Creampuff's Tall Tale...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Creampuff_Wife

Creampuff's Tall Tale...

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 pm

I was asked by someone on this board about the truth behind the story "Creampuff gets laid." For the record; it's all true- and while I DID omit some details, the story remains true. I wrote this story in response- THIS is what fiction looks like...for starters, it's much more interesting when one can just make up the details! (Perhaps too many details-but if I start to edit myself, I'll never stop!)

First, a little background: My husband, (I’ll call him Superman, or S for short) and I have lived the HW lifestyle for our whole courtship and marriage. We’re living our version of the American dream. Superman owns his own company, and it’s doing pretty well. We’re not rich, but it pays well enough that I’m ‘kept’ very comfortably. S often works from home, and we can afford to pay for outside help. We have landscapers/gardeners, a pool guy, a housekeeper, etc.

So, what do I do? Well, I spend a lot of my time, on the hunt for dick. Yes, I spend time each week, getting primped- hair, nails, spa, etc. but, I consider that as a type of ‘advertising’. From the clothes I buy, to the jewelry I wear, I always keep an eye on how it looks to a man. Is this skirt short enough (or loose enough) to allow someone to bend me over a table for a quickie? Will this hairstyle hold up if I get all sweaty during sex?

Before I go further, let me state that my husband is the best lover I’ve EVER had. He knows exactly how to make me cum. He’s not the most well-endowed man I’ve ever slept with, but his cock fits inside of me like I was made for him. If there was any complaint I’d have, it’s just that I’m ‘ready for more’, when he’s already given me his all. Hence, the HW part of our lives.

Superman has always enjoyed watching me having sex. He likes the sounds I make, the way my body moves, (he’s REALLY into watching my tits bounce with each thrust) and, of course, he enjoys the sight of my pussy clinging to a nice hard cock.. As for me, I’ve enjoyed nearly every aspect of the Lifestyle. I like picking up a new man- it’s the thrill of the hunt, because the ‘kill’ isn’t always as much fun. I like the ‘forbidden’ quality of it all, the look on a man’s face when he finds out that I’m married, and that my husband is okay with having him fuck me. But, my favourite thing is when I’m getting fucked, and I lock eyes with my husband, and I see both his love, and his lust, for me reflected there. Last week was just such a time…

As I mentioned, we have people come in to take care of our yard. As S says, “The more I went out to take care of the yard, the less time I’d have to be here with you. So it’s worth every penny.” Anyway, our ‘service’ is one of those that has ‘groups’ of men who work together to get the work done quickly. We haven’t been with them for very long, but after last week, I think we’ll become ‘regulars’.

S was working from home that day…well; he was SUPPOSED to be working. We’d stayed in bed until almost noon! He’d finally asked for mercy, and went off to his (home) office to get some business taken care of. I was wandering around in my nightie, one of those short, silk/satin types, and the matching robe…and nothing else. I went out to have a smoke on the back porch/deck with my coffee, and was enjoying the feel of my hubby’s cum dripping out of my well-fucked cunt, when I heard a truck pull into the driveway.

Creampuff_Wife

Re: Creampuff's Tall Tale...

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 pm

As soon as I heard the men’s voices, I remembered that they’d come to do the lawn, and I waited for them to come around the corner of the house. The first one around the corner was Rick, the owner of the company. He was so hot, that I was suddenly unsure if the wetness between my legs was still from S, or if it was from me! Rick had a crew of 3 with him- there are usually about 6, total- and they all came to an abrupt halt as soon as they saw me. (It wasn’t until later that I realized that when they saw me, I had one foot up on the railing, and one down – leaving my wet, pink pussy completely exposed to their view.)
Rick came up the stairs, and introduced himself to me. He asked me a little about what I wanted done to the yard, and then said they’d get started right away. By this time, I could see the outline of his hard dick, straining against his jeans- and I let him catch me looking. He smiled at me, and leaned in to say- “You know, if you don’t lower that leg, I may NEVER get my crew to close their mouths and get to work.” I blushed, and put my leg down, realizing how slutty I must have looked, but feeling bold, I said “Maybe they do their best work with open mouths?” Rick laughed, and said he wouldn’t know anything about them, in that area. I said “What about you? Where do you do YOUR best work, in that area?” His eyes looked me over and he said “I’d be happy to show you.”

I looked over at the other three men, all looking at me like they were starving men, and I was a feast. I looked back at Rick, and said “Can you get it up in front of an audience?” He glanced over at the others, and laughed. “I have before! In fact, if you’d like, I’ll bet they’d like a shot at that pussy, too.” Now it was my turn, to laugh. “Yes, I think I’d like that, very much.” I said. “I’ll give you a chance to talk it over with them, and when you’re ready, come on into the house.” I got up, and walked inside- my heart was beating so fast, I was expecting it to give out on me!

