Again, At Last

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
austascpl
Virgin

Again, At Last

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:00 pm

I am telling this story while it is still fresh in my mind and I apologise if I go into too much detail at times but it was the most exciting few days of my life – so far. I’ll write it in instalments as time allows.

For a few years, ending about thirteen years ago, Wifey and I dabbled in what I now know is called the Hot Wife lifestyle. It all started when she read a magazine that had men’s top ten fantasies. Amongst them was “watching another man have sex with your wife” She couldn’t believe that a man would want that and stated that she knew I wouldn’t like that. I tentatively confessed to her that actually, it was a fantasy of mine. She couldn’t believe it but spent weeks asking me what it was I’d like about it. This led to me making up stories during sex, where she was ravished by other men such as the gardener, a handyman, etc but mostly she liked the story about being taken by a taxi driver and me. Back in the real world, she wore no underwear frequently when we went out and if we were in a different town, she would often flash strangers her pussy. She became bolder and bolder, eventually letting me strip her off in a taxi between towns, fingering her and licking her so the cabby could see. Things ramped up and soon after, she found a bloke at a pub that took us back to his place where he and I ravished Wifey then fucked her. The weekend after this, we went for another taxi ride and the cabby fucked her on a side ride after giving her oral sex. I waited til we got home before I fucked her. There were another few little episodes around this time but then we had some difficulties and all this playfulness stopped. Most of the difficulties stemmed from her fooling around with many other men without my involvement at all – she was just enjoying herself to my detriment. She eventually calmed down and we had no more adventures.

Several years later, we moved interstate and because she had become quite conservative, I had difficulty in telling her that I’d like to try it again. I have contacted many men through different websites over the past few years but I haven’t been able to get anything arranged. About a year ago, Wifey and I were talking erotically as we were driving through the countryside and somehow the conversation got around to what really turned me on. I told her that the thought of another man fucking her really turned me on. For some reason, she was amazed (she seems to have selectively forgotten our previous experiences). She kept asking me questions about what this other bloke would do and who it would be. She somehow steered the conversation around to a workmate of mine fucking her. For weeks afterwards, she would make comments about my workmate and a few times I rang him to let him know we’d be over for a few drinks – Wifey was absolutely keen to try it but she always got cold feet at the last moment. I didn’t actually mind this as I wasn’t sure about involving my friend but I would have gone through with it if she’d insisted.

There is one bloke, John, that I’ve contacted on the internet and we’ve nearly managed to arrange something several times but something else always gets in the way. Mostly it’s Wifey – her attitude seems to change with her “cycle” so sometimes she hints at doing “it” and other times she says she would never do anything like “that”. Honestly, it’s confusing. I couldn’t tell Wifey about this bloke as she doesn’t trust those types of websites due to some stories she’s seen on the news. During the week, I work & live about three hundred kilometres from home, returning on the weekends. I often have to stay in a motel for a couple of days in another town for business reasons and one day when all my work was finished and we still had the night at the motel she asked if I’d like to invite one of my business colleagues around for a drink. I definitely didn’t want to involve this bloke and told her that he was married and really not into drinking. After about an hour of convincing me to invite him, she eventually said that she only wanted him over for a drink, not a fuck. She gave me a naughty grin then I told her if I invited someone over, then we’d both be fucking her. She really enjoyed this type of talk and we soon fucked doggy-style on the edge of the bed. Not long after this, she was dead against it again, saying she wouldn’t do anything like that. About three weeks ago, we were driving to a hotel again and for some reason she was talking about oral sex and how I was the only man who had ever done that to her (again with the selective memory). I let her talk herself out then told her that it wasn’t true and that I had actually watched two men lick her pussy and one of them even used his tongue on her bottom. She went quiet for a while but the next thing she said was how horny she was and she couldn’t wait until we got to the motel. We got to our room and unloaded our gear when I received a phone call that meant I didn’t need to start work until the following afternoon. This time we had a suite with a TV room & kitchenette then through a door to the bedroom and bathroom/toilet. Wifey was very happy and asked me to go to the pub and get some alcohol. I drove to the pub but on the way I rang up John (from the internet) and hatched a plan that I knew Wifey would probably instigate. I got back to our motel room with the alcohol and told her I bumped into an old mate of mine that I hadn’t seen in years. She asked me if I’d like to invite him around for a few drinks (I knew she’d instigate it) so I rang him up and invited him over, telling him the name of the motel and the room number. He lived in another town and said that it would take him about an hour. When I got off the phone, I told Wifey that he had a few things to do but would come over for a drink in about an hour. She and I poured ourselves some drinks but didn’t say too much as we waited. I was wondering if she was thinking what I was thinking. In a little over an hour, there was a knock at the door and there stood John. We had never met before but had exchanged photos and had even planned out how we “knew” each other. I poured him a drink and Wifey asked him all about himself, what he was doing, how we met, etc. He gave all the answers that we’d worked out between us and was very polite. As the night wore on, we all drank a bit too much and the conversation got a little bit bawdy. Wifey even blushed a few times I think when I talked about our sex life. She eventually said she was going to have a bath then go to bed. She usually had a bath just before we had a big sex session so that she was very clean and smelt nice, so I thought she might at last be up for “it”. While she was in the bath we discussed how we would go about ravishing her. John & I heard the bath running then Wifey splashing about in it. A little later we heard the water go down the plug hole then Wifey appeared at the bedroom door, wrapped in a towel and wished us goodnight. She’d put on a bit of weight since the photos I’d sent John and I hope this didn’t put him off. I waited about five minutes before I went into the bedroom and got undressed. Wifey was quiet but I could tell that she wasn’t asleep. John, who’d stripped off in the TV room, came through the door. He’d turned the light off in the other room but there was enough light from the cracks around the bathroom door to be able to see OK. I wasn’t sure at this stage if Wifey had noticed that there were two of us in the room then John got into bed with her on the side that I’d normally be in. From this point on, I couldn’t see everything that happened so I’ll tell it from my perspective and what John & Wifey told me later. I saw movement under the covers as he spooned Wifey and lightly massaged her breasts. Thinking it was me, she reached behind her and fondled his cock and got him firm. As they were doing this, I walked quietly around the bed and began to get under the covers on the other side of her. She half rose quickly, looked at me then around at John and asked what was going on. I told her that John had drunk too much and was staying the night. She began to complain but I told her that the couch was too small so I’d told John that he could share the bed with us. She shut up then both of them moved over to make room for me. Wifey laid on her back between John & me with her arms by her side, not moving and not saying anything. Her breathing was getting heavy so I guessed that she was getting horny with anticipation. I gently ran a finger around her right nipple and she flinched then asked what I was up to. I just told her to relax then pulled the covers down a bit to expose her tits. I started sucking on her right breast and John did the same thing with her left one. I’d told him how much she’d enjoyed this when she and I had our first adventure years before. As she was getting both her tits sucked & kneaded, her body began twitching involuntarily which quite often happened when we had foreplay. She opened her legs with her right leg over mine and her left one over John’s. I waited a minute then ran my hand slowly down her tummy towards her pussy and found that John had beaten me to it. He was fingering her and tickling her clit so I got my hand down there too and helped. A few times he & I both had a finger in her simultaneously and I have to say it feels very strange. In some of his e-mails tome, he described how he would eat her pussy while I watched and it wasn’t long before his tongue made its way down from her tit, down her belly then he moved so he was lying between her legs and used his tongue on her cunt, the bed covers now on the floor at the foot of the bed. I used my tongue and hands on her tits, occasionally kissing her deeply on the mouth. Her hips bucked occasionally as the sensations gripped her. She lifted one leg over John’s head and got on her hands & knees. John knelt behind her but wasn’t sure what to do next, then he realised what she wanted and began using his tongue on her arse hole as well as her cunt. When she’d had enough of this, she got on her back again and John managed to bring her to an orgasm with his tongue – she whimpered, squealed and swore as her body spasmed and hips bucked. John managed to hold on and keep his tongue working through all this but I was just leaning back and watching. When she’d finished cumming, she pushed John’s head away as she became very sensitive down there. He laid back on the other side of her and we let her recover. After several minutes, I felt her hand close around my cock and held it firmly. Her left hand was closed around John’s cock. We both went back to sucking her tits then I laid between her legs and licked her cunt. It was very wet and as I looked over her tummy, I saw that John was kissing her and sucking & kneading her tits. She soon got on her hands and knees again so I licked her arse and cunt, depending on which one she thrust at me. Then she reached back, pushed my head away and whispered for me to fuck her. I wanted to watch John fuck her before I did so I told him to “come down here”. I moved away and he knelt behind her but she flopped onto her belly and said she wasn’t sure about this. I told her not to worry and that it would all be great. I kept urging her on, saying that she couldn’t leave John without relief. She eventually got back up on her hands & knees and I watched as closely as I could in the dim light as John guided his cock into my wife’s cunt. Wifey’s head rocked back and forth as John slowly fucked her from behind, holding her hips and watching his cock slide in & out of her. I reached under her to massage her tits but she pushed my hand away. John reached under her and stimulated her clit while he fucked her. Wifey was saying “Oh my god” and moaning a lot as she was fucked by a bloke that she’d only met for the first time several hours ago. As he gripped her hips, held himself inside her firmly and squirted his semen into her, she had another big orgasm, wiggling her hips, pushing back against him and moaning loudly. Wifey placed her head on the pillow with her bottom still in the air as John pumped every last drop into her then stayed inside her for a minute. When he’d slowly pulled out of her, she collapsed onto the bed and he flopped down next to her, rubbing her back and her buttocks. I did the same thing to her and after about fifteen minutes, she rolled onto her back and tried to pull me on top of her. I felt her cunt with my fingers and it was wet and sloppy. I told her to straddle me, so she hopped on top of me and used her hand to guide my cock towards her cunt then lowered herself onto it. She loved this position and moved her hips back and forth whilst leaning on my shoulders. John was at the foot of the bed watching closely. Wifey went slowly at first then increased the tempo until she had another small orgasm and stopped completely. After a minute she leant forward and kissed me then she jumped as if she was startled and began moving her hips slowly back and forth again. She had jumped because unbeknownst to me, John was tickling her arse hole with is finger. Wifey loved the sensation of a cock in her pussy and her arse being tickled at the same time. She began pushing back hard against my pelvis and this was when John inserted his finger into her arse up to the second knuckle. I knew nothing of this at the time of course but Wifey was saying “Oh my god” a lot and pushing back against my cock. John wiggled his finger about in her rectum and when I squirted my load into her she had another huge orgasm. As she laid on top of me recovering, she reached behind her and forced John’s finger out of her arse. She soon rose off me then laid down next to me on the bed while John went to the bathroom to wash his hands thoroughly. He came back to bed and laid down on the other side of Wifey. He put his hand on her breast but she pushed it away and within a few minutes she was asleep. I nodded off too but John stayed awake for a while, fingering Wifey’s pussy as she slept. I woke up during the night to movement in the bed and discovered that Wifey & John were spooning and fucking. I heard her have a little moan as he came inside her again then I went back to sleep
To be continued...

