It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
HCTSW17
Virgin

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by HCTSW17 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 pm

I hope all is well with you. If you find the time we all would love to hear an update, actually I just wanna hear that you are okay. I hope you and your lovely fiancé are doing a lot of wedding planning, when she's not getting fucked of course
Hopeful Cuck To A Shy Wife.

HCTSW17
Virgin

Unread post by HCTSW17 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Ps have a great holiday!
Hopeful Cuck To A Shy Wife.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Just started reading this thread, and now I REALLY want an update!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:35 am

Hi Michael,

Hope everything is fine with all of you and that you are all happy with the way things have developed. Wish you all the best for Christmas and the New Year and that you all continue to have a great time together.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:41 am

Hey! Thank you so much for the kind words and the holiday wishes! I guess I needed a break from posting for a little while. But, now is a pretty good time for an update.

It's officially been over one month since Jen and I have had sex. December 2, 2015 to be exact. To be clear, Jen and I have still been sexual. But, actual intercourse hasn't happened. She's only gotten more and more bold about it too. On the one hand, it's been really frustrating because I miss sex with her. But, on the other hand, it's been hot as hell. We still roll around naked together and make out. I still give her oral. She still gives me handjobs. And, best of all, she and Brian still sometimes use me as a sex prop. Even though most of their sex is in private, just because of sleep schedules and such, they're very openly affectionate in front of me and don't seem to hold to back in the least as far as making out and feeling on each other. The situation has been a real turn-on.

Brian has been a regular here. He's been sleeping in bed with Jen far more often than me. The few times that Jen and I have had the bed to ourselves, there's been lots of fooling around and lots of talk about Jen's apple-only diet. Here's a more memorable conversation:

"So have you had your fill of apples yet? Ready to get some oranges in your diet?" I asked while Jen and I were making out and rolling around naked.

"Fuck no!" Jen replied. "This is the best diet ever! It's actually really easy to stay on it!"

"Easy, huh?" I replied. "You don't miss oranges? Not tempted in the least?"

"Nope," Jen giggled. "Like, we're totally naked right now and I'm feeling zero temptation."

"So, my dick is hard as a rock pressed up against you and you're not into it?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm horny as fuck, baby!" Jen answered. "But, it's just messing around. You know? I like fooling around with my fiance. But, actual sex is something I like to save for my boyfriend."

"That's so twisted," I replied, really turned on.

"I know! Right?" Jen shot back, all smiling. "This is so much fucking fun! I love teasing the fuck out of you!"

"So, at this moment, you're getting off on teasing me and aren't interested in getting my cock inside of you?" I asked, getting hornier and hornier.

"Exactly! Zero interest! It's like I'm just holding myself over with some orange tic tacs before I get at at Brian's apples again! Actually, lets drop the apples and oranges thing for a minute. Even though everything that's going on is pretty weird, I think I understand it now and can explain it pretty well. Lay still for a little while I stroke your cock." I did so, and Jen continued with her explanation. "I like fucking Brian more than I like fucking you. But, it's not a bad thing because you're okay with it. When you and I fool around, we pretty much talk about Brian and I fucking. It's like you're helping me masturbate to thoughts of Brian. And it's so hot that I can just let loose and tell you how great sex with Brian is and you can help me fantasize about it and help me get off to thinking about it. If you and I had sex right now, that would sort of defeat the point of everything. I'm horny over the thought of Brian's cock inside of me, not yours. And you're totally in on it, so why fuck it up by having sex?"

Jen was still stroking me as she said all of this and was still smiling, looking into my eyes. I could feel her tits pressed against me as she stroked my cock. I was so turned on, but also kind of scared at how serious the conversation was. It wasn't just apples and oranges and playing games. But, in a way, it turned me on even more how direct Jen was being.

"But, at some point I'd like to have actual sex. It's been a while." I said.

"I know," Jen sighed, but still smiling. "Eventually we will."

"Not looking forward to it though?" I asked.

"Are we being totally serious and honest here?" Jen asked.

"Yeah," I answered. But, I was still being stroked and my mind was still in a blurry state from being aroused.

