Saturday Suprise

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
BeNatural
Trainable

Saturday Suprise

Unread post by BeNatural » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 pm

This is not exactly a hotwife story, but a hotgirlfriend story, if you get my drift. I'm single, but I've dated a woman that would have done this. In fact, I emailed her this story, and she enjoyed it. She's living with a guy in the eastern part of the US now, and they are exploring the idea of an open relationship. Her and I exchange stories still.

Its a Saturday and I'm off of work for the weekend. It's just after lunch, and my girlfriend of two years is going return a book to a friend. She said that she'd been putting off bringing it back for long enough now, and needed to get it back to her and visit for a while. After a little more than an hour she calls and tells me that she'll be a bit longer because she had to go to the store and buy some things that she had forgotten about this week. One two then three more hours go by. I didn't really notice it the time slipping by at first becuase I was busy working in the garden, but I began to worry about her getting in an accident or something after two hours had passed. I told myself to quit worrying and thinking negative, and that she was OK. I got back to work again, and just as I began to watch the time about an hour later, she drove up. She was fine afterall, and I was glad to see her.

I helped her carry in a couple of bags. I told her that I was starting to worry for a moment, but I was glad that she was ok. She smiled. I noticed that she looked a bit distracted, but I was sure that she had a busy afternoon, and was ready to relax.

We went into the kitchen and put up what she bought. I opened my arms as she walked to me, and I gave a big hug and she rested her head on my shoulder for a moment. I could hear that the kids were still watching a movie in the living room, so I didn't hold back as I began to kiss her neck passionately. She sighed and kept resting on my shoulder. I kept up the kisses and nuzzled her neck, then she raised to kiss me back. I was feeling a bit horny as it was, and I began to kiss her even more passionately. In fact, it had been a few days since we had made love. We had both been tired lately, and without noticing it more than a couple of days slipped by. That wasn't normal for us, but that was just the way the week ended. Anyway, I began to feel aroused as her body pressed against mines. I could feel breathing change as I began to feel my cock begin to wake. I began to gently rub her lover back then her ass, pulling her to me. By now, I could feel some pressure down below as my cock was starting to stiffen a bit. She pressed into me as my rubbing continued.

Then, to my suprise, she slowly pulled away. She took a slight step back and said that she'd better take a shower first. She said that she'd gotten a little sweaty today and felt a little sticky. She wispered that she needed a bath first. I playfully answered, "you know I don't care about that, in fact I like it when you're a little sweaty, I like your smell". I tried to sound naughty and nice all at the same time. She snickered, "aw, I know you do". With that, I wrapped my arms around her again and began to kiss her lightly. She leaned into me. Now, I began to rub her sides then her belly as I looked to be sure none of her children were rounding the corner. I was the coast was clear and began to ease my findertips into the waist band of her shorts. She said softly again, "I really should bathe first". I answered back just as before, "but I want to be able to smell you, it's ok". She warmed up to what I said, aparently liking it, and kissed me while shifting her weight back. She looked over her shoulder at the door for a moment, then turned back to me with a slightly nervous look, and said, "but I met up with Mike this afternoon, and we fooled around". I froze for a moment, taking it in. I took a big gulp, feeling a ping of jellousy, feeling left out, but soon I felt warm again as she leaned back in and hugged me.

You see, she and I had discussed having an open relationship a few times. I told her that it would be fun for it to be open for both of us, but that it would be most exciting for me knowing she had another lover or two. So, I didn't "need" it to be open for me to fool around also. With talked about it a couple of times, never exaclty declaring it open, but I made it clear to her that I wanted her to be able to have her freedom. Besides, I didn't own her, and it was "her" sexuality, not mines. We had also had threesomes before getting together, and wanted to have a few together, but we could never seem to find the right people. That, along with the busyness of life, time had passed, and other than being a bit kinky between the two of us, that was all that had happened.

