The Breaking of Michelle - Part 3

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
txbull4wife
Prepubescent

The Breaking of Michelle - Part 3

Unread post by txbull4wife » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:49 pm

It was an hour that passed very, very quickly.

I set the full DV tape aside, glancing at Michelle, languid there on the sofa, exhausted after buzzing herself to a smashing orgasm with the little pocket-rocket.

Walking into the suite's bedroom, I rummaged through my bag and found a pre-packaged douche, and a Fleet enema. These were implements which which I'd decided to use to push Michelle down the path of submission even further.

I carried them back into the living room, commanding Michelle, "Get up, take these to the bathroom and bring back a towel."

Michelle rose and took the douche and enema packages from me, looking both puzzled and a bit embarrassed.

"I'm clean and fresh Sir... what do I need with these?"

"Fuck-puppet, don't question me. You are beginning to test my patience more than you realize. Now do as I've told you, and bring me a towel!"

Michelle padded into the bathroom, the enema in one hand, the douche in her other. After a few seconds, Michelle returned with the folded towel, held in both hands as a servant would present something to her master.

"Better. Now spread the towel on the sofa where you've made such a nasty, wet mess, fuck-puppet."

She did as I requested, silent and a bit pensive.

"Back to the bathroom you dirty girl. Start the shower, and wait for me beside the tub."

I watched her walk, aroused by her tight round butt, as Michelle headed back to the bathroom. I waited there, summing up what I would do next until I heard the shower running.

Disconnecting the A/V cables and power cord, I took the camera, tripod and remote to the bathroom. I set it on angle, near the door hoping to prevent the lens from fogging. Michelle was standing between the tub and toilet, looking at the floor with her hands clasped behind her back.

I adjusted the tripod and camera a bit to frame her in the small LCD display. "Take the douche from its box fuck-puppet. Then I want to see you on the toilet with it, using it to clean that filthy dirty pussy."

Michelle blushed, and hesitated only a moment before obeying my command. Recording, I captured her most private moment, watching Michelle insert the nozzle into her pink slit.

"Spread your self for the camera you dirty little girl. Show us how you clean that wet sticky hole of yours."

Squeezing the bottle in one hand, Michelle spread her legs, then her pussy lips and slowly worked the nozzle in and out of her pussy. I recorded the whole show, zooming in on her, capturing the stream of liquid drizzling from her open cunt into the toilet.

"Look at me fuck-puppet. Stop looking down at the floor and look at me!"

"Yes Sir, I'm so sorry..."

The douche was soon exhausted, and Michelle sat on the toilet with it still in hand, paralyzed and awaiting the next instruction. She seemed a natural, following an unwritten script that existed only in the ether of our connection.

"Get up fuck-puppet. I want you to clean your ass, I want you to wash that dirty little poop-shoot for my hard cock."

Michelle looked as if she might pass out. I walked to the bathroom counter, and took the enema from its package myself. "Get down on the floor. Get on your knees and put your cheek on the floor!"

Her body jerked, like a tremor had gone through her, and Michelle responded to my command. She was so vulnerable, so ripe with her little hard, tight ass jutting into the air. The shower's sounds were oddly suggestive, the running water somehow sensual.

I walked to her, spitting on the nozzle of the enema bottle and jammed it in one quick motion into her ass.

Michelle winced, and I felt resistance against the enema nozzle as I continued pressing it into her. I slapped her ass cheek with my free hand, "Relax you little slut, relax!"

Her sphincter relaxed, and I slid the nozzle all the way into her, until the bottle stopped against her crack. I used the fingers of my free hand to probe and explore her still dripping cunt. She shuddered, with each brush of my fingers Michelle tried to grind her pelvis into my fingers.

"Do you see fuck-puppet? What do you think Jeffie will do when he sees you like this? How will he feels when he sees me using you my dirty little raggedy-ann?

I finished emptying the enema bottle into Michelle's ass, and gave her a little slap.

"Count to three hundred fuck-puppet, then you may relieve yourself. Then finish with a shower until you're squeaky clean. Make sure of it. Then freshen your make-up and hair. Once you are all done, you may come to the living room."