The four men came in, wiping their feet on the doormat. Manners. I liked that! I walked over to Rick, and grabbed the waistband on his jeans. I pulled him behind me toward my bedroom, and along the way, he pulled off his shirt. When we got to the bedroom, I took control. I told them that if they were gonna fuck me, they needed to be naked and ready. They immediately began to undress. I took my robe off, and sat on the bed. Rick was there in no time.

He sat down beside me, and grabbed my breast with a large, strong hand. He leaned in and kissed my neck while he pushed the thin straps of my nightie off of my shoulders. The thin fabric slipped down around my waist, exposing my D-cup tits to view. He made his way down toward my chest, and gently sucked a nipple into his mouth. He rolled his tongue around the hard nub, and then caught it between his teeth. I could feel his hand on my leg, sliding up my thigh toward my pussy. I spread my legs to allow easier access, and my breath caught in my throat when he made contact.

Rick gently pushed me back onto the pillows, and I could see the other men standing at the foot of my bed. I invited them to stand a little closer, so they could get a better view. I could see that all four men were ready for action!

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Rick’s fingers were gently probing the folds of my hot cunt. He was gently rubbing my clit, and I was pressing up against his hand. There were lots of things being said, in reverential whispers- but I couldn’t tell you who said what. Lots of “Look at how wet she is…” and “She’s so ready…” went back and forth, but the one that made me smile, was when I heard Superman say “You think it’s nice now, wait until you’re inside of it!”

Every man in the room jumped a foot! S stood there smiling, and introduced himself, told them he was my husband, and then he said “If you don’t mind, I’d like to stick around and watch you fuck my beautiful wife.” Rick smiled at me, and murmured into my ear “God I love fucking dirty chicks!” I replied “Then get ready to fuck the dirtiest chick you’ve ever met!”

Rick positioned himself between my legs, and my husband ‘helped’ by holding onto me at the knees. Rick’s cock was at LEAST 9 inches long, and so thick that I had trouble getting my hand around it, when I was guiding him into my pussy. With a few short thrusts, he’d finally gotten all of it into me. He began slowly fucking me, and I was enjoying the feeling of having a new man inside of me. I was trying to show him that I wanted him to fuck me harder, when I heard S say “Son, if you don’t fuck her hard, you’ll never get to fuck her again!” So, Rick picked up the tempo a little bit. I was starting to make a few little sounds, and I heard S tell Rick that “She’s a woman who likes to be FUCKED…so pound that pussy until she screams.” The next thing I know, Rick is fucking me like a madman. He adjusted his position so that he could thrust as deep as possible into me, and I indeed, began to scream. At the same time, Rick began to grunt, and his cock began to throb inside of me. A few more thrusts, and he pulled away to let one of the others have his turn. But he stayed right next to me, where I could play with him, a little bit.

The other three guys were probably pretty good, but they paled in comparison to Rick…I didn’t even get their names! When they’d all finished, my husband slid over, and ran his fingers over my cum-soaked slit. “Look at this messy pussy.” He said, as he slid his dick inside of me. “I watched you fuck four men, in just the last hour or so…and I can tell that you still want more cock, don’t you, you greedy little bitch?” I smiled at him, nodded, and said, “Yeah, so why don’t you give it to me?” That was all he needed, and I felt him stiffen, and heard him moan as he emptied his balls deep into me, once again. We kissed, deeply, and S told me how much he loves me, as he rolled over to his side of the bed.

The three nameless men were fully dressed at this point. Rick told them to go ahead and get started on the yard, so they filed out- but not before they each thanked me for the pussy. Rick, on the other hand, was fully erect and ready once more. My husband pulled me toward him, which left me on my knees, with my ass in the air, facing Rick. As I kissed my wonderful hubby, again, I felt Rick slip into my cunt, from behind. S moved down to get a close-up view of Rick fucking me, and I felt his fingers stroking my clit, while he watched. As I said, he knows JUST how to touch me, and when he started to talk dirty to me, I lost it, and I very quickly erupted all over his hand, and Rick’s cock.. When my pussy started to twitch, it pushed Rick over the edge as well, and I felt him shoot a second load of hot cream into my belly.

After a few moments of recovery, Superman asked Rick if he’d like to come over and ‘plant something’, on a regular basis. Rick told him he’d be honoured to be allowed to fuck me again, and they exchanged info like phone numbers and whatnot. As for me? Well, I sat there, legs splayed open, pussy lips swollen, and huge grin on my face the whole time. I asked S later, how he knew I wanted to fuck Rick again, when he didn’t even ask me. He said that somehow, he just KNEW.