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Again, At Last

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:25 pm

A hot story! Hope to get the rest of it soon!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 pm

The next time I woke up, the sun was up and the room was better lit. The other two were still asleep so I went into the bathroom and had a shower. When I came back out, John went in for a shower. I jumped back into bed and asked Wifey how she was this morning. She snuggled up to me and said she felt like she needed a bath because she was very sticky. She asked how I was and I told her that I was excellent. John came out of the bathroom and Wifey went in and had a long hot bath. John & I remained naked, waiting for her to get out of the bathroom and it felt pretty weird so obviously he didn’t get into the bed. Wifey eventually came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. John & I had been discussing what we’d do when she came out so he walked up to her and gave her a big kiss, trying to pull the towel from around her. She turned her head to avoid his kiss and held firmly on to her towel. I thought she was cross but she soon giggled, telling him to stop it playfully. I joined in and soon we had her towel off and forced her onto the bed. She struggled and told us that she’d just got herself clean and didn’t need us two getting her all sticky again. John & I paid no attention and I held her down on the bed by her wrists as John licked her cunt again. She soon stopped struggling and began enjoying John’s tongue so I let go of her wrists to watch closely as he pleasured my wife with his tongue. He opened her up and let me see as the tip of his tongue flicked against her clit before he buried his face in her crotch again. Wifey did the usual, got on her hands & knees and I watched intently as John licked her cunt & arse from behind. While she was in that position, he knelt up, grabbed his cock and guided it into her pussy. Wifey said breathlessly that we two blokes were very naughty and she was going to end up all sticky again. John held her buttocks apart so I could see his cock slipping in & out of her cunt. His cock was very shiny from all her pussy juices and he kept fucking her slowly for about twenty minutes then held himself inside her and filled her with his semen. As soon as he pulled out of her, I knelt behind her and inserted my cock into her cunt. She had already cum about halfway through her fuck with John and I could tell she was getting close to another one so I asked her it felt good when a bloke she had never met before fucked her. She moaned quietly and said it did. I asked if she enjoyed having my friend’s tongue in her cunt (She didn’t usually like me using this word). She said she did. I asked her if she’d like us to keep her here and keep fucking her all day long. She said she would and gave out a long moan. I told her that John was going to stay all day, that she was to remain naked and cater to our every whim. She asked what we’d want her to do as she reached under herself and played with her clit. I told her how whenever we wanted her, she was to bend over so that we could fuck her. She asked “What else?” so I told her that we’d take it in turns to fuck her all over the motel room – on the bed, the couch, the table, the kitchen – we might even take her for a drive and both of us would fuck her over the bonnet. She was now moaning continuously as she frantically rubbed her clit. I continued, saying that John loved the taste of her cunt so much he would probably keep his tongue inside her all day. I told her that I might call up a few friends and she would have six men fucking her all day long. She moaned very loudly, squealed, swore and had a massive orgasm as I pumped my cum into her. John watched closely the whole time I was fucking her but now sat on the bed to watch her face as she came. I held myself inside her for a while then when I withdrew, she collapsed onto the bed with her face in the pillow. I sat in the chair in the corner and thought for a second. I had thought that we’d all have a fun night then John would go home, I’d do some work and leave Wifey in the room alone. Now, after Wifey’s reaction to my comments as I fucked her, I was thinking that John could stay and the fun could continue. Once she’d recovered, she went and had another bath so I asked John if he’d like to stay for the day and another night. He thought about it briefly and said that he’d love to. On our e-mail discussions he’d told me he’d only had sex twice in the last three years and he’d had more than that already with my wife. It looked like he wanted to make up for lost time but I wasn’t certain how Wifey would take it. When she came out of the bathroom she dressed quickly and asked what my plans were for the day. I told her that I had to do some work after lunch but I’d make it as quick as I could. Then I told her that John was going to spend the day & another night with us and before she could react, I suggested that we go out for some breakfast. She didn’t say anything about John staying but said breakfast sounded like a great idea. John & I got dressed and we drove to a café near the beach. None of us said much initially so I kept chatting, mainly asking John quietly what he thought of my wife. His responses were quite explicit and made Wifey blush, whispering for us both to shut up. She was smiling though. The three of us went for a walk along the beach and Wifey surprised me by walking between us and holding both our hands. She was really getting into having two men. We drove around a bit, had a small lunch then went back to the motel where I got ready for work. As I left, I told them that I shouldn’t be too long and to enjoy themselves. I winked, Wifey gave me a kiss & a hug and told me to hurry. She looked nervous so I told her I’d be as quick as I possibly could. I shut the door behind me and walked to the car, excited at the thought of what they might get up to. Work took longer than I had hoped and it was about three hours later when I opened the door to our room. John & Wifey were both naked, slouched on the couch watching TV and half-drunk. A new bottle of spirits was half empty in the kitchen. I grinned at them and asked if they’d been enjoying themselves. John said yes and Wifey said no – so I knew something had been going on. Wifey still insists that nothing happened while I was out but John told me a different story later. When I left, they both sat pretty much in silence, not knowing what to say. After about half an hour, John suggested going to the pub. Normally she wouldn’t drink that early but for whatever reason, she agreed. They had a couple of drinks at the pub and because John was driving he bought a bottle of spirits, some mixers and they returned to the motel. He poured a couple of drinks for them both and after just a minute or two, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She began trying to undo his pants so he assisted and in no time at all they were naked and in bed. She sucked his cock for a little bit (which she rarely did for me) then he went down on her. She got onto her hands & knees so he licked her arse & pussy how she likes it. Then the real surprise – He guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy but she reached around and guided it up to her arse. He said it was nice and slippery from his saliva and the head of his cock popped in quite easily. He’d never had anal sex before and said it felt fucking amazing. Wifey & I had certainly never done it – she wouldn’t let me, yet here she was letting a bloke she’d only met the day before, fuck her arse. John said she loved it although she didn’t have an orgasm and reckons he fucked her slowly for about ten minutes before he came in her rectum. To satisfy her, he gave her oral sex & fingered her for about half an hour, talking dirty to her when his mouth wasn’t full. They’d both washed themselves again afterwards and it appeared to me that they were quite friendly & could now talk freely together. I went into the bedroom and got naked myself, poured a drink and sat on the couch – Wifey moved so that she was again between her two men. She asked how work went and I said it was OK but changed the subject trying to find out what they’d been up to. Wifey said they had only got naked for when I got home and that nothing had happened. John said nothing so I let it ride. I idly ran a finer around one of Wifey’s nipples as we watched TV and she ended up turning slightly so that I could get both arms around her. I put my drink on the floor, turned sideways and massaged her breasts with both hands. She put her legs across John’s lap and he began caressing them up and down with his free hand. His hand got higher up her leg with each stroke until he pushed a finger into her crotch. She put her right foot behind his neck to give him access to her pussy then as I massaged her tits & he fingered her pussy, she sipped her drink as if everything was normal. She finished her drink and held out her empty glass so I got up to get her a fresh one, taking a few sips of my drink as I did so. As I brought her drink back, John was getting between her legs, that she was holding up, then began giving her oral sex again. I stood to the side of him and watched as he held her cunt open and licked her pussy & clit. Wifey looked at me and asked if I liked watching my friend lick my wife’s pussy. I said that I did. Her hips were moving up and down against Johns face as she asked if I’d enjoyed watching my friend fuck my wife. I said that I had. She asked me if I’d like to watch him fuck her again. I said that I would. She moaned, reached down and pulled on John’s head, telling him to fuck her. She told him to make sure her husband watched as his big cock fucked her pussy. He knelt on the carpet, swung Wifey around a bit with her bottom on the edge of the seat., then slowly inserted his penis, making sure I could see. She looked up at me and asked if I could see my friend’s cock go into my wife’s pussy. I said I could then she asked me to tell her what it looked like. I described her crimson lips, wrapping around his cock. I told her how shiny his cock was, soaked in her juices – how it looked to see my friend’s cock slide in and out of her. She moaned and moaned, enjoying the fuck and the dirty talk. She asked me if I had any other friends like John who would want to fuck my wife. Her eyes were closed and she seemed lost in some sexual fantasy world. I told her that I’d call up several men I knew and get them round today and we’d all fuck her all day long. I described how she’d have six different cocks in her, one after the other, how she’d have six tongues on & in her and twelve hands on & in her. She had a sizeable orgasm and when she’d finished, John slowed his tempo down. She opened her eyes and I could see that they were glazed – she was having some kind of ecstatic experience and was lost in the lust. John placed her legs on his shoulders, reached forward and kneaded her breasts as he slowly fucked her. I could no longer see his cock sliding in & out of her so I sat down on the carpet with my drink to watch. He fucked her for a good half hour this time, starting slowly and building towards the end so that I could hear her pussy juices slurping. He eventually came in her and she came too as he squirted into her. He pulled out and sat on the carpet next to her feet so I put my face close to her pussy and watched their combined cum trickle down to her arse then drip onto the carpet. She looked down at me and asked if I could see his cum in her. I told her that I could and she held her arms out so I got between her legs and began fucking her slowly. John watched closely as my cock slid in and out of her and Wifey began asking him questions. She asked him how it felt to watch a married couple in their most intimate moment. She asked him how it felt to fuck his friend’s wife while he watched. She asked him and me how her pussy felt. His responses brought her closer to another orgasm then she asked him to kiss her. As I fucked my wife, my friend kissed her and massaged her breasts until she pushed him away and had another large orgasm. I couldn’t hold back and came in her at the same time, which caused her to get even louder. I pulled out of her after resting a bit then she wiped her fingers over her pussy, held her hand up and looked at the juices on it. She said that this was the combined cum of her, her husband and her lover. She closed her eyes for a while then went into the bathroom for another long bath. That’s when John told me what happened while I was at work. She came out from the bathroom and I had another shower. John also had another one after me. While Wifey and I were alone, she asked me if I still loved her. I said I did and she kissed me passionately. She asked if I thought that I might regret this later and I told her that I would always look back at this with very find memories. I asked her if she thought she might regret it later and she said that as long as I was OK, she would have no regrets. I asked her if she enjoyed having two “husbands” for a day and she smiled at me and said that it was fucking brilliant – she’d never cum so much in her life. John returned from his shower and we all sat around naked without having sex. I suggested that we should go out for dinner and we got changed. John had to wear the same clothes, I wore something casual and I got Wifey to wear her black dress with no underwear. I drove as I’d only had the one drink and John & Wifey sat in the back seat together. We had a counter meal at an old pub and I had one drink because I was driving but the other two had another four each. John was just a little drunk but Wifey was getting very drunk.
To be continued.....

