Player

Re: Cuckold Learning Book 1: How it Started

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:26 pm

Loving the story!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jun 25, 2024 3:41 pm

This story is definitely headed in an amazing direction.
I’m loving it!!!

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Wed Jun 26, 2024 7:32 am

After thoroughly displaying just how horny and hopeless I had become, I was told to clean up and meet Jake and Mallory by the pool. I took a shower and then stared at myself in the mirror for a minute, trying to come to terms with myself. Then I got jealous of Jake sitting at the pool with my wife in a revealing bikini and quickly got a bathing suit on to go meet them.

When I arrived, Mallory was reclining on one of the resort’s loungers alongside the pool. Jake was on her left, up on his elbows talking. On her right was the brunette I saw in the elevator earlier, next to the fit black guy. I stopped for a second and took in the scene. My wife was really gorgeous—her skin looked like honey under the sun and her light brown hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail. Her bright white smile on full display as she laughed along to what seemed like a vibrant conversation. Jake, meanwhile, was wearing short swim trunks that left very little to his imagination. His boy was sculpted and I couldn’t help but notice that his significant endowment was not well hidden.

It sounds funny if you’ve been reading so far, but I found myself staring with an emotion that had not hit me before—Mallory deserved this. Her body and her sexuality had only gotten better since we met. She was way out of my league and yet loved me deeply regardless. Meanwhile, I had only gotten softer and less attentive with my busy job and insecurities. She should be sleeping with guys like Jake, not me.

I took a deep breath and approached. Mallory smiled at me, “Hey babe, this is Brittany and Christian, they are like us.”

The brunette, Brittany, pushed her sunglasses down and looked me over, “You’ll have to meet my husband, Will,” she said with a smirk, then she scanned across the pool, “there he is with the drinks.”

The bald guy from the elevator had a tray in hand with four drinks on it and was trying to snake his way through a growing crowd. When he got there he handed the ladies their prosecco first and then the guys cocktails. He put the tray between his arm and shook my hand.

“It’s good to meet you, I’m Will. Jake told me you’d be here. Want to go get a drink?”

He led me into the bar inside the lodge while our wives sat outside with two Adoinses. The bar was clean and bright, with big windows overlooking the pool. Will sat down and asked me what I wanted—I decided on a beer but asked, “Um, aren’t we going to take them outside?”

“Is this your first time here?” he asked not directly answering my question.

“Uh…yeah. I didn’t even know it was here.”

The bartender put two frosty beers on coasters and Will told him to just put it on his account.

“If it would make it easier, we can sit in front of the window over there,” he picked up his beer and led me over to a high top by the big picture window overlooking the pool. I noticed our wives had moved into the water together, their drinks along the edge of the pool while they chatted with the guys. “So, this place—it’s not a swingers resort. But, the owners are a cuck couple and it’s become something of a club. Your—friend—Jake is a popular member around here.”

“Oh wow, I had no idea…”

Outside the guys jumped into the pool and were standing behind the girls in the water. It was oddly harder to watch the regular intimacy than the fucking, still.

“But there’s…unspoken rules around here. I think Jake expected me to tell you or he would’ve been clearer. There are places guys like…like us hang out. And places they hang out,” he nodded out the window, “I can help for your first weekend and if you want to join you’ll learn a lot more.”

“Join? Like a club? I thought this was just a hotel.”

His phone buzzed on the table and he looked down at it, “They want sunscreen. I can do it, but do you want to?”

Outside the girls were pulling themselves out of the pool and, as Mallory did, Jake snagged her bikini bottom, leading to laughs all around and my wife’s ass on display for the pool briefly. I sighed, “Yeah, I’ll do it.” It felt like I needed to show my presence at least somewhat.

Will nodded to a basket full of towels and sunscreen, “It’s probably good you to get the full experience. Make sure to bring a towel.” I gulped and made my way to the pool.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:01 pm

Great story well told.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Wed Jun 26, 2024 11:27 pm

:up:
54321 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:01 pm
Great story well told.

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:15 am

Oops
Last edited by CuckoldLearning on Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Thu Jun 27, 2024 2:16 am

Appreciate all the comments-- it makes it easier to keep going. I'll be away a few days but wanted to get one last posted before next week.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Jun 27, 2024 4:09 am

We will miss you,

But the last one was actually a repeat of the previous post.... :(

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:24 am

I'll be away a few days
Have an enjoyable trip!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:16 am

Great storytelling. Love it!

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:04 am

When I got out to the pool with my towel and bottle of sunscreen, Mallory and her new hot wife friend Brittany hopped onto the loungers with a giggle. “You’re learning fast!” my wife told me, “Isn’t this place cool?”

“Oh um, yeah I said.”

Brittany smirked, “You can do mine first, I’m going to fry out here.” She rolled over, exposing her back. I gulped glancing at Mallory’s face to see if she cared—and based on the look on her face she couldn’t wait to see it.

