Faithful Wife - Book 4 by xleglover

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
lietva
Virgin

Re: Faithful Wife - Book 4 by xleglover

Unread post by lietva » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:42 pm

I foresee some 'real world' threat to Mike and Jen. Maybe somebody blackmails them or threatens them in some way that Mike can't counter. Then Jamal uses his resources to neutralize the threat - raising his esteem in Jen's eyes. All Jen sees Mike doing is him fluffing Jamal's orbiters and getting ass fucked.

The crisis is averted just in time. Jen can start to relax. And, Jamal whisks her off on a spring break getaway that Mike had already agreed to, more deeply cementing their relationship and further isolating Mike. She calls Mike - he doesn't go on the getaway, of course - just a quick call to let her tell him she's preggers. Jen absolutely must end the call abruptly to go do something "important" with Jamal.

offendedgame
Trainable

Unread post by offendedgame » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:17 am

So, the next update will be about that video from xhamster that you mentioned earlier?
I guess Jen and Jamal next date seems to fit the video properly.

lilford1965
Pervert

Unread post by lilford1965 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:32 am

Faithful wife's fall from grace 4 ? Where the hell is the " faithful wife " ? Has she not been introduced in this story yet ? If it's meant to be Jen , faithful wife ? The norm with Jen is unfaithful , not faithful ! Fall from grace ? Fall from honour , civility , decorum , goodness ? Well , she's managed that in buckets !

xian2014
$2 Ho

Unread post by xian2014 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:54 pm

Jen goes to see Jamal at one of the college parties, the party gets raided by police Jamal and Jen are arrested for possession of narcotics over a kilo of cocaine and other drugs making it a felony charge, being that Jamal is a professor at the school it sparks the media attention where they learn of Jen the wife of the spokes person for CNN, which then leads to a flurry of news reports and interviews, which will out Mike and Jen lifestyle not to mention possible jail time for Jen.

I keep reading where people say Jen is giving Mike what he wants, but what addict would turn down a fix, that is why people need to intervene and help the addict because they wont help themselves and that was what Jen was supposed to do, Mike asked Jen to protect himself against the game because he knew he was weak and could not do it himself, but Jen doesnt want to do that because then it wouldnt be about her and what she gets out of it, so she keeps the game going, giving Mike just a little taste just enough to keep him hooked so that he wont quit. Mike is going to have to figure out what is more important his life with his family or getting his next fix and stop ignoring the dangers that are at his front door now.

Suchen Zucker
Player

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:32 pm

Jimjam wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:06 pm
Getting caught up...so a brain dump.
xleglover wrote: I stared at Jen again. She always did this. She always said the right things. But did she mean it, or were they just words?

She was doing it again. Explain things off. Making bad things sound not so bad. A pretty smile from her, a few reassuring words, and rub of my arm, and I’d agree to anything. I’d let her do anything she wanted. I fell for it every time.
I see a different conflict in Mike than in previous stories. This conflict involves his suspicions that Jen is lying to him and saying things just to appease him. He no longer melts when she assures him it’s all ok. While parts of the game excite him, Mike has some serious trust issues with Jen. Normally their reconnect sessions strengthen their relationship, but Jen’s been lying during their reconnects and causing Mike to doubt her.

I also see a role reversal in progress. The last time Mike had sex with Jen, he fucked her like her boyfriends. Then Jen took Mike in the ass. Neither time had anything to do with making love and reconnecting. It’s John and Jamal that are now making love to Jen and connecting with Jen.

I suspect Jamal has been planning the conquest of Jen since Joey first opened up to him about her. I doubt he’s actually mentored Joey, instead he sent Joey to see how submissive Jen was. He’s probably been milking Joey for info while getting Joey addicted to coke. I’m guessing Joey owes Jamal money and traded Jen for drugs.

As someone else pointed out, this isn’t Jen’s first rodeo. Maybe she’s not as smitten as she seems. On that note, I would see it as a betrayal if Jen let Mike out of the cage just to see if he cums while taking it in the ass. Instead of connecting, she’d just be experimenting on her husband at Jamal’s bidding. That’s just wrong.
Yeah, I see the same thing developing in Mike - distrust. This isn't Mike's first rodeo either:

From 1st Chapter Book 3:
I always reached the same conclusion. No, it wasn’t a mistake. A man has limits. Even a cuckold has limits. Jen crossed the line too many times. She hurt me too much.

I gave Jen everything. I gave her my heart, my love, security, kindness, understanding, patience, unconditional acceptance, everything. And, my blessings to fuck Scott. To explore her wild side with him. To experience the thrill of a new relationship. To even fall in love. And what was my payback? What did she give me? She tore me apart. Over and over again. She tore out my heart, she tore out my soul, she tortured me, she destroyed me.

