The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: The Hotwife Lynda & Carlos Affair

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 pm

Dicktwat wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Dicktwat wrote:Amazing story.......can't wait for you to finish narrarting it.
Hope you n lynda have a happy ending !!

Are you n lynda still married ?? How long has it been ???

Yes, we are still married and doing better than ever. :cool: This all started in 2005 and heated up in 2006 and ended in 2007, so still a long way to go on the story. ;)
A long way to go you say ??? :D
Sign me up........
I expect some heartburn along the way....

Bdw how old are you guys now ?? Do you still play ??
Yes, we still play. I am 65 and Lynda is now 52.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:58 am

Hot story, but it seems to me that you two are more like fuck buddies, rather than husband and wife.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:25 am

norbertrichard wrote:Hot story, but it seems to me that you two are more like fuck buddies, rather than husband and wife.

Well, the story is far from over, but Lynda and I have always had a very close relationship. Carlos and Lynda started out as fuck buddies, but it developed into much more. Glad you like the story so far. Thanks for your comments. I have to get back to moving the story along soon.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:48 pm

Did Carlos, and wife divorce? and Lynda leave you, and move in with Carlos?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:05 pm

norbertrichard wrote:Did Carlos, and wife divorce? and Lynda leave you, and move in with Carlos?
I guess you weren't here the first time this story played out, but yes and no.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:53 am

Back to the story:

When I left off last, it was the end on January, 2006, and I had told Lynda that it was obvious to me that Carlos was smitten by her and wanted things to move beyond the fuck buddy status to more of a true boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. I told her that I was okay with that, if that is where things were headed. She was stunned that I would be okay with that and said that she just loved fucking Carlos because she had known him for so long and that he was safe and fun. She said it was almost like she was fucking my brother. She said she had to do a lot of thinking about where this was going and that maybe it was time to stop things before the situation escalated and got out of hand. I had assured her that I was fine with whatever she wanted to do, whether continue as fuck buddies, call things off or move it up a notch to taking an actual boyfriend. For some reason around that time, I started reading in the poly forum and really getting into that idea as a new kink, so I think I was really hoping that things between them ramped up.

I don't know how much Lynda thought about that during February, but she spent a lot of time with Carlos flat on her back with her legs spread or on all fours being taken from behind. Since I had given them the green light to speak to each other directly to make their arrangements, I had seen a definite change. They were talking frequently and clearly getting closer. They also were hooking up with much more frequency, which all three of us would have agreed was a good thing. During February, they ended up getting together for six sex sessions. I was there for all but one, where things truly did not work out for me due to work interfering. I remember Lynda telling me that it was too bad I missed that one because it was one of their hottest times together at our house. For that one, Carlos took the day off and came over to our house around 10:00 in the morning. I was hoping to put in a brief appearance at the office and then come back home later in the morning. It did not work out, however, and the two of them had a wonderful day to themselves of hanging out and fucking. By the time I got there at 6:00 pm, Carlos was long gone and Lynda could not stop telling me about how wonderful her day was.

The other five times were also at our house and Carlos made a point of ass fucking her every time. This prompted Lynda to tease me that her butt had to be off limits to me or she would never recover before Carlos screwed it again. I found this very hot at the time and it was the first time we had ever toyed with any cuckold type of denial. It really seemed that the more Lynda and Carlos fucked and talked on the phone, the more Lynda and I had to talk about, the hotter our relationship got, and the closer we felt to each other. We were kind of jointly making decisions about Lynda's body and her love life.

To be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:42 am

Carlos was quick to stake his claim on Lynda's ass.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:20 am

CuckPride wrote:Carlos was quick to stake his claim on Lynda's ass.

