The Hotwife Lynda Biography

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda Biography

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 am

Bio:

When I got up the next morning to get ready for work, my wife was already up. She had showered, and washed her hair, and was clearly anxious about her big day. When I got out of the shower, she was carefully putting on make-up, eye liner, you name it. I said, that she looked like a teenager getting ready for a first date.
"I feel like one," she said. "Do you think he'll like the way I look today? I don't know how he'll react."
"I do. You're going to end up with his cock cumming in your mouth and pussy."
Lynda looked at me with total disgust. "How romantic. You have such a way with words."
I apologized and assured her I was just on edge because I was so horny about this and had to go to work and wonder what was happening. I also questioned when romance came into this.
"It can have some romance without being romantic or like I love him or something. Men will never understand women."
"I agree, but I want to know everything that happens."
"I'll fill you in on all the juicy details when you get home tonight (giggle)."
Then she started trying to decide which shoes would be the sexiest to wear, but I had to leave for the office. "Good luck with your new boyfriend," I said as I squeezed her bare ass goodbye.

I only got a little peck on the cheek from Lynda because she didn't want to mess up her hair or make-up. As I got into the car, I had a pit in my stomach and a raging hard-on in my pants.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:16 am

Bio:

When I got to my office, I had a two-hour meeting listening to people yammering about the fine points of some deal. At 10:00am, I noted that Lynda would be heading over to Angie's for her fucking. At 11:00am, I wondered whether Fernando had cum in her yet. I was thinking that I'm sitting here in this stuffy meeting and she's sitting there getting stuffed full of cock.

After the meeting was finally over, I made it back to my office hiding the tent pole in my suit pants as I went. A friend stuck his head in my office and said, "Hey! What's new?" I was tempted to say, "My wife is at a friend's house getting fucked by some young tattooed Latino stud," but I just said, "Nothing. How about you?"

At lunch, I had the urge to tell a coworker what was happening, but I knew he would think I was crazy. After lunch, I was so hard and so horny I couldn't do anything. I told my very religious secretary that I was going to close my office door and review some documents, so not to disturb me. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my aching cock. As I stroked it, I just knew my wife had been fucked by Fernando and I wondered how many times. Then the thought suddenly hit me. What if Alan had fucked her, too? Knowing Angie, it wouldn't surprise me if she did Lynda too. The thought of Angie and my wife in a 69 was too much and I exploded.

What a mess. Cum was splattered all over my suit. I made a break for the restroom to clean up. As I walked out of my office, my secretary said, "That was quick." "You sound like my wife," I thought, but then remembered she thought I was reviewing important papers, not beating off. "Not as complex as I thought," I said and went to clean up. I had to act like I accidentally splashed water all over my pants since I had to use a lot of water to wash out the cum.

When I got back to my desk, a friend stopped by and said, "Did you hear about Scott? His wife ran off with some young Cuban aerobics instructor. Ha! Ha! He hired the guy as a personal trainer for his wife for her birthday. I guess she started banging him and then fell for him. Apparently, they took off together. Poor schmuck. Ha! Ha!"I felt like I was going to throw up.

At 2:00pm, I called home, but no answer. I tried again at 2:30, but again just voicemail. I didn't want to call her cell phone in case she was still there. I was hoping to catch her as soon as she got home. At 3:00, still no answer. It was Friday, so I started telling everyone I was going to slip out a little early. A couple of the girls said I should because I didn't look well.
At 3:15, no answer. At 3:30, still no answer. Five and a half hours! How long can he go? How much can she take?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:19 am

Bio:

At 3:45, I called again, but still no answer. I couldn't take it any more, so I ran out the door and headed for home. I got home just after 4:00 and Lynda still wasn't there. I was getting frantic. I grabbed a beer and practically chugged it down because I was so on edge. I was pacing the floor, when my wife's car pulled into the driveway about 4:30.

Lynda walked in wearing a t-shirt I didn't recognize and carrying her fuck-me heels by the straps. She looked semi-wasted, but had a big smile of her face and asked what I was doing home so early. I went to her, kissed her passionately and told her I couldn't wait to see her any longer. While kissing her, I discovered she was wearing her thong under the t-shirt, but not the bikini top.

"How was it?"
"Great! Couldn't have been any better."
"What happened? What did he do to you?"
"Well,...I made love with Fernando, if that's what you mean (giggle)."
"How was he?"
"Wonderful. He's so sweet and such a nice guy."
"So he's a good lover?"
"The best! I can't imagine sex being any better!"

I was hard as granite and pulled the t-shirt off over her head. "Whose shirt?" "Fernando's." As I worked my hand under her thong, I found a gooey mess. "I didn't have time to clean up goo. I need to take a shower. I didn't think you would be home yet." I knelt down and worked her little striped thong down her legs and her pretty bare feet stepped out of it. I then buried my face between her legs.