I wanted the hurt, the angst. That’s part of being a cuck. But Jen hurt me too much. She had all the power in our relationship. She was supposed to take care of me. But she didn’t. And she didn’t seem to care. She didn’t even seem to notice.

Jen asked me if I still hated her. Yes, I did. Maybe I didn’t have the anger from before. But I still hated her. And a chance meeting at a bar wasn’t going to change that. A polite cordial conversation wasn’t going to change that. Her pretty face and sexy body weren’t going to change that. I hated her.
He stated he has forgiven Jen for the things she did to him when she was with Scott. That pain he experienced would have to have been burned into his soul. I mean he really went to a dark place with his emotions. The question is does he ever think about what she put him through without sexualizing the memory of it? I don't think he allows himself to go there.

Xleg portrayed Mike as a pretty fucked up, angry dude after he divorced Jenny. When they were at Allie's wedding, Mike seemed almost dangerously off balance. He surely was having a hard time forgiving and forgetting, not to mention knowing Jenny could not be trusted. All of those feelings must still be there inside him.

I expect Jenny is going to go too far once again. Something is going to "trigger" him, re-open those old wounds. I hope in his anger, he can allow himself some devious sexual escapades to get even with Jenny if she does end up fucking him over.

Wouldn't it be fun to watch Mike sneak around and cheat on Jenny? A ménage à trois with Stephanie and Alicia? Can you imagine how delighted those two girls would be fucking that bitch Jenny's husband behind her back? How about if Mike knocks up Stephanie? Damn, that would be great reading.

curious9632
Trainable

Unread post by curious9632 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 pm

I want the HackerMan Mike from C&R, mixing him with Jenny would make some serious lama-drama.

You want to fuck my wife?
fine. I hack you!
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

lilford1965
Pervert

Unread post by lilford1965 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:11 am

XIAN2014 , your synopsis of the Mike & Jen relationship is bang on ! For the sake of his family , he has to beat ,or at least control his addiction . Of course , in reality we all accept it's just a work of fiction , but enjoy the banter we create regarding it . In previous Mike & Jen stories , there has been a serious rival , some of them dangerous ,for Jen's love and attention . As the story is progressing , this guy Jamal is potentially the most dangerous and threatening of the lot . Will XLEG give the ending a " happy ever after " ? I hope so , because , for all the objections and disagreements , do any of us really want the final curtain to drop on our favourite couple ? Personally I think it will be either be Mike or a jealous Joey that finally puts a stop to it . Maybe , on a rare day out with Anna , Mike will finally get that moment of clarity . Or some harm caused by , or concerning Joey will result in the same outcome .CURIOUS9632 raises an interesting point . Going along with it , I can see Mike sneaking on Jamal's computer , cleaning off all traces of himself and Jen ,and substituting links to active paedophilia . In the subsequent raid , together with the drugs , bye-bye Jamal ........

slikpapa13
Experienced

Unread post by slikpapa13 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 am

lilford1965, though I agree that most followers here want a “happy ever after” ending for Jenny and Mike, I do not. Jenny is not a nice person in this iteration, she takes advantage of everyone around her, Mike the most and in the worst way, but of everyone. From her BF’s she gets the big cocks and great fucks she craves and if she destroys their relationships, too bad. She is fucking almost exclusively married men, Joey now being pretty much the only exception, and not all of the wives know it. She abuses her husband to an extreme extent, even when she lets him out of the cage, she ends up walking away from him before any real emotional reconnection can occur, essentially just dismissing him as unimportant in the process. And Mike is seeing this more and more and realizing that something’s very wrong in Dodge.

In past stories Jen, not the Jenny of this story, has always been ultimately in control. When Frank Tower had her raped by Jimmy and the three trolls, that was payback to her for her comment that you fuck with me, I fuck with you. But even then, she loved it and Frank protected her stopping it when she passed out. Here, I’m seeing that Jamal is in control. I don’t see him as the type to stop it when she’s passed out from being gang banged too much, more likely he lets it just go on and on until there’s not a guy left who can get it up, and then he takes her home naked, bruised, covered in hickeys and cum, and dumps her in front of the loft door for the world to see. No, a happy ending would be wrong, too far fetched, and maybe the most unbelievable ending X ever wrote.