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:38 pm

After dinner and the drinks, we jumped in the car and Wifey suggested that I could be the chauffeur and drive her & John around. This was reminiscent of our early experiences, only then I was the one in the back with her. I agreed and headed off slowly, driving randomly around the dark streets with interior light on and the rear vision mirror adjusted so I could see what was going on behind me. John & Wifey were kissing in the back seat and he was having a good play with her. She asked me to head out of town so I headed towards the two-lane highway and drove slowly along it. There was a lot of movement in the back seat as John & Wifey got her dress off. She leant back on the door, spread her legs wide and John licked her cunt. I turned around from time to time and watched. She asked John if he thought the chauffeur could see and he told her that he thought I could. She asked me if I liked what I saw and I told her she had a beautiful body and that her husband was a lucky man. She told me that this wasn’t her husband, he was her lover and that he had a very nice tongue. I drove down the highway then pulled into the next town and drove around the streets there. Wifey was naked the whole time while John licked & fingered her cunt, sucking her tits and generally giving her a good time. As I drove out of town again, I saw two hitchhikers and on the spur of the moment, pulled over to give them a lift. Wifey sat up straight and asked why I’d stopped, looked around and when she saw the two blokes running towards the car, she desperately to me to keep going & not to let them in as she was naked but I said nothing, just switched the interior light off. Wifey was still yelling at me, then at John to give her the dress as the hitchhikers got to the car but shut up as the front & rear passenger doors opened and the interior light came back on. The bloke at the front door said hello and told me where they wanted to go to but the bloke at the back door just said, “Holy Fuck” as he saw my naked wife in the back seat. The one at the front looked inside the car and also swore when he saw her before getting into the car. John told the bloke at the back door to get in as it was cold. Wifey said nothing – just looked irritated, holding one hand on her shoulder so that her arm covered her breasts while her other hand was flat over her pubic area. The town they wanted to go to was about thirty kilometres away and was the same town where John lived. I smelt alcohol on them when they were both in and I told them we’d take them to their door. The bloke in the front thanked me but the one in the back said nothing, just stared at Wifey who looked decidedly uncomfortable. The two hitchhikers were probably about thirty – maybe a bit younger or maybe slightly older but either way they were young enough to be Wifey’s sons. I still hadn’t driven off and the one in the front asked what we were up to as he looked at Wifey. I told him that the two in the back seat were friends of mine; a married couple who couldn’t keep their hands off each other. John chimed in, saying how his wife enjoyed the attention of different men and asked if the guy in the front would like to swap seats with him so the pair of them could pleasure her. Wifey glared at him as the bloke in the front seat said he was OK where he was but John insisted, got out of the car clutching the dress and opened the front door. The hitchhiker got into the back seat next to Wifey, giggling with his mate and John sat in the front next to me. Wifey looked angry and kept her arms & hands covering her tits & crotch as John told them to have fun with his wife and the two hitchhikers made drunken comments about her and giggled a lot. I was about to drive off when Wifey finally spoke – She simply said in an irritated tone, “OK then. They can have their way with me”. With that, she stopped covering herself and put her hands on both their laps. I drove off with the interior light on again but neither bloke made a move at first. Eventually, I heard the bloke on the passenger side tell the other one to “feel how heavy they are”. I turned to see him cupping his under one of her tits and lifting it slightly, weighing it. The other bloke did the same thing and commented on how heavy they were. As I’d said earlier, she was a bit tubby now – not fat, she still had curves – and her breasts were much larger than they used to be. She’d always been proud of her tits (and rightly so) but now that she was older and a bit larger, I think she thought that she wouldn’t be attractive to men anymore so she asked the boys what they thought of them. One of them said they were beauties and the other said they were magnificent. I think this brightened her up somewhat as she let the two of them ravish her breasts. John said he was thirsty, that he’d like a rum and asked who else would like a drink. Everyone but me said yes so he asked me to go back to the drive in bottle shop. I made a u-turn, went back to town and pulled up in the driveway of the bottle department where John got out to get the drinks. The fluorescent lights lit up Wifey’s nakedness inside the car but she didn’t seem to care and I don’t think anyone else saw. The boys in the back seat were still just playing with her tits so she slid forward on the seat and guided one of the boys’ hands down to her crotch. She stared straight at me as she had her pussy fingered by him, asking me if I was enjoying the show. John came back with a six pack of pre-mixed drinks and handed one to the three in the back seat and took one himself. I drove off with everyone sipping their drinks and as we drove thorough town, Wifey tipped a little of her drink over her breasts and said, “Oh dear. I’ve spilt some. Who’d like to clean it up for me.” The two blokes licked the drink off her tits and when they’d finished, she did it again – and again. They alternated between sipping their drinks and sucking her tits. Then she spilt some on her crotch and asked if one of them would like to clean that up for her. The one on the passenger side tried but it was too cramped so Wifey ended up virtually sitting sideways on the other one’s lap with her legs spread while the first one licked her pussy. Before he did this, he commented on her pubic hair and said he’d never gone down on a chick that wasn’t shaved. The other bloke made a comment about her hairiness as well. Strangely, she didn’t seem to be horny – she just seemed to be having some fun. The two hitchhikers kept fooling around with Wifey in the back seat and as we got closer to their town, John directed me off the highway, onto a side road. A few kilometres along, he got me to turn left into a forestry road where I stopped. Wifey asked again what was going on and John said he thought the hitchhikers might like to fuck his wife. The two blokes were enthusiastic about the idea but she objected, saying that enough was enough. John insisted however that he would like to watch them fuck his wife. Again she said no so John said that there’s two ways to do this – the easy way or the hard way. Wifey chose the hard way, so John ordered all of us out of the car. Wifey stayed inside as John told the first guy to fuck her if he wanted and if she struggled that he would hold her down for him. Wifey heard all this and, slurring her words, told him that he would definitely have to hold her down. John went to the other side of the car, opened the back door, grabbed Wifey’s wrists and forced her onto her back on the back seat, holding her wrists above her head. She struggled against him as the first hitchhiker stood in front of the opposite door, dropped his pants and stroked his cock. Wifey was still struggling, calling John a horrible husband, etc but as the hitchhiker climbed into the back seat she drew her knees up onto her chest to give him access to her cunt with his cock. It didn’t look too comfortable back there but he was soon fucking Wifey so John let go of her wrists and she wrapped her arms and legs around her new boyfriend. They only fucked for about five minutes before he came in her and Wifey didn’t cum at all. When he’d recuperated, he pulled out of her, stood next to the car and pulled his pants up. The next bloke stroked his cock as he stood next to the open car door and Wifey said with glee that he had a big one. I snuck a peek and he was big. Not all that thick but very long. She didn’t want to be held down this time so he crawled into the back seat and began fucking my Wife (although he thought she was John’s wife). Wifey began to go off immediately, telling us how great a big cock felt (I think this was meant to make both John & I feel bad) and they both came simultaneously after about another five minutes. When they’d finished and he’d got out of the car, Wifey told John and me to check out her pussy because it felt like she had a bucket of cum inside her. She was holding her knees on her chest as John & I checked out the cum leaking out of her cunt and the large wet patch on the seat. She told us both that she really enjoyed having a big cock inside her. On the way to their place, Wifey tried to get them to play with her some more but they had had enough I suppose and didn’t touch her. I drove back to the parking spot at the forestry road on Wifey’s instructions, with John & her in the back seat fooling around. She asked him how he enjoyed watching those guys fuck “his wife” and John told her it was the hottest thing he’d ever seen. Once I pulled up on the forestry road again, John opened the door, stood up, dropped his pants and began fucking Wifey. She looked at me and asked me how I felt, watching two strangers fuck her and her new husband. I told her in great detail and she nearly, but not quite, had an orgasm. John squirted his load into her and as they lay on the back seat resting, I got out of the car and waited my turn. John got out and Wifey smiled at me as I clambered between her legs. I also fucked her, describing the things that I’d seen that night, how squishy her pussy was with all that cum inside her and how I felt, before adding my semen to the three loads already inside her. She had a mighty orgasm as she felt my cum squirt inside her. John drove the car back to the motel while Wifey & I cuddled & kissed in the back seat. Wifey brazenly walked from the car to the motel room naked then went inside and had another bath. We all had another drink before going to bed and NOT having sex. During the night, however, I was awoken by John & Wifey fucking while they spooned. When I woke up the next time, I did the same thing with her.
To be continued.....

