Creampuff Gets Laid

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Creampuff_Wife

Creampuff Gets Laid

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 am

Ok, this is going to be a pretty dull story- but it's TRUE...and I enjoyed myself, so that's all that matters!

There's a man, on this board, who I've been chatting/e-mailing for months. He comes to Vegas on a semi-regular basis for work, and of course, from the moment we decided to hook up, he was unable to get here! Finally, he's here, in town, and we arranged to meet tonight.

I was nervous as hell- this is a man I've REALLY enjoyed 'talking' with, and he couldn't be as great in person. (After the good luck I had at the M&G with my liking everyone in person, I didn't expect that lightening could strike TWICE!) But we met up, and things seemed to be going pretty well.

He was even better looking than I'd thought- his pictures didn't do him justice. Tall, broad-shoulders, an easy smile, gorgeous eyes...This was going to be nice!

We went to dinner first. The restaurant we'd originally chosen, was out of the question, so we decided to go somewhere else- and it was crowded, so we went to yet another place. To his credit, he hadn't minded the change of venues at all- just flowed with it.

The only hitch, was that the third place, was kinda loud. We'd been talking nonstop this whole time- about work, his family, my life, sex of course...you name it. We weren't going to let some loud music stop us though, and dinner was over rather quickly, it seemed.

The plan was to head off to the Green Door- because it was centrally located. So we went in, and we were the only couple in the place. There were three single men, but that was it. (We didn't care, because we knew it was REALLY early for any type of 'action'.)

We wandered from room to room, kissing and fondling each other. I'd been hot for him for months now, so it wasn't hard to get me all worked up! We ended up in one of the little rooms upstairs. (A bed/platform, two chairs and a table, and a mirror.) We spent some time kissing, and just running our hands over each other. He asked me if I liked certain things he was doing- I appreciated his concern! I wrapped my hands around his hard, thick, cock and used my thumb to stroke the head of it as I stroked the shaft. I could tell from the drops of pre-cum that he was READY.

He arranged a pillow for me, and positioned himself between my legs. As the wide head of his cock made contact with my wet pussy, he sighed and murmured something about how hot I felt. As he sank into me, I could feel myself opening up to take more of him, but I still had to stretch in order to take him in.

He began thrusting slowly, and he was surprised (pleasantly I believe) to find out how flexible I am. He began to speed up his strokes and was soon pounding away. We repositioned my legs every few minutes, and I was enjoying the way he filled me up. I honestly don't know how long we fucked, but after a while, he turned me over onto my stomach, and we fucked doggy-style. He slipped out of me, and I was (sadly) not wet enough for him to re-enter. Well, he just said I was too tight, I said I was too dry....either way, we took a (VERY) short break to grab some lube, and then started again. I tell you boys and girls, this man fucked me like a CHAMP! We attracted some attention, but I only really noticed movement. I can't tell you who was out there, or how long they stayed. I was TOTALLY focused on the moment! With one final, deep thrust, he emptied his balls...I could feel his dick twitching, and it drove me wild! After a few minutes of recovery, I needed to get some water so we got up and got dressed.. We were both sweaty and exhausted- jelly legs for all of my friends!!! (In fact, my legs are STILL a bit shaky!)

I know we were in there for a few hours, but it seemed like mere minutes. We couldn't stay, because he has to work early tomorrow a.m. He's leaving in another day or two, and we may not get the chance to hook up again on THIS trip...but I've been told that our adventures together have only JUST begun. :mrgreen:

Rocketman
Trainable

Re: Creampuff Gets Laid

Unread post by Rocketman » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:28 am

nice post CPW...good luck on next time. I am attempting to picture you in a "quiet romantic" moment....OK..."loud passionate sex"....now that picture is easier! lol

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:39 am

Woww, we got a couple new Authors on the shelves this morning. Boof will probably wait till they go paperback being frugal and all. The only problem Creampuff, we know your a Virgin Right Now! but fiction is allowed. Almost as bad as a Gung Ho Hee Man giving his wife up.