I’m still reading because X writes well, even throws in the good sex scene occasionally, though less and less in my opinion. This story, to me, is about the destruction of a man, Mike, by his selfish, narcissistic wife who cares for nothing but the next big dick, no matter who it’s attached to or what it costs anyone. She just doesn’t see that it may, and probably should, cost her everything. Neither character is likeable, but I see Mike as terribly weak and without any self control. Jen was suppose to protect him, that’s the bargain they made, but he should have known better than to trust her, she’s never given him any reason to, and he’s starting to see that Jen isn’t there anymore, only Jenny, and I don’t think Mike likes Jenny very much, and that may be his only way to salvation, seeing her for who she really is.

maxbud
Pervert

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 am

slikpapa13 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 am
lilford1965, though I agree that most followers here want a “happy ever after” ending for Jenny and Mike, I do not. Jenny is not a nice person in this iteration, she takes advantage of everyone around her, Mike the most and in the worst way, but of everyone. From her BF’s she gets the big cocks and great fucks she craves and if she destroys their relationships, too bad. She is fucking almost exclusively married men, Joey now being pretty much the only exception, and not all of the wives know it. She abuses her husband to an extreme extent, even when she lets him out of the cage, she ends up walking away from him before any real emotional reconnection can occur, essentially just dismissing him as unimportant in the process. And Mike is seeing this more and more and realizing that something’s very wrong in Dodge.

In past stories Jen, not the Jenny of this story, has always been ultimately in control. When Frank Tower had her raped by Jimmy and the three trolls, that was payback to her for her comment that you fuck with me, I fuck with you. But even then, she loved it and Frank protected her stopping it when she passed out. Here, I’m seeing that Jamal is in control. I don’t see him as the type to stop it when she’s passed out from being gang banged too much, more likely he lets it just go on and on until there’s not a guy left who can get it up, and then he takes her home naked, bruised, covered in hickeys and cum, and dumps her in front of the loft door for the world to see. No, a happy ending would be wrong, too far fetched, and maybe the most unbelievable ending X ever wrote.

I’m still reading because X writes well, even throws in the good sex scene occasionally, though less and less in my opinion. This story, to me, is about the destruction of a man, Mike, by his selfish, narcissistic wife who cares for nothing but the next big dick, no matter who it’s attached to or what it costs anyone. She just doesn’t see that it may, and probably should, cost her everything. Neither character is likeable, but I see Mike as terribly weak and without any self control. Jen was suppose to protect him, that’s the bargain they made, but he should have known better than to trust her, she’s never given him any reason to, and he’s starting to see that Jen isn’t there anymore, only Jenny, and I don’t think Mike likes Jenny very much, and that may be his only way to salvation, seeing her for who she really is.
I dont see why everyone seems to make Jen out to be the villain. From the stories, she never intentionally hurts him. She gets carried away, and hurts him,... but it is never intentional.
Mike is the one who is a crazy person, who deliberately creates and pushes for absurd counterproductive situations, and then insanely gets hurt when things go the natural way. He needs a psychiatrist.
"if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen" ; cuckolding comes with all sorts of risks. What kind of insane jackass psycho, will allow his wife to regularly sleep with his brother??
What possible good can come out of it? The idiot Mike is always courting disaster; if he does not total chaos, then he would be rational and put limits on what Jen does. Jen WANTS MIKE TO PUT LIMITS, but Mike is erratic.
He keeps running with a scissors, and then cries like a baby when he falls and gets hurt?

If Mike accepts to wear a cage, then he should gladly accept what comes with it , instead of moaning and whining all the time. Mike could be a happy bi-sub hubby, and stop his crazy mood swings. Jen is much more stable and consistent.

Bubbagmp
Virgin

Unread post by Bubbagmp » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 am

I disagree with Jen being to blame for Mike potentially falling in to an abyss. Mike has no direct control over Jen or Jamal, but he does have control over himself.

For example, you (Mike) are cutting something with a knife (Jen), and someone (Jamal) distracts you and you cut yourself. You may say it's the other person's fault (Jamal), do you blame the knife (Jen)? No, you blame yourself (Mike).

Mike can put an end to this fiasco by walking away. But like a moth goes to an open flame, Mike has yet (in this story) to walk away. Until he figures that out, he heads for "the flame "

IMO, Xleg is covering something real regarding the dynamics of extreme cuckolding. How much is too much?

Will Mike & Jen OD on the game or will they come back to their senses? Right now it's a coin toss. To me, it's what makes this particular storyline interesting.

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:50 pm

lilford1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:11 am
XIAN2014 , your synopsis of the Mike & Jen relationship is bang on ! For the sake of his family , he has to beat ,or at least control his addiction . Of course , in reality we all accept it's just a work of fiction , but enjoy the banter we create regarding it . In previous Mike & Jen stories , there has been a serious rival , some of them dangerous ,for Jen's love and attention . As the story is progressing , this guy Jamal is potentially the most dangerous and threatening of the lot . Will XLEG give the ending a " happy ever after " ? I hope so , because , for all the objections and disagreements , do any of us really want the final curtain to drop on our favourite couple ? Personally I think it will be either be Mike or a jealous Joey that finally puts a stop to it . Maybe , on a rare day out with Anna , Mike will finally get that moment of clarity . Or some harm caused by , or concerning Joey will result in the same outcome .CURIOUS9632 raises an interesting point . Going along with it , I can see Mike sneaking on Jamal's computer , cleaning off all traces of himself and Jen ,and substituting links to active paedophilia . In the subsequent raid , together with the drugs , bye-bye Jamal ........