"I'm looking forward to sex with Brian right now and all this talk about you and I having sex sort of ruins the fun. We'll have sex again eventually, but can we not talk about that right now? I'm so fucking horny right now, baby! I want to grind up against your cock and tell you how much better Brian is at fucking me than you are!" As Jen spoke, she got on top of me and started grinding. As she ground my cock with her pussy, she continued. "I want to tell you how bad I want Brian's dick inside of me. I want to tease the fuck of out of you and rub it in your face that your best friend gets to fuck me all he wants and you haven't fucked me in weeks!"

I was in a haze of horniness. "Fuck yeah!" Was all I could think to reply.

Jen just kept going. "Brian's cock has cum inside of me more in a couple months than yours has the whole time you and I have been together! Brian gets to fuck me raw and shoot his load inside of me every single fucking time! He is such a better lay than you and I love reminding you of it! I love how you just go along with it and let your best friend fuck me instead of you! I love how Brian fucking dominated you that very first time the two of you wrestled in front of me and how you just totally gave into your best friend fucking your fiance! I love how you're just laying here with your dick outside of me as I tell you how much better a lay your best friend is than you are! I love how we both know that Brian is gonna fill my pussy up later the next time that he's over and you're just fucking laying here! Just fucking laying here while I fantasize out loud about fucking your best friend! So, tell me. Whose cock deserves to me inside of me? Yours or Brian's?"

"Brian's," I answered with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Next question!" Jen shot back, panting and moaning as she ground my cock. "Should I have to settle for your lesser cock just because you happen to be my fiance?"

"No," I immediately answered.

"Good!" Jen moaned. She smiled and continued grinding me while she spoke. "Next question! Whose cock belongs inside of me? Yours or Brian's?"

"Brian's," I answered so very easily.

Jen seemed very pleased with herself as she continued. "Is it okay for you to pester me for sex?"

"No." I answered.

The grinding intensified. Jen just kept at it. "Do you accept that Brian has taken your place as my sex partner? Think about it before you answer! Your best friend has taken your place as your fiance's sex partner! Your fiance doesn't want your dick inside of her anymore! Are you gonna just accept that?"

Thinking about it in hindsight, it seems so extreme and twisted. But, all I could answer in that moment was "yes."

"Brian is gonna fuck me so good later! So much better than you ever have, baby! He's gonna kiss me and feel on me and stick his dick inside of me and blow a load. And you're not gonna get any fucking pussy from me! I can't fucking wait!" Jen's grinding and moaning intensified as she spoke. She started to come and then I stopped holding back and let myself cum with her.

I blew my load outside of Jen. My stomach was sticky with it. None of it was inside of her, of course. Eve so, it was such an amazing orgasm I'd had. It was so fucked up though!

Jen cuddled me and giggled as she asked, "Wasn't that fun, baby?"

"Yeah," I said as a I smiled and held my fiance, snuggling with her after all the messed up stuff she'd just said to me. I wasn't mad. I was just confused and a bit scared, but also content at the same time. I came. Jen came. Even if it wasn't actual sex, it still felt good.

----------

But, wait! There's more. Fast forward to last night. We'd already celebrated with friends for New Year's Eve. But, yesterday evening we had a little private celebration. Just the three of us. Jen wanted to relive that first poker game that started all of this. Brian and I played along. The three of us pretended that none of the crazy stuff since that night had happened.

We played strip poker. Brian ended up winning again. Just like before, Brian was left in his underwear while Jen and I were left naked.

"Damn, I was hoping to see Brian naked!" Jen giggled, repeating her words from that first night back in October.

It seemed that Brian still remembered that night pretty well. He smiled and said he'd play another hand, but Jen would have to put something else up to bet with.

"Like what?" Jen asked

"Well, how about a BJ?" Brian said still smiling, "that means that even if you lose, you still get to see my cock."

"Okay, let's play!" said Jen.

Now it was my turn to say my line and playfully object, the way I did when all this first started. "Dude, that's my fiance!" I exclaimed.

"I tell you what," said Brian to me, "let's wrestle for it!"