Oh! Don't do that! That's so gross! I only cleaned up enough to drive home." She was hot, but I was on fire. "So, was he as good as you hoped?"
"Better."
"He's big?"
"Huge!"
"How big?"
"Well, doctor, I didn't take measurements (giggle), but he's definitely the biggest I've ever had."
"How can you be sure?"
"I felt how big he was inside me. Duh!"
"How did it feel?"
"Oh, I've never felt anything like it! It felt so-o-o-o good! Any girl who says size doesn't matter is crazy!"
"Are you going to see Fernando again?"
"Absolutely! I have to have him again!"
"Aren't you going to ask me, if I want you to do it?"
"No. I mean, why? You wanted me to do this. Besides, I've waited my whole life for a guy that big and I'm not going to give it up now."
With that she reached down and squeezed my rigid cock and said, "Looks like there's nothing more to discuss. I see we agree that I'll continue to see Fernando as much as possible (giggle)." At that point I tore off my suit, bent her over the kitchen counter and proceeded to fuck her messy pussy like a madman.

Lynda started saying, "You know, Fernando's at least twice as thick as you are." I came so hard I almost blacked out. She kept talking, but I didn't hear anything else she said.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:22 am

Bio:

Once I recovered, I got Lynda to tell me the story of what happened with Fernando over the course of Friday night and the rest of the weekend. She went over to Angie's house at about 10:15, a girl is always late for a date. She wore her tiny blue and green striped thong bikini, my favorite, with a pair of wedgie type platform fuck-me sandals. She wore a thin beach cover-up that you can see through and some bangly jewelry.

When my wife first got there, Angie and Alan were in the pool with beers in hand and Angie already seemed like she was getting a little drunk. Fernando was sitting at the patio table and greeted her with a kiss. She said it was just like being set up on a double date. Since she had spent so much time on her hair and makeup, Lynda didn't want to get into the pool right away. She sat with Fernando having a beer and flirting. After a while, Alan and Angie got out of the pool and joined them at the table. They all smoked a joint together and Lynda said that it was "killer" pot and that she really got high.

She moved to a lounge chair and was quickly joined by Fernando, pulling up a chair next to hers. She slipped off the cover-up and began rubbing on suntan lotion while Fernando observed carefully. She then lay back as he stared at her body and mentally raped her. After some time and small talk, she turned over to lie on her stomach and tease Fernando with her bare butt. "He was really funny, offering to put lotion on me, but I told him I have a good tan on my butt, so I didn't need any. Then I wiggled it at him and I thought he was going to die."

Later, she said she started getting too hot (in more ways than one) and jumped into the pool to cool off with Fernando following her like a shadow. She said he kept thinking of every excuse to touch her in the pool, and when she got out to get another beer, he helped her towel off. They then shared another joint with Angie and Alan. Lynda said she was super stoned and couldn't believe how horny she was. Angie then stood up and took Alan by the hand telling Lynda and Fernando that they were going to the bedroom. Lynda said she stood up and walked to the edge of the pool with her back and bare butt to Fernando. He walked over and put his arms around her from behind and started kissing her neck.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:23 am

Bio:

As Lynda sucked my cock, she described getting ravished by Fernando. He kissed her neck and she was on fire and turned to face him. They kissed and kissed with their tongues exploring each other's mouth as his hands unhooked her bikini top and let it fall to the ground. Her Latin lover then lowered his mouth to her hard little nipples and worked on them, back and forth.
"I was so hot I had to have him right then. I kissed my way down his chest and over his flat stomach until I was kneeling before him. I pulled his shorts down and the most beautiful cock I have ever seen was standing straight up in the air. I had to pull it down to put it in my mouth. It was then I realized I was topless for all to see in Angie's backyard."
"I thought there was a fence around the yard."
"There is, but anyone could look over it. It's not that high. They would have seen me topless with his cock in my mouth. I didn't care. I just kept going."
"What did his cock look like?"
"It was so nice, so hard, with a big head that was purple it was so hard."
"Was it really that big?"
"It was huge! Very long and very, very thick."
She emphasized the word "thick" and said it almost like it was a two syllable word. It was too much for me and I exploded shooting cum all over her face.
"I wish you would tell me when you're going to cum! You made a mess."
"I can't help it. You're driving me wild."
"Good, but there's a lot more to the story."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:25 am

Bio:

Even though I was way over 20 years older than Fernando, I was hard again in no time. I got between my wife's legs and started examining her wet pussy.

"So, Fernando was here, was he?"
"Oh was he! He knows what he's doing, too, but I thought you wanted me to finish the story."