I like the idea of Muke being pushed over the limit by Jamal and Jen but then getting cyber revenge on Jamal. Clever!

xian2014
$2 Ho

Unread post by xian2014 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Bubbagmp wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 am
I disagree with Jen being to blame for Mike potentially falling in to an abyss. Mike has no direct control over Jen or Jamal, but he does have control over himself.

For example, you (Mike) are cutting something with a knife (Jen), and someone (Jamal) distracts you and you cut yourself. You may say it's the other person's fault (Jamal), do you blame the knife (Jen)? No, you blame yourself (Mike).

Mike can put an end to this fiasco by walking away. But like a moth goes to an open flame, Mike has yet (in this story) to walk away. Until he figures that out, he heads for "the flame "

IMO, Xleg is covering something real regarding the dynamics of extreme cuckolding. How much is too much?

Will Mike & Jen OD on the game or will they come back to their senses? Right now it's a coin toss. To me, it's what makes this particular storyline interesting.
I get what your saying and Mike does bare blame, but I remember in one of the books that Mike had asked Jen to protect him from himself because he has no control, so with that I made the point that a drug addict will not turn down drugs if they are offered to them that is why sometimes people need to intervene and help them, Jen could pull back, Jen doesnt have to be so extreme but she knows she can get away with it because Mike is so addicted to being a cuckold, so for me that is why I think she bares more of the blame. Jen has been the one pushing all the extremes not Mike, there is no where in the story you can point to that Mike has asked Jen to go this extreme they only thing you can find is Mike giving her a free pass to fuck and asked her to get a boyfriend, everything else has been on her request, so who is the game really for?

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:02 pm

Bubbagmp wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:12 am

Jen is being Jen, and doing EXACTLY what Mike wants her to do. You all need to just understand that! I doubt Mike would change a single little thing.

Is Mike an idiot? Maybe. He certainly wants to push things. But he is a smart guy and knows how to take calculated risks. But his kink makes him take big risks, and that makes for a great story.

As for Jen... I give Jen 2.0 a lot of credit. She is not cheating (except in sanctioned ways). She is turned into Mike, much more than before, and pressing his buttons exactly as he wants them pushed. If anything Mike is pushing Jen to go further (Go work with Scott... be in another boyfriend relationship, etc.) and Jen 2.0 is pushing back... a little....
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Captain6
Player

Unread post by Captain6 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:14 pm

@Samanthasman:Jen is being Jen, and doing EXACTLY what Mike wants her to do. You all need to just understand that! I doubt Mike would change a single little thing.

I have issues with that blank statement. While this is a game in the context of a fictional story, how does Jrn know Mike wants to suck cock or be fucked. If that's the case, she would have known he was gay. Jen is exploring her fantasies knowing of Mike's vulnerabilities and willingness to do anything for her. So perhaps she is taking advantage of Mike knowing he would submit no matter what.

As long as Jen stays with him, you're right he wouldn't change a thing. Doesn't mean he wants it, he tolerates it.

X writes to justify his story, his critics, and the posters on this site. He justifies and explains things away. He wrote that Mike likes sucking cock and being fucked to justify his story. Mike's happiness is watching Jen and being a cuckold. X is pushing the boundaries and limits maybe in response to previous criticism of being the same old story.

Captain6
Player

Unread post by Captain6 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:26 pm

She may be guessing and per a fictional story she is guessing right, but she has no way of knowing what Mike wants other than what X has shared because they have not discussed Mike doing those things beyond Jen's manipulations (rubbing Mike's lamp)

curious9632
Trainable

Unread post by curious9632 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Jamal thinks Mike is this wimpy white boy, but as Jen has said in the past, Mike is an Alpha outside the bedroom he knows how to get shit done.

Being a computer dude myself, I know that Mike could leave Jamal homeless and bankrupt with a few simple hacks, Jamal has a lot to lose by messing with Mike.

Jamal gave Jen a strap-on to fuck Mike's ass, Mike can do the same and all he has to do is flex his brain mussel.
My curiosity wanders unleashed.

Suchen Zucker
Player

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:52 pm

maxbud wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:38 am
slikpapa13 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:11 am

In past stories, Jen, not the Jenny of this story, has always been ultimately in control. When Frank Tower had her raped by Jimmy and the three trolls, that was payback to her for her comment that you fuck with me, I fuck with you. But even then, she loved it and Frank protected her stopping it when she passed out. Here, I’m seeing that Jamal is in control. I don’t see him as the type to stop it when she’s passed out from being gang banged too much, more likely he lets it just goes on and on until there’s not a guy left who can get it up, and then he takes her home naked, bruised, covered in hickeys and cum, and dumps her in front of the loft door for the world to see. No, a happy ending would be wrong, too far fetched, and maybe the most unbelievable ending X ever wrote.