Brian and I got down on the carpet. I thought we were just gonna go ahead and keep reenacting that first night. But then Jen suddenly said, "Wait! Time out! Let's make this a real match!"

"What's the prize?" I asked. "The two of you are already fucking."

"Ha ha!" Jen replied, smiling. "Let me finish. Brian told you about the problems he's been having with his roommates, right?"

He had. Brian was actually in kind of a bind. His roommates were having a dispute with their landlord and they were holding back on paying January's rent. Brian was willing to pay his share, but he didn't want to hand it over if there was still a chance of eviction.

"Well," Jen went on. "I want him to move in here."

"Like stay with us for a few days?" I asked. "Isn't it a problem to just leave like that?"

"Actually, no," Brian replied. "The landlord and I talked. He said he has no issues with me and that he's okay with me just leaving since I'm not on the lease. My roommates are being dicks about it. But, I only have so much sympathy for them. It's all just a bunch of stupid bullshit and they shouldn't have put us all of in a situation like that."

"Well, if you need to crash here for a little bit, of course you're welcome," I said.

"Thanks, bro!" Brian replied.

"Awwwwwwe!" Jen replied to the both of us. "Don't think you're getting out of wrestling so easily!" Jen smiled wickedly.

And so Brian and I started wrestling. Me naked and Brian in his his boxers. I put up a struggle, but Brian won of course. Just like that first night, he had me pinned mostly with his legs. "Give up?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

While he still had me pinned, Brian asked Jen, "should I try to get him to agree to anything else while I have him pinned?"

This was just like that first night, but I thought we'd stopped play-acting. Jen smiled wickedly, more wickedly than I'd ever seen her smile before. "Actually, there is something else that I want him to agree to!" Jen replied and then spoke directly to me. "I don't want Brian to just crash here for a few days or for a few weeks. I want him to actually move in and stay here for however long he needs, even if it's a matter of months. And I want you to move out of the bedroom and for Brian to take your place in the bedroom for as long as he lives here."

It's weird. I almost saw this coming, because when I agreed to let Brian crash for a little bit I wondered what that would mean as far as sleeping arrangements. Now I was finding out. I knew what the inevitable outcome was going to be here. But, all the same, I didn't want to just give in so quickly. I knew what it would mean if I disagreed to the sleeping arrangements - Brian would grab my balls and squeeze the fuck out of them in front of Jen. He'd dominate the fuck out of me in front of my fiance and get his way. Deep down inside, I must have wanted that to happen. So I replied, "hey, that wasn't part of the deal!"

Just like that first night back in October, Brian had that same wicked look and wicked smile on his face. He then said, "the wrestling makes it a new deal!" He then used his free hand to grab my balls. He got a perfect grip. They were both completely in in the grip of his muscular hand. He then started to squeeze. It hurt, but my dick was as hard a a rock. "Give up?" Brian asked while Jen giggled.

"Yeah," I replied. "I give up."

I thought that would be it, but Brian looked over at Jen and asked her, "Anything else we want him to agree to while I've got his balls?"

"Yes!" Jen exclaimed, even more excited than I expected she'd be. She then looked directly at me and said, "And for as long as Brian is living with us, he has exclusive rights to sex with me. You and I can still fool around like we have been, but we're making it official. For as long as Brian lives here, he's my sex partner. Not you. Your penis isn't allowed inside of me. You're not allowed to ask for sex. It doesn't matter if Brian is home or not. So long as Brian is living here, you respect that he's my boyfriend and you respect that I only have sex with my boyfriend."

"Shit! That's hot!" Brian exclaimed and smiled. "So, are you in agreement?" he asked me.

I wasn't ready to give in yet. I'd already given in to Brian moving in. I'd given in to him taking my place in bed. I wasn't ready yet to give in to giving up sex, even though I hadn't had it in a month.

"What the fuck?" I replied. "I haven't been laid in a month and now the two of you are trying to get me to agree to give up sex altogether! Sex with my fiance!"

"She doesn't want to have sex with you, bro." Brian replied. All the while, he was still squeezing my balls, though he'd eased up a bit. My cock was still as hard as a rock.