He was obsessed with fucking her ass. He never said much to me about it, but as time went on Lynda began to tease me mercilessly about how her butt belonged to Carlos. She knew I loved it. :cool:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:07 am

Lynda and I had a cruise scheduled for April, 2006, where we were going with her a bunch of her relatives. At the end of February, Lynda convinced Carlos that he should go with us. Of course, Carlos was married, so he signed up for he and his wife to go. I was very concerned that this would blow up in our face because I did not think that Lynda and Carlos could spend a week together and keep their hands off of each other. Lynda acted like a few quickies in the cabin would be no big deal, but I did not know how Carlos would get away from his wife and we would not have Lynda's Mom and sister buzzing around all the time. As the planner, I was nervous, but Lynda's live for the moment attitude prevailed.

During March, 2016 leading up to the cruise, Lynda and Carlos got together six more times, according to my spreadsheet. The first two times were again at our house and I was there for both. The third tryst was planned as a boat ride on a Friday morning, where the three of us would spend the day together. Carlos made sure that it was a day that his wife could not take off from work and told her I was going with him and another buddy and that maybe Lynda or someone else may tag along. Apparently, his wife was not suspicious about this set up and things went off without a hitch. There was definitely something hotter about being outside on the boat with Lynda teasing in a tiny bikini. She lost her top as soon as we were out on the water away from the shore. Carlos was very concerned about her sunburning her bare tits and spent quite a good deal of time covering them with sunscreen while I manned the helm. This quickly led to their first fuck as I drove and watched. Once they were naked, it was like no reason to get dressed again and there is definitely a little to how long naked people can sit around together before they start fucking. I kicked off my shorts and jacked while the lovers fucked for the second time.

After having a light lunch while still naked, Lynda and Carlos would soon at it for round number three. Mid afternoon we headed back in and I drove while Carlos and Lynda fucked for the fourth time. I was amazed at how hot they were for each other, but it was more fucking than making love, to my relief. They were telling each other how great they were as lovers and there were some tender moments mixed in, but no "I love you"s or the like that I heard. When I raised the issue about how they were going to get together on the cruise, they both shrugged it off with "something will work out".

Once back at Carlos' house where the boat was docked, we made a quick getaway with the promise to do another boat ride the following week. Once at home, Lynda was very sweet and loving and thanking me for allowing her to have so much fun with our friend. There was no mention of our boyfriend/girlfriend discussion from a few weeks earlier, although I knew she and Carlos spoke on the phone regularly. Later, Carlos texted Lynda and said he told his wife that it was just him and me and that she did not go on the boat ride in case it ever came up. I pointed out to Lynda that this type of behavior was a classic affair model, rather than just sex. Lynda did not get my point and we again got into the discussion about how there is more between them than if they were simple fuck buddies and cited their frequent texts and phone calls as an example. Lynda conceded that point and said that she could see how Carlos wanted more out of their relationship and was getting all of his female attention from her, rather than his wife.

to be continued...

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:11 pm

Lynda was still reluctant to call Carlos her boyfriend.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:50 am

CuckPride wrote:Lynda was still reluctant to call Carlos her boyfriend.

I think at that time she really did not think of him as a boyfriend or someone she was having an affair with. I think she thought it would never lead to more and that he was just a close friend that she felt very comfortable with. It was an added bonus that they got to have great sex. To anyone on the outside, it probably looks like we were headed for trouble and probably divorce. I have to add that she and I had much more communication about this than I can tell here. This was just one aspect of our lives.

CuckPride

Unread post by CuckPride » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:59 pm

The constant communication between you and Lynda is very much apparent in your writing.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 am

You shouldn't stop that often... please continue!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:50 am

eurocuck wrote:You shouldn't stop that often... please continue!

I try to keep going. More soon.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Back to the story:

We left off after the Friday boat ride in March, which was so hot. We decided another boat ride would be the way to go and tentatively set it up for the following Friday. The plans ended up changing and it became another turning point in the relationship between Lynda and Carlos.

On Tuesday, Carlos called Lynda and said we needed to change it from Friday to Thursday, so he could be sure his wife was busy and would not be around. Lynda was fine with that, but I had cleared my work day for Friday, so it was hard to reschedule everything. Lynda said we could always tell him that day did not work and plan another time, but I told her to go ahead and commit to it and I would see what I could do. On Wednesday night, things were looking better for me, but I still had to go in early in the morning and handle something. Lynda again said we should just cancel, but I told her not to for some reason I don't understand.