I went and took the camera, leaving her in the bathroom to finish cleaning herself up.

While Michelle was in the bathroom, I set the camera back up in front of the sofa, and put a fresh tape in. Once I had it hooked back up to the television A/V jacks, I checked it out to make sure it was ready for the next session.

I decided to take a look at the remainder of Michelle's wardrobe. In the bedroom, I took her garment bag from the closet and laid it on the bed. Unzipping it, I could see she had a nice assortment of evening dresses, a couple of changes of panties and bras, and a package of pantyhose. There was no lingerie, and no other play-wear. I decided she'd be punished for failing to bring some sexy lingerie for me. How thoughtless of her... now I'd just have to figure out an appropriate punishment.

The red evening dress caught my eye more than the other two in her bag. I took that dress on the hanger and laid it out on the bed. I looked through the shoe compartments of the bag, and selected a pair of red pumps that seemed to match the dress, placing them along side it.

The bag went back onto the closet rod, all zipped up - I deliberately left her underwear in the bag, having decided that she wouldn't be wearing any that evening.

No longer hearing the shower running, I went back into the living room to wait for Michelle. My cock was hard, needing attention, and while I waited I let my mind wander over dozens of sordid thoughts. I had to resist taking my cock and stroking it I was so worked up.

None too soon Michelle walked back into the living room, her hair and make-up perfect. She was naked, having been mindful not to cover herself in front of me. That was worth a point or two, but wouldn't offset her punishment for failing to bring lingerie.

I rose from the sofa, and took her by the hand. I allowed myself another passionate kiss, placing her hand on my jeans against my rock hard dick. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, and pulled Michelle in close. She smelled fresh, like soap and her skin was cool to the touch. I knew she must be cold as her hard nipples pressed into my chest through my shirt.

Releasing her, I sat her on the sofa and started to get the camera operating again. It took a few minutes before I had things adjusted to my liking. I checked the TV screen to make sure she was in frame and all was well.

I stood on camera, to Michelle's side and checked the screen. We were both in frame, and I was ready.

"Fuck-puppet!"

Michelle snapped to attention, sitting upright on the edge of the sofa.

"Isn't it time you showed poor Jeffie just how much you love my cock?"

Her hands went to my waist, and she undid my belt, then unbuttoned my jeans. The zipper came down with a little difficulty, because my hard-on raged beneath and put pressure on the fabric.

Hooking her fingers into the waistband of both my jeans and boxers, Michelle tugged them down to my knees. I'd kicked off my shoes earlier, and Michelle worked first one leg, then the other free of my pants and shorts. My stiff dick bobbed in front of her, hard, veined and thick.

I pulled my shirt off, and stood naked to Michelle's side.

"Show him fuck-puppet. Show Jeffie what a nasty little cock-slut you are. Do it dirty girl, show him how you handle a big hard cock!"

Michelle reached up and took my cock in her hands, gently stroking me, tracing the veins with the tips of her fingers. I moved closer to her, and looked at the TV screen to make sure everything was being captured on camera.

Her hands went to my thighs, and bracing herself against me Michelle leaned forward. My cock parted her lips, sliding into her wet mouth very, very slowly.

"That's it fuck-puppet. Show him how you love to swallow me. Take it all the way in."

Michelle tried valiantly, until my cock gagged her, and withdrew from me a bit. I put my hands on the back of her head, interlocking my fingers, and started face-fucking her.

"That's it baby, fuck me with your mouth. You are such a sweet little cock-sucker!"

For a few minutes I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, smearing her lipstick, until saliva ran from her lower lip and dripped onto the floor.

"That's all for a while fuck-puppet. You haven't earned my jizz just yet."

"Tell Jeffie how much you liked it..."

"Yes, oh yes Jeff... I love his big hot cock in my mouth. I love the way it feels, I love feeling his pulsing, hot cock like that, I love making it all wet and hard!"

I sat down next to Michelle, centering myself in front of the camera.

"Fuck-puppet, do you know what the reverse cow-girl is?"