I’m still reading because X writes well, even throws in the good sex scene occasionally, though less and less in my opinion. This story, to me, is about the destruction of a man, Mike, by his selfish, narcissistic wife who cares for nothing but the next big dick, no matter who it’s attached to or what it costs anyone. She just doesn’t see that it may, and probably should cost her everything. Neither character is likable, but I see Mike as terribly weak and without any self-control. Jen was supposed to protect him, that’s the bargain they made, but he should have known better than to trust her, she’s never given him any reason to, and he’s starting to see that Jen isn’t there anymore, only Jenny, and I don’t think Mike likes Jenny very much, and that may be his only way to salvation, seeing her for who she really is.
I don't see why everyone seems to make Jen out to be the villain. From the stories, she never intentionally hurts him. She gets carried away, and hurts him,... but it is never intentional.
Mike is the one who is a crazy person, who deliberately creates and pushes for absurd counterproductive situations, and then insanely gets hurt when things go the natural way. He needs a psychiatrist.
"if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"; cuckolding comes with all sorts of risks. What kind of insane jackass psycho, will allow his wife to regularly sleep with his brother??
What possible good can come out of it? The idiot Mike is always courting disaster; if he does not total chaos, then he would be rational and put limits on what Jen does. Jen WANTS MIKE TO PUT LIMITS, but Mike is erratic.
He keeps running with scissors, and then cries like a baby when he falls and gets hurt?

If Mike accepts to wear a cage, then he should gladly accept what comes with it, instead of moaning and whining all the time. Mike could be a happy bi-sub hubby and stop his crazy mood swings. Jen is much more stable and consistent.
First of all, I keep seeing people referring to past Jen and Mike stories as if these versions of Jen and Mike are the same people or have a shared history. They do not share anything other than a general loose outline of how they met and came to be married, family and a friend or two like Allie, and their names. You need to pretend there are no other Jen and Mike stories before this one because these two are very different than the other versions.

In my mind, this Jenny and Mike are similar to the old Jen and Mike but with their lusts, their weaknesses and all their character flaws maxed out, while most of their good-natured, intelligent, (many would say admirable) qualities have been decreased.

Jenny's treatment of Mike when she was with Scott was selfish, horrible, shameful and unforgivable in my opinion. She had no empathy for her husband. She objectified Mike and he became something unreal to her. Jenny was not happy with herself. If she were a real person, she would need serious psychiatric help.

You could almost say the same things when describing Mike. The biggest difference to me is that Mike likes to play the "poor pitiful pearl" routine. He's the victim, the bullied runt everyone makes fun of. He likes to think he is secretly in control like some kind of evil mastermind but this version of Mike is just weak and pathetic. The question is does Jenny see it? Perhaps she likes him that way? She does seem to be pushing him to become a sissy now. All the better for her I guess. She doesn't have to love him to keep him if he's happy with just being her slave.

Both are equally to blame if they destroy their marriage. Both push the other, neither apply the brakes with enough pressure to be effective.

lilford1965
Pervert

Unread post by lilford1965 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:46 am

CAPTAIN6 , bang on my friend . Like you , I feel XLEG is reacting to previous criticism of it being the same old story . God , nearly all the " loving wives " category of a certain site follow the same parameters . Personally I feel all this story needed was a subtle plot combined with steamy descriptive sex , something that XLEG has sadly omitted from this story .

farrman 3951
Prepubescent

Unread post by farrman 3951 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:45 pm

ever read cussler or Michener after a few they are also similar, in fact is it not expected from their fans ?

same old story is a futile criticisum , same brain same story.

to some it is a comfort to pick up a book from a familiar author - same story different characters doing the same things only slightly different .

even Michener got boring for me .......... after about the 7th 1000 page book :-)

xleglover
Pervert

Unread post by xleglover » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:11 am

Chapter 42

Mike’s insides seized up when he saw Jamal holding Jen’s birth control packet. Then he started punching pills into the trash. Jen was sitting in the bed, watching as he threw away her birth control pills. She was talking to him. Why wasn’t she stopping him? Why?!

Mike couldn’t hear what they were saying. He moved closer. His hand was still around his hard dick. When he got close enough, he heard Jen say “… if I don’t take birth control for a week, I can’t let you cum inside me. Alls you have to do is miss 2 days and you’re not protected anymore. So there’d be enough risk just letting you inside me without a condom. You could get me pregnant from just that. No way I can let you cum inside me. You get that right?”

Mike was panting and slowly stroking his cock as Jamal asked “But you’ll let me inside you bareback? I hate condoms.”