On Thursday morning, Lynda called Carlos and said I had to run down to the office for something, but then I would come home and pick her up and we would be there as soon as possible. I got stuck at the office and it took a little longer than I expected, but finally I was ready to go. A funny feeling hit me, however, and I started thinking about Lynda and Carlos and what we were doing. I called Lynda and told her I was on the way home and I guess she called Carlos to update him. As I drove, all I could think about was how hot last week's boat ride was and how much I wanted to see Carlos and Lynda together again. About halfway home, I pulled into a gas station to fill up the car.

While standing there, it really hit me about what I wanted. It reminded me of when we first started the hotwife lifestyle years earlier, and how badly I wanted to see Lynda get fucked. It was not always easy to arrange getting to watch and we missed a lot of opportunities because of it. I realized back then that what I most wanted was Lynda getting fucked by another man and me watching took second place to that. From that point on, Lynda dated solo more than with me watching and her sex life and totals really took off without the baggage in tow. Now, I was thinking, I am delaying the boat ride for them both and for what? Just so I can be there? Just so I can watch? It did not really makes sense to me. What I wanted was for Lynda and Carlos to be together and for their relationship to blossom into a boyfriend and girlfriend situation. I decide it would be easier for that to happen if I was not there.

With that, I called Lynda and told her I had been called back to the office. She was annoyed and said she would just call Carlos and tell him we weren't going to make it. I told her not to cancel, but that she should go ahead and drive over to his house and I would meet her there. I convinced that would be a lot quicker even though we would have to drive two cars home. She said okay and I told her to call me when she got to his house. I went back to my office and acted like I had been out running an errand and told my assistant that my boat ride was canceled, so I would be there all day. Lynda called a few minutes later and said she was at Carlos' house and he was anxious to get going.

To be continued...What happened next changed the stakes and the rules of the game.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:30 pm

More:

When Lynda called and said she had arrived at Carlos' house and that he was anxious to head out on the boat, I did something that changed everything. I said I am stuck here and I am not going to make it. Lynda was like "oh great, now I drove over here for nothing". I said no, you haven''t. I don't want Carlos to waste his day off. The two of you go ahead and go out on the boat alone. I'm sure you will still have a good time. I could not believe I had said that. It was almost like the words came out of my mouth on their own and I was hearing them for the first time. There was silence on Lynda's end and I said hello to make sure she was still there. She said she was there, but had a strange faraway sound in her voice. I repeated what I had said about them going on without me and she repeated it back to me, almost like she was thinking this idea over quickly before saying anything. She seemed a little reluctant, but I encouraged her to go ahead and have a good time and that I would see her at home later.

Lynda asked me if I was sure I was okay with them taking the boat out without me and I told her I'm sure and that I wanted her to go alone with him and kept telling her what a good time she was going to have. Lynda warmed up to the idea in a hurry and then giggled and said she had to run, that she had a boat to catch. After she hung up, I felt a little sick, but kept telling myself that this is what I wanted. All through the day, I kept thinking about the two lovers and them fucking on the boat. I called both of their cell phones a couple of times, but all calls just went to voicemail. I assumed they were to busy to answer the phone. I knew that they had to be back with Lynda off the boat and gone before her friend, Carlos' wife got home from work around 5:30. As a result, I drove home about 4:00, to make sure I was there when she got home and since I was too horny to get any work done.

