A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: My return to chastity (true story)

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:41 am

MartasBoy wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 pm
desertsub wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:56 am

"Yes, but my husband doesn't mind me having my own fun. Unfortunately it's that time of the month and the shop is closed." He told her "That's just my luck! I would sure have liked to get you in bed!" She told me "If it hadn't been the wrong time of the month you would have come into the room and seen a big black cock in your wife, no doubt about it!"
I don't understand what "...that time of the month" has to do with it. Some of the best sex I have ever had has been period sex. And it is generally a really hot and sexy time for a woman, when she has just ovulated, and is in the midst of her period. Many women have more sexual desire then. And, fucking in the middle of her period, cures a lot of women of their cramps, something that makes you a hero to them.

I know that guys in the 1950s and 1960s often had problems with it, but by the 1970s and 1980s, many of us guys embraced the natural rush of experiencing a woman in all of her richness, that is part of being a real woman.

I mean, there are all kinds of guys on here talking about licking another man's day-old jizz out of their wife's vagina, and rimming her ass, and you mean to tell me that there are men who are put off by something as natural as a little menstrual flow?

If you guys aren't doing period sex, you are missing out. Many women have been made to feel like there is something gross, or unclean about them, during their period. It seems like some kind of weird holdover from some fundamentalist religious sect where women are made to sleep in a shed outside during their period.

Once you help a woman overcome those feelings that she is gross and unclean, you open up a whole new level of desire, and sexual passion on her part. When a woman would tell me that we can't have sex because she's on her period, I would ask her "why not?" When they would say, "because it would be gross", I would say, "that doesn't make you gross, it represents your true essence as a woman".

I would tell them, "Being on your period is one of the things about you, as a woman, that most sets you apart from us men. It means that your body is rich and fertile. You are an Earth Mother, a Goddess! That menses your body is shedding, is the nutrients that had gathered in your uterus, ready to create new life and give birth. You are not gross or dirty on your period. It represents your greatest status as a Goddess".

When you convince a woman of her beauty and vitality during her period, you unleash a new side of her. When you can truly put her at ease, and then have sex with her, you enjoy some incredible sexual arousal on her part. And after period sex, when you roll over with your penis covered in menses, and she has had some of the most satisfying orgasms in her life, and her period cramps are gone, she experiences you in a very special light.

When I was in graduate school, I had a couple of college girls who would ride their bike from campus, out to my house, when they were on their period, just to revel in their goddess energy, and have me cure their cramps.
Totally agree!!!! :up: :up: :up:

If we do care and love our partners, we shoud cherish them each and all days !!!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:00 am

Well, New Years Eve was a downer! I don't know if I've said before, but that is our wedding anniversary. My wife is a romantic, and has always wanted to have sex with me on that night, she always referred to it as "Reconsummating our marriage'. About 4 years ago she stopped letting me have sex on New Years Eve, telling me "No, you're a cuckold and that's not going to happen anymore!" I asked if she was going to start fucking someone else on our anniversary and told her "I would love to see you and Bud (her ex-boyfriend from before I knew her) fuck on our anniversary and her response was "I'm not quite there yet."

Apparently she is now "there'! When we were at the swingers club back in November they were selling advance tickets for the New Years Eve party and my wife had me get our tickets. She later surprised me when she said "I'm looking forward to getting a god fucking New Years Eve and hopefully several times, but not by you!" I got an erection when she said that!

We went out of state to spend Christmas with family and as luck would have it, I had a bad cold by the time we got home and it turned into a sinus infection. We ended up staying home New Years Eve because of it, and I was disappointed. I told my wife I was feeling better early in the day on the 31st., but she said she was not going to go and have a good time knowing I didn't feel good. She told me "There's always next year, and I'll just make up for not getting fucked this year!" As has been par for the course, I was again not allowed to have sex with her either.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:30 am

That's too bad desertsub. Hopefully things turnaround for all of us this year. I don't blame your wife for being cautious given everything that is still happening on the covid front.

Always enjoy your updates and hopefully some naughty things come your way (and mine too!).

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:52 am

We did get a message on SLS from a guy who lives about 3 hours away, and my wife was instantly interested in him. Anthony was aggressive about cuckolding me, saying he wanted to make me suck his cock and then fuck her while I was made to watch. He said he was also very open to fucking me in front of my wife. This really got my wife's juices flowing and the fact that in his pics he has a very impressive cock helped a lot too.