Michelle got up, and turning her back to me her little bubble butt was in my face. I kissed her ass cheek, and watched her lift her right leg. Michelle balanced on her left foot, and placed the sole of her right flat on the sofa cushion. I steadied her by placing my hands on her hips. Once her right foot was planted, Michelle allowed me to support and balance her while placing her left foot on the sofa cushion. What a little sexual acrobat she seemed to be.

"Fuck-puppet, you are such a naughty, nasty girl! Where did you learn this little trick?"

"I used to do this with my boyfriend, before Jeff... he liked it so much!"

Her hips in my hands, Michelle was balanced on the soles of her feet hovering over my erect cock. She reached down between her legs, guiding my cock-head to her dripping wet pussy. I held her there, not allowing her to slide down onto me. I just wanted to savor the sight for a moment. Michelle squirmed against me, and I allowed her to sink slowly down onto my cock.

"Do you think Jeffie will be angry or horny watching my cock in you like this? Do you think he'll jack off when he sees this little video we're making for him?"

"ooohhh, oohhh baby I don't care what he does! I just want you in me! Ohhhh God you're so big and hard!"

Michelle was awesome, moaning and bouncing up and down on my cock, riding it like a little champ. She was wet and hot, and making delicious squishing sounds as her tight pussy slid up and down on my cock.

I could see Michelle in the TV screen as I looked to her side, and her fingers were busy frigging her clit while she fucked me. I felt the edge approaching, and tried to hold off my orgasm for the time being. To slow the pace a little, I stopped Michelle's bouncing motion, scooping her into my arms and pushing her feet off the sofa.

Michelle was supported on my lap, our legs outstretched and spread apart. My cock was buried deep inside her, and I held her motionless save for her busy fingers.

"I want to feel you cum fuck-puppet! I want to feel you cum on my cock... I want to be inside you, and feel your hot little pussy when you cum!"

"Yes, baby, yes I need to cum. I want to cum! Are you ready? Do you want me to cum now?"

"Oh my sweet hot little fuck-puppet! Cum now. Do it. Cum on my big hard cock!"

I felt Michelle's orgasmic contractions, gripping my cock like a hand in a hot velvet glove. She was moaning continuously, frigging herself like crazy and trying to fuck up and down on my hard shaft. I held her, denying that motion, and taking in the shaking and spasms of her lithe little body.

Michelle's orgasms subsided, and she lay back against me, her head turned. I kissed her, and allowed my hands to roam over her taut belly and firm breasts. Ever now and then a little shudder went through her, a little spasm of her pussy gripping my cock.

"That's enough for now fuck-puppet... tell Jeffie how much you enjoyed that..."

"Sir, it was so incredible... did you feel me cum on your cock? Did I cum good for you, Sir? I never cum like that with Jeffie... he always cums too soon..."

"That's my good little fuck-puppet... that's too bad, because Jeffie just doesn't know what he's missing!"

I lifted her off me, and placed Michelle down on the sofa.

"Now clean me up fuck-puppet. Look what a wet mess you've made on my cock!"

Michelle licked me, sucking and scooping her juices off my cock-head and shaft with her soft tongue. I watched her servicing me there on the TV screen, satisfied that we'd captured another hot session on tape.

"Time to dress for dinner, fuck-puppet. Go in the bathroom and fix your make-up and hair. I've laid out your dress and shoes on the bed."

Obediently Michelle rose from the sofa, and padded into the bathroom. I stopped the camera, thinking though what buttons I'd try and push during dinner.

gmw

Re: The Breaking of Michelle - Part 3

Unread post by gmw » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:25 am

your an amazing writer, i love where this story is going, keep it up :D

Jimbo_McC

Unread post by Jimbo_McC » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:32 pm

Fuckin brilliant I sure hope there is more of this to cum.

Maybe you should start writing erotic stories professionally

I think you could make a living out of it.

txbull4wife
Prepubescent

Unread post by txbull4wife » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:44 pm

Thanks - there is more... few seem to appreciate the effort it takes to document and post, and I've been very busy lately.

MikeandDeb
Virgin

Unread post by MikeandDeb » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:27 pm

Very cool and well written story. I can't wait to see where you go with it.