I walked over and put my towel down, then squirted some sunscreen on my hand and started to rub her back. Behind me I could hear Jake and Christian cracking jokes about how awkward I was being, so I tried to speed it up. The problem was that Brittany was very fit—not quite as attractive as my wife, but undoubtedly well shaped and toned, “Don’t miss anything,” she said demandingly and Mallory giggled.

So my hands drifted down, over her toned butt to her thighs and calves. She had the lithe, muscular body of a former female athlete. I tried to be quick, I tried to think about baseball, but I did find myself being turned on by the situation. Then she flipped over and pulled her glasses down. I got some more lotion and took to her front. When I got to her breasts it was too much and I felt my penis start to grow. I tried to hide it and stay out of sight as best I could. But when I finished I had to walk over to Mallory’s side and the guys got sight of it.

“Yo bro—do you not have him in a cage? That’s hillarious.”

Jake laughed, “He’s going to be asking for it by end of this weekend. He’ll be there soon. Taking my time with these two.”

Mallory seemed to get a kick out of all of this and flipped herself onto her stomach, shimmying her ass to taunt me. I rubbed sunscreen over her, as fast as I could do it without seeming like a total nerd. Somehow, getting turned on by my wife was now embarrassing.

She flipped over, letting me finish her front and chest, which only added to the challenge. Mallory looked at me with a complicated mix of emotions on her face. She was having fun with this, without a doubt, and seemed to want to push it. But she was also probing to make sure I was okay. She scanned my eyes for a second, I looked back at her—the woman I love more than anything—and she smiled. I was hers, whatever that meant.

“Boys, do you need any?”

“Not if he’s gonna get turned on!” Christian exclaimed, loud enough that others sitting around the pool certainly held. In a flurry of laughs, Jake tackled him into the water and the girls jumped up to join the fun/

I tried to pinch my erection between my legs and hurry back to the bar.

“Not bad for your first time,” Will greeted me, “But you’re supposed to offer them towels, too.”

I looked out the window and noticed the girls on top of the guy’s shoulders, a cockfight having broken out. There were two other couples of fit men with women on their shoulders in the fun, as well. Suddenly, I was flashing back to high school—at a party with my crush Mary. There were dozens of others there, but at the time only Mary mattered. Mary was in the pool with a lot of the bolder kids, while I sat on a lounger chatting with my friend Bryan. Occasional splash fights would break out and, as much as I tried not to stare, I could tell that there was some energy—some chemistry—forming between Mary and one of the guys. We weren’t dating, so she wasn’t cheating on me, but the next day I’d hear a rumor that Mary and Matt hooked up. And the sick thing was I masturbated about it. A distant memory, now, but it flooded back to me.

Will smirked, “It can be a lot but, I think you’re going to fit in here. Why don’t we all get cleaned up and I can meet you in the lobby at 6:30 for dinner.”

I nodded and smiled. It helped having a friend.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Mon Jul 01, 2024 3:50 am

Thanks,

Good to see you back.
Obviously, this cuck is still just in the early learning phase but his Wife is obviously enjoying starting to push him, and seeing Her Bull push him.

Looking forward to see how this will evolve.

SIncerely
elina

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:43 am

I was the first back to the hotel room. Mallory and Jake were likely enjoying the last of the sun at the pool with their new friends. I took a shower, letting the water pour over me and trying to come to terms with my situation. It was only a couple months earlier I thought I would take the swinging world by storm, and now I was at a hotel filled with cuckold couples, while a fitter, more hung man fucked my wife sixty ways to Sunday.

But the hardest part was—I was having so much fun. The hotel was beautiful, Will was a nice guy and I felt nearly addicted to the rush of seeing Mallory so sexually satisfied.

I dried myself off and put on some cologne for the dinner. I wanted to look my best for Mallory, still. Then I wrapped my towel around me and stepped out into the hotel room.

Out on the couch, Jake was holding Mallory tightly in his arms. Her bikini top was pulled down, revealing her tiny pink nipples, his right hand pinching and pulling at one. His left hand had slipped into her bottom, rubbing her clit. Her eyes were closed, the pleasure was too much to do anything but concentrate on it. His eyes followed and tracked me, judging my response.

I looked down with deference and he seemed to get a rise out of it. I was still getting to know Jake, but he clearly got off on the power he held over us. Yeah, no doubt the man loved pussy, but more than anything he loved making me seem like one.

For the next few minutes I pretended to just get dressed until Mallory reached a big, shouting climax. Jake got in the shower while Mallory remained, exhausted, laid out on the couch.

“Isn’t this great, babe? This place is beautiful.”

“Yeah, I’m um…having fun.”

“Are you okay with it?”

“I think so.”

“You think?”

“Sometimes it’s humiliating, you know—serving everyone, l-l-icking him off of you.”

“I get it babe. Jake has talked about it being an important part of you accepting this lifestyle, but I can try to make him take it easy. He’s not mean, you know. He asks me how you’re doing all the time. He cares.”

“Well, that means a lot,” I assured her, “I love you and don’t want to lose you.

“You never will.”

Eventually Jake got out and she took his place in the shower. He and I shared a beer from the mini fridge and talked about everything but our weird lives—sports, business, the ski mountain down the street (and all of the better ones he’d been to in Colorado).