"He's right, baby." Jen said to me. "I don't want to have sex with you. At least so long as Brian is living with us."

"That's fucked up!" I replied. But, what good was it to protest when they both saw how fucking hard I was?

"Yep," Jen replied, smiling.

"Totally fucked up," Brian agreed, smiling. "See, I need to trust you not to try to fuck my girlfriend when I'm not around or not looking. So, just let me know when you give up." He then proceeded to squeeze my balls even harder than before. Jen just giggled. My cock was still hard.

"Fine!" I exclaimed. "I give up!"

"I need you to say it though, baby!" Jen said to me, with this really hopeful smile on her face. It was like she was on the verge of relief. Like she was relieved that I was agreeing to give up sex with her and just needed to hear me say it to be sure. I gave in.

"I give up," I responded. "I give up the bedroom to Brian. I also give up sex with you to Brian. So long as Brian as living here, I'm not allowed to have sex with you. I'm not even allowed to ask you for sex. I'm gonna have my bro's back and he's gonna be able to trust me not try to get with his girlfriend." And then I just kept going with it. "I'm even going to take it a step further! If you ask me for sex, I'm going to turn you down because I don't want to disrespect my bro, Brian." I then turned to Brian and said to him, laughing, "Now will you please let go of my balls?"

Brian let go and the three of us all had a laugh over what had just happened, which only made it all even more twisted. But, in a way, it also said that were all really on the same page and that I wasn't really agreeing to anything against my will. It was all just a pretense for the three of us to get what we, deep down inside, knew that we wanted.

I got to be a sex prop for Jen and Brian that night as they fucked. It was even better than ever before knowing that I'd just given up and knowing that Brian was officially moving in and taking my place in bed and taking my place as Jen's sex partner.

And then, of course, reality sets in and here I am scared as hell! But, it is what it is. On the upside, mine and Jen's apartment has a study in it. It's not a real bedroom. It's small (tiny actually). There's no closet. There's a doorway, but no door. I know it's been used as a bedroom before though. The landlord had told me so. The occasional college students would try to save up money and divide up living space as best they could. The upside is that my landlord had already given Jen and I permission when we moved in here to have a roommate. Though he didn't exactly say it like that. More along the lines of, "If you're planning on ever renting out this room to one of your friends or to a student, I won't stop you so long as you know that the two of you are still the one's responsible for rent."

So, yeah. That's where I'm at. I guess it's time for some of the haters on here to tell me again how brain dead I am. But, for those of you that are into kinky shit like this, wish me luck! Oh, and in case you're wondering, I realize the wedding is in April. But, how long is it really going to take Brian to find a new place? There's no shortage of apartments out here.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:28 pm

That's amazing update dude!!! That is soooooo hot!!! Who cares what the haters say if it works for the three of you!!!!

Jacko
Experienced

Unread post by Jacko » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:35 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:But, how long is it really going to take Brian to find a new place? There's no shortage of apartments out here.
Sure, like he's going to be looking. :lol:

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 pm

Why on earth would he want another apartment. He's got a place to stay with his girlfriend, a bed to share with his girlfriend and unlimited sex with his girlfriend. What more does he need?

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:44 pm

I'm with you if that's what you want deep down, which judging from your post it was. We almost agree to anything in the heat of the moment or in your case, with your balls in Brian's hand! You mentioned the wedding, I think you need to talk to Jen about the wedding as its only a few months away. What do you actually want to happen deep down as soon as your married? What ever that is, I think you need to make that clear to Jen. Especially if you want to use getting married as the date on which you get to get Jen back and Brian moves out. I'm not sure if that's what you want or if you ever did though. Would love to hear your thoughts on what you actually want so we can cheer you on as the wedding approaches?

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Unbelievable. Good fiction.

But that's what the Library Forum is for.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:16 pm

As i read this story, I cannot help think that this poor guy, is really being led down the path by his cock. There is absoloutly no way this gal has any use for this guy, other than to pay the rent, and supply a comphy place for her, and brian to make love, and fuck their brains out. This really ranks high on the BS charts.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:29 pm

norbertrichard wrote:As i read this story, I cannot help think that this poor guy, is really being led down the path by his cock. There is absoloutly no way this gal has any use for this guy, other than to pay the rent, and supply a comphy place for her, and brian to make love, and fuck their brains out. This really ranks high on the BS charts.
I agree with you norbert--except for the BS part.

