The Bowl

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Don Jetman
Player

Re: The Bowl

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 3:11 pm

~ 25 ~

After a month or so we drifted away from Dave's game after we came home. L teased me
less with the details of what went on that weekend. She was soulful, centered, and
just very calm and happy. I was nearly ready to ask if she was going to fuck other
men again when she invited Frank over one Saturday. We sat and talked all afternoon,
mostly about how L and I deal with her hotwifing. He still doesn't know how I cope
with seeing L with other men. I said it wasn't that hard, that I'd show him.

I asked L to take off her blouse and bra. She sat with him and hugged him, unbuttoned
his shirt, took it off him, and kissed him. I asked L to take her shorts off, and then
she removed his, and they spent the rest of the afternoon in their underwear while
we all talked about sharing L. I really got off watching them stay excited, his erection
inside his boxers, and her pussy swelling under hers. There was no sex, just heated
anticipation, all afternoon.

Frank was never comfortable letting me watch L and him fuck. I had seen the heat build
between them, listened outside our closed bedroom door, but nothing more than that.
I explained as we talked that I wasn't embarrassed by his erection or L's obvious
excitement. I told him of the many times I had seen men enter L, and of the times she
had surrendered her orgasm to them as I watched. L pulled his cock through the fly
of his boxers and stroked him, assuring him I'd love to see him satisfy her. He didn't
look convinced, but his erection didn't seem to share his reluctance.

L led him to our bedroom and stripped him, then peeled off her panties and climbed
on top of him. But at the last minute, he apologized and said he just couldn't do it
with me in the room. I left, closed the door, they fucked, and L added yet another
condom to the bowl.

Frank took us out to dinner that night and played her boyfriend the entire time while
I played their friend. The lounge had a small band and I watched them dance together,
but was surprised at the looks they got. I'm not sure whether it was racial or just
the height difference, or both. It did bother me that some of those looks seemed to
resent a very tall black man dancing with a pretty, petite woman while their average
white companion (husband?) sat and watched. In the end, I think we all just ignored
the looks and had a good time. It still nags me though.

L invited Frank to stay the night with her, and when he asked me if it was OK, I told
him I was expecting it, and that I'd take the guest bed. It didn't take long for L
to drag him into our bedroom and close the door. I listened at the door for a while,
watched a movie, and went to bed, musing about yet another condom in the bowl.

I was eating breakfast when they made an appearance Sunday morning, both naked and
frazzled. That was L's idea most likely, just long enough to show me how freshly fucked
they were, and I supposed to encourage Frank to feel more comfortable naked in front
of me. I made them breakfast while they showered, we talked for a while, and Frank
departed. Had we changed his mind about letting me watch, even a little? I doubted
it. But he made L happy again for a day and a night. So be it.

So L was happy again, a little hungry again, and asked if I'd mind if she went out
the next day after work. Nope. Not at all. I teased her about finding a club or bar
where bodybuilders hang out. She told me to be careful what I wished for, that she
might go out every night until she found one. I told her just to be sure she brings
home the condom. And the cycle begins again...

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 3:19 pm

~ 26 ~

L finally decided to stop the "numbers game" with Dave. She told me that it was fun,
and it did show her more than ever that she can have just about any man she wants if
she decides to make a play for him. She told me, "Why should I have sex with all these
guys when I know I can be more selective now and get men I was always hesitant to
approach? Now I know I can get the men I always fantasized about. I've had lots of
sex - now I want better sex."

She was very assertive when we talked to Dave about it. His response was that it was
always about what she wanted (or needed, from his point of view), so he was fine with
it. In fact, he told her it was a satisfying progression, one that he was happy to
have been a part of. He also told us that Mark and Melanie (the bodybuilder and his
wife) had asked about us, and when we'd visit again. L said to tell them, "As soon
as we can. Tell them I can't wait."

It was actually a relief to kick back and relax together for a while at home. I know
for me it's a kind of healing, a recovery from the relentless humiliation and being
everyone's beta-male, even in a crowd. As much as I trust our marriage, it is nice
to regain the closeness of being L's husband, the respect and her dependence on me
as a mate and partner. It's just the little nudge that keeps me centered, I guess.
I'm pretty sure for L it's recovering her primary persona, the assertive woman that
helps justify what her submissive side craves now and then. I suppose neither of us
wants to permanently become what we crave in our horniest moments. Still, looking back
on them is so hot, for both of us.