As hard as it was to admit, I liked and admired Jake and understood everything Mallory saw in him.

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:46 am

It took Mallory a while to get ready, and we were nearly late for dinner, but it was all worth it when she came out in the dress I purchased. Jake insisted we take a few photos, and as weird as it was to be in a selfie of the three of us, I loved to see all her big smile.

When we got to the lobby, Will was waiting for me alone. He walked over and put his hand on my shoulder, “Come on, we’ll be over here.” Before I knew it I was being led away from Mallory, while she continued with Jake into the restaurant.

“What about—”

“I told you, there are places they go and places we go. I think this is one you’ll like, though.” He led me upstairs, down a hall and to a wooden door with a silver plaque on it. The plaque had buck horns on it and the word ‘private’. Will pushed it open, revealing one of the nicest rooms I had ever seen in my life: hardwood, leather chairs, books around the outside of the wall. Just inside the door was a bar, with an absolutely top shelf se lection. Will ordered a Lagavulin 25 year, and offered me the same, “Part of the membership, don’t worry about it.”

Once we got our drinks he led me to a table. From the fine leather seats, I realized that we were on a balcony overlooking the restaurant below. It didn’t take me long to find Mallory leaning over chatting with Jake below, and at another table not far down the row, Will’s wife Brittany was seated with Christian and another fit black guy. I took a gulp of the Scotch—it didn’t hurt the situation, that was for sure.

Finally, I decided I had to ask, “This—club. You need to tell me more.”

Will smiled warmly, “Sure. Interested?” he winked, “Like I said, the owners are in a relationship a lot like ours. When they bought this place, they started to invite friends up and eventually a group of prominent couples decided to put together an invite-only club within the hotel. There are plenty of people here this weekend that will have no idea, but a select few can come up here or take part in some of the spicier parts of the property. And we all value discretion more than anything.” As he was talking another guy entered—well dressed and seemingly self-assured, but perhaps a bit nerdy.

“Is there a fee?”

“Yes, of course. But honestly, there’s a few members that carry much of the weight—never ask about money, but you can probably figure some of it out on your own. You’re perceptive.”

Down below my wife and Jake were sitting closely and I tried not to watch too much—intimacy remained tougher than sex and it was hard to fully relax with that going on. But it was hard to argue with the service. Over the next hour, more members entered, all greeting each other quietly but warmly, and an enormous spread of food was brought out—steak, shrimp, lobster, anything you could ask for. There were cigars passed around and polite conversation started: no one talked about their business or personal life, but plenty of chat about favorite activities and experiences with some of the bulls. It was readily apparent that Jake was not new to the lifestyle.

One of the guys, Clark, even showed us a picture of his wife sucking a huge black cock—apparently her favorite.

A couple hours passed before I glanced down and noticed that Jake and Mallory were gone. As were Brittany and Christian. I pointed it out to Will.

“Yes, I know,” he said, “I’ll be giving her privacy tonight. I suggest you consider the same for Mallory. The waiting is the best part, my friend.”

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:02 am

Thanks,

Still love the story, even if I am not quite sure if "waiting for next chapter" is the best part here :???:

Sincerely
elina

CuckoldLearning
Virgin

Unread post by CuckoldLearning » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:36 am

It was difficult waiting, knowing what was probably happening back in our hotel room, but I did my best. The scotch and conversation helped. Finally, after what felt like hours I felt my phone buzz and found a picture of on my phone of my wife smiling, absolutely plastered in Jake’s cum. “C’mon back, I’m proud of you,” read the message.

I pocketed my phone quickly, embarrassed, and then looked up. Will caught my eye and nodded gently. I thanked the assembled guys and rushed out of the room, stopping to catch my balance with how much I imbibed.

Things were quiet when I got back to the sixth floor and the lights were off when I entered the room. Mallory lay in the center of the extra large bed, with Jake next to her. Both were naked and a bit sweaty, the smell of sex pervading the room. It seemed as if they may have been sleeping.

Mallory looked at me, as if looking through clouds, and smiled. “Babe, come to bed.” She patted the side opposite of Jake, welcoming me in, “Did you enjoy yourself?”

She was whispering to not wake up Jake and I returned the courtesy, getting down into my underwear to lie next to her. “I’m a little drunk, honestly.”

Mallory smiled, a sweet soft smile I always loved, “Good. Dinner was so good, Jake was so good to me babe. This is a dream.”

She kissed me with the same face that was just covered in cum and I didn’t even mind, all I could think to say was, “I love you Mal.”

“I love you too my incredible…incredible cuck.” And truly, that’s what I had become.

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Thu Jul 11, 2024 12:28 am

Dear Cuckoldlearning,

Looking forward to the next installment....

antidote2909
Trainable

Unread post by antidote2909 » Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:52 am

You can't stop this here man. This is absolutely top class story and writing. 😀

elina
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by elina » Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:37 am

antidote2909 wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2024 4:52 am
You can't stop this here man. This is absolutely top class story and writing. 😀