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Sorry it's so long. I think I should have left out some of the detail but it all seemed important at the time

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 pm

In the morning, the phone woke me up and I found out that there would be further delays and that I had to attend immediately. I rang up the motel desk and booked in for another night, had a shower and told the other two what was happening and that I didn’t know what time I’d be back. John suggested sleepily that he might go home but Wifey asked him to stay so he said that he’d have to go home anyway to get some clean clothes. I left them to it and went off to work. I didn’t get back until mid afternoon after a day of not being able to concentrate on my work. Thinking about what had happened over the past couple of days and wondering what John & Wifey were up to now. When I walked into the room, there was nobody there so I waited. It seemed like forever as my mind ticked over but a bit over half an hour later, John and Wifey came in. Wifey said she had a surprise for me and asked if I’d like to see. I felt a little jealous I think so I wasn’t in the best of moods but said that I would like to see the surprise. She slipped off her dress, showed me her newly shaved pussy and asked how I liked it. I told her I loved it. She had got me to do it for her years ago after I pleaded for her to shave her pussy but it was itchy afterwards and she wouldn’t do it again. So this was a bit of a surprise. Apart from the shaved pussy, there was also dried cum on her inner thighs and a crusty stain on the back of her dress. She went for yet another bath and John filled me in on the day’s details. Although this had been the hottest few days of my life, I think I was beginning to feel left out and a little jealous so I sat and listened, losing most of my jealousy and getting horny as I listened. Apparently after I left, they slept in then Wifey had another bath, John had a shower and they both left the motel, grabbing breakfast on the way to John’s place. She kept asking him about shaved pussies because the hitchhikers had mentioned how hairy she was. John told her that most women shaved the pussies nowadays and that he preferred them that way. They didn’t fool around at all but she kept asking him about how he liked her body – was she too fat, hairy, wrinkly, pussy to big – things like that. John put her mind at ease about all things but said that perhaps she could shave her pussy at some stage. When they arrived at his place, Wifey roamed around the rooms while he got changed, brushed his teeth and got some things together. She asked him if he had some shaving gear so she could do her pussy (she couldn’t use mine – I have a beard and don’t shave). He led her to the bathroom, showed her where his shaving gear was then left her to it. A little while later, she came out of the bathroom naked and asked if he could help her. She’d managed to do a bit that she could see but wanted him to do the rest. He needed her to lie down to do this and the bathroom tiles were cold so he placed a blanket on the lounge room floor, filed a bucket with hot water and shaved her pussy – he even rolled her over and shaved the hairs around her arse. He said they both got quite excited by him getting into all her nooks & crannies so as soon as he’d finished and wiped her dry, they began kissing and groping each other. He stripped his clothes off and was about to fuck her when she got onto her hands and knees and asked him to put some shaving foam on her bottom. She flinched when he discharged the foam from the can onto her anus but told him it felt nice. She then asked him to fuck her bottom again so he did and he said the shaving cream made a half-decent lubricant. They had a shower afterwards then jumped in the car to head back to the motel with his gear. Wifey suggested that they should have some lunch so they stopped at a café in town and ate at an outside table. Wifey kept telling him how wonderful the breeze felt on her naked pussy. When they’d finished lunch, Wifey wondered aloud what the hitchhikers would think of her “new” pussy and got John to take her to their place. Once there, she got John to knock at the door where the bloke with the long dick answered. He told him that Wifey had something to show him if it was convenient. Big-dick said “sure” so John signalled Wifey to come. She got out of the car and John said they should all go inside. He reckoned the hitchhiker looked nervous as he asked him if his mate was about. He said he was home alone so Wifey slipped out of her dress and asked what he thought of her shaved pussy. He looked at John nervously and said it looked great. Wifey asked him if he’s like to try it out but he wasn’t too sure about that. She told him not to worry about “her husband” and they could go to the bedroom if he preferred. John shrugged his shoulders and Wifey went with the hitchhiker to his bedroom. John waited outside the door and heard as she was fucked with the big cock again. He told me she went crazy and he grunted a lot as they both came. John tiptoed back to the lounge room and sat down and after quite a while the pair of them emerged from the bedroom with Wifey saying they could go now. They drove back to the motel, pretty much not saying anything and when they got inside, I was waiting. I had a hard-on from his story and wondered if Wifey would tell me about it. When she came out of the bathroom in a towel, she asked me if John had told me what had happened. I told him he had but asked for her side of the story. She simply said, “We woke up. Went to John’s place. He shaved my pussy. We fucked, had some lunch then went to Jason’s place. Jason and I fucked then we came back here.” So the hitchhiker’s name was Jason and she left out the detail about which part of her anatomy John fucked. I must have looked a little ticked off because, she sat on my lap and mockingly asked me if I was jealous. I told her that I thought I might be a bit and she told me to just say the word and she’d stop. I might have been a bit jealous but I certainly didn’t want to go back to the way we were prior to this. Sex was as dull as hell – nearly a chore. She stood up and asked me if I’d like to try out her new pussy. I told her I would have liked to have tried it before anyone else rather than third in line but she just poo-pooed me and grabbed my hand. John had been quiet during this conversation and waited in the TV room while Wifey and I went into the bedroom. Her naked pussy felt great on my tongue and we ended up having an excellent fuck while I asked her about having Jason’s big cock inside her. Afterwards I had a shower and she had another bath then the three of us sat together watching TV for a while. The three of us went out to dinner for our final night together with Wifey wearing a shortish skirt, high heels and a sheer blouse that we could see her nipples through. John picked up the tab then we went to the pub for a couple of drinks. There were only about half a dozen old blokes in the bar watching the races but Wifey was the centre of attention in her see-through shirt. She also gave them a few glimpses up her skirt at her bald pussy. Apart from Wifey being perved at, nothing else happened. After the pub, we walked back to the car with Wifey between us holding both our hands. When we got to the car, she told us that she’d had a wonderful weekend and thanked us both (she was a bit drunk again). I pointed out that it wasn’t the weekend but she said I knew what she meant. She put her arms around me, leant back on the car, kissed me then placed my hands on her breasts. We were in a fairly dark spot but it was right in the middle of town so I thought we might be a bit conspicuous. I decided not to worry about it and undid her blouse, releasing her large breasts. She pushed me away, pretending to cover herself up and told me I was naughty. She stepped forward, grabbed John and did the same thing except she placed his hand under her skirt. Thankfully there was nobody on the street as John hitched her skirt up onto her hips, she spread her feet apart and he played with her clit & pussy. She pushed him away too, telling him he was naughty then told me to get her to bed quickly. I jumped in the driver’s seat, Wifey in the back and surprisingly, John got in the front next to me. Wifey asked why we were all in the front then as I took off she laid back on the seat, playing with herself and saying how smooth her pussy felt. She walked from the car to the door of our room with her blouse undone and her skirt resting on her hips, wiggling her arse at John and me as we watched from the car. We stayed put, so Wifey began doing an exaggerated striptease for us outside our door. I turned the headlines on when she was wearing just her high heels and she put her arm over her eyes to block the glare and yelling at me to turn them off. This must have disturbed our neighbour who came out of his room to see what was going on just as John and I were getting out of the car. His eyes opened wide as he saw Wifey naked outside our room but she just said hello to him as if nothing was amiss. I told him that her clothes just kept falling off her and he was still staring as we all went inside giggling. She asked me if I thought the neighbour might like to fuck her too but I told her I didn’t think so. The three of us went to bed where John & I gave Wifey lots of pleasure with our tongues and hands before she said she wanted us both at the same time. She straddled me and got my cock inside her then she leant forward, resting on me and told John to “stick it in her bottom”. He went to the bathroom, came back with something and rubbed it onto his cock before gently inserting it into her arse. He slowly fucked her arse as Wifey moved against both penises inside of her but I couldn’t move at all – I had to rely on Wifey’s movements. The three of us were linked together for quite a while and Wifey loved it. She had one orgasm midway through then one as John shot his load into her arse then another when I squirted mine into her cunt some time later. This was our grand finale as Wifey said we couldn’t beat that and it was appropriate that our last one should be all-together. We all had a good sleep, then in the morning, showered, bathed, packed and went our separate ways. I had to drive back to work, Wifey went home to our one teenage son still at home and John went back to his place. Wifey kissed us both before we left.
To be continued.....

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 pm

The following evening, I drove home for the weekend and found Wifey was a bit ashamed of herself, said none of it should have happened and it was all my fault. She went on and on about how I’d probably leave her now, how disgusting she had been, etc, etc, etc. This is what I would have expected from her prior to our little adventure but thought she’d be OK with it now. Our son had gone to a friend’s place after school and wouldn’t be home until the following day. Wifey kept breaking into tears and apologising for her behaviour but then on the other hand she said, it was my fault. I kept consoling her and telling her everything was all right. We went out for dinner in silence then took a couple of bottles of wine home. She calmed down a bit after a couple of wines and I told her she was only feeling this way because she was back at home with our son, doing housework and getting back into the rut. A few more drinks and I finally got her discuss rationally what had happened, told her it was OK, more than OK, I loved it and didn’t want to go back to the boring sex we’d been having for the last several years. She was a bit ticked off that I thought our sex was boring but when I pointed out how we’d go about having a fuck, she agreed that perhaps it had been a bit dull. A few drinks later and she was giggling about what we had done and eventually she realised that everything was OK as long as she didn’t stress about things and that I still loved her. We decided that perhaps we might do it again and laid down some rules – like we both had to agree on what happened and who with, that is, no freelancing (that’s what caused problems all those years ago) – we both had to be involved. Although we were both horny that night, we didn’t have sex as her pussy was sore from all the action she’d had in it lately. I counted up how many fucks she’d had over the three day adventure. I’d fucked her seven times, John nine times (six in the pussy and three times in the arse), Jason the Hitchhiker twice and the other hitchhiker once. This made a total sixteen fucks in her pussy and three in her arse – nineteen fucks from four different men. No wonder her pussy was sore – she never mentioned how her arse felt. The next morning she’d decided that it would never happen again although she said she’d stopped feeling guilty about it. Over the next couple of weeks, her attitude kept changing – one day she was fine with everything, the next day she was disgusted with herself or me, then she’d be in tears. I just kept telling her that everything was fine, not to worry about it and that if the opportunity arose again, I’d do it. At the moment, she doesn’t want to talk about it at all but I’m determined to do something similar again. I’m still in touch with John via e-mail and he can’t believe his luck – he had more fucks in three nights than he’d had in many years previously. I’m not too sure about the hitchhikers – I suppose they’d be bragging to their friends how they fucked an old girl. John and I are trying to set something else up but Wifey will only be receptive one week after her period – that’s when she’s at her horniest. If I can’t arrange something for next week, we’ll have to wait another month.

Will keep you posted.

If I don’t get anywhere and if anyone wants, I can tell of our adventures all those years ago.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Thanks for sharing this. I for one would like to hear about any of your prior experiences that you'd care to share. ;)
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

I've started writing out the details of our previous experiences and how we got started so I'll start posting them shortly.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm

As I stated in my previous posts, Wifey & I dabbled in the HW thing quite some time ago, only I didn’t know it had a name and I certainly didn’t know of any other blokes that had a fantasy of sharing their wife.

