Adventure at the Green Door

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Rocketman
Trainable

Adventure at the Green Door

Unread post by Rocketman » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 pm

It seems that after the recent OHW Meet and Greet Ms Rocket and I have been credited with being experts on the Green Door. First of all, Ms Rocket is always happy to provide a tour for newbie’s but we would not consider ourselves experts by any means. Since getting involved in the hotwife lifestyle several years ago we have visited several lifestyle clubs and many have been good experiences.

Ms Rocket and I have visited several clubs in Vegas and she prefers the Green Door for a couple of reasons: It is very much single guy friendly and the security is always there but never in her way. Additionally, it is fairly clean, has couples areas and theme rooms. One negative is that there is no dance floor.

We owe our introduction to the Green Door to another hotwife couple who introduced us not only to the Green Door but also a couple other clubs in Vegas. We have been to other clubs in other cites but the Green Door is the only one where we have felt comfortable enough to play. Normally it takes quite a bit of seduction and foreplay to get Ms Rocket in the mood to play with a new boyfriend. However, our experiences at the Green Door have allowed Ms Rocket to live out her fantasy of picking up a stranger. Our first few times at the Green Door were mostly just watching and getting the lay of the land. We mostly hang around in the couple’s areas where we watched and got turned on and went back to our room and had incredible sex. The Hotwife lifestyle is well suited for us because I am and admitted voyeur and Ms Rocket likes to be watched even more than she likes to watch.

Our first time to actually play at the club was with one of the employees, which I am sure was against their rules. We had stayed very late almost until closing time. We were in the couple’s area in one of the rooms downstairs. I had Ms Rocket lying back on the bed on top of a couple towels. There were several couples watching us. Pretty soon I looked up and all the couples were gone but standing there watching us was the sexy black door man who had been making eyes at Ms Rocket all night. She had made it very clear to me earlier in the evening that he was very doable. By this time in our hotwife adventures I knew that Ms Rocket had already had some good experiences with black guys and I knew she wanted to do this guy. I could see that he was waiting for one of us to give him a signal that it was OK to come in the room. I decided to take a chance and be spontaneous even though we had never done anything quite like this before I gave him a glace, a nod, and a little bit of a hand signal and he was in the room in an instant. Ms Rocket had been picked up on my signal as well and I could tell by the look on her face that she was not one bit disappointed that I had asked her new friend to join us.

I handed our new friend a condom and Ms Rocket impressed us both by doing a little trick she does where she puts a condom on with her mouth. I continued to fuck Ms Rocket while she got her new friend ready but only moments later I surrendered my standing position between Ms Rocket’s legs. It was really surreal watching this black stud slid into her very wet and ready pussy. One of the reasons we had enjoyed playing with black guys is that we both enjoy the contrast. This was just absolutely and unreal experience. I was watching Ms Rocket enjoy herself with a guy who was a complete stranger only a few hours before!

He must have been pretty excited by the whole series of events too because he did not last long. As soon as he came in the condom he thanked both Ms Rocket profusely, shook my hand and headed out before he got himself fired. Ms Rocket and I put our clothes back on and headed back to our hotel for some really incredible sex. Ms Rocket and I have enjoyed several Green Door adventures since but this was her first!

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Re: Adventure at the Green Door

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 pm

:o Aw man :!: I just washed these jeans :oops:
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

Vegas_Creampie
Prepubescent

Re: Adventure at the Green Door

Unread post by Vegas_Creampie » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 pm

For the reason you like the Green Door are the reason we don't. Too many single guys standing aroung gawking.

We prefer the Red Rooster. More of a party atmosphere, plenty of dance floor and a very diverse crowd. While many attending are couples, there are just enough single guys to make things interesting without all the gawkers. Nothing worse than a bunch of guys standing around who would rather have their tool in their hand instead of in my wife!!!