Now, as she told mentioned to me that she'd been with Mike that day, all sorts of feelings began to rush through me. I began to feel intoxicated and extremely horny at the same time. Sure, a little feeling of betrayal wanted to rise up in me only because she did not ask me first, but I didn't want to spoil the moment. I wanted to be supportive of her choice, her freedom, and stick to my words of the last two years about her freedom to do it. My insides were mushy, but my cock was beggining to harden by the second. I wanted to make love to her for being a sexy woman and following her desires, her adventurous desires in particular.

Actually, she had told me when she met mike at the local mechanic shop, and she also told me that she thought he was hot. Later, at another time she mentioned that they had done a bit of flirting back and forth when she brought her car in for maintenance. She said he asked for her number, but she didn't know if he'd really go for her. I also knew he called her once. I guess a couple of months had passed, and it wan't on the front of my mind. Aparently, he must have really caught her eye, because she kept in touch with him. Now, looking back, obviously things progressed between them, and after much talk and flirting they hooked up.

She slowly, in a shy way, caught me up on the happenings between her and Mike as I continued to caress her body with my hands while hugging in the kitchen. I listened quietly, taking it all in, but I was certainly distracted by my arousal. My heart began to beat harder. I could feel it pounding slightly. I began to ease my finger tips under the waist of her shorts and panties once again. She wispered again, "you might not want to do that. I was serious about a bath, he came in me". I froze for a moment. Looking into her eyes. Images of them fucking flashed through my mind, along with what her pussy might have looked like after. I looked at the door, then whispered back, "it's ok". I suprised myself, but I couldn't help it. I still slid my hand down to her pussy. I could feel her lovely hairy mound, and as my finger tips rounded it they slowly began to dip into all the wetness in her panties. She tensed a little. We were silent as my fingers slowly found her lips. Her breathing quickened and almost stopped. She whispered more, "uh... I think he came quite a bit, I felt it leaking out of me a bit while driving". Its ok I said. I began to kiss her pationatly again. She still felt frozen at first, but she relaxed and warmed up to my touch. I began to get really horny, and wanted to take her right there. I wanted to see what her pussy looked like first, but I wanted to make love to her right then. She began to get turn-on too aparently as I felt her open her legs sligtly and push her mound against me. I whispered, "let's go to the bedroom while the movie is still playing". "Are you sure you want to go there right now", she asked with a slight giggle? "Yes", I answered with a naughty look as I began to turn and head to the bedroom.

She followed and shut the door behind us after first telling the kids that we were going to take a nap. I stood beside the bed awaiting her as she walked into my arms. We quickly picked up where we had left off and began kissing eachother feverishly. I lifted her shirt and caressed her breast before steppind back to step out of my clothes. There she was in only her shorts and panties. I felt like a teenager again buzzing with anticipation. I dropped to my knees and began to slowly lower her shorts. I pulled them off like unwrapping a precious gift. As her shorts dropped down I could see the wetness soaking through her white bikini panties. The crotch was all matted up and wet. Suddenly I could smell the sex, mostly his cum, but I could smell her body more now too. In amazement I lowered her panties. The crotch came down last as it slowly peeled away from her cum soaked pussy. Droplets were on some of her pussy hair. I leaned to kiss her hips and lower belly. I was burning with lust for her at this point. I reached up and felt her pussy gently, just gliding my finger tip along her creamy slit. I leaned back and lower to take a look at her beautiful pussy. She covered her eyes in playful embarrassment, but she was getting into this too. I could tell she was abit amused by me still wanting her just after another man, and was a bit relieved by that. Looking at her pussy I could see a big droplet of cum hanging from her lips. I rubbed the droplet onto her lips with my finger. I was tempted to lean in and taste her freshly fucked pussy, but I didn't want to go too far and make her feel awkward. So, I rose again slightly and kissed her on her belly. I then stood up and hugged her tightly and reasuringly before we started kissing again. After tossing the covers away, I gently turned her and lay her on our bed. She scooted up farther onto it. I reached and spread her legs before climbing onto the bed. What an amazing sight is was to see her looking so pretty there, as usual, but to see her pussy full of another man's cum. Her lips were puffy and dark, and looked a bit more open than usual. From this angle I could see that her ass crack was full of his cum too, and a tiny wet spot was already forming on the sheet.