It all started in either 1995 or 1996, when my wife read a magazine that showed the top ten male fantasies. High in the list was “watching my wife with another man”. She said she couldn’t believe that men would like that and she knew that I wouldn’t want to see her with another man. I told her that, in fact, it was my fantasy. She was amazed by my revelation but it made her smile. She thought I must have been joking but kept asking me what I’d like this other man to do to her and who it would be. For months afterwards she would get me to tell her stories that involved her with another man during foreplay and it got her very hot & horny. I made up lots of stories as she wanted a different one every time, although she did have a few favourites. I can’t remember them all now but I do remember the stories where the gardener was having his way with her & I joined in when I got home from work, a hitchhiker, a friend of mine who stayed the night, on a bus that only had one other passenger, a stranger on the beach and one where I ravished her in the back of a taxi and the driver got involved. Variations of the taxi story really turned her on, probably because we did actually catch taxis quite often. It was also during one of these foreplay sessions that we accidentally discovered she enjoyed having a tongue in her arse. I should probably also mention that she was on medication for depression as I think the depression, or the medication, made her behaviour the way it was. When she had depression and before the medication, her behaviour was very odd.

Working and living in a town of about 10,000 people, drinking was a popular past time and we used to go out quite a bit. We had two young sons but had a good babysitter so we could go out regularly. My job also occasionally took me to the capital city and a couple of port cities for up to a week at a time. Wifey came with me on some of these business trips while the babysitter looked after the kids (cost a fortune). My fantasy and my stories seemed to be constantly on her mind and it became that way with me too – always trying to think up new tales for her. I guess there was a build up to our HW experiences so I’ll try to list the ones I can remember chronologically as best I can.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 pm

She & I were sitting out the front of our house after several beers one night. We were lit up by a car approaching (we lived on a bend) and I told her to show them her tits. She dropped her top and flashed them, she became horny and we went to bed to fuck.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Many times we fucked on the side of back roads where we might get caught – we never did though.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

I’d get her to show her tits to truckies as we passed them.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

We were staying on the third floor of a hotel in one of the port cities that I used to go to and was returning from the port. I rang her from my mobile and told her I was coming down the road and that she should give me a flash from the window. As the hotel came into view, I was still talking to her and there she was, sitting on the window ledge completely naked. When I got to our room she was hot as hell and needed a fuck immediately. The next day, I was invited to lunch by a couple of contractors and we went to the restaurant nearly directly opposite our room and one floor lower. While we were waiting to be served, I rang Wifey, told her where we were and said she should give us a wave. She knew both the men I was with quite well and said she would, so I told my two companions that she’d give us a wave. We all turned as I pointed out our window and a minute later, the curtains opened and Wifey waved then had a bit of a dance. We were all stunned as Wifey was completely naked! After what was probably only a minute but seemed longer, she shut the curtains again. I think I must have blushed and the two blokes with me made quite a few comments. I honestly wasn’t expecting her to do this and was quite embarrassed by it. I never heard anything more about this episode from the two men even though they both met her again on numerous occasions afterwards. Again, showing herself off like that made her incredibly horny.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm

She and I were staying in the other port city, which is the one that I had to go to often. We’d been out to a pub to listen to a band and caught a cab back to our hotel. She was behind the cabby’s seat & I was next to her. As we pulled up outside the hotel, the cabbie told me how much the fare was and as I was trying to get my wallet, Wifey suddenly leant back against the door, spread her legs and showed me her pussy with a big smile. I thought that we might be able to try out the taxi fantasy and got the driver to take us around town for a while, pretending to look for another pub that would be open. Her dress was around her waist so I fooled around with her tits & pussy a lot but we didn’t get the cabby involved and I don’t think he knew what we were up to. Again though, she was really turned on and kept asking me about what the cabby might have seen while we fucked back in our room.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm

Again in the main port city, we were listening to a band in the same pub and Wifey was showing me her pussy whenever I was up at the bar. She rarely wore underwear when we went out now. As she consumed more alcohol, she started talking with a group of three young blokes nearby. I kept an eye on her then she suddenly opened up her jacket to show the blokes the very see-through top she had on underneath. They all gawked at her tits but as one of them gave them a bit of a grope, I intervened. I didn’t have a good feeling about them. Wifey said that I was a party pooper when she sat back down with me. We had a fool around in the back of the taxi when we returned to our hotel and Wifey even asked the cabby if he’d like to fool around with her but he declined.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:57 pm

In the same city, Wifey & I were attending an outdoor function in a large private lawned area. I knew lots of people there as I dealt with them through work. Lots of Champaign was served up and Wifey had her fair share. Just as everyone was leaving at dusk, she desperately needed to pee but didn’t think she’d make it to the toilet. There weren’t many people around but I was talking with a manager from one of our contracting firms. Wifey asked him if he’d mind if she did a pee on the lawn right there. He told her to go for it but I gave her a frown so she tried to hold on. The manager soon departed and we followed some distance behind looking for a toilet. It was miles away near the entrance and by the time we got there, Wifey had to keep bending a bit as squirts shot out from under her dress. Lucky the dress was short, she wasn’t wearing undies and nobody saw. When she came out from the toilet, it was a bit darker and we were the last ones around. We walked back to our hotel as it wasn’t far and as we crossed the car park, she said she needed to pee again. I told her it would turn me on to watch her piss but she refused at first then gave in, spread her feet and pissed onto the bitumen. I was amazed how much came out of her given that she’d just come out of the toilet. Her dress covered her crotch so I didn’t really see her piss and she told me to have a good look, as she wouldn’t do it again. Back at our hotel, we had a few drinks at the bar downstairs where we (Wifey mainly) chatted with a couple of really big blokes form overseas. Wifey kept fidgeting about on her stool so that her dress rode up and her pubes were visible. I didn’t notice if anyone else saw and eventually the two big blokes went to their rooms. Wifey was pretty drunk and as we got in the elevator she said something about one of the men. I asked her if she’d like to fuck him and I can still remember her reply – “I wouldn’t mind”. I got her to hold the elevator, went back and asked for his room number from the barman but of course he wouldn’t give it to me. When I got back to Wifey though, I made up a room number and took the elevator to that floor. I wanted to see if she was serious. I let her out of the lift, took it down one floor the snuck back up again using the stairs. I peeked around the corner and was absolutely stunned to see Wifey knocking on the door of the room she thought the bloke was in. I ran back down to our floor and jumped into bed. Wifey knocked at the door shortly after, saying the bloke wouldn’t come to the door. Still we had a good fuck afterwards and I knew she was willing & ready to fuck another man.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Wifey and I were driving back to our town from the port city, which was a six-hour drive. Wifey was wearing a summery dress with nothing underneath as usual. The weather was hot, the air-conditioning was on and Wifey was a bit hungover. When she was hungover, she nearly always was horny and today was no exception. I played with her clit & pussy under her dress. I lifted the bottom of her dress up around her waist for better access and as we were overtaking a truckie, I slowed down to stay level with him so he could see Wifey. This turned both of us on so I fell behind the truck again, got her tits out as well, put her window down then did it again. Wifey said he was staring at her and she gave him a show with her feet spread on the dashboard, masturbating. We had to turn off the highway soon but before we did, she got on her hands and knees, flashing her arse & pussy at him. We headed down the back road with Wifey sucking my cock while I drove. I even overtook another car with a middle-aged man driving so he probably saw her arse as well. I had to slow down as we entered the next small town but Wifey kept sucking my cock with her arse visible through her window. I turned onto the road we needed and there was a hitchhiker. We also had a “hitchhiker story” that I told her so I called out “Hitchhiker” she sat up quickly and said “What?” but sounded rather pissed off. I pointed out the hitchhiker but she said she just wanted a fuck now and to find somewhere to do it. As we drove past the bloke on the side of the road, Wifey looked at him and said that he was kind of handsome. I said I’d turn around and pick him up but she was adamant that she’d rather I find a place to fuck. So I left the hitchhiker behind and we found a place to fuck. Picking up the hitchhiker was one opportunity we regretted afterwards that we missed.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

In our hometown, we’d been to the pub again and decided to have a taxi ride to the next town about 40km away. As she and I got into the back seat, I was a bit disappointed when I saw the cabby was probably about sixty years old. Wifey didn’t seem to care and as the weather was cooler, she was wearing stretch pants, shirt, boots, jacket, underwear so I guessed that nothing was going to happen. She was sitting behind the cabby’s seat as usual and as soon as we left the curb, she leant back on her door, put her feet up on the seat and indicated that I should remove her boots. I undid her laces, slipped off her boots, socks and put them on the floor. Next I removed her jacket & blouse and put them on the floor. Of course all this was taking a bit of time and the cabby was chatting the whole time oblivious to what was happening behind him. I slid off her pants with some difficulty so that now she was in just her bra & undies. She leant forward so I could unclip her bra then I removed her undies as well. The cabby was still talking and I managed to keep up a conversation of sorts with him, as did Wifey. Oddly it was more of a turn on undressing her properly than when she wore a dress with no underwear. I spent the whole trip sucking her tits, massaging them, fingering her very wet pussy and kissing as well as keeping up a conversation with the cabby. When we got to the next town he asked where we wanted to go to and Wifey told him to go to the nearest pub. I continued playing with her pussy when he pulled up outside this old pub, turned the interior light on and turned around. He exclaimed something and Wifey tried to cover herself up, telling him to turn the light off. He faced the front as she put on her pants, boots & jacket but left the rest of her clothes on the floor. We had one beer inside the pub where the local blokes noticed that Wifey had nothing on under her jacket (she undid it) then we got back into the cab. This time though, I got in first and made Wifey sit where the cabby could see her if he turned around slightly. She was a bit put off by this at first but as we pulled away again, I slid her to the middle of the back seat and the cabby adjusted his mirror. I removed her jacket and could tell by the slight turn of his head that the cabby was watching in his mirror. Next, her boots & pants came off so now she was naked again. On the trip back, I had her up against her door kneading her tits, fingering her clit & pussy and even licked her pussy. Occasionally I’d sit up to make sure the cabby could see but as it was mostly dark I’m not sure if he did. As we drove into town, Wifey got dressed so that she was ready to greet the babysitter while I paid the cabby. When we were in bed, she asked me what I though the cabby saw and when I told her, she came and came and came.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 pm