Lynda said she sucked his massive cock for a good 15 minutes before he finally came down her throat and she swallowed every drop. "I was pumping him up and down with my left hand, then taking it all the way in my mouth, then going back to my hand to pump it again. It took so long for him to cum my jaws were getting tired. I'm used to you. You're a lot quicker! The whole time he kept telling me how good it felt and how beautiful I was. When he came, he yelled something - in Spanish, I guess - and rammed his thing into my mouth as far as he could. When he was through, I grabbed his t-shirt and wiped the cum off my mouth. Then he led me inside where that rug is, right inside the sliding glass door. He laid me on my back and went down on me."

"And you said he was good at oral sex?"
"Oh my God! He was great, but he wouldn't stop! He put his tongue in there and licked up and down. Then he sucked and nibbled my clit pulling it straight out with his lips and I was gone. I had a fantastic orgasm, but he kept going. Soon he had me cumming again and when he didn't stop, I grabbed his head and tried pulling him up on me. I said, 'I want you inside me!', but he wouldn't stop. I mean I was cumming so much I couldn't stand it any more. I had to squeeze my legs as tight as I could around his head and scream, 'Put it in me!' before he would stop. I just wanted to feel him in me and I couldn't wait any longer."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:26 am

Bio:

At this point, I couldn't take it any more and pushed my hard cock deep inside my wife. She tried to continue telling her story, but was soon lost in the sex. Lynda has always been very verbal during sex and she certainly knows the effect her words have on the men she is with. While I pumped into her harder and harder, she urged me on and kept telling me how good it felt. She also kept reminding me how good it felt with Fernando. As I fucked her, I asked her if she would rather be fucking Fernando and his big cock, but she never really answered.

As we began to pick up speed, I said, "I bet you wish it was Fernando here now." Lynda then said, "Oh, babe! That's it! Yes! Oh Fernando, you're so big! Babe, he's so big! He feels so good! Fuck me, babe! Fuck me, Fernando! You're so big! You're so good! Fuck me, Fernando! Oh, Fernando! Oh, Fernando! Fernando! Fer-nan-doooo..." as my wife had the most intense orgasm I ever remember seeing her have. As she came down, she was quietly whimpering, "Oh, Fernando, Fernando," as she drifted off to sleep.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:27 am

Bio:

The next day I got Lynda back to continuing her story. I did tell her she had left out one key detail. Her story went from her topless by the pool blowing Fernando to Fernando going down on her inside the house. I asked her to tell me about how and when he removed her thong.

"He didn't. I took it off myself. Right after I finished sucking him, I stood up and pulled my bikini bottoms off. I was so hot and horny I was ready to go right there by the pool, but he said he wanted to go inside. So I followed him, but we barely made it inside the door before he was all over me."

"So let me get this straight," I said. Lynda laughed and grabbed my cock and said, "Excuse me, but it is straight."

"So you were so hot you stripped naked in Angie's backyard and walked around nude outside in the middle of the day?"

"Yeah, but wearing that bikini I'm practically naked anyway. Besides, I was on the patio and only a few feet from the door. I guess since you like to do it outside so much I must be getting used to it. I was definitely ready to go right then and there."

"Wow! That's hot!"

"I thought you just want to see me with other guys. I didn't know the thought of me walking around with no clothes on would get you so hot."

"I would have loved to have seen both."

"Well, if you're a good little husband, maybe next time you can. You know he'll be fucking me again, right? I absolutely have to have him again. Would you like to watch me walk around Angie's yard naked and then fuck Fernando? Would you? ... What? You came? But I hardly touched you. I can't believe you. You came already and I still haven't told you how good he fucked me. Do you want to hear about how Fernando fucked me? Well, do you?"

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:29 am

Bio:

I assured my wife that I am available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to hear stories about her getting fucked by other guys.
"Would you rather hear about it or do it yourself?"
"I want to hear about it and then do it myself."
"I can't believe how much this gets you off, but that's good because I can't believe how much it gets me off either. So here goes."

Lynda said that when she finally pried Fernando's face from her pussy when he was going down on her, she couldn't wait to get him inside her. She has always said that the single best moment of sex for her is when a man first pushes his cock between her pussy lips and then drives it all the way inside her for the first time. She says that the feeling of the head parting parting the lips as it slips past them for the first time is indescribable. With this background in mind, she reminded me how big Fernando's cock is and what a big head it has.

"When he went to put it in me, he had to push for a second before the head popped through and the whole thing slid inside me. It felt so good being entered by him. When Fernando put that cock in me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Talk about the perfect cock. He would pull it almost all the way out and then push it back in. Slowly at first, but then faster and faster. I was so wet it was just gliding in and out. We were both too turned on though and soon he was pounding me as fast as he could go. The whole thing was just a blur from that point on and seemed like one non-stop orgasm."

Lynda said that after she came good and hard, that she stopped him, got on her knees, turned and put her arms and head down on the couch, and stuck her perfect ass in his face. She said he wasted no time in taking her doggie-style, her favorite position.