Her sister has been living with us for a few months now, and since she came, my wife has suspended her weekly sessions of whipping me and then pegging me. After chatting with Anthony, my wife told me "I know I've been neglecting dominating you and I think you need this as much as I do!" We were lying in bed while texting, and afterwards my wife looked down and said "Your little penis is getting hard isn't it!" I admitted it was and she said "That's what I thought, you're getting turned on just thinking about sucking his cock and maybe even getting fucked by him, I know you!"

Ever since she was with Tim, the guy I posted about back on page 6, she has wanted to get with a guy who would have no problem dominating me alongside of her. She got a taste of it back then and has wanted to experience it again ever since then. From the text messages we have exchanged with him, it is pretty apparent that he will have no problem dominating me. We are supposed to meet in a town about halfway between where we live this Saturday evening. He is getting a room, and we will have our RV in case things don't work out for some reason.

My wife hasn't let me do anything sexual with her for over a month now, even though I have begged to be allowed to just do oral on her. After we set up the meet it occurred to me, Anthony will most likely be the first to have sex with my wife in 2022!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:38 am

Desert,
Wow this guy sounds right up your alley, err or back side HAHA, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:39 am

It sounds like this must give you some agony Dessertsub. I hope it’s a good agony.

Polleny

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:08 am

Anthony did show, and he was not a disappointment either! My wife talked with him on the phone Thursday evening and told him not to bother with getting a room, he could stay with us in our RV! I asked her later why she did that, she's usually more cautious on a first meet. She said she didn't know, she just really liked his attitude. Our RV has 2 bedrooms, one in the front and one in the back. At that point I didn't know which bedroom I would be sleeping in, it was up to her.

Saturday afternoon we got to the town we were meeting in and got set up at the RV park and M (my wife) started getting herself ready, putting on a sexy bra and panty set that I gave her for her birthday back in November. This was the first time she has worn them. Anthony called and said he was just pulling off the interstate and we told him to meet us at a restaurant in town. We were by the front door waiting when he walked up, and the first thing he did was kiss M on the lips and hug her. He then shook my hand and took M by the hand and said "Lets go get a table." We walked in with Anthony and M holding hands and me behind them, and he told the waitress we needed a table for three. She led us to a table and he sat right next to M, forcing me to sit across from them. The waitress took our drink order and left, and Anthony started kissing M and told her she was very beautiful. He then said "My dick is already hard!" M then reached down, obviously checking his erection while looking at me, and said "Oh, he IS hard, and much bigger than you!" Anthony then told me "I'm going to fuck your wife and you're going to watch, but first you're going to suck my dick in front of her!" I just said Yes, sir."

The waitress brought us our drinks and took our food order. The rest of the time there we chatted and got to know each other better. When the check came, Anthony pulled out the cash to cover him and M and told me "You can pay the rest, and get the tip too!" We then left the restaurant, again with Anthony holding M's hand and me walking behind them. Anthony followed us to the RV park in his car and brought his bag in with him when we got there.

As soon as we got inside M said "I'm going to the bedroom and get comfortable, I'll be right back! She came back out in her bra and panties, looking hot as hell, and looked at me and said "Why are you still dressed?" I immediately started to undress and as I was doing so Anthony started kissing M and fondling her and she undid his pants and reached into his boxers and pulled his dick out. He was semi hard and already much bigger than my already hard dick. He finished undressing and we went to our bedroom, He and M laid down on the bed and started kissing, and they stopped and he told me "Get me hard so I can fuck your wife! I got on the bed and started sucking him until he was fully erect. He had claimed he had 8 & 1/2 inches, but like most guys he was a bit off. I would say he was a solid 7 inches though, still well over 2 inches bigger than me. He had already removed M's bra and when I had him hard M spread her legs and said "Now, get my pussy ready!" I dutifully moved over and started licking her, making sure she was very wet. When I moved out of the way Anthony got between her legs and stopped. My wife then said "you're falling down on the job, get over here and guide him in!"

I worked the head of his dick up and down her slit a couple of times and then positioned it at the entrance of her vagina. He then pushed into her and as he entered her she moaned, wrapped her legs around him, and pulled him in tight to her. They started kissing again, as she literally ground her pussy up against him. She hadn't had a cock inside her since Jonathan had fucked her at the swingers club back in November, and within about two minutes she was cumming as Anthony pumped in and out of her! They continued for about 20 minutes and he then said "I'm going to cum!" M told him "I want you to cum in my husband's mouth!" He pulled out and got on his knees at the edge of the bed where I was kneeling, and guided his cock into my mouth. He stroked it a few times as I sucked it and then he ejaculated in my mouth.