Just one more reason, I love that man!

demonjack

Unread post by demonjack » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm

That's a good story....I enjoyed it. :up:

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:50 pm

demonjack wrote:That's a good story....I enjoyed it. :up:
Thanks Demonjack! (I was starting to wonder about it!) :mrgreen:

steveanddee
Prepubescent

Unread post by steveanddee » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:33 am

Agree, very hot story!
Playing together, staying together...

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 am

steveanddee wrote:Agree, very hot story!
Again, I appreciate it!

I have rarely ever put my writings 'out there' for public consumption, and as such, I am a bit wary about it. I'd almost rather not write, than write badly!

So, comments are appreciated. (Even negative ones!)

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Catching-up again... Fun stories CPW!

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

demonjack

Unread post by demonjack » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Creampuff_Wife wrote:
demonjack wrote:That's a good story....I enjoyed it. :up:
Thanks Demonjack! (I was starting to wonder about it!) :mrgreen:
No thank you! If that's just a tall tale, you've got a talent for weaving a tale. You should do it more often.

Dargo
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dargo » Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:56 pm

Creampuff_Wife wrote:
steveanddee wrote:Agree, very hot story!
Again, I appreciate it!

I have rarely ever put my writings 'out there' for public consumption, and as such, I am a bit wary about it. I'd almost rather not write, than write badly!

So, comments are appreciated. (Even negative ones!)
Your story is great. Don't ever be wary of putting it out there.

Charlie

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:48 pm

demonjack wrote:No thank you! If that's just a tall tale, you've got a talent for weaving a tale. You should do it more often.
Yeah, it's just fiction. The one called "Creampuff Gets Laid" is the true one. But thanks, and I might write more- now that I've had some encouragement!
Dargo wrote:Don't ever be wary of putting it out there.
Dargo- one thing I'm NOT wary about- is 'putting it out there' that's why I'm a HotWife, after all!! :mrgreen: Or did you perhaps mean my story? :mrgreen: lol

incendo

Unread post by incendo » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:45 am

I loved your tall tale.

And the details were wonderful.

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm

incendo wrote:I loved your tall tale.

And the details were wonderful.
Thank you, Incendo! It's sweet that you chose to make THIS your first post! Here's hoping you make many more! :cool:

Boofer

Unread post by Boofer » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:27 am

Thot I'd wait for the reviews before giving CP's Tall Tale my blessing with Boofer Holy Water. Your qualifying first para was rather interesting about a Tall Tale vs. non-fiction. Anytime I see (True Story) someones duping me with the hiliter pen. Tall Tale may be non-fiction, knowing Cream Puff.

Rick gets around, he was doing Jetmans wife, Boof's, and now doing Creampuff. That line of "where do you do your best work," was exactly what you ask Boof in the Sports Bar while squeezing the life out of my little acorns. And to think Creampuff wears "nighties" also.

You and Superman go "outside for help?" I couldn't figure out in the nail shop if you meant "primped or pimped," without my reading glasses.
"Lots of time on the hunt for dick!" lol. yes, yes. Too much time on a Hotwives hands. Interesting about the look into his eyes while fucking. After I split from my wife, we were fucking one day and she was staring into mine with wide eyes? She said, "I like seeing a man in his weakest moment." Yikes! Too much time on her hands while hunting for dick. True Story!!

Rick was Manhandling you Creampuff with no manners when he said, Dirty Chick. Bad Boy. 9" is an inch shorter than Watchmans 10" so why couldn't you shoot for 11"? When he told the nameless men to get started on the yard, now how does he expect these guys to shovel and rake after that?

All in all, great stuff Baby! You are Boof's fav author because I know Creampuff and who knows it it's a tall tale or not? Better than Desperate Hotwives, so don't get any Holy Water in your eyes as I spray.

Hugs, Boofer

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 am

Boofer wrote:...don't get any Holy Water in your eyes as I spray.
Makes me wonder how you dispense that "holy water"? And just what is your "holy water" really??? :o
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Creampuff_Wife

Unread post by Creampuff_Wife » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:01 pm

roadrunner wrote:
Boofer wrote:...don't get any Holy Water in your eyes as I spray.
Makes me wonder how you dispense that "holy water"? And just what is your "holy water" really??? :o
Don't you worry about that, RR- we both know you're headed to Hell in the proverbial handbasket!

As for you, Boofer--You're gonna spray me with Holy Water, eh? I'm SAVED! (I just KNEW all that time spent on my knees would pay off, someday!) :mrgreen:
Boofer wrote:You are Boof's fav author because I know Creampuff and who knows it it's a tall tale or not?
I knows. 'Nuff said. ;)

Wanting1
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wanting1 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:48 am

I don't know what you're worried about CPW, I think the story was great :up:
I love my wife, and if she wants, you can too!