Happy Birthday Part 4

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
dfs495
Prepubescent

Happy Birthday Part 4

Unread post by dfs495 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

Sunday morning we slept in and recovered from our Saturday evening with Gary. My wife said that she was sore from the pounding “her two studs” gave her. I was flattered that she put me in the same league as her lover. He certainly had the bigger cock, could last longer, cum more and recover faster. She loved me though. We talked about how exciting the night was and assured each other that it was OK. My wife talked about doing it again soon and I asked her if she wanted to stick to just one lover or wanted a stable of them. She replied with a mischievous smile that she wasn’t sure.

Eventually, we got up, had breakfast, read the paper and decided to go to a movie. Afterwards we did a little shopping, including some new lingerie for her, and went home. We were both tired and I had to go to work the next morning so we went to bed early. My wife complained about still being sore but she offered to give me a blowjob or to sit on my face while I masturbated but I was too tired for anything. We curled up and went to sleep.

My alarm went off too damn early and I dragged myself through the morning ritual of getting ready for work. My darling wife was snuggled up in bed sound asleep and looking sweet and innocent and incredibly fuckable all at the same time. I noticed for a minute that the sheets were stained from all of the cum that both Gary and I had spilled onto them. Or more correctly, from all the cum that Gary and I had pumped into my wife that had then leaked from her pussy. I gave her a gentle kiss and headed to my daily grind.

Work was busy. I barely had time to think. When I did, I couldn’t help but relive watching Gary’s big cock slide in and out of my wife’s tight pussy. I kept seeing her after we had both fucked her. The memory of her newly bare crotch, her lips so red and swollen, her clit so large and throbbing and, of course, the steady flow of another man’s cum and my own from deep inside her gave me a warm rush of sexual energy. Unfortunately, by the end of the day I was too worn out to even imagine fucking her. I headed home, looking forward to a cold beer and a quiet night.

When I walked in the door at home, my wife greeted me with a warm wet kiss and a grab of my ass. “How was your day,” she asked.

I gave her a run down and said how I wanted nothing more than dinner and a chance to sit in front of the TV and relax. She seemed disappointed.

“Gary called,” she explained. “He has our photo proofs done and he thought we could all go to dinner.”

“I’m really not up for it,” I said. “You go and have fun. Tell him that I am sorry.”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t mind?” she asked.

“No, really,” I told her. “Go.”

“When you say ‘have a good time . . .’”

“If it happens, it happens,” I interrupted knowing that she was asking permission to fuck Gary. “I’ll be asleep, wake me up if you’re looking for more when you get home.”

After she changed her mind a few times I finally convinced her that she should go. I could tell that she wanted to. I went to the kitchen to get a beer and she grabbed her purse and keys. “Look,” she said, as she was about to head out the front door. She raised her short skirt and showed me that she was not wearing any underwear.

“Don’t make a mess in the car again,” I told her, reminding her that the last time she had driven home without underwear from a meeting with Gary, she had soaked the car seat with his sperm.

“I have a pair in my purse. I thought I would put them on and try to save you a treat.”

I had to admit that despite my exhaustion the thought of her returning with a pussy full of another man’s cum was exciting. My cock stirred but I did my best to ignore it and sent her on her way with a passionate kiss.

I watched a little TV and read the paper. I got a phone call from one of my wife’s friends. I told her that my wife was out. I ate a little and went to bed early. My wife had changed the sheets so there no longer was the huge stain from all the cum. I decided to sleep in the nude in anticipation of her return. My thoughts wandered and I considered jacking off while thinking about my wife getting fucked by Gary and his big cock. I resisted the temptation and soon was asleep.

The next thing I remember was feeling a pair of cold hands on my back. I woke up and rolled over enough to realize that it was my wife.

“Hi,” I managed to get out in my groggy state. “Did you have a good time?”

“Yes,” she replied. “We went to dinner and then did a little dancing and finally ended up back at Gary’s.”

“Oh,” I said as a sort of question.

“I met Gary’s room mate. His name is Bill.”

“Oh,” I repeated as even more of a question. “What time is it?”

“Three A. M. Don’t wake up. You have to go to work tomorrow.”

I was too tired to argue, even if my cock was at full attention and I was curious to hear the rest of her story. I rolled back over and my wife snuggled in behind me. At some point, I woke up enough to realize that she was in bed with me and that I hadn’t dreamed her return. She was buried under the covers pressed up hard against me. I ran my hands over her body and realized that with the exception of panties, she was nude. At some point in the evening she had put those panties on so I was sure that she and Gary had had sex.

My alarm went off again too early and I got up to shower and get dressed for work. As I was kissing my sleepy wife good bye she woke up enough to say, “Here, take these with you.” She bumped around under the covers and then handed me her underwear. “I’ll call you and tell you all about last night.”

Her panties were damp in some places and where they weren’t they had obviously dried deposits of cum. I folded them so that the damp part was inside and put them in my pocket. I liked the idea of carrying with me the evidence of my wife getting fucked by another man.

Work was as busy as usual. The morning went by quickly and just before lunch my phone rang. It was my wife. “Close your office door,” she suggested. “We can talk about last night.”

Everyone was headed for lunch anyway so I figured we could have an undisturbed hour of hot chat. I closed my door and sat back down at my desk. “So how was it,” I asked.

“Incredible,” she answered. “And you will love the pictures Gary took of us. They made me want to fuck you all over again.”

“I’m sure that Gary benefited from that.”