"When he did me form behind, it felt absolutely fantastic. He was so deep inside me. I was cumming like crazy. I don't know how long he lasted, but he finally said he was cumming. I swear I could feel him squirting inside me. It was so great. He collapsed on top of me and then held me, while we nuzzled and kissed. He kept telling me how sexy I was and what a great body i have, but I told him my boobs are too small. He said they were just right. He's such a gentleman!"

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:31 am

Bio:

After they cuddled on the couch for awhile, Lynda said she was horny again.
"I started rubbing him and he was hard again in no time. I tried to get on top of him, but the couch was too soft and we couldn't get it in. I said, 'I have an idea,' and I took Fernando into Angie's dining room. You know, they have that early American hard wood dining room set?"

"I guess."

"Just like a man not to notice."

"I bet Fernando sure as hell wasn't checking out the decor."

"No, he was checking me out! So, anyway, I pulled out one of the chairs from the dining room table, since they have no arms. I turned it around with the back of the chair against the table. I told Fernando to sit down facing me and then I climbed on and got what I wanted. I faced him and lowered myself down on his cock. I straddled him with one leg on each side of the chair and grabbed the edge of the dining room table with my hands on each side of him. Then, I started to fuck myself up and down on his cock. What? You like that? Me, too.

So, I like was fucking myself on his cock and it felt so, so good. We were just getting a real good rhythm going when we heard Angie scream from down the hall. We both jumped because we had forgotten that she and Alan were even there. We heard her again and realized she was only cumming. That really got us hot and we started going at it like crazy. Suddenly, it dawned on me that Angie and Alan would be finished at any minute and might walk in on us! I went faster and faster fucking up and down on Fernando's wonderful cock, so we would both hurry up and cum. It didn't take long before I had my best orgasm of the day. I was screaming when I came. It was so intense Fernando couldn't hold back and he totally filled me with his cum. When we finally quieted down, Angie and Alan started cheering and clapping from down the hall. It was so embarrassing! Angie was whistling and yelling, 'You go, girl!' I couldn't believe how she was carrying on."

Lynda said at that point, she suddenly panicked that they would walk in and see her naked with cum oozing out of her. She jumped up and ran back to the couch where she found Fernando's cum-stained t-shirt (the one she wore home) and put it on. She then hurried to the bathroom to clean up a little. Of course, we went another round because I was so overheated and it was great, but it seemed like her thoughts were elsewhere.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:33 am

Bio:

When she continued the story, my wife said that when she came out of the bathroom, Angie was opening a bottle of wine and Alan and Fernando were waiting for them on the family room couch. She told Angie she had to go, But Angie convinced her to stay for one glass of wine. Lynda and Angie joined the guys in the next room, where one glass turned into two. Alan then produced another joint and they all got high again. My wife said that she was so buzzed she told them she had to leave or she would pass out. Angie told her to wait a while and Fernando literally was begging her to stay. Still, she insisted she had to go.

"I had to gather up my things. My shoes were in one room and my bikini was on the ground somewhere outside. When I walked outside to find my clothes, Fernando followed me out like a little puppy dog. I was still wearing just his t-shirt and he had put his shorts back on. I found my purse and the top to my bikini right away, but I couldn't find the bottoms. I guess I was too hot when I pulled my thong down and threw it out of the way before (giggle). Now, I couldn't find it and Fernando was laughing at me. Then, I realized he was hiding it behind his back. I told him to give it to me, but he wouldn't."

Lynda said she tried to wrestle the bikini bottoms away from him, but couldn't. Instead he pulled her down on the chair on top of him and told her she couldn't have them back until she made him cum one more time. She said, "I told him to stop kidding around because I had to go. He said I had to ask nicely. I don't remember how, one thing led to another and I ended up on my knees in front of him begging - as a joke, of course." Lynda said that something came over her and she freed his semi-hard cock from his shorts and started pumping it. Soon, he was hard and she took him in her mouth and began blowing him.

"I guess being on my knees reminded me too much of sucking him by the pool earlier and I just had to do it again. I could feel him getting harder and harder in my mouth. That was really hot!"
"I think it's time you felt me get hard in your mouth."
"You won't be hard for long. (giggle)"

As Lynda worked her way up and down my shaft with her tongue, she sounded like she was talking with food in her mouth, while she told me about sucking Fernando and how much she enjoyed it. When she saw I would be cumming soon, she picked up the pace.

"Oh my God! Fernando has such a gorgeous cock! It's so smooth, so hard, so thick. He loves it when I suck him. Do you love it when I suck him? Hmm? Do you love it when I suck Fernando's big thick cock? I do. I absolutely love sucking Fernando's beautiful cock. I love it. I love it! Do you love it as much as I do? Do you? Do you?" With that I lost it and came in buckets all over her face and in her hair (she had pulled it out when I started cumming). Lynda was cracking up at her success and said, "I think you love it more than Fernando does."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:36 am

BIO:

Lynda said she was sucking Fernando's cock like crazy and that he was about to cum, when she heard a banging sound behind her. She said she ignore it for a minute, but it kept getting louder. Then she heard yelling from inside the house. She stopped blowing Fernando just long enough to turn around and see Angie and Alan pounding on the closed sliding glass door., laughing and yelling something to her that she couldn't quite make out.