I was surprised to find the bowl had vanished from our bedroom not long after. L had
simply tossed the contents into the trash and put the bowl through the dishwasher
without much thought. I suppose I was a bit stunned, and asked her why she had done
it. I had developed a perverse fascination with it and its contents, and told her I
had assumed Dave would want some kind of ritual before we disposed of them.

"Really?" she asked. "It was just one of his games. If you want me to keep bringing
them home, I will. But, why? There have been so many, and there'll be so many more,
and I never keep any of it from you. As long as other men's semen doesn't end up inside
me, why would you care? I mean, it's just old sperm..."

It was then I realized the bowl was more symbolic to me than it was to L. I had considered
it a message, a tease, even a boast from her that she had fucked so many new strange
men, men whose names or faces I would never know. To me it had been a monument to her
acquaintance to and acceptance of sport-fucking, a new sign of change from woman-child
to part-time slut. It excited me, worried me, and filled me with wonder that L could
morph yet again into a woman I didn't yet completely know. To L it had been a simple
container used to display evidence that she obeyed the rules of another of Dave's games.
Just old sperm.

By then we just enjoyed being together again, remembering our adventures, having lots
of kinky sex. We watched Fifty Shades of Grey together, and L commented afterwards
that the girl was such a wimp. L's comment made me so proud of who she's become. The
weather is never as hot here as it is near Dave, but L still takes advantage of the
best of it to dress scantily when we're out these days. I always love seeing men undress
the rest of her with their eyes. I'm amazed these days at how she can choose such sexy
clothes to wear and act as though no one should even notice. I know her so well by
now. I shouldn't be surprised. But I always am.

As for L's fascination with bodybuilders, I helped her pursue that. We learned from
them, partied with them, and I watched L satisfied more than once by her stable of
muscled sex machines. For a while it became her obsession. But that's another story...

~ end ~

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 3:40 pm

wittol wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:47 pm
Words fail me.

Thank you, Don, for being such an excellent writer. And thank L for . . . well, just for being L.
And thank you, wittol, for being a devoted fan for so many years, my friend. Glad you enjoyed it.

Don

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat May 25, 2019 3:58 pm

Thank you for sharing this story. I've been looking forward to reading about the Bowl for quite some time. I tend to focus on the more mundane aspects of postings and I'm curious about the condoms. Is it safe to assume that they were thoroughly washed prior to being added to the bowl? Did you ever feel a need to count the total number? I would have needed to know that myself, just for shits and giggles.

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Sat May 25, 2019 4:52 pm

samlowen wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:58 pm
Thank you for sharing this story. I've been looking forward to reading about the Bowl for quite some time. I tend to focus on the more mundane aspects of postings and I'm curious about the condoms. Is it safe to assume that they were thoroughly washed prior to being added to the bowl? Did you ever feel a need to count the total number? I would have needed to know that myself, just for shits and giggles.
It's funny, we didn't rinse the first few, and as they were at my side of the bed I began to notice the odor in bed at night after a while. We rinsed them after that, but now and then we'd forget one. Some seemed to smell more than others, and we tossed those. Some smelled from the lube or material the condom was made from, but now and then an old one would begin to smell funky even though the ends were tied. We experimented with various brands, not because we anticipated the smell, but due to reliability and comfort (with me as the guinea pig). My intent all along (maybe subconsciously) was to count them when it was over, but I lost track of those we trashed, and then L trashed the rest on her own. I know there must have been at least 20 at one time, but that was before we stopped.

Don

DavidnDaria

Unread post by DavidnDaria » Sun May 26, 2019 10:09 am

Don,

Congratulations! Great work, sir! Thank you for doing this. Lots of work, well worth it, sir!

Dave

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 am

Awesome !!

