the lady in red ( B from columbia)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
biwizard

the lady in red ( B from columbia)

Unread post by biwizard » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:32 pm

For those of you keeping up we started at the present day and we regresed back to the beginning right after we got married and started a forward progression.
D who lived in east Asheville had opened a bunch of doors for us and helped us plant on fet firmly on the mmf pathway. (yes there is a difference and bi now I hope you have figured it out)
B answered an online ad we had placed and responded with some nice pictures. Not all dick pictures but a couple everyday real world pics and a couple more revealing pics. He was younger than me by a bunch and only a couple years older than Karen.He was a firefighter from Columbia and while his apparatus was not any longer than mine it was extremely GIRTHY. We made arrangements for him to come up one Friday after his shift ended. He rought extra clothes with him so he could shower and change efore dinner. By the way, we lived in Asheville on a road named LOVERS LOOP.(true story, look it up) and Karen took great delight in giving directions and our house number (69). He got lost as the house is secluded on the side of a hill (and she gives terrible directions great head but terible directions) so I had to go get him. Karen rode with me to go find him. She was wearing a wrap around kilt and a pull over shirt. (no panties, no bra she said they were gonna come off later so no sense getting them dirty.bzck then she neer wore panties.) when we found B we all stood around in the parking lot and shook hands and got comfortable. I said lets go and Karen said she would ride with B in case he got lost again. Fine by me. We pulled off and set out for home aout 20 minutes away.After we got ack on I40 heading home I watched out the back window.As we passed under a street light I noticed she appeared to be real close to him. We went a little further and I couldnt see her anymore. I found out later he had almost immediately place his hand on her thigh and heer kilt fell open revealing her freshly shaved pussy and he started rubbung her and trying to get a finger in. She noticed the bulge in his pants and unzipped him and proceeded to blow him kust to take the edge off.
By the time we got home, all her clothes were off and she jumped out of his truck buck naked and sashayed into our house.The next two and a half days were spent in total abandon. We sat on the back deck and got blown by Karen as we drank and smoked, we took turns fucking Karen all over the house, we swapped cum, we (B and I) sucked each other while Karen masturbated with a dildo, we spit roasted her and she expeienced her first real DP.
B became a staple at our house for over 6 months. Every weekend he came up and we spent the weekend just going nuts.
Every now and the Karen would drive down to see her mother and while driving thru Columbia (going or cumming) she would stop and see B. They would call me and let me listen while they fucked and i would jack off. Once, while there , someone knocked on B's door. Karen had to hide, it seems B had developed a relationship with a young lady there in Columbia. While B talked to his lady in the living room Karen got dressed and hid in the closet. B and his lady friend got enamored with each other and soon began fooling around. They came into the bedroom and B fucked his girlfriend in Karen's wet spot on the bed. She finally left and karen came out of the closet and was so horney she sucked B's dick clean again until he came onc more.
Not long after that he sorta drofted out of our lives but he was fun while we had him.
We sorta moved between lovers for a while. We made a coupe trips to Florida on business and hooked up with some guys dowwn there but it wasn't as fullfilling as a steady.
One night the guy was such a looser we just sent him home. Thats when we found xstacy in gainesville, fl.
she was all cleaned up and horney so we drove over and went in to watch a movie and find a glory hole.
they had one really big booth and there was a steady stream of guys cumming and going. She fucked and sucked 9 or10 guys off as i watched and fluffed. Some of them were UF students and were nice looking guys 15 years younger than her. Nobody left unhappy. I even got my dick sucked a couple times and had to make two trips to the front counter for more condoms. The front desk people were cool and the condoms were free.
We wnet thru a dry spell for about a year after we hooked up with this guy in Mooresville. He worked for a race team and thought he was everything. He became a little abusive verbally and real pushy.
I don't mind sharing my wife with anybody but they need to be respectfull.
We tried a few swinger parties, and while she enjoyed the variety, she did not feel safe not using condoms. So she couldn't feel the cum splash and she never felt satisfied. So it all stopped.
We did have some adentures on the road from time to time and if anyone is interested I will relate some of those next

R_and_B
Trainable

Re: the lady in red ( B from columbia)

Unread post by R_and_B » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Keep 'em cumming! (The stories I mean - and also the FB's I guess.)

And also please consider putting a pic or a dozen on the hotties section!

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Re: the lady in red ( B from columbia)

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Please continue your stories. I really enjoy them. Thank you.