It wasn't enough cum to choke me or anything like that, but it tasted pretty good, better than some I've had, and I swallowed it all. He was still hard, and he laid back on the bed next to M. They started kissing again and I got on the bed and sucked him as they made out. After a few minutes Anthony said "I'm going to fuck your wife again." I got off the bed and he positioned himself between M's legs and again waited for me to guide him inside her. They then fucked for a good thirty minutes, and M had at least two more intense orgasms. As he fucked her, at one point he said "I came out! Put my cock back in your wife!" He did this a couple of times, making me think that he enjoyed making me guide him back into her pussy. When he was ready to cum he didn't say anything, just started thrusting harder and then orgasmed inside M.

After he pulled out M told me "You have a job to do!" I knew exactly what she wanted, and I cleaned Anthony's cock first, which was still erect and almost dripping with their juices. I then laid on the bed and M straddled me, covering my mouth with her pussy. As I cleaned her she told Anthony, "Look how hard his little dick is! He loves this!" She then told me "You can go ahead and play with your little peepee!" It's pretty rare that M allows me to play with myself and I eagerly started masturbating. Within a couple of minutes I was desperately trying not to cum, knowing that she would probably make me stop. She almost never lets me make myself cum, but to my surprise, she told me "Go ahead, make yourself squirt, but you have to clean it all up!" As soon as she said this I shamelessly started to ejaculate and continued to stroke myself to get as much out of it as I could. It felt amazing being able to masturbate myself to a full orgasm! As soon as I started to squirt, M shifted so her clit was on my tongue and I started working it. Within seconds she started to shudder with her own orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided she got off of me and then pulled my hand off of my now limp dick and put it to my mouth so I could lick my cum from it. She then scooped up the cum from by stomach and fed it to me. Anthony said "So, you make him eat his cum?" and M said "He has had to clean up after himself for years now!" and Anthony replied "I like that!" He then told me "Go get us some bottles of water!" I went to the fridge and got us each a bottle of water and came back to the room with them. Anthony and M laid next to each other on the bed and I knelt on the floor next to the bed as we rehydrated and talked. M pulled my Jail Bird out of the drawer next to the bed and showed it to him, telling him how I was not allowed to play with myself and that she often locked me in chastity to prevent it. He commented on how small it was and M told him "I like a nice snug fit!" He asked me if it hurt when I tried to get hard and I told him it was uncomfortable but not really painful. He than asked how long she kept me in it and M said "When we first got it, I kept him locked all the time, and only unlocked him once a week to shave, which I always supervise. He has gone months at a time in it, that was how I got him to suck his first cock!" Anthony then said "Well, he has gotten pretty good at it!" and M said "Yes, he has, chastity is a great motivator!"

After resting a bit, Anthony told me "Get me hard again. I want to fuck your wife some more. He was already fairly hard and it didn't take much to get him ready. I again guided him inside her pussy and he fucked her for almost another 30 minutes. M orgasmed once, but she finally told him "We have to stop, my legs are cramping!" Anthony got off of her and said "I don't think I can cum again tonight." They laid back and rested a few minutes and then M told me "Show Anthony where he is sleeping." Anthony got up and ruefully looked at the bed and said "So I'm sleeping in the other bedroom? I guess this bed is kind of small for all three of us." (it's a queen bed) I took him to the back bedroom and returned to our room. As I got into bed, M told me "That's where I draw the line, I always sleep with you if you're with me. If You're not there when I cuckold you that's different, but whenever you're with me you will be the one sleeping with me. She has told me this before, so I wasn't surprised, but the way she had readily invited Anthony to stay with us I wasn't sure if she would break that rule. I would have accepted it if she had told me to sleep in the back though.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:05 am

Sorry about the long post, but I didn't want to break it up. I'll continue with it now.

The next morning we woke up and felt Anthony stirring around (RVs aren't the most stable dwelling!) M got up and put a sexy nightie on and said "I need some coffee!" and left the bedroom. I got up and slipped on a pair of gym shorts and joined her and Anthony in the livingroom/kitchen area. She had the coffee brewing (I had set it up the night before) and was getting things out to make breakfast. While M was making breakfast Anthony told us that he liked to take trips to Vegas, and that he would love to take us some time.