I love your "perverted" minds ;)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:17 pm

I can't believe that I forgot to comment on this story way back when it was posted! Don, this is a masterpiece! It maybe too raw and angsty for some, but I love it as does my wife. Don, you are one of the highlights of OHW! I and my wife always make a point of reading everything that you write. Your journey with L is beyond compare. You should compile all your "Stories of L" and put them into a book. Thank you for taking the time to write this for us!
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:18 pm

Thanks very much, SK. But much of the appreciation should go to David (DavidnDaria) for convincing me to dig into the past and write it up. That said, sleeping beside a bowl of other men's "life essence", as Commander Jack D. Ripper put it, was something I'll always remember. In good and bad ways.

Don

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:05 pm

Don, my wife and I just finished reading your story again and playing with each other as I read to her. She wanted me to tell you (She a VHW but she wants me to tell you :) ) that she loves your stories, even the ones that scare her with the intensity of the things it makes her feel. She can't wait for more. She also wants to know more about you and L's bodybuilder adventures :) we're fans to the n'th degree and are jonesing for more!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Don Jetman
Player

Unread post by Don Jetman » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:53 pm

The bodybuilding thing was a surprise at first. We've both been gym rats for years, but L had always been more attracted to the less massive, athletically fit guys. Yes, I got that their bodies were attractive, but thought much of it was their endurance in bed. L has admitted that as I've aged into my fifties, but I don't take it as an insult. I love that she finds pleasure in the bodies of young, fit studs - as long as she comes home and fucks me to death later.

At one point she made friends with a female trainer and wanted to hire her to show L some pointers in the gym. The young girl offered to help L train for free, and they met once or twice a week in the gym. I thought she had her eye on L as a lover, but it was never the case. As L and M became friends, we were invited to a few parties with the bodybuilding crowd. One guy in particular had been flirting with L, and even told me how hot she was while we watched her and M work out one day. The guy astonished me when he told L he was pretty sure she fucked around, and that he'd be willing. We never knew for sure how he knew.

We began to attend local competitions, and L was mesmerized by the well-oiled bodies on stage. Falling in with the local crowd, they treated us as one of their own, even though neither L nor I came close to appearing as competitive bodybuilders. Still, we knew the language and techniques and followed the competitions, even up the national level.

As I recall, L said she was his at the instant he touched her arm at the gym and told her he wanted to fuck her. He was bold and didn't seem to care at all that I was just across the gym working out. I'm pretty sure L was in one of her more submissive moods and was taken by his size and confidence. She told me everything on the drive home and I encouraged her to do whatever she wanted.

On our next visit to the gym she left with him and fucked him. After L told him about "hotwifing" (he wasn't an experienced Bull), he wasn't shy at all about telling me how great she was in bed, both at their parties and even in the gym as we paused to take a break from our workouts. He just didn't care that I knew he was fucking L, and I'm pretty sure he got off on telling me, especially after L told him I was all in.

After L fucked him a few times at his place, he came around and fucked her in front of me in our home. I remember watching him strip her, and how excited she was as this huge hulk casually and methodically took her clothes off. Later, after he spilled the beans to his bodybuilder friend, I watched them take turns with L while I was tied to a chair near the bed (a fantasy L related to him). Neither of them was disrespectful or extremely humiliating to me - they just got off fucking L in front of me and let me know it.

M got all the gossip from L's bodybuilder and was intrigued. She always wanted the gory details from L about how the guys fucked her and why I accepted it. As much as L admired M's body, I was sure M admired L's freedom to fuck other men. Strangely, we never saw M with a male companion or boyfriend - she always hung with the male bodybuilder crowd - and L.

In time, L's bodybuilder moved away and the clientele changed at the gym. It was sold, remodeled, and became a meat market for Navy flyboys who hit on L constantly, but rarely succeeded. For L it was all about size and muscle back then. We changed gyms after that, but it was never the same. But she still has an eye for size and muscle, not exclusively, but it still turns her head and gets her wet.

I'll always remember L telling me that yes, it was about endurance, but also about how he "handled" her - his strength and size enabled him to completely control her body as though she weighed nothing. She liked looking up at the massive body, exploring the muscles of his arms and chest as they fucked, knowing she excited the beast on top of her. Strangely, it was one of the few times L felt nothing for a lover, nor he her. They both knew there were no strings. It was purely mechanical, satisfying sex. L missed him very much when he left, and I knew what she missed was something I couldn't hope to replace. She found other diversions in time - but she still does a double-take when she sees a mountain of muscle.

Don