Then Mike heard his wife say, “Yes, okay. As long as you promise to pull out.”

Mike’s body seized up and he came.

Mike staggered back. What had just happened? What had Jen just agreed to?

He got tissues to clean himself, put his dick back into his pants, then he moved back to his spot in the hallway. He was breathing hard, his heart pounding, his head spinning. He looked at Anna’s door. It was still closed. He looked back to the master bedroom. Jamal was on top of Jen, between her legs. He was about to penetrate his wife’s petite body with his huge black cock.

“I was gonna tie you up with pantyhose,” Jamal said, his voice husky with lust. He rubbed his hand over Jen’s sexy flat stomach. “But now you’ve gotten me too worked up. I can’t wait.”

“You want me to stop taking the pill?” Jen asked, her voice taunting. “That’s how you wanna fuck me? You wanna fuck me unprotected?”

Jamal grinned at her, the grin of a hungry predator. He took his cock in his hand, lining it up with Jen’s pussy, pressing the thick head against her pussy lips.

“Go slow baby,” Jen said, putting a cautioning hand on Jamal’s chiseled chest.

“You’re soaking,” Jamal said, rubbing his cockhead up and down Jen’s glistening slit.

“You got me that way,” Jen said, smiling into her lover’s eyes. “But you still gotta go slow baby. I’m still getting use to your size.”

“You like my size,” Jamal said, smiling back into Jen’s eyes.

“I do like your size,” Jen said, and they smiled at each other. Then Jamal leaned down and kissed her. At the same time, he took hold of his cock with one hand to guide himself, then he pushed into Jen’s pussy.

Jen grunted into Jamal’s mouth as he penetrated her. He was so fucking big and thick!

Mike moved closer as Jamal worked his cock into his wife. Jen’s pussy was stretched tight around his black shaft. So tight it was like an airtight seal. And the difference in their skin color – Jamal’s jet black cock pushing into Jen’s lily white pussy – it made Mike heady with lust and his cock started getting hard again.

Jamal began fucking Jen on her back, then he flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He fucked her doggy style, kissing her neck and reaching around to grope her tits and fondle her nipples as he slammed her from behind. Jen clutched at the sheets, her head buried in the pillow. Mike heard his wife’s muffled moans as Jamal made her orgasm fucking her that way.

Then Jamal spun Jen back onto her back. He put Jen’s long stockinged legs over his shoulders and leaned forward so the 5 inch stilettos of her high heels were next to her ears. Jamal pounded her hard. Jen held onto his muscular arms for dear life. She looked so tiny under the man, a petite white girl under a big ebony black man, getting fucked so hard, panting and moaning and crying out her lover’s name as he relentlessly pounded her married white pussy. Mike could see the bottom of Jen’s high heels, the famous bright red soles of Christian Louboutin. It was such an erotic sight. Jamal made Jen cum again that way, and Mike was painfully hard in his pants.

Then Jamal was cumming. His moans were just as desperate as Jen’s. He pushed deep into her – although not all the way, Mike could see a few inches of his shaft were still outside his wife – and then he cried out as his orgasm hit, and he kept his cock deep inside Jen as sperm flooded her pussy, emptying his balls into her, his black seed exploding and splattering into her fertile 33 year old womb.

For long moments, time seemed to stand still. Jamal still had Jen’s long legs over his shoulders, and his cock was still inside her. He pushed forward so Jen’s body was elevated almost perpendicular to the bed.

The sight reminded Mike of pictures he had seen in pregnancy books. If a girl wants to get pregnant, then after her man cums in her, she should elevate her body to let gravity pull the man’s sperm into her womb. That’s what Jamal was doing. He was keeping his cock inside her so his sperm couldn’t leak out. And he was elevating Jen’s body to let gravity help with getting his black seed to her white eggs.

Mike knew it didn’t matter. Jen was on the pill, she was protected. But this blatant, audacious maneuver by Jamal amazed him. Did he think they wouldn’t know what he was doing?

But if Jen knew what Jamal was up to, she didn’t say anything. Instead, she responded when Jamal kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back, flitting her tongue against his.

“Do you think you can cum again?” Jamal whispered to Jen as he kissed her.

“I don’t know. Maybe.”

Jamal reached a hand between them. He rubbed Jen’s clit as they kissed. After a few moments, she began breathing harder. Jamal moved his lips down her neck and thumbed her nipple with his other hand, all while continuing to rub her clit with the flat of his thumb. Then he moved his hand around her. He stroked her ass, teasing between her cheeks, and then he pushed his thumb against her puckered asshole. Jen cried out as Jamal rubbed her clit with one thumb and her ass with his other. He did all of this while his cock was still deep inside her, and her body was still elevated. Then Jen was shuddering and crying out as Jamal made her cum again, this time with his fingers.