It isn't BS. It is pure fiction.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:51 pm

Great update! Thank you

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:19 pm

Dude this is so F-in hot....a cucks dream come true!!!
I am curious how all of this is-changing\has-changed the dynamic between u guys.
Brian is ur best friend and u guys had a "friend" dynamic before all this started. Has that dynamic changed when it's just the two of u hanging out? If so, how? Has he started to be less ur friend, and more a dominant bull towards u?

Do u have any visibility on how their emotional relationship is developing?

Also, u mentioned u are getting a bit scared.. do you believe Jen's long-term feelings for you may have changed? That perhaps she may be "humoring" you when she says you will eventually start having sex again? Have u had a serious conversation with Jen to make sure she still loves AND RESPECTS you.... and does she still want to get married?
Along those lines, I was wondering if u think Brian would be a good life partner for her, i.e. if she has another viable option might that put ur relationship at risk?

With regards to Brian's apartment search....Do u think there is a chance that Jen could move in with Brian if he finds a place?

If I read between the lines here, I could almost see signs that u believe she is his now, and u don't want to rock the boat for fear of loosing her??

I truly hope this is not the case. I love the cuck thing, but never at the expense of the couples relationship! If she is truly your one, be sure to not let this game ruin it!!

Anxiously awaiting for your feedback....
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:30 am

Wingman, you are amazing, are you and this guy related? It would seem as tho you and he have the same DNA. Possiably, you would like to swap places with him?

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:38 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Wingman, you are amazing, are you and this guy related? It would seem as tho you and he have the same DNA. Possiably, you would like to swap places with him?
lol
Wingman

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:05 pm

Bnc63 wrote:That's amazing update dude!!! That is soooooo hot!!! Who cares what the haters say if it works for the three of you!!!!
Thanks!
Jacko wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote:But, how long is it really going to take Brian to find a new place? There's no shortage of apartments out here.
Sure, like he's going to be looking. :lol:
Ha! I can't say I don't get where you're coming from. :lol:
viking53 wrote:Why on earth would he want another apartment. He's got a place to stay with his girlfriend, a bed to share with his girlfriend and unlimited sex with his girlfriend. What more does he need?
It is a pretty sweet set-up he has for now, isn't it? Maybe he and Jen will decide to milk it for the rest of this month and next month? Maybe even through March since it's still before the wedding? It's probably going to be very frustrating for me. But, it's also hot as hell for me knowing that my best friend will be sleeping with my fiance every night while I'm in bed by myself in the next room (as messed up as that probably sounds).
MrLust wrote:I'm with you if that's what you want deep down, which judging from your post it was. We almost agree to anything in the heat of the moment or in your case, with your balls in Brian's hand! You mentioned the wedding, I think you need to talk to Jen about the wedding as its only a few months away. What do you actually want to happen deep down as soon as your married? What ever that is, I think you need to make that clear to Jen. Especially if you want to use getting married as the date on which you get to get Jen back and Brian moves out. I'm not sure if that's what you want or if you ever did though. Would love to hear your thoughts on what you actually want so we can cheer you on as the wedding approaches?
Thanks, man! I know this isn't for everyone. I'm really turned by it though. So, I'm just going with the flow and enjoying this very fun ride! As far as the wedding, I'm still thinking that everything will just go back to normal once Jen and I are married. I know that probably sounds naive of me. But, whenever the wedding comes up, it's just very normal wedding planning stuff that Jen and I talk about. Nothing along the lines of having to change up our plans for the wedding or how we can never go back to normal even after we're married. Keep in mind that it's not like Jen and I talk dirty to each other 24/7. That's just one small side of things. Jen and I have normal conversations most of the time that have nothing to do with sex. Just like any other couple. I like that it still feels normal between us except for this whole thing that's going on with Brian. I don't want to turn every conversation, especially our wedding talks, into being about her and Brian.
wingman wrote:Dude this is so F-in hot....a cucks dream come true!!!
I am curious how all of this is-changing\has-changed the dynamic between u guys.
Brian is ur best friend and u guys had a "friend" dynamic before all this started. Has that dynamic changed when it's just the two of u hanging out? If so, how? Has he started to be less ur friend, and more a dominant bull towards u?
Except for the times that he's dominated me sexually in front of Jen, things are pretty normal when Brian and I hang out. So, no, he hasn't started being a dick toward me or anything like that. We're still bros.