I had a business lunch to attend at a motel complex in our home town. Wifey arrived after the food had finished then when everyone else left, she and I finished off the bottles of wine left over. We had to get out of the dining room so we sat on the couches in the reception area. She made me sit opposite her where she kept her dress hitched up so I could see her pussy. The manager kept buzzing around the place and I’m pretty sure he got a peek at her pink slit – she made no attempt to cover up the whole time we were there. Strangely, she said this was one of the sexiest things she’d done and made her really horny.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Then I finally got to see another man ravish my wife. Quite some time later when the weather was warmer, a work colleague and I had to fly to the capital city for a meeting and inspection of a production facility. We were gone all day and when we returned, Wifey was there to pick us up. She dropped my colleague at his place and suggested that we go to the pub. It was a Friday just before most people knocked off work so the bar was empty. We sat at the back bar where there was a pool table and a barman that we knew served us. Wifey sat with her ankle on her other knee, hitched her dress up and showed me her wet, pink & open pussy. The barman couldn’t see from his angle but I certainly could. She put her dress down as people started arriving for Friday night drinks but still flashed me from time to time when she thought nobody was watching. Later in the evening we decided to catch a cab to the other town again. Wifey was fairly drunk and when she opened the door and saw the cabby, she said, “Goody – a young one.” As she got in, she hitched her dress right up and spread her legs so the cabby could see, then clambered across behind him. I got in my usual position, told the cabby where we wanted to go and sat Wifey in the middle to start the journey. We headed off so I unzipped her dress and between us, we got it off her. She made comments so the cabby could hear, like “Do you think you should be doing that”, “The driver might see”, “Do you think he can see my tits” The driver asked if we were having fun back there and I said we were. I added that we might want his assistance in a while and asked if he’d like to ravish my wife. At last we found a cabby who said he would and I got him to put his arm between the seats a few times where her grabbed her tits and nearly fingered her pussy. She and I had a lot of fun on the ride, then as we drove through the next town, we passed a pub with music coming out. Wifey told the cabby to stop, got dressed, left the cab, crossed the road and went inside. Even though I’d asked what she was doing, she never said a word. I waited for a little while then decided to investigate, so I gave the cabby some money and told him to wait. Inside the pub, a band was playing and I saw Wifey talking to a young bloke on the dance floor. He walked away from her and stood with his friends not far from me. She went to another bloke and said something to him for a while then she walked away to yet another bloke where the same thing happened. She eventually saw me, walked to me and said the blokes in this town were party poopers. She disappeared into the front bar and after a minute or two I followed. She was chatting with a tall bloke, about our age, with a goatee and long hair. They both looked at me then walked over. He shook my hand and introduced himself so Wifey introduced me to him. He undid his fly and showed us his cock, asking if we thought it would do the job. He was quite a bit larger than me and had some rings pierced through the skin. Wifey said it would do just fine but the bloke was suspicious of us. He had not long been out of gaol and thought we might be cops trying to trap him. We kept telling him we weren’t cops but he just wasn’t sure. Wifey wanted to go back to his place, which made him more suspicious and I said that we had a cab waiting outside. He said he’d love to fool around with Wifey but he still wasn’t sure about us. Wifey gave him a big kiss and put one of his hands on her tit then asked him if cops would do that. He was nearly convinced but said he didn’t want to use our taxi so when we were outside, I called another one then walked over to our cab, paid him off and said we wouldn’t need him after all. He looked a bit disappointed as he drove off. The new cab pulled up as I was crossing the road and quite a few friends of Wifey’s new man were making a fuss around the pair of them. I’m still not sure what happened but the bloke got into the back seat followed by Wifey saying loudly, “All I want is a fucking orgy. All I want is an orgy.” I jumped in the front seat and turned to watch what happened in the back seat. To tell the truth, I wasn’t feeling all that good about it. There was a knot in my guts not to mention butterflies. The cabby, who was probably getting close to fifty, asked me where I wanted to go so I asked the bloke in the back seat who said to go to the caravan park. I asked if he had anything to drink at his place and he said he had some whiskey but nothing to mix it with. I suggested that we go to the roadhouse first and I’d buy some soft drink. Then the guy said, “Let’s see how serious you guys are” and stuck his hand up Wifey’s dress. The look on his face changed immediately he discovered that she wasn’t wearing underwear. Wifey sat there looking straight ahead with no expression at all on her face. Next he leant her forward, unzipped her dress, slid it off her shoulders and massaged & sucked her tits. We arrived at the roadhouse and the cabby parked right outside the window so I went in to get the drinks. As I approached the counter, I looked through the window and could clearly see Wifey’s tits as she leaned back against her door with the bloke’s head between her legs and the cabby watching. I paid for the drinks and returned to the cab. We took off with the bloke giving Wifey oral sex until we pulled into the caravan park and the cabby asked him where to go. He pulled his face out of Wifey’s crotch and gave directions to his small cabin. I paid the cabby while Wifey and the bloke went inside. She was sitting on the bed with her arms behind & supporting her as the bloke and I got on either side of her. She had her dress on properly except the zip was still undone. He slid it off her shoulders again and she laid back so that we could both suck & knead her tits. After a minute or to the bloke said, “Fuck this” and started pulling at her dress. Wifey sat up again and helped him get her dress right off. She was now naked and as she laid back, he spread her legs wide and licked her clit & pussy. I took care of her tits for a while then decided to shift so I could see what he was doing to her. It was quite something to finally see a bloke lick my wife’s cunt. He even pulled his face away and let me watch a couple of times as he opened her up and fingered her. Wifey as usual, got onto her hands & knees and the bloke immediately knew what to do, licking her arse and pussy from behind. She got onto her back again and the bloke asked if I’d like a go, so I started licking her pussy as they kissed passionately. Wifey has always enjoyed being naked while I’m still dressed so she was in her element with two of us. Both us guys used our tongues, hands & fingers all over Wifey for ages then the other bloke got undressed. I did the same thing as I watched him lick & finger her pussy again. Once I was undressed and back on the bed, Wifey sat up and said she had to go to the toilet. She went through the front door to the small toilet/shower room at the end of the carport completely naked. The bloke sat on the bed naked so I moved to the couch as it felt awkward. After a minute he dashed out of the door following Wifey. I waited a little while then went to investigate. The bathroom door was shut so I slid it open to find Wifey sitting on the toilet with the bloke lying on the floor in front of her begging her to piss on him. She tried to get out of it, saying she couldn’t pee with us watching but he kept begging so she squatted over him and a thin stream of piss landed on his stomach. I squatted down for a better look but she stopped and finished her piss in the toilet. I left them to it and returned to the cabin. Wifey came back first and jumped onto the bed with the bloke joining her soon after. I tried to put my face between her legs but she closed them up telling me to let the bloke do it. I went to suck her tits while he gave her oral sex but she shrugged me off, telling me to sit back and watch. It was at about this point I realised that I was superfluous – she didn’t want me to share her with another man – she just wanted sex with another man. The bloke was quite considerate, making sure I had a good view of everything they did but the rejection hurt me quite a bit. He went to clamber between her legs so I told him he should wear a condom and Wifey told him to take the rings out. He took the rings out, pulled a condom out of his drawer and tore it as he was putting it on. He looked at me so I asked if he had any more. He said he had one more and as he was putting that one on, he tore it then looked at me pleadingly. I told him he could fuck her without the condom so he grinned and jumped onto the bed. Wifey hugged & kissed him then he forced her onto her hands & knees and let me watch as for the first time I saw another man’s penis enter my wife. That part was pretty exciting but I still had this bad feeling inside. He fucked her very slowly as I watched but soon Wifey pulled away and got onto her back again. This seemed to have a bad effect on the bloke and his cock lost some of its firmness. I watched as Wifey and he tried to get it hard again. It became obvious that I was no longer required so I got dressed and went outside and around the corner for a cigarette. I don’t think she even knew I was gone and I was feeling quite bad – jealous & hurt. I finished my cigarette but stopped outside the door, watching Wifey getting the bloke hard with a blowjob. When he was hard enough, she threw a leg over him, straddled him then lowered herself onto his large cock, guiding it in with one hand. Now for some reason, I was incredibly excited watching them from outside and my bad feelings disappeared for a while. I watched, transfixed as the bloke massaged her tits while Wifey writhed around on his lower abdomen with his large cock inside her. She started off slowly then leant forward with her hands either side of his head, holding her up and began sliding up and down his cock more rapidly. She asked him how her pussy felt and he told her it was “fucking great”. She told him that his cock felt wonderful inside her and her movements became even faster. She started moaning continuously with the noise forcing out of her each time she slid down on him. It wasn’t long before she was furiously fucking him then he suddenly sat up hugging her and squirted his cum into her as she came loudly at the same time. When they’d finished, they remained in the same position, hugging each other, I guess as he unloaded every last drop into her. Wifey kissed him repeatedly before she finally got off him and laid down next to him on the bed. My excitement had passed and now the bad feeling came back. They kissed & cuddled on the bed for quite a while then I heard Wifey say she should go and find me so I dashed around the corner again, sat down on a park bench and lit another smoke. I thought she’d be straight out but it was quite a while before she came outside and looked around. She saw me and sat next to me on the bench, still naked and asked if I was OK. I said I was fine even though it was obvious that I wasn’t. I asked if she’d had a good time and she said it was OK but would have preferred it if I was there. I told her that it didn’t feel like she wanted me there then I put my hand between her legs and felt his cum all around her pussy and thighs, telling her she should probably wipe herself off before getting dressed again. She went inside and apparently cleaned her cunt with the help of the bloke then returned, asking me to call a cab. I rang and the cab arrived in about five minutes. It was now about two in the morning and Wifey & the bloke had a long hard kiss before she joined me in the back seat of the cab. It was the same cabby that had dropped us off earlier and he had a knowing look in his eye as he asked us where we wanted to go. I told him we had to return to our town but I had to get some money out at the ATM first. Wifey was sitting back on the seat with her eyes closed when I got out of the cab at the ATM and when I got back in, Wifey told me that the cabby had been a very naughty boy. He didn’t say anything so I asked what he did. She said that he thought she was asleep so he ran his hand up her dress but didn’t get too far before I returned. She was a bit cross and asked if we should report him. The cabby drove off without saying a word while Wifey told him off. I pointed out to her that given that the poor bloke had watched as a bloke licked her pussy, he was probably horny. Not to mention that she had just been fucked by a complete stranger and couldn’t really hold the high moral ground. She asked what I thought we should do then, so I told her that if we reported him, he would no doubt tell the authorities what we’d been up to earlier and what he’d seen – did she really want to go through that? I didn’t. She said she didn’t care but I could tell she was wavering. I pointed out to her that he would probably do anything to prevent being reported, that we’d been trying to involve a cabby for months so maybe he could do as he was told for the trip back. She asked what I meant so I spelt it out for her. He would do anything to prevent being reported, she would like to be ravished in a taxi, I’m sure the cabby would like to ravish her – just tell him what you want him to do! She finally understood and I’m sure the cabby did too. I was still feeling bad and didn’t care who did what to whom at this moment. I told her she could do whatever she wanted with the cabby. Wifey asked if he was the same cabby who’d driven us to the caravan park and he said he was. She asked if he’d seen what was going on in the back seat then and he said he did. She asked if he wanted to run his hand under her dress again but he didn’t know what to say so Wifey told him to pull over when he could. He pulled into a truck parking area then Wifey got out and into the front seat. She told him to drive, so we pulled back out onto the highway where she ordered him to drive slowly and give her his hand. She placed his hand on her thigh under her dress and as I watched, nothing happened. I think he was too nervous to make a move. Wifey asked me to undo her zip, so I slid over to behind her seat, reached around and unzipped it. She slid it off her shoulders, asking him if he thought she had nice tits. He nodded and weakly said yes. She asked him if he’d like to feel them but he said nothing. She ended up getting cross at him and ordered him to pull over again when he could. He pulled into another wide area off the side of the road that I knew wasn’t too far from our town, Wifey opened her door and told him to come around to her door. He did as he was told but I noticed he took the car keys with him. When her got to her door, Wifey turned sideways, leant back and lifted her legs with her hands ordering him to give her oral sex. He stood for a minute doing nothing then got on his knees in the dirt and licked my wife’s cunt. Poor him if the other bloke’s cum was still inside her. Wifey told me if I wanted to watch, I’d better hurry up so I got out of the cab and stood behind the cabby. I couldn’t see much as her dress was blocking the light but I could see and hear her breathing getting heavier. She kept him on his knees for a fair while then rolled over so that she was on her knees in the front seat with her bottom facing us. The cabby wasn’t sure what to do even after she slapped her buttock so in the end she yelled out for him to lick her bottom. He lifted her dress up onto her back then tentatively touched her anus with his tongue. I could see better now and I didn’t have that bad feeling like I had before for some reason. Wifey’s head was rocking back & forth as the cabby used his tongue on her arse & pussy. She was nearly breathless as she told the cabby to fuck her but insisted that he wasn’t to cum in her. He looked at me excitedly, undid his pants, pulled them down then as he was already hard, slipped inside her pussy. He went really slow – I guess because he wasn’t allowed to cum. A few cars went past during all this but it appeared they couldn’t see what was going on. He was barely moving at all, he was going that slow but Wifey began pushing back and forth and breathing very heavily. She kept saying “Yes. That’s it. Yes. Push it in.” and things like that but warned him not to cum. She ended up bouncing backwards and forwards very quickly so that the cabby had to hold onto her hips. She was getting close to cumming then suddenly she yelled out as her orgasm hit her. It was all too much for the cabby who gripped her hips tight, holding his cock in her and adding his semen to the load already inside her. She moaned, yelled and swore as her orgasm continued and when she’d finished & he’d pulled out of her, she said to the cabby that she’d told him not to cum in her but he did anyway. Then she told him to drive us home. Wifey kept her dress hitched up so she didn’t get a stain on the back of it as we all sat in the cab again. The cabby had a grin on his face. Wifey stayed in the front seat for the rest of the trip and not much was said. I directed the cabby to our car in the pub’s car park and he told me how much the fare was. Wifey got out and stood at the passenger door of our car, dress around her waist as I told the driver he’d already got his fare. He said he needed the cash to give to the owner so I told him it was his lucky night – He didn’t get reported and he got a fuck for fifty bucks. He resigned himself to not receiving a fare, I got out and he drove off. Wifey was still standing by the car virtually naked and telling me to hurry up. We got in and drove home where Wifey straightened herself up before we went inside. The babysitter was fast asleep so as I was waking her up, Wifey snuck into our bedroom. I paid the sitter and she drove home. In the bedroom, Wifey was already in bed so I stripped and joined her. I tried to feel her pussy but she pushed my hand away, saying she was tired and wanted to go to sleep. I got angry at her, telling her that she’d just fucked two men, I was the only one of four people that handed yet cum, my balls were aching and I needed a fuck too. She relented and although initially she was only doing it to keep me happy, when I started describing how things looked from my perspective she asked me questions and became very horny again. Her pussy was very sloppy from the two loads of cum plus her own juices and I soon added another load.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