"Then they started pointing and I was like, 'What? What?' They just kept pointing and laughing. I was still on my hands and knees in front of Fernando when I realized that they were pointing at my bare butt! The t-shirt had ridden up on me, so I was completely exposed back there and I was giving them quite a show!"

"So they saw your bare butt. That's no big deal. They see it every time you wear a thong."

"No, silly. I was bending over so far they saw ev-er-y-thing," carefully emphasizing the last word. My cock was so hard it was about to burst.

"Everything. They saw my pussy - I hate that word - and had been watching me, and it, for about 5 minutes. Alan was even yelling, 'Nice patch!' I couldn't believe it."

"So were you embarrassed again?" as I worked my fingers into her pussy.

"Not this time. It was like, 'Well, it's already happened. Nothing I can do about it now.' So I just pulled my shirt down and went back to work on Fernando. But he reached down and eased my shirt back up, so they could see my pussy and butt again."

Lynda was really on fire now and I slid down and began to suck her clit.

"Were Angie and Alan staring at your pretty little pussy?"

"Oh yes! I heard them saying shit, but I didn't care any more I was so hot."

She spoke haltingly as my clit sucking made her jump and catch her breath.

"I had to get fucked, so I stood up and said, 'Fernando, I want you in me right now, you bastard!' He just pointed at his hard cock sticking up in the air and said, 'Hop on.' "

Lynda said she made him get up and follow her around to the other side of the pool behind the tiki bar and somewhat out of view. She said she bent over the sink and told him to put it in her. She said she was so wet that one push from behind and he was all the way in. At that point, I turned her over and did the same.

"He was pounding me so hard that he was lifting my feet up off the ground. I needed it so bad and it felt so good."

"God, you're hot."

"You're damn right I am. that was so good!"

"Was Alan watching?"

"I don't know where he was, but I would have fucked him too, if he was around!"

The thought of my wife getting fucked by two men was more than I could handle and I started cumming wildly.

"Do you want to get fucked by Alan, too? Do you want him to fuck you? Do you, you little slut?"

"YES! DAMN IT! YES! OH GOD! YES!" were her last words before she let out a noise like I've never heard before and passed out as I pumped my load into her.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:37 am

Bio:

The next day, Lynda seemed to regret what she said about wanting to fuck Alan and insisted it was just sex talk and not true. I told her I would like it better if she really did want to fuck him and she just thought about it and giggled. She then started in on me about calling her a slut and I went to great pains to assure her I meant it as a compliment.

Once she was calmed down, I went back to her comments about Alan and asked her what she would have done if he had joined in while Fernando was fucking her behind the tiki bar. She admitted that she would have fucked absolutely anybody right then because she was so hot. I thought this was some of the best news I had ever heard, but I tried to downplay it. She said that Fernando came in her like a horse and she grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom with cum running down her legs. She said she passed Alan and Angie fucking again on the couch just inside the sliding glass door.

Lynda said she put Fernando's t-shirt and her thong back on, so she wouldn't make a mess on the car seat. She then left quickly before Angie tried to convince her to stay or Fernando wanted to fuck again. She said she was very surprised to see that I was home already and had really wanted to get cleaned up before she saw me. She said she felt so slutty walking in the house in that condition and my seeing her only increased that feeling.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:39 am

Bio:

Over the next three weeks, Alan and Fernando stopped by Angie's 2-3 times a week after work to give the girls a good fucking. Angie's husband's two days on, 2 days off schedule gave them at least 2 days each week for fucking. On those days, Alan would bring Fernando over (Fernando didn't have a car or driver's license) when they got off work at about 3:30. They would shower or jump in the pool, have a drink, smoke a joint and then head to their respective bedrooms. It was Angie and Alan in the master bedroom and Lynda and Fernando in a guest room. They would try to wrap up by 5:00 or 5:30 because Alan lived with his girlfriend and had to get home about the same time she did and Lynda told them she had to be home and cleaned up before he husband came home. For the same reason, weekend meetings were out, too.

Lynda would always come home very satisfied, but hornier than ever. While we went at it, she would sing the praises of Fernando's massive cock saying things like, "It's every girl's dream cock!" or "Anybody who says size doesn't matter is crazy." Our sex life was off the charts it was so good ("Well, you'll have to thank Fernando for that."). On the days I knew Lynda would be going over to Angie's for her fucking, I was so turned on all day I could hardly work. I was dying to tell someone, which is what led me to find the old hotwives board and tell some of Lynda's stories back then.