Lynda breezed in about 5:00 and was all smiles and very affectionate. She said they had a fantastic day together on the water and that they had never had so good a time together. She said Carlos seemed so relaxed to have her all for himself and that the sex was record setting with the number of times she came. She said Carlos had her topless before the boat got away from the dock and she spent the day completely naked, once they got out on the ocean. She said it was so much fun that they wanted to do it again - just the two of them. She asked me if that would be okay and I told her that would be great. I ripped her tee shirt and bikini off and went down and tasted her well fucked pussy, which clearly had had a lot of use. I soon was fucking her why she continued to gush about how sweet Carlos is and what a wonderful lover. I came in her rather quickly and rolled off, but she really did not seem to notice. She was telling me how Carlos wanted to fuck her one last time when they got back to his house, but she was afraid his wife would show up and catch them. She also knew his house could not be reeking of sex, when his wife walked in, so she promised him "next time."

More to cum...

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Keep it cumming..... :D

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 am

Dicktwat wrote:Keep it cumming..... :D

Thanks. I will! I have to take a break and stroke after every update. :lol:

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:56 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Dicktwat wrote:Keep it cumming..... :D

Thanks. I will! I have to take a break and stroke after every update. :lol:
Me too!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:14 am

After the boat ride where it was just Lynda and Carlos together, things were definitely different. Lynda was always smiling and happy and I know she was talking and texting with Carlos more than ever, although she did not talk about it much. One day the next week she announced that she was going to Carlos' house mid-morning to meet him there for another boat ride. I kidded about how I wasn't invited and she laughed and said no one was that it was just going to be the two of them and giggled excitedly. I was turned on, but also felt a little nauseated at the same time. I could see that their relationship was moving to the next level without me and I wondered if I had made a big mistake and maybe I would end up losing her.

That feeling became more powerful as the day went on, but every time I thought I would lose it, I was so hard I ended up beating off furiously and cumming so hard that I nearly passed out. No, this was what I wanted. I didn't just want my wife to fuck my friend, I wanted her top be his boyfriend and it was happening right under my nose. I came the hardest when I would admit to myself that I did not just want my wife to have a boyfriend, but that I really wanted her to fall for him and to fall hard. I remember thinking what a sick bastard I must be, but I could not think about it for long because I would be so long that I would soon be stroking madly and cumming hard.

When I recovered, I would again start worrying about whether I had screwed up by pushing them to be together and was going to lose my wife over it. Soon, it would be my cock to the rescue again. I would be so hard that I could not take it. I discovered that when I'm that hard and furiously pumping my cock, I don't have a care in the world other than cumming again as soon as possible. I wondered who came the most that day, me, or Lynda or Carlos. I practically raced home from work that day to hear about my wife's day on the water with her lover.

More to cum...

lkh96
Experienced

Unread post by lkh96 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Keep it cumming....... :D :D

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Dicktwat wrote:Keep it cumming....... :D :D

I will! I keep cumming, too. :mrgreen:

Hawke82
Player

Unread post by Hawke82 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Looking forward to reading the rest of this epic hotwife story!

So far, It sounds like Lynda would like Carlos to leave his unhappy marriage, and move in with the two of you, so she can have him as often as she desires (which seems like quite a lot). I wonder if she got her wish, and if so, how it effected the dynamic and the relationships between the three of you.
Husband to verified hotwife Ladyhawke!

"I aim to misbehave!" - Captain Malcolm Reynolds (Serenity)

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Dr. Buckaroo Banzai

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 am

Hawke82 wrote:Looking forward to reading the rest of this epic hotwife story!

So far, It sounds like Lynda would like Carlos to leave his unhappy marriage, and move in with the two of you, so she can have him as often as she desires (which seems like quite a lot). I wonder if she got her wish, and if so, how it effected the dynamic and the relationships between the three of you.

I am glad you like the story and I can assure it that it is all true. I was unfamiliar with the term polyamory and had never even looked in that forum here (or whatever site I was on back in 2006). It was a lengthy process toward learning about that lifestyle and deciding whether it fit for me. It does not come across that well, I'm afraid, in a story focusing on the sexual aspects of the journey. That aspect does start to develop in the next few installments.

eurocuck
Experienced

Unread post by eurocuck » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:47 am

rypmar7 wrote: That aspect does start to develop in the next few installments.

Then share with us please, please!