It was happening and I wanted it. I had never had sex with anyone but my husband, I was a virgin when we got married and I was about to lose my sexual innocence. John and T had left the room and gone upstairs, we were alone. Perfect. I wanted to be naughty, and knowing that my husband and his wife were together made it even more exciting.

He undressed, took of my blouse and told me how beautiful I was in the firelight We kissed as his fingers worked their magic. After a few more minutes of foreplay I just could wait no longer and I ask him to make love to me. He slipped my panties off and I spread my legs for him. He got between them and rubbed the tip of his penis against my clitoris. He slowly entered me just a little as if to tease me. Then a little more and a little more with each slow push. Then in one very smooth long push he was entirely inside me. I was breathless, there was a little pain due to his size but mostly the feeling was incredible. For the first time ever I was having sex with someone other that my husband. I was being naughty. I was a married woman with my legs wrapped around another woman's husband as he thrust in and out of me. It was taboo and it felt sooo good!

He talked dirty to me. He told me that the very first time we met he knew that someday he would go to bed with me. He had fantasized this moment. He told me how wet I was and that I felt "silky" and very tight. He was saying all the right things. He told me other things that I will leave to your imagination and made me tell him what I wanted him to do and I did. He put my legs on his shoulders and went in and out of me in long slow strokes. The feeling was incredible. Then with my legs spread wide he quickened his pace and was now fucking me very hard. I had already had two orgasms was starting my third when he pushed all the way into me, his body stiffened and I felt the spasms of his penis as he came with such force that I could actually feel him cumming inside me.

We rested for a while by the fire and then he picked me up and carried me upstairs to the guest master, turned on the fireplace there and went back downstairs and made us both hot chocolate. We sat in bed talking and listening to my husband and his wife making love in the master bedroom down the hall. After we finished our hot chocolate we made love again in every position you can think of and then fell sound asleep.

When we woke in the morning we did it again and he fell back asleep. I got up and put on a t-shirt and went downstairs to the kitchen where I could here T and my husband talking over coffee. They both had a guilty, mischievous look about them. We avoided looking directly at each other for a few minutes but soon we were laughing and teasing each other about our night. It was kind of weird actually. I was sitting there with my husband and my friend whose husband had made love to me no less than four times in the last 12 hours while she made pancakes and winked at me.

For the next week we were all inseparable, we just could not stay out of bed.

Good friends, we all see each other often.

Lori

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: My First Time

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:25 pm

A great read! Sounds like a great time was had by all. Thanks for sharing!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Blackyoung

Unread post by Blackyoung » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:01 am

Well written! Awesome read.

I would love to hear more!

deleted_user

Unread post by deleted_user » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 am

Very nice story. Glad that you took the time to share. Thanks!

MAtt

Jimbo_McC

Unread post by Jimbo_McC » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:44 pm

:up: Great tale of hot sex between 4 hot& happy people.

Loved it hope you went on from there to even hotter things.