“Oh he did, but let’s not get ahead of our story,” she teased. “First we looked at photos in his studio and he had me help him in the dark room for a short while. He had pictures of another couple involved in S and M that he had taken. This time the man was the submissive and he was being badly abused by his wife.”
“Lucky bastard,” I commented.

“Be careful what you ask for,” she reminded me with a laugh. “This one shot was incredible because it showed his cock being crushed under her high heels. She was standing right on his dick. Her shoes were black and his cock was an ugly purple. It was beautiful.”

“Wow,” was all I could think to say.

“After we finished in his studio Gary took me out for drinks and dinner. He liked that I wasn’t wearing underwear and he made me show him my pussy several times in semi-public places. I told him about the panties I had for later and he seemed to really get off on that idea.”

“We had a nice dinner and then he took me to a night club for dancing. He was all over me the whole night. I felt like I was back in high school. I haven’t had to fight someone off like that for quite a while. Don’t get me wrong, I was flattered. It’s just that I had forgotten how much energy you guys can have when you are young and horny.”

She made me feel old talking like that but I was only ten years older than Gary was. I guess the grind of life can take its toll.

“He had me so hot on the dance floor, I didn’t even mind when he began to run his hands under my skirt and lift it up so other guys could see my pussy. I damn near fucked him on the dance floor. I think I would like to fuck him in public sometime. I know the women would be jealous of me. And Gary says that he knows of a sex club where we could do it. Does that sound like fun?”

“Yeah,” I told her. My cock was throbbing at the idea of watching her be fucked with a big crowd around. “You know how much I liked that scene in ‘Boogie Nights’ where the guy’s wife is getting screwed on the drive way at a party and all those other guys are watching.”

“The husband in that movie didn’t like it.”

“I know but that is not me.”

“I finally told Gary that he had to take me somewhere and fuck my brains out. He suggested his place. So we jumped in his car and headed out. I gave him a blowjob in the car but I wouldn’t make him cum. He went back and forth between begging me to finish him and telling me that if I didn’t stop, he would crash. I also fingered myself off and stuck my wet fingers in his mouth.”

I groaned at that point and made my wife giggle.

“Gary has a nice house. We walked through the front door and I started to pull off my dress. He stopped me and said, ‘I should have told you that I have a roommate. I think he is home.’ I pulled my dress back down and we went into the living room. Bill wasn’t there but as soon as Gary went into the kitchen to get us some wine, Bill came home. He had been at the video store and came in with several tapes. Gary introduced us and we talked about the tapes Bill had brought. I just wanted to take Gary into his room and fuck him but I wasn’t sure how he felt about Bill being around so I just played it by ear.”

“Gary wanted to watch one of the movies so we all sat down on the sofa with our wine to watch. We weren’t very far into the film when Gary started to run his hands over my legs. He slipped his hand under my dress and I looked up to see Bill watching us and smiling. I invited Bill to do the same and I soon had two hands under my dress and feeling my pussy.”

“You did them both didn’t you,” I asked.

“Yes, I did.” she replied. “Are you surprised?”
“No, I guess not. I guess that is why your panties are still damp.” I had pulled them out and sniffed at them. The thought that not just one man’s but two men’s cum had soaked them gave me an even greater thrill. “I may have to come home and have you too.”

“Okay,” she said with a laugh. “Do you want me to tell you the rest of what happened first?”

“No. I’ll be home very soon. You get naked and on the bed. When I see you I want your legs spread wide. I am going to bury my face in your well fucked pussy and you can tell me the rest.”

I scribbled a note for my secretary and raced out of the office. I was glad that no one was around. My erection was very obvious. I drove home quickly with thoughts of my wife and her two lovers in my head.

As soon as I got in the door I raced upstairs to our bedroom and found a wonderful sight. My wife was naked on our bed. Her legs were spread and she was slowly fingering her clit and massaging her bare pussy. I knelt at the edge of the bed and kissed her hand. When she moved it away I plunged my tongue into her. A small gasp escaped her lips and then she said, ‘Hello Dear. I take it that you don’t mind that I fucked two men last night.”

I let my tongue answer as I continued to lick her wet pussy.

“Last night was incredible,” she began. “Bill’s cock is even bigger than Gary’s and he told me that he hadn’t had sex in awhile. The first time he came it felt like a firehose inside of me. I was sucking on Gary at the time and as soon as Bill finished Gary took his place. They kept rotating like that until they had each come deep inside of me twice. I can’t even recall the number of orgasms I had. And my jaw is sore from sucking on those big cocks.”

I couldn’t wait any longer. I jumped up and unzipped my fly. My erection pointed right at my wife’s pussy and I simply followed it in until I was face to face with her. We kissed deeply and shared the taste of her and her lovers. I only took a minute to cum and I thrust myself harder into her than I ever remembered doing. I collapsed into her arms and she kissed me and petted my head.

“My little cuckold likes for his wife to get fucked by big cocks, doesn’t he,” she mocked in a silly voice. “Well I will just have to be sure that I have plenty of big cocks around to make him happy, won’t I”

“Yes. I love to think about and watch you fucking other men. Please don’t stop.”

“Oh, I won’t”, she answered.

To Be Continued ?

hkuk
Trainable

Re: Happy Birthday Part 4

Unread post by hkuk » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:02 am

rivetting .... and late for work now!

Looking forward to the next part. :up:

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:54 pm

dfs495 wrote:To Be Continued ?
Please!!!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 am

Of course, because I'm probably going to be late for work after reading this as well!!! :whip:
O2

viking68
Experienced

Unread post by viking68 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Very well written story!!! Please continue