The next day I was feeling bad again – I had the feeling that Wifey didn’t necessarily want to share situations with me – she just wanted to fuck other men. Although we had plenty of sex during the week and got off talking about what happened the other night, I still had this negative emotion. We arranged for the kids to sleep over at the babysitter’s the following Saturday night so Wifey and I could have a good night out (and in). We went to one of the pubs in town where we bumped into some workmates of mine. Wifey was wearing a sheer blouse with no bra but had a vest over the top. She also wore her short black skirt and high heels but no undies. I noticed her move in certain ways so that my friends could see right up her skirt. There was no way I wanted my workmates involved in anything so when we were alone briefly I politely asked her to make sure she didn’t flash them. She had become quite drunk again and told me that she’d do as she wanted. I ended up getting angry at her again as she deliberately let her skirt ride up from time to time then draw attention to it with my mates. It was close to closing time anyway so I insisted that we leave. We argued briefly, which made my friends disappear, then we headed out of the pub up to the taxi rank. Usually a taxi turned up every couple of minutes but we ended up waiting for quite a while. While we waited. I apologised to her for getting cross but explained why I did. She apologised too and we ended up kissing on the bench. It was strange but although she’d pissed me off, it also got me horny. I took the opportunity to let my hand wander up her skirt and out on the street she let me finger her pussy. A while later, a taxi came around the corner, made a u-turn and parked in front of us. Wifey jumped in the back seat first, sitting behind the cabby and I sat next to her. The cabby, who was tall and about ten years younger than us, asked where we wanted to go – Wifey gave him our address but on the spur of the moment, I asked him to take us to a town in the opposite direction to last week’s town and about 55km away. Wifey said she wanted to go home but I took charge and told the cabby to take us to the town. As we left our town, I tried to get Wifey’s clothes off to no avail, I tried to fool around with her but she wouldn’t let me. I got pissed off again and asked the cabby to pull over so I could have a smoke. Wifey got out with me to also have a smoke and I told her that she had her fun last week, running things the way she wanted to my detriment and tonight I’d like to do things my way. She could see I was ticked off and agreed to let me run things. This made me really horny nearly immediately and as we got back into the taxi, the cabby asked if everything was alright (he must have heard our raised voices). I told him everything was excellent and said we should continue on. True to her word, Wifey let me have my way with her. I had her vest & blouse undone with her tits out and her skirt hitched up around her waist. I could see that the cabby had an idea that we were up to something behind him and was trying to sneak a look but we were too far behind him. Wifey, now getting into the swing of things, said things like “Do you think you should be doing that”, “What if the driver sees” – things that would definitely grab his attention. I got Wifey to sit in the middle, tits out, legs spread while I fingered her pussy and the driver checked her out in the mirror. I leant her back against the door and licked her pussy and the driver turned around to watch when he could. As he kept turning around I asked if he’d like to have a feel of my wife’s pussy. He put his arm between the front seats and I guided it down to her cunt. Although he was in an awkward position, he managed to slip a finger inside her but Wifey gave no reaction. I watched his finger slide in and out of her but the only light was from the dashboard and it wasn’t all that clear. I got her to sit up again and the driver groped her tits awkwardly. We got to the town and asked him if the pub was open. We drove around but the whole place was dead so we decided to leave again. Wifey was leaning back against me as I massaged her breasts and the cabby was looking when he could. The taxi was dawdling along the highway so he could watch as much as possible. He asked me if we did this type of thing often and I said that he wasn’t the first cabby to touch her. I asked him if he knew where we could pull over into somewhere secluded so I could have another cigarette and he asked if I could wait five minutes. He pulled down a side track at the top of a rise on the highway then parked about fifty metres along. I got out for my smoke and Wifey joined me, covering herself up as she stood. We finished our cigarettes and as we’d left the back door open, the interior light was on and I could see the cabby watching us. Although she had covered herself, her buttons were still undone so I slid her blouse & vest off and chucked them onto the floor in the back of the cab. The cabby was definitely watching now so I started to undo the button on the side of her skirt. She gripped my hand indicating that she didn’t want me to do this but I persisted, undoing her button & zip and slipping her skirt down over her legs where she stepped out of it so I didn’t get it in the dirt. I chucked it with her other clothes and kissed her as I massaged her tits, standing next to the cab in just her high heels. The cabby had his eyes glued to her although he would have only been able to see her bottom. I got her into the back seat of the cab where she laid down with her head resting against the door on the far side. I removed her shoes, dropping them with her other clothes then began eating her pussy again. Wifey’s hips started moving, pushing her crotch into my face while the cabby watched intently. I pulled my face away and asked if he’d like to help. He said he would so I asked if he could look after my wife’s breasts while I looked after her pussy. He leapt out of the cab and opened the back door. Unfortunately, Wifey still had her head resting on it and she banged it on the wheel arch. He apologised but she said it was OK as she rubbed her head. She slid down a bit then the cabby began massaging her tits wonderfully – squeezing her nipples slightly as he did. Wifey said that it looked like he’d done this before and started writhing on the back seat as she had her pussy licked and her breasts massaged. We continued for a fair while then I said, “Half time. Change ends” He didn’t know what I meant until I stood next to him and told him to go around the other side and take my place. He buried his face between her legs and as Wifey squirmed she told me that he’s obviously done that before too. I massaged her tits, kissing her regularly (she nearly sucked my tongue off) while the cabby tasted her sweet pussy. Quite a bit of time had passed so I asked how my wife’s cunt tasted. He said it was delicious so then I asked, “Would you like to fuck my wife?” The cabby said he would so I told her to get on her hands and knees but she said she didn’t want him to do that. I told him to just climb in on top of her then. He dropped his pants and was already erect so he clambered into the back seat. Wifey drew her legs up a bit, bent her knees and spread them as the cabby climbed on top of her, She tried to reach around to help him but he managed to get it in himself. She wrapped her legs & arms around him, looking up at me with glazed eyes and asking if this is what I wanted. I said it was and told the cabby to take it slow and make sure to give my wife a lovely cum. For some reason it turned me on to refer to Wifey as “my wife” when I spoke to him. He had been going quite hard but he slowed down, moving his hips around to drive his cock into her and touch different spots – that is how she liked me to fuck her. He was on his elbows, looking at her face as he fucked her then began kissing her. She kissed him back for a long while but had to break so she could catch her breath. I watched as they looked into each others’ eyes, hers glazed as she wasn’t far from an orgasm then breathlessly she told him not to cum in her. He promised he wouldn’t and soon after, she moaned and cried as she came, bucking & twitching all the while. It was too much for him and he held his cock firmly inside her as he squirted his cum into her. She told him to stop and tried pushing him off but she had no chance. She gave up and let him deposit his semen inside her and when he’d finished, Wifey kept pushing on the top of his shoulders so he backed out of the cab and pulled up his pants. Wifey stood up outside the cab with her legs apart so his semen could drain out of her and asked me for a smoke. I gave her a lit one and had one myself, as she stood naked on the side of the road. She looked at the cabby and asked him how long he’d been storing that up for and that it was pouring out of her. He said he hadn’t had a fuck for months but he’d had an erection since he first saw what we were doing in the back seat. She asked me to feel how much was coming out of her so I felt between her legs and down her thighs and she was right. We finished our cigarettes then she squatted down and had a piss right in front of us both. This was not something she would normally do. As she was pissing, she asked the cabby if he had a rag or something so he got one from the boot and gave it to her. She inspected it to make sure it was clean then wiped her pussy and down her thighs, handing it back to him when she’d finished, saying that it was a memento. We drove home with Wifey lying across the back seat while I watched the driver finger her nearly all the way. We pulled up across the road from our house where she got out of the cab and walked to the front porch – still naked. This time I paid the cabby and he said anytime we needed a taxi, he was our man and thanked me. I gathered up Wifey’s clothes and walked across to her. The cabby turned into our driveway lighting up my naked wife sitting on our front seat. She waved and blew him a kiss. I opened the door and before I went inside she asked me to bring a couple of beers out. We sat outside for a while drinking our beers with her remaining naked. Two cars came up the street during this time lighting her up again so she waved at whoever was in them. One of them flashed their high beams on and off. We discussed the last two weekends and decided that she preferred the previous weekend whereas I preferred tonight. I guess it came down to the fact that we both preferred to be in control. We finished our drinks and she wanted to stay outside a bit longer so I got two more. I heard a couple more cars go past and one of them gave a little toot. I rejoined her outside and asked if maybe she should put some clothes on. She said she was enjoying the night breeze on her body and the fact that someone might see. I pointed out that some cars had already gone past and had quite obviously seen her. She just smiled and sipped her beer then asked me what my favourite part of our adventures had been so far. I thought about it and said I enjoyed telling the cabby and her what to do then watching them do it. It was also nice watching her face as she came. I asked what her favourite bit was and she said it was when the bloke from the week before & I were both sucking her tits at the same time. She added that she also enjoyed his big cock inside her. She started wriggling on the seat while we were talking about it and said she was getting all moist again. Looking straight at me she said that she’d had a cum, the taxi driver had cum in buckets but I hadn’t cum yet. She got on her hands & knees on the lawn and told me to stick it in. I had also gotten turned on by our conversation, dropped my pants, knelt behind her and fucked her hard. Normally she liked it slow and easy but she urged me on, telling me to fuck her harder, ram it in. Her cunt was making slurping noises so loud, I thought it would wake the neighbours. Our thighs stuck together on my forward thrusts because of the cabby’s cum. She started moaning and shaking her head around, it felt like the inside of her pussy opened up then she squealed, moaned and swore as I filled her up and she came at the same time. When we’d finished, I pulled my pants up then we both sat down on the seat again and had a couple more beers and one more fuck out the front. Several more cars went past and whoever was in them got to see my naked wife.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Things got a bit out of control after this night. Our babysitter found a part time job and wasn’t always available so we couldn’t go out as much as we liked. This didn’t stop Wifey though. She and I would have a few drinks at home after the kids were asleep then quite often, she’d get changed and head into town. There were quite a few times that she didn’t get home until well after the sun came up. Her excuse was always that she’d been to a party. Given that some of these parties seemed to occur on a Tuesday or a Wednesday, I didn’t believe her. I was getting pissed off as she made me late for work a number of times plus the neighbours could see her strolling home, obviously under the weather, at eight or nine o’clock in the morning. One Sunday morning after she’d been out late and she was still in bed, a taxi driver knocked at the door and handed me my wife’s torn pantyhose, saying that the lady here had left them in his cab. She never bothered to explain how this could happen. She spent all of one night at one of my workmate’s house. She said she slept on the couch but my workmate avoided me after that so I assumed the worst. We were at the pub with a couple of friends for my 41st birthday when Wifey snuck out the back with a couple of blokes I didn’t know. I missed it, but one of my mates pointed this out to me like he knew what she’d be getting up to, so I followed them outside. It was the middle of the afternoon so she saw me easily when she was nearly at their car and turned. She walked back to me, saying that she was just going to their car for a joint. This was a lie as we hadn’t smoked a joint for at least a decade and she was dead against it. The two blokes drove off and Wifey rejoined us in the pub. The mate who had told me she was walking off told me later that Wifey was getting a bit of a reputation around town as an easy lay. Although I’d suspected as much, it still hurt – especially knowing that at least some of my friends had probably fucked her. My mate said he knew of at least one gangbang where she’d been fucked by twenty blokes but never told me any of the names of the blokes who’d had my wife. Twenty seemed like a lot so I assumed that the gossip had inflated the number as it was passed along. Needless to say, my birthday wasn’t a very happy one and Wifey simply couldn’t work out why I was so mad at her. After the kids were in bed, I confronted her with what I’d heard plus my own observations but she denied any wrong doing at all. Her attitude was very strange though – nonchalant and merry even though she could see I was hurting.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