Jamal let Jen catch her breath. Then he finally pulled out of her pussy. It seemed to take forever, since his cock was so long. When he was finally out, Mike got a good view between his wife’s sexy legs. Her pussy looked well used. Ruined. The lips were swollen, and her slit gaped open. There was no sperm leaking from her pussy. Jamal had done a good job getting all his black seed into her womb. Mike’s head spun. His cock felt like it was going to burst.

Jen saw that Jamal was hard again. She moved down his body. She pulled her hair back and went down on him.

It took Jamal a while to climax again, since he had just cum. But Jen was patient, and she knew her way around cocks, she was good giving head, even with a cock as big as Jamal’s. Eventually Jamal groaned and his body tensed. He was about to cum.

Jen looked up at him with lust filled bedroom eyes. “I want you to cum on my face,” she told him with a husky voice.

That sent Jamal over the edge. Jen pointed his cock at her beautiful face as she rapidly stroked his shaft with her pretty, small hands, her manicured fingernails painted a sweet pink. Jamal came a lot, splattering her nose, her cheeks, her lips, her hair, even her eyes with his pungent sperm. When he was finally done, Jen was a mess. Her hair and face was covered with cum. It dribbled off her chin and down her neck. She looked like a complete slut. A cum bucket. A whore from the dirtiest triple X movie you could ever find on the internet.

Then Mike sensed movement behind him. A pattering of little feet on the hardwood floor. And then a little girl’s voice said, “Daddy? Mommy?”

It was Anna!

I swiveled around. Anna was walking towards me. Where she was at the moment, she couldn’t see into the bedroom, but in just a few seconds she’d have a clear view of her mother in bed with a man who wasn’t me – a big black man – both of them naked -- with her face and hair messy with cum!

I rushed to Anna to stop her from moving further down the hallway. I thanked god I had stuffed my dick back into my pants. I picked her up and moved to her bedroom, intending to put her back to bed. But Anna sensed something was wrong. She cried out, “Mommy, mommy!” It didn’t help that she hadn’t seen her mother that night (since Jen had been on her date with Jamal). “Mommy, where are you!” Anna cried. Now she was crying, balling, big crocodile tears falling down her cheeks.

I got Anna back into her bed. But my daughter’s mindful, just like her bother. She’s also athletic, a budding ballerina just like her mother. She leaped out of bed and ran down the hall towards the master bedroom. Towards where Jen was, where she was with Jamal, where she had just gotten fucked, where she had just cum on his fingers with a thumb up her ass, where her face and hair were covered with his cum, where her pussy was full of his sperm.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Anna screamed “Mommy! Mommy!” as she ran down the hallway, her eyes still filled with tears.

I ran after Anna but I wasn’t going to be able to catch up to her before she reached the bedroom. Fuck!

But when I got there, Jen was coming out of the shower. Her hair was wrapped in a towel, and another towel was around her body. “Anna baby, what’s wrong?” she asked. I could tell she was forcing her voice to be cheerful and calm. She picked up our daughter and tried to console her. “Anna banana, mommy’s right here. Everything’s fine. I was just taking a shower.”

I worriedly looked around the bedroom. Jamal was nowhere to be seen. I saw a new sheet had been hurriedly thrown over the mattress. When I looked at Jen, she motioned towards the front door. Jamal must have hurriedly dressed and left.

We got into bed with Anna. She was between us. Her favorite thing was for us to snuggle up to her. We called it an Anna Banana sandwich. I didn’t like the fact that my daughter was in a bed where her mother had been getting fucked by a black man not five minutes ago – where their mutual love juices were everywhere – but there was nothing else to do. And at least we were laying on a fresh clean sheet.

Anna quickly fell asleep. We didn’t dare move her. She had already gone through too much this evening. We didn’t want to traumatize her more. So we let her sleep with us.

We spoke in whispers, using stilted English so if Anna heard she wouldn’t understand.

Jen looked towards the door again and whispered “Bolted.” Jamal had bolted from our house.

I pinched the clean sheet and asked “Helped?” Did Jamal help you throw on the clean sheet?

Jen nodded. “I told you,” she whispered. “Sweet.” I told you before, Jamal’s sweet.

I felt my insides clutch up. It paid me to hear my wife call her new lover sweet. The man who had just given her such physical pleasure. Jamal was handsome, he had a great body, a porn star’s cock. And he was sweet too. It was like someone had reached into my body and was twisting my heart.

“Sorry,” Jen whispered, seeing she had said the wrong thing.

“It’s okay,” I whispered back. “Always the truth.” Always tell me the truth. Never hold back. I need to know what you’re feeling.

Jen smiled, appreciating my understanding. She reached over and affectionately touched my cheek. Then she moved her hand down to my crotch. I was rock hard. “Sorry,” she said as she felt my hard-on. She looked at Anna. “Your turn – tomorrow.”