Got a little nervous, "tall, broad shoulders, easy smile and gorgeous eyes." Holy shit, she's talking about Boofer. Where's the part about a 10 incher? Don't leave Boof short. Then again, the only Green Door I've seen was a shitter outside Da Nang and a bar in Gallup. Nothing about being a Marathon Man either. So it's not Boofer for sure. Tooo Baaad.

All in all, good stuff there, and well written, easy reading and headed for the Publishers desk. From a Virgin no less!!

Boofer

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 am

Rocketman wrote:nice post CPW...good luck on next time. I am attempting to picture you in a "quiet romantic" moment....OK..."loud passionate sex"....now that picture is easier! lol
Damn Rocketman- I didn't know I fucked you last weekend (would have thought I'd remember THAT!)...or did you just sneak in the room with the others? ;) I mean, of COURSE I have quiet romantic sex! I'm NEVER loud, or passionate about ANYTHING! :roll:
Boofer wrote:Woww, we got a couple new Authors on the shelves this morning. Boof will probably wait till they go paperback being frugal and all.
I'll send you one of my 'authors copies'...I'll autograph it too! :D
Boofer wrote:The only problem Creampuff, we know your a Virgin Right Now! but fiction is allowed. Almost as bad as a Gung Ho Hee Man giving his wife up.
Yup. I'm a reg'lar Virgin Mary Magdalane...
Boofer wrote:Got a little nervous, "tall, broad shoulders, easy smile and gorgeous eyes." Holy shit, she's talking about Boofer. Where's the part about a 10 incher? Don't leave Boof short. Then again, the only Green Door I've seen was a shitter outside Da Nang and a bar in Gallup. Nothing about being a Marathon Man either. So it's not Boofer for sure. Tooo Baaad.
Boofer, now you know when I talk about our sex life, I ALWAYS mention how 'Marine' you are, never leaving a man behind and all...I also tend to mention the way you keep your hat, boots and spurs on in bed! As to the 10 incher- well, I think everyone here already knows that bit, so in the interest of saving time, I just don't add in the unneccesary details! :mrgreen:
Boofer wrote:All in all, good stuff there, and well written, easy reading and headed for the Publishers desk. From a Virgin no less!!
The Publisher? Hell, I'm gonna follow it to HIS desk...maybe he'll spread me out over it, and read me until my toes curl?!?! (Lucky for him, they allow him to carry that massive weapon of his, concealed now- out there in DC! :mrgreen:

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Glad to hear you finally made it happen! And thanks for sharing it!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:41 pm

roadrunner wrote:Glad to hear you finally made it happen! And thanks for sharing it!
Finally made it happen? YOU were there, the LAST time it happened! (It wasn't so long ago, but you know how your memory is going...)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Creampuff_Wife wrote:
roadrunner wrote:Glad to hear you finally made it happen! And thanks for sharing it!
Finally made it happen? YOU were there, the LAST time it happened! (It wasn't so long ago, but you know how your memory is going...)
I mean you finally made it happen with this guy!

Geeze! :roll:

My memory ain't what it used to be, but I ain't forgettin' you! :shock: :twisted:
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:30 pm

Just goes to show ya, this board ROCKS!

Nice story CPW. I think you're gonna need to change that signature, cause this ain't the same old stuff. This is real! Isn't it.
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:42 pm

Mr_Butterfly wrote:Nice story CPW. I think you're gonna need to change that signature, cause this ain't the same old stuff. This is real! Isn't it.
Thanks Mr. B! :oops:

Yep, THIS ONE is totally real. The other one "Tall Tale" isn't.

I appreciate the kind words...makes me think I might do this again, next time!

wbam

Unread post by wbam » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm

CPW very real.

She is so nice.

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks wbam! Takes one, to know one!