wingman wrote:Do u have any visibility on how their emotional relationship is developing?
They're into each other. They act like a couple around me. They snuggle, make out, hold hands & stuff. They're gonna be sleeping in bed together every night while I'm sleeping by myself in the next room. So I'd be lying to you and to myself if I said that there is no visible emotional relationship between them. But, it's not like Jen and I don't also still act like a couple. We do.
wingman wrote:Also, u mentioned u are getting a bit scared.. do you believe Jen's long-term feelings for you may have changed? That perhaps she may be "humoring" you when she says you will eventually start having sex again? Have u had a serious conversation with Jen to make sure she still loves AND RESPECTS you.... and does she still want to get married?
Nope. Seems like her feelings are still the same. When we talk about our upcoming wedding plans, she still seems as excited as ever. Even more excited as we get closer to the actual date.
wingman wrote:Along those lines, I was wondering if u think Brian would be a good life partner for her, i.e. if she has another viable option might that put ur relationship at risk?
Women (especially smart, pretty women) always have other viable options. That said, I don't believe that Brian or any other man would be as good a life partner for Jen as I would. She didn't settle on me because she thought she was some sort of lousy catch that no one else wanted. There were always other options for her. But, she picked me and appears to be sticking by her choice.
wingman wrote:With regards to Brian's apartment search....Do u think there is a chance that Jen could move in with Brian if he finds a place?
Shit, wingman, that's a bummer of a question. But, no, I don't see that happening.
wingman wrote:If I read between the lines here, I could almost see signs that u believe she is his now, and u don't want to rock the boat for fear of loosing her??
Well, she is his in a way. At least for now, when it comes to sex. Yeah, it was all agreed to as a part of game of poker and wrestling. But, that doesn't change the fact that she wanted me to move out of our bedroom so that Brian could take my place in bed with her every single night. So even if we're doing this as a part of game, she's definitely driving home the point that she is Brian's sexually and not mine. Either that's a really awful thing. Or it's a really awesome and hot thing that I'm lucky to be getting to experience. If I weren't calling myself "excitedcuckold," it would probably be awful. But, since I'm embracing my "excitedcuckold" label, it's awesome and hot. Funny how that works.

wingman wrote:I love the cuck thing, but never at the expense of the couples relationship! If she is truly your one, be sure to not let this game ruin it!!
Maybe this proves even more that she's the "one." We're both into her fucking Brian instead of me. What are the odds of a couple being on the same page about something like that? :lol:

Anyhow, I've officially moved out of the bedroom and Brian has moved in. His bed and dresser are in the study. To any friend or relative paying a quick visit for a few hours, it would like like Brian is temporarily crashing in our study. No one except the three of us (and you guys) will know that it's actually me that's sleeping in Brian's bed in the study. And, unless they were to open up the dresser drawers, no one will know that it's my clothes that are filling up Brian's dresser.

The move was so easy. Brian didn't have much big stuff to begin with and he gave away a few things to his former roommates. So that's that! I'll no longer be wondering if Brian will be stopping by for the night. I'll no longer be taking turns between the bed and the couch. I'll no longer have to wonder when Jen will put out and let my dick inside of her. She won't be putting out for now. At least not for me. She has a live-in boyfriend now who she's fucking exclusively and I have my own tiny, little room where I'm going to be sleeping by myself every night. Jen has made it very clear that, for as long as Brian is living here, I'm not allowed to have sex with her. I'm not even allowed to ask her for sex. Brian is her exclusive sex partner now. Not me.