As we ate and afterwards the conversation continued, with him telling us that he made good money (he owns an electrical contracting business) and that he likes to gamble high stakes, so he often is comped rooms and meals. He went on, saying he would take us there for a weekend, and told me "I will be fucking M the whole weekend while you watch. As a matter of fact, I think I want her to keep you locked in that chastity cage while were there, and I might even fuck you too!" M said "I think it would be a great getaway, and I really want to see you fuck my husband!" Anthony then said "Oh, I AM going to fuck him next time we're together!" He then said "My dick is hard thinking about it" He stood up and without saying a word, came over in front of me and unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out of his boxers. I knelt to the floor from where I was sitting and took his cock in my mouth. As I sucked him he looked down and said "Good boy!" M came up and started kissing him and said "He knows his place!" They started to kiss passionately and Anthony fondled M's breasts through her nighty as she said "I want you to cum in his mouth again." Anthony told her "I have a hard time cumming from a blowjob and I've only cum one time from a man sucking me." M said "Well, he better try hard then!"

I really worked on him, sucking and stroking him in an effort to make him cum. Not only did I want to taste him again, I wanted to make M proud. I had gotten an erection and I reached down and pulled my gym shorts down and tentatively start stroking myself, half expecting M to tell me to stop. Instead. she saw what I was doing and said "He's really turned on, look at how hard his little dick is!" She then told me "Don't you dare cum!" I was okay with that, I felt I was fortunate to just be allowed to play with myself, twice in one weekend! It seemed that I wasn't going to be able to make him cum though. They continued to kiss and talk softly to each other as I worked on his cock, and my jaw finally started getting sore. I had never sucked a cock long enough for that to happen! He finally pulled out of my mouth and put his cock away, saying that he really needed to get on the road. M assured Anthony that we would be getting together again soon as he was leaving, and reminded him that next time she wanted to see him fuck me.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:42 am

We got dressed and went about closing up the RV for the drive home. On the hour and a half drive home we talked about what had taken place. M started off asking me if I was okay and I assured her that I was more than okay. I went on to tell her that when we had met with Tim, the first guy to dominate me, I was caught a bit off guard and didn't really know how to handle it. I told her that it took me a while to wrap my head around it, but when I did I realized that I wanted that. I told her that this time I was ready for it, and that I really enjoyed submitting to both her and Anthony, and that I wanted to experience it a lot more.

She told me that she was very happy to hear that, because it had turned her on a lot when Tim had done so. She said that she was so turned on that night, he walked her through the hotel lobby holding her hand and making me walk behind them in front of the lady behind the desk, who had just checked us in few hours earlier and knew we were married. She said that when he kissed her and held her ass in front of the lobby windows while I stood there and watched, she almost had an orgasm. I said "You never told me that!" and she said "I could tell you were trying to deal with all that happened and I didn't want to push more on you. I wanted you to process everything and decide how you felt about it all. I was so turned on seeing you submit to him, but I didn't want to force that on you. I'm glad that you have decided that you want that because I want it too!"

She went on to tell me, "I don't think I could share you with another dominant woman, but I love seeing you submit to my lovers! Now that I know that's what you want, it is definitely how it's going to be from now on! I want to start finding more guys like Anthony, guys who don't have a problem dominating you." We continued discussing things all the way home, which left me quite aroused.

After we got home we got the RV cleaned out and then went and got some dinner. We got home and went to bed and watched some TV. After a bit, M threw back the blankets and said "MY pussy is dripping! Get over here and lick it!" I got up and went around to her side of the bed and knelt down as she got over to the edge so I could lick her. She was right, she was almost dripping! I went to work on her pussy and she had a strong orgasm within a couple of minutes. After she had cum she told me "Okay, that's enough." I had gotten an erection while licking her and when I stood up she saw it and said "Look how hard your little peepee is! Since another man has fucked me good for the first time this year I guess I'll let you put it inside me for a little bit!" She scooted up on the bed and I got between her legs and entered her. I started to fuck her and had to go slow to keep from cumming. After a minute or so I told her how hot her pussy felt inside and how amazing it felt. She then told me "Okay, that's enough, I don't want you cumming inside me!" She then pushed me off of her and said "You're done for the night, go lay on your side of the bed and watch some TV and settle down." I did as she said and within minutes she was asleep! With no direct stimulation, my erection quickly went down as I lay there watching TV, and I finally went to sleep, frustrated but happy with how the weekend had gone.

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:59 am

Congrats on getting to shoot your peepee and thanks for sharing another hot adventure. Your lovely wife is an awesome dominant cucktress and it was fun to hear about her getting what she deserves.

Best wishes!
"I wanna lick the platter. The gravy doesn't matter."

Neil Young, Saddle up the Palomino

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:00 pm

Desert, that is one good fucking story,,,it seems you have your mate for hopefully for a while. It's nice that he didnt fuck you the first time, it gives you something extra special to look forward to.