One Friday Lynda came home telling me of a new twist. Apparently, she and Angie were getting high in the master bedroom and didn't hear their lovers walk in. The came down the hall to find them sharing a joint and sat down and joined in. Soon, they were so high that Fernando started kissing Lynda, while Alan and Angie watched. Next he undressed Lynda in front of them with no resistance on her part. This caused Alan and Angie to quickly disrobe and started going at it. Eventually, Lynda and Angie were side by side on the bed with their legs spread getting fucked by their partners. Angie reached over and grabbed Lynda's hand. The two girls held hands and gazed into each other's eyes as they were royally fucked by their overheated studs. After everyone came, the guys turned them around and took the girls doggie-style. Lynda said her leg and side were pressed against Angie's and, before they were through, each one had one of her legs interlocking with the other girl. Lynda said it was the most erotic thing she had ever experienced and led to incredible sex between the two of us.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:40 am

Bio:

Lynda said that from that day on, she and Fernando usually fucked in the same room as Angie and Alan. She said they often took turns, so one couple could watch the other couple. She was totally in heat during this period and it seemed as though things kept getting hotter and hotter. She said the guys kept wanting to see Lynda and Angie going at it with each other, but they firmly refused.

Then on Friday I was home at 5:30, but Lynda didn't make it home from Angie's until 7:30. I asked her why she was so late and she said she and Angie had been bad girls. I immediately thought that meant she and Angie had finally hooked up, but she said no. Lynda said that after having a drink or two and getting high in the living room, they all stood up to head to the master bedroom. Angie turned to Lynda and said, "Let's swap." Lynda said she said, "Are you crazy?", but the words that came out of her mouth were just, "OK!" With that Angie led Fernando down the hall to the master bedroom and Lynda took a grinning Alan by the hand and led him to the guest bedroom.

Lynda said that Alan was a very good and very aggressive lover, much more assertive than Fernando. She said that while his cock was smaller, he was actually a better lover and gave her more orgasms than Fernando ever had. Of course, it didn't hurt that Angie was instantly in love with Fernando's huge unit and was crying out from down the hall, "Oh my God! I've never had anything so big in me in my life!" Alan was so smitten with Lynda that he didn't stop at 5 or 5:30, but just kept fucking her. He couldn't get enough. Finally, at 7:15, Fernando pulled him off Lynda and dragged him out of the house. Lynda then sat there with Angie (both naked) comparing notes and vowing to do it again with their new partners.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:42 am

Bio:

For the next week or two, Lynda fucked Alan twice a week at Angie's, while Angie entertained Fernando. Lynda said Angie was obsessed with Fernando's huge cock, but she was hooked on Alan's aggressive dominating sexual style. She kept remarking how Alan wasn't attractive, but boy could he fuck. She said he was a skinny wirey type with a scraggly mustache and a bunch of not-too-attractive tattoos. She described him as her "dirty white boy", like the song. To this day, when we hear that Foreigner song, we think of him and Lynda makes some remark about what a good fuck he was.

After another two weeks, Lynda came home one night saying that she and Angie had both been DPed by Alan and Fernando that day and how hot it was. She admitted she and Angie had been fucking them both for the last week and it was Angie's idea to take on both at once. Apparently, Angie loved getting Fernando's huge one up the ass, but Lynda had been afraid to try it. Of course, the next time Lynda came home from Angie's, it was with the story of the ass-fucking Fernando had finally given her, while Alan was pistoning away in her pussy. I told her it sounded like she was totally addicted to letting those two do absolutely anything they wanted to with her. She confessed that she was, but then during the course of an amazing blowjob, she convinced me that I was too.

We started trying to think of ways that I could watch, but never came up with anything good. She couldn't just suggest it to them because she was supposedly cheating and we doubted that Angie wanted me watching her in action. She promised to try to figure a way.

Finally, one Friday afternoon when I knew Lynda was going to Angie's, I hurried home early to see her before she went. I got there just in time because she was just getting ready to walk out the door. She was barefooted and wearing a t-shirt. When I slipped my hands under the shirt to feel her up, I discovered she was naked underneath. I was shocked that she was heading out in only a t-shirt and no shoes. "Why? They're just going to strip me and fuck me as soon as I walk in. Why bother to have a bunch of clothes to gather up?" With that, she kissed me deeply , told me how much she loved me, and left.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:43 am

Bio:

When Lynda came home that Friday night, she had never looked sluttier. She was dressed in just a t-shirt and was barefooted with her hair and make-up a mess and, of course, full of cum. Even though I had jerked off twice while she was gone, I had no problem fucking her furiously, while she told me of the wonders of Alan's and Fernando's cocks. When we were through, I suggested she tell them next time that she had been caught by her husband, when she came home in just a t-shirt. She could tell them he was turned on, not mad, and wanted to watch one time. She agreed to give it a try.