I won't pretend that this shit isn't scary. I've admitted already that it is. But, it is so fucking hot!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:20 pm

Reading this last statememt, is unbelivable, This guy is so delusional, naturally they are putting up a great front. You think that they are going to let family or friends know whats going on? Someone close to you might talk some sense into you. Brian lives for free, gets all the loving he wants, has no responcablity, other to feed your cuck dreams. Jen is not yours, she belongs to brian. She has no respect , or love for you, but is happy to string you along as long as you help pay the bills. You need to get your head out of your ass, an wake up to reality.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:25 am

Michael,

There are many reasons why you need to actively discuss this with Jen. You can't assume that just because you are actively planning the wedding together that you are both on the same page for everything else. Here are some of the reasons.

1. The wedding should be a high point of both your lives. If Jen carries on her relationship with Brian up till the wedding, there is a serious risk you will turn it into a strong low point in her life. Instead of celebrating a new life together with you, she will be mourning the loss of a very strong and intensive relationship. She can't just turn off her feelings overnight. Read Agilitymaneuvers account of a similar sort of relationship (Agility's Journal). Becca was devestated for weeks after she had to choose between her two men. If Jen starts her marriage with the same feelings, there is a serious risk your marriage will collapse from the start.

2. You have assumed that everything will end by the wedding since that what was discussed at the very beginning. This was going to be a brief interlude before getting married. However, a lot has happened since then that was never envisaged from the start. Jen will definitely have a completely different perspective on things now as the relationship between her and Brian has grown. You need to discuss together (and agree) on how and when this is going to end.

3. Brian also needs to be on the same page. His feelings for Jen have changed a lot during this period. Even if everything is working well between the three of you just now, that will probably not be the case when he is faced with having to give up Jen (if that is what she choses).

4. Jen's interest in sex with others will have changed dramatically after this. You wrote originally that she is planning to go to College soon after you get married. The temptations and opportunities there will really put things in a different perspective.

5. Getting married is just the start of a life together. What are your long-term plans together? What about starting a family in the future?

Planning the wedding is just a very small part of all this. You really need to address these issues as well.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:29 pm

EC

Sorry about the questions from before. Just wanted u to think about ur situation, or let us know u already have (so we doesn't offer toe help on things u already have covered).

Forgive me if I missed it, but in ur answers I didn't see where u talked to Jen about how she felt for u (i.e. Directly confirmed she respects u, believes this to be nothing more than a game, and wants to be ur wife)? I get that hot ladies always have options, but generally not so intimate, and not when ur so far down a committed path.

I agree with the last post. If u have not had a level setting conversation, it's time. Even if u think u know, it can't hurt to doublecheck.

I'm all for what u guys are doing, and would love to read about its continuance, but would hate to read about things going south under ur nose, and u getting caught off guard.

All my best

Wingman
Wingman

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:36 am

Its a bitch when you finally wake up, to find that you have really been played, and all you hold dear is gone.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:48 pm

You think you have a loving fiance and a good friend.

Wrong on both counts.

Your fiance doesn't love you (you are her meal ticket only, and will never be more).

And your "friend" is fucking both of you.

My advice is to dump them both, and then go try to find some self-respect.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:52 pm

Zona wrote:You think you have a loving fiance and a good friend.

Wrong on both counts.

Your fiance doesn't love you (you are her meal ticket only, and will never be more).

And your "friend" is fucking both of you.

My advice is to dump them both, and then go try to find some self-respect.
Not sure I would have said it with such certainty and finality. But until u get more concrete reenforcement from Jen, u may want to start thinking of the upsides to this course of action.
From a so-so movie.... Chance favors the prepared mind.
Wingman

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Holly shit, Wingman finally read the same story, that Zona and i read.

MindsEye
Prepubescent

Unread post by MindsEye » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:07 pm

Michael,
I believe its time you start going out in the evening and hit the bars looking for a young lady who likes your wit and charm and would be happy to sample your oranges.
I have read no rules that your oranges can't be sampled by another woman. It might also let Jen see what she could be losing or you to see that she doesn't care. JMHO.