30 years older

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wifegoesbareback

30 years older

Unread post by wifegoesbareback » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Not sure if I ever posted this before. It was circa '86, Kansas City. Completely true. Hope you enjoy.

Yes, I’m a watcher. I watch my wife fuck other men. There’s nothing like seeing another male use my wife’s body for his own needs. The ultimate goal, of course, deposition of his seminal fluid into her vagina. I never tire of that. Wow! Where did it begin? Not from the following experience I had…but it sure didn’t hurt! I will describe my encounter with a woman over 30 years older than myself!

I was in the southern U.S., on a working residency…after college. The year was 1986. Horny as hell, and didn’t really know anyone, being new to the city. Of course, I checked out the adult bookstores, being curious and all. I bought a hardcopy of the regional swinger magazine. Answered a few ads, and actually met with a few nice couples. It’s amazing how you managed to meet, back before cell phones and the internet. But it worked.

One couple had an ad, mentioned they were in their late 40’s, looking for a guy. We exchanged letters, then I gave him my phone number. One day, he called. It was about 10 am. He wanted to meet in a certain parking lot at noon. Ok, I said.

I arrived at the place. It seemed like a drug deal, the way we met. He was in a large car, like a fancy Lincoln or something. There was a lady in the front passenger seat. She wore a trench coat. He lied. They were more like 65 than 45. However, when you’re young, you’ll do just about anything once. I was intrigued. She wasn’t fat, wore glasses, basically looked like someone’s grandma. He directed me to sit in the back seat.

He explained how they were married, but not to each other. She was his secretary, and they were on lunch break. I believed that at the time. We talked briefly, him mostly. She just kept looking at me. I looked at her. Under the trench coat...hmmm, she wore fish net stockings, and it looked like nothing else. He then said they had to go, but would be in touch with me.

I hopped into my own car, and pretended to get ready to leave. They talked for a bit. He motioned for me to wait, then waved me over. I got back in the car. She got in the back seat. He had her open her trench coat. She was naked except for garter and black stockings. He said they normally don’t do anything on the first meeting, but would I be interested in something happening right now. I said ok.

He said to follow him. He then drove a few blocks to a small building on a busy street. We went inside, up the stairs, and he unlocked the door to a really nice studio apartment. It was well furnished. The most amazing thing was there was an extended room right next to, and above the busy street below. There were large windows on three sides, but the windows had lace curtains, making it easy to see out, but hard to see in. In this room was no furniture save for a large king sized bed, raised up off the floor a good 3 feet or so….the bed was in the main room, elevated so you could see out the main window and the street below. It seemed like everyone could see in…but they couldn‘t..

He directed her to get on the bed, while telling me that this was their secret apartment. It was only used for sexual purposes. Then he invited me to have sex with her. I undressed, then joined her on the bed. She had a few stretch marks, breasts sagged, but looking back now, she really didn’t look bad for her age, and wasn’t fat at all. As I went down on her, she had a full growth of hair, but her pussy didn’t taste all bad. He started getting into it, telling me how she likes this and that, rooting me on. I don’t think he even got undressed. She was kind of passive, but did what he asked…69, etc.

I entered her bareback. Missionary position. She moaned softly. I’m about 71/2” with some thickness, and think she liked that. He asked her if she liked my dick, and she told him yes, she did.

I wish I could explain more of the sex, but I really don’t remember much more than I’m telling you now. Except that he was egging me on as I got closer. She was moaning more, too. He was telling me to shoot my wad in her. “She likes that”.

I did cum inside this much older woman.No condoms needed. We rested, then I dressed. They thanked me. She laid there on the bed, nude (except for the stockings), and I French kissed her one last time (what the hell, I thought), and left. I think from the time I came until I left their apartment was about 5 minutes?

Having no idea back then, I am sure I was there for one purpose. For that man to swallow my cum, but in a manner in which he considered appropriate….licking it from her cunt. While I didn’t understand it back then…I left figuring they were done as well. Looking back now (the idea didn’t even occur to me back then) I am quite sure after I left, he devoured her pussy….full of a young man’s sperm, before mounting her, calling her his whore, his slut, before adding a second man’s DNA into the lady. Someone’s grandmother.

They called on me another time, but I had to work. By then, my girlfriend from back home showed up. We never managed to hook up again. I would imagine if she’s still alive, she would be about 85. Would I do her still? Hmmm, perhaps….but now I’m a watcher, too!

shawn408
Virgin

Re: 30 years older

Unread post by shawn408 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks for telling this story - it sure did turn me on. Reminds me of some of my experiences, especially the earlier ones.

Please, keep sharing more tales!
SWM in Northern CA, 40, loves to meet and please hotwives! Say hi sometime!

quinn8357
Player

Re: 30 years older

Unread post by quinn8357 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Sounds like fun was had by everyone! :D