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:07 pm

6inches wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:00 pm
Desert, that is one good fucking story,,,it seems you have your mate for hopefully for a while. It's nice that he didnt fuck you the first time, it gives you something extra special to look forward to.

Yes, my wife brought that up during our conversation on the way home. She said "You know I don't care for long term relationships, but I think Anthony is going to be around for a while! I liked seeing you submit to him."

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 pm

I for one, am looking forward to the saga as it unfolds, how much longer is the sil staying?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:25 pm

6inches wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 pm
I for one, am looking forward to the saga as it unfolds, how much longer is the sil staying?

I'm afraid it will be long term. :cry:

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 pm

Thank you desertsub!

Thank you for charging this with us. I really appreciate it and I love long postings.

You say you are afraid it will be long term. So I suppose you are not happy about it. Is there any way you can turn it around to something positive? No, I don’t expect it to be some easy quick fix and then everybody got horny and happy. I mean, is there any intelligent solution, that you probably going to have to put some work into?

Then, if everyone get happy and horny from it, that wouldn’t hurt but don’t look for an easy way to solve it.

My best wishes to you and your wife.

Polleny

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:19 am

Desert,
That is an idea, Maybe you can get the SIL to help with your sexual endeavors! Maybe you can bring her into the fold?

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:21 am

Polleny wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:34 pm

You say you are afraid it will be long term. So I suppose you are not happy about it. Is there any way you can turn it around to something positive? No, I don’t expect it to be some easy quick fix and then everybody got horny and happy. I mean, is there any intelligent solution, that you probably going to have to put some work into?

Polleny
That was in reference to the sister-in-law living with us. She suspects some of our lifestyle and has asked my wife a couple of questions indicating that she suspects, but she has no direct knowledge and my wife prefers it that way. My wife doesn't want her sister involved in any way, shape, or form, and I agree. Also, she at one time weighed about 400 lbs and had a gastric bypass done. She is not the least bit appealing to me sexually. She has a wonderful personality, but she has her own emotional issues and I prefer to stay away from all that.

As far as being unhappy, I am happy to be able to provide her with a place to live, but I am unhappy about the cramp it has put in our lifestyle. My wife used to keep me naked whenever I was home, and would strap me to a horse and whip me and peg me on a regular basis. We also used to entertain at home. Now that her sister is here we can no longer do any of that. :(

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:22 am

6inches wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:19 am
Desert,
That is an idea, Maybe you can get the SIL to help with your sexual endeavors! Maybe you can bring her into the fold?

No, that's not an option.

tosaintsfan
Player

Unread post by tosaintsfan » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:39 pm

Desertsub, all I can say is wow, just wow.

You are one lucky cuck. Looking forward to more. You are light-years past anything we have done. Just so jealous.

TO
Our story so far, "continuation of Marla and me":
http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 33#p689371

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:03 pm

Hi desertsub!

Yes I understood it was your sister in law that was the problem. And I can understand that your not attracted by obesity. No offence towards your SIL, there is obviously a reason for her to put on weight. I don’t want to judge anyone for how they look
but that doesn’t mean that I get sexually attracted to a large woman.

I totally get that l your wife don’t want her sister involved. I wouldn’t want my sister involved in my sexlife in any way.

But imagine that you find a way to live out your kink right under her nose without her finding out. That could be quite hot, couldn’t it? If you can find a way to live out your kink right in front of her without her finding out. That’s what I mean with an intelligent solution.

Polleny

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:54 am

Thanks desertsub, always love your tales, and sounds like this one presents a brilliant opportunity to push you cuckold limits in just the way you want them pushed.

Must be a very nice feeling to know things can only go one way with this guy and he's similarly tuned in to your kinks!

Suedostbaier
Virgin

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:07 am

i am followuing the whole development and i am envious of your strong emotions and ups and downs
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:59 am

Suedostbaier wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:07 am
i am followuing the whole development and i am envious of your strong emotions and ups and downs
Thank you! It's definitely a roller coaster of a ride!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:13 am

We will be attending a party at the swingers club with Bud & Carol on the 29th. Carol also texted me yesterday and asked if M would be interested in meeting a friend of hers. 'Tony' is in our town quite often for work and Carol said she would like to get him and M together. She said she was playing with him but Bud got jealous of him (a rare thing for Bud) and she had to stop. She sent some pics and when I showed the texts and pics to M she said she definitely wanted to meet him. He's a very good looking guy and she loved his dick pics! M doesn't play in our town, and it would be great for her to have someone coming to town on a regular basis that she could see. If this works out, I can see me dropping her off and picking her up at a local motel quite often!

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:48 pm

thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I'm envious of your success.