Taking in every inch of her sexy body I climbed over her and up to kiss her. My cock was raging hard, almost to the point of hurting. I lowered my body down right over hers and held my cock with one hand. I wanted to slide right into her filled pussy, but I savored the moment and teased us both by rubbing my cock head gently on her lips up and down. I teased her clit with it a bit before putting it lower and parting her lips with its head. I pushed between her lips a bit more, still going up and down, but I couldn't hold it away any longer, and my cock naturally found her open hole. I savored every second as my cock slid into her slick cum filled pussy. It was amazingly wet. Possibly too wet, but my arousal made up for it. I wondered if it was too wet for her to feel my cock well, or was it that his cock was bigger and he stretched her a bit. Her pussy did feel a bit different, a bit more open. This scared me and turned me on all at the same time. I felt intoxicated at that point.

I was taking some slower strokes now and then and thinking about every detail of her pussy. I was fascinated by the whole situation. My mind left the mechanics of sex for a moment and drifted off to imagine her flirting with her mechanic lover. I imagined being flirtatious around him, then I imagined her texting him discreetly, and last images of her fucking flashed through my mind.

I came back to the present at that point and tuned into her. We began to kiss passionately as our fucking slowed. We grew closer it seemed by the second. I felt an amazing amount of love and her appreciation for her at that moment. I also felt so lucky to be the one she was choosing to spend every day with. Then again our pace quicked. My cock was pulsing. I was getting there. I tried to delay it for a momment, to wait for her to cum first as I usually try to do, but I couldn't handle it. After all, this was one of the biggest turn-ons I'd ever experienced. I could feel my orgasm nocking on the door. I let my mind adventure once again as I enjoy the sensation of fucking her after he did. My orgasm was now pressing on and was ustoppable. Again flashes of him fucking her flipped through my mind. I could see then from the side, from above, and finally from between her legs. I imagined his cock spreading her pussy wide and plunging in deep. Deeper than I could go. I imagined her cumming and feeling her orgasm more intensely because his cock was thicker and filled her up more. With all that I went over the edged and my body became really tense as I began to cum. My orgasm was almost overwhelming as I came with more spasms than usual. Right at that point, she suprised me and started to cum. I tried to stretch out my orgasm as long as possible, and I barely made it last for her. I came much harder than usual, and kept twitching my cock as I tried to spurt every drop into her. Though my orgasm passed and my cock was slightly getting softer, I kept thrusting for her as the waves of her orgasm finished washing over her. Whew, I settled down to her and held her tightly. I didn't pull out. My soft cock stayed in her pussy as his cum and mines seeped out between us.

We kissed and held eachother tightly, not talking for a few minutes. I then rose up off of her and laid by her side. We spooned and talked about the evening, and she also caught me up on the happenings between her and Mike. She said that she was sorry for not planning for a meeting with Mike by discussing it first with me, but that things happened a bit spontaneously for her today. She said that the timing was right, and their messages all fell just right, and things happenend. I admitted that I was fine with it. Sure, I was suprised, caught a little off guard, but I told her that being suprised actually made the situation more powerful for me. I jokingly said, "I couldn't have planned for you to suprise me like that, could I? Maybe we could have, but this was more intense".

Various thoughts wandered through my head, but I threw the negatives ones out and savored the moments. We lay there for a half hour or so before realizing that we'd better get up and prepare some food for supper. Niether of us wanted to move, so I suggested that I could get started in the kitchen while she took that bath that she spoke about earlier.

What a day, what a day!
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.

Creampuff_Wife

Re: Saturday Suprise

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Very cool story, BeNatural! Thanks.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Saturday Suprise

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:41 pm

Good story and well told!

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.