A few days later, Lynda was back at Angie's and brought up my watching to the three of them. Angie did not want anyone watching her and having evidence to use against her with her husband. Lynda said Fernando was totally freaked out about it, But Alan smugly said he would be happy to show her old man how to properly fuck his wife. It was arranged that next time Lynda would bring Alan home with her and I would be waiting.

A week later, Lynda was waiting when Alan and Fernando arrived. While Angie led Fernando to her bedroom, Lynda brought Alan back to our house. She introduced us and I said, "So, this is the young man who is keeping my wife so well-fucked." "You got that right," was all he said. Realizing this was going to be awkward, I told them I would keep my distance and that they should act like I wasn't there. I slipped out of the room and found a good watching position. Lynda poured herself a glass of wine and got him a beer. Alan then produce a joint which they lit up and passed back and forth. When the drinks were empty, they put out the joint. Alan then stood up and told Lynda to show him where the bedroom was. She led him down the hallway to our master bedroom, while I lagged behind in the shadows.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:45 am

Bio:

When I made it down the hall and peeked around the corner into our bedroom, Lynda was standing naked at the foot of the bed and Alan was undressing. When he was nude, he took Lynda in his arms and they kissed passionately with lots of tongue. He then laid her back on the bed and climbed on top of her, still kissing. He worked his way down to her boobs for a while and then moved on to her pussy. Within a minute or two, he had her cumming so hard she was arching her back and lifting off the bed while crying out. Alan wasted no time in climbing back on top of her and immediately started trying to put it inside her. After a few seconds of fumbling around, he hit pay dirt and buried his cock inside my wife.

Alan started fucking her hard and fast and she was responding enthusiastically. No more than two to three minutes in and he had Lynda cumming again already. I couldn't believe how responsive she was. Minutes later after another massive orgasm by Lynda, Alan announced that he was cumming and then pumped Lynda full of his cum. To my surprise, they didn't stop or even slow down. He pulled his glistening cock out of her, still hard, and flipped her over like a piece of meat. He then immediately slammed his cock back into her from behind and started fucking her doggie-style as hard and as fast as he could go. Again, I couldn't believe how responsive Lynda was and she kept saying he good it felt in a tone almost like she didn't believe it herself. It wasn't long before she came again and I stood there amazed at how easily she kept cumming for what seemed like hard quick sex with little feeling or emotion. I was wishing it was that easy for me to make her cum repeatedly.

After an intense fucking that seemed to last forever, Alan finally unloaded into Lynda again and then slumped down on the bed. Lynda quickly hovered over him, kissing him and telling him what a great lover he was. Alan then suggested they go back to Angie's because he was ready for a turn with her. A real romantic guy, I thought to myself. They got cleaned up and Lynda told me she just had to run him back over to Angie's since his car was over there. As they walked out the door, I told him to make sure he kept fucking Lynda and he looked at me and said there was nothing that could stop him.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:47 am

Bio:

For the next two or three weeks, Lynda was at Angie's fucking Alan and Fernando more than ever. They were extending their sex sessions, since Lynda no longer had to be home before hubby got home and Alan was more interested in Lynda than in keeping his girlfriend happy. One night as I was Lynda's third cock of the day as usual, I remarked that I was amazed at how long her two studs could fuck. She confided in me that she and Angie had found a new way to get them both to last even longer. She said that once they're totally fucked out and can't get it up again, Lynda and Angie would start kissing each other. She said this led to immediate erections and more furious fucking.

As time went on, Lynda was hooking up with Alan more and more. On the afternoons when Angie's husband was home, Alan started coming to our house to fuck Lynda and often he was still banging away at her when I got home. Of course, I tried to get home as early as possible, so as not to miss the show. It was very hot to come home to find another man's car in your driveway and to open the door to the house and be greeted by the sounds of your wife crying out in orgasm. Then, when you walk in on them and they start going at it again with a renewed vigor, it's hard to beat. Actually, my cock was hard and it got beaten off a lot. :mrgreen:

It wasn't long before Alan started coming by on the weekends too to fuck Lynda. She was absolutely addicted to fucking him and I started to get concerned that it was going too far. Lynda agreed and said she would cut back, but the next thing you know he's stopping by on his lunch break to fuck her. Meanwhile, I couldn't make it through one work day without closing my office door and jerking off at least once, thinking about Alan pumping his cum into my wife.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:48 am

Bio:

Lynda did tone it down with Alan, but soon after it came to a screeching halt. Lynda developed some sort of nasty vaginal infection and was out of commission for quite a while. It was at this point that she changed doctors and started practicing a little more safe sex once she was better. She found a gynecologist who had a sub-specialty of dealing with swingers. Overall, however, the whole experience killed her enthusiasm for playing around for several months.

Meanwhile, Alan started spending more time with Angie, who was servicing him and Fernando. A short time later Fernando had to leave the country and return to Costa Rica. Apparently, he was here illegally and had to leave before being deported and having that on his record when he tried to return. A month or so later, Angie reported that Alan had been arrested for DUI and had drugs on him, so he went to jail. I don't think Lynda or Angie ever saw Alan or Fernando again.