I nodded. There wasn’t going to be any more sex tonight. Obviously, with Anna between us. I’d have to wait for tomorrow for my turn. There was nothing we could do. But I was still miffed.

“Jen,” I whispered, urgency in my voice. “The pills.”

“It’s okay Mike,” she said, trying to reassure that all was okay. But how could this possibly be okay?

“Jen,” I said, my voice even more urgent and forceful. I knew how birth control pills worked. In any week, a girl could miss one pill and probably still be protected. But if she missed 2 pills, she was no longer protected. Even if she started up with the pill again, she might have to wait another month before she was protected.

So if Jen missed a week of pills, she would definitely not be protected. So if she let Jamal inside her without a condom, he could get her pregnant from just his pre-cum. And that was assuming he would pull out. The way he pulled that stunt tonight, with elevating her legs and preventing his sperm from spilling out (by keeping his cock plugged up inside her), could we really trust his promise to pull out?

Jamal wanted to impregnant my wife! He probably wanted to impregnate all pretty, blue eyed, blonde wives. That was his goal, the browning of America.

Jen reached over and squeezed my hand. “We’ll talk about it tomorrow,” she said in a hush voice. She looked at our sleeping daughter. We could not get into this with Anna sleeping between us.

We shared a look at each other. I suddenly saw something in her hair. A goblet of sperm to the side of her face. I realized she hadn’t taken a shower, but had just quickly wiped herself. It was a Something About Mary moment.

“There’s still some in your hair,” I whispered. I reached over and scraped it from her blonde locks with my finger. I showed it to her.

With a mischievous grin, Jen glanced at Anna to make sure she was still asleep, and then whispered “I think I’ve got enough inside me already.” She pushed my hand to my lips. “Go ahead Mike,” she urged me in a whispered voice.

I looked at Jen, and then at Jamal’s jizz on my finger. Was she really asking me to do this? After getting fucked by Jamal, cumming multiple times on his tongue, his cock and his fingers, after letting him splatter her face and hair with his cum, after almost getting caught by our daughter, after not giving me anything, she wanted me to eat his sperm? Right now, with our daughter asleep next to us?

I glared at her, then shoved my hand away from my face. I wasn’t going to put his sperm in my mouth. I rubbed my finger on her shoulder. “You need to take a shower,” I hissed at her.

Jen gave me a delighted smile and giggled. “Oooh, look who’s going all alpha on me,” she playfully teased. She reached over Anna and kissed me. Then she hopped out of the bed and went into the bathroom for a shower.

I knew she was only playing with me. But her words still cut at me. It was like she was throwing the fact that I wasn’t alpha in my face. But as always, the humiliation and cuckold angst made me burn inside, and made my cock incredibly hard. I knew I should go into the bathroom. Join Jen in the shower and fuck her against the tiles, like a real man would do. Maybe she was waiting for me in there. Waiting to see if I would be a real man and take what was mine by right, her pussy.

But that’s not who I was. And Jen knew it. If she was waiting for me in the bathroom, she might be disappointed but not surprised when I didn’t join her. That I didn’t reclaim her body. It would just make her want Jamal more, a real man to take care of her body’s sexual cravings, a confidential alpha male to satisfy her instinctual female needs. And deep down I wanted that too. Even though I despised myself for it.

So I didn’t go into the bathroom to reclaim my wife. Instead I rolled over and tried to sleep.

CuckedDude
Player

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:13 am

Should've lapped up the black cum from your finger

slikpapa13
Experienced

Unread post by slikpapa13 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:17 am

Almost caught, and still all they can talk about is the racist scumbag she’s fucking. Unbelievable. And on another note, X wrote “But my daughter’s mindful, just like her bother.”. Now I’m assuming that last word is supposed to be “brother”, so did I miss a birth of another child? And X, you need an editor, many, many mistakes in spelling and wrong words, like “confidential” when you meant “confident” and the above quote with bother instead of brother. And this seems to be happening more and more in your story.

And Anna doesn’t ask “What’s that smell?”

slikpapa13
Experienced

Unread post by slikpapa13 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:25 am

On a re-read I realized X meant “mother”, not brother. My bad.

cindybegood
Player

Unread post by cindybegood » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:28 am

Her brother? You mean the one Jen and Jamal just made? How about "just like her mother" instead.

I hate to break my recent silence by talking about this chapter because a lot of it didn't really work for me.

Besides I've got lots of other stuff I want to wrote about.
trying to be good

Abs7924
Prepubescent

Unread post by Abs7924 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 am

Uve killed your on story......

There nothing cuckoldism over there please bring Blake characters into field

Make Mike pchsyo, jen don't trust Mike,people could hate Mike,he could fire from job Blake take his place