It wasn't long before Angie found a new boyfriend, who she described as a "young black stud". Lynda had never had any experience with a black guy, so Angie was regularly singing his praises and telling her she should give IR a try, when she was ready to play again. Lynda didn't seem too interested in the idea and it had never been one of our fantasies. At that time, I would have bet that Lynda would never fuck a black man.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:49 am

Bio:

Lynda's infection and antibiotic treatments were definitely indicative of some of the problems with the lifestyle and her over-indulgence. This killed her enthusiasm for many months. Angie, however, missed her partner in crime and kept stopping by our house and telling us of her latest adventures. Her relationship with her boyfriend was going fine, but she was still getting some on the side, not too mention her husband was fucking her regularly of course. She said she knew her husband was fucking other women at the hospital because that's how she snagged him in the first place.

Angie was a nurse at a large hospital here up until she married the doctor. She said it was amazing how much fucking there is at a hospital while everyone is on duty. She said there are so many rooms available, including break rooms and the sleeping quarters for doctors to nap while on for 48-hour shifts in the emergency room, that there is constant sex taking place somewhere. She started fucking as many doctors as she could, until she hooked her husband. Now that she no longer works there, she was sure he was still banging every girl he could while at work. As a result, she felt the need to constantly find new lovers herself. I would always heartily encourage her telling her she was definitely doing the right thing and that Lynda needed to think more like that.

The stories would get to Lynda and we would have incredible sex after Angie left. Eventually, Lynda was ready to come out of her temporary retirement, but promised to be much more careful about how she played. She and Angie started going out to various ladies' nights on nights when Angie's husband would be at the hospital overnight. I had high hopes for some new action, but was amazed when they had been out four or five times and both had come home empty handed each time. I knew, however, it was just a matter of time.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:34 pm

absolutely amazing story. i hope there is much more to tell.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:38 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:34 pm
absolutely amazing story. i hope there is much more to tell.
Thanks. There is always more. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:29 am

Bio:

After several girls nights out with no action, I sensed Lynda was ready to play with someone new. She and Angie planned another girl's night, but this time on a Friday, rather than a Thursday Ladies Night. Angie's husband would be at work until noon on Saturday, so I had the feeling something was up.

As the night grew closer, I was questioning Lynda about whether they had plans to meet anyone in particular and she claimed that there was nothing pre-arranged. She did admit that they had met a few acceptable candidates, even though nothing had happened. She said it seems like Angie knows someone everywhere they go and had run into an old co-worker the first time they went out. He was not a possibility, but he had a friend with him they both liked. The next time out, they ran into the friend of the co-worker and another friend that was very interesting. The last time out they saw the friend of the friend and met another guy he was with, who also had great potential.

Early that Friday evening before they went out, I was teasing Lynda as she got ready. I told her that if she ran into any of the three prospects she had described that she should bring them home. She doubted that would happen, but didn't seem like she would mind if it did. She thought the chance of any of them happening to show up at that particular bar on a different night of the week was very slim, if not impossible. I challenged her to a bet. If none of the three were there, then I would be her servant and do absolutely anything she directed for a day (sexual or otherwise), but if any one of them did appear, then she had to leave with him and fuck him. She didn't want to bet, but I eventually got her to agree. I was then telling her she had no control whatsoever over what would happen to her that night, since if any of the three were there, she had no choice. It did seem to turn her on and she was hot to go when she left to pick up Angie.

On the drive to the bar, Lynda and Angie called me in high spirits and teasingly asked me where the best place was nearby to buy condoms. I told them and they actually stopped and bought some on their way to the bar. Now I was too turned on and had to relieve myself.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:30 am

Bio:

About 12:30 that night, Lynda called me from a very loud bar. She had ducked into the restroom to give me a quick call. All she said was that I won the bet and that they were leaving for Angie's house and that she would see me in the morning. I was instantly hard as I wished her well and she hung up quickly. Something about the call made my heart race and I got a frantic feeling where I couldn't sit still. After about 30 minutes, I took off on foot through the backyards heading for Angie's house.

It wasn't far and I was greeted by the sight of my wife's car parked in the driveway with a strange car parked next to it. That alone almost made me cum right then and there. I decided to see if they were outside in the back yard, but peeking over the fence saw no action. I then snuck around the house trying to peek in a window, but the curtains were closed everywhere. I leaned against the wall outside where I knew the guest bedroom was, but couldn't hear anything from inside. I was standing there thinking how hot it was knowing but wife was being fucked by another man just on the other side of the wall and there was nothing I could do about it. I was savoring the sensation when I realized it was after 1 am and I was sneaking around someone else's yard in the dark. I decided I had better get out of there before a neighbor saw me and called the police, or came out with a gun. I ran home feeling like a complete pervert.