We did have one more little adventure together before things got even worse – only this time I controlled it. Wifey had gone out again on a Saturday night after having a few drinks with me at home. I begged her not to go out but again she ignored me and nonchalantly got dressed up without underwear until I inspected under her dress at the front door and demanded she put some on. I watched as she slipped on some knickers and put her bra on then she called a cab and left me at home with the kids. There was only one pub in town open late (1.00am) so I intended to wait outside ten minutes before closing time, and see what she did when she left. The waiting got to me though and after checking on the kids, drove to the pub just before midnight. I waited in the car across the road from the pub but fifteen minutes seemed like eternity so I went inside. The place was pretty full and the DJ had the music up pretty loud with several young women on the dance floor. I looked around but couldn’t see her but a few drunk friends of mine stopped me and said hello, telling me that she was definitely in the pub. I searched around and eventually found her sitting at a table at the back of the bar with about six young blokes around her, probably in their early twenties. I watched them from across the room and it was clear that the young blokes were all pretty drunk while Wifey looked absolutely smashed. A couple of the young guys were all over her, laughing with each other. I was pretty ticked off to say the least but no longer felt any jealousy at all – just anger. It was now not far off closing time so I walked across the bar to Wifey’s table. Her eyes were half closed and when she saw me, they opened wide and she pretended that she was pleased that I was there. I noticed her crotch was visible as her dress had ridden up and she still had her undies on. She introduced me to her friends although I couldn’t understand a word she said, what with her slurring and the loud music so I just nodded and smiled at the young blokes. I asked her if she’d like to continue partying at home and she nodded so I invited the young blokes to our place, saying I could drive three of them but the others would have to catch a cab. I said the cab could follow our car, as I didn’t think they’d remember the address. I was thinking about getting even with her somehow. They all finished their drinks and as we were leaving, I invited several of my friends around as well. The taxis were already lining up outside ready for the closing time rush. Three of the blokes jumped into the first cab so I gave their taxi driver our address to save him having to follow us. The rest of us crossed the road and got into our car, Wifey in the front this time. I pulled up into the driveway just as the taxi was leaving then we all headed towards the front door, Wifey wobbling on her heels. I went inside first, told the young blokes to help themselves to the beer in the fridge, checked on the boys then shut their doors. I grabbed a beer for myself, restocked the fridge with beer that I kept as backup and joined the others in the lounge room. The atmosphere was fairly subdued so I put some music on (not too loud so I didn’t wake the kids) and it changed the party immediately. There was lots of banter and as the only sober person in the room, I could tell how drunk everyone else was. Wifey was slouched in an armchair with her shoes off sipping her beer, so after a bit of time had passed, I grabbed her hand and got her up for a dance. She didn’t really want to but got into it once she’d started. As she ground her backside into my crotch in time with the music, I placed my arms around her and began undoing her buttons. She made no attempt to stop me, just looked down at my hands. The young blokes were all cheering us on and Wifey seemed to be loving it. Now she was dancing, she didn’t seem quite as drunk as when she was sitting down. I got all her buttons undone, pulled her blouse out from her skirt and pulled it off her shoulders and down her arms. Wifey let out a “Whoo!” and the blokes cheered louder. I was really enjoying this and found that my hands were shaking. As we danced, I tugged on her skirt, looking questioningly at the young men. Again the encouraged me with cheers and hoots so I undid the button & zip at the side of her skirt and she wiggled her hips so that it fell around her ankles and she gave another “Whoo!” She stepped out of it, kicked it away and continued dancing with me in just her knickers & bra, putting her arms around my neck. The young fellas cheered every time Wifey wiggled her hips or jiggled her tits so I prolonged the striptease for quite some time. Four of my friends walked through our front door with a carton of beer and stopped in their tracks when they saw Wifey and me. I told them there was plenty of beer in the fridge, to help themselves then join us in the lounge. When they came back, one of them asked me what the fuck was going on so I just said that Wifey was entertaining us. My mates were also pretty drunk and joined the young fellas in cheering us on. My hand were still shaking as I reached behind her and unclipped her bra, there was a brief silence then as I pulled it down her arms and threw it to one of the young blokes, they all cheered and Wifey let out another “Whoo!”. Wifey loved it and wiggled her tits for the men. She’d always been proud of her tits and the blokes seemed to like them too. She danced around in the middle of the floor, showing off, more than dancing with me and when she came back in front of me, I slid my hands down inside the back of her knickers. I held her buttocks firmly, squeezing them, opening them, then pulled the back of her knickers down to expose her buttocks. She wiggled her arse at the men as they cheered then when she stopped the wiggling, I turned her around, slid her knickers all the way down her legs and kissed her on her buttock. She let out another “Whoo!” as she kicked her knickers off and one of the young blokes caught them, buried his face in them as the rest of them cheered. Wifey danced around naked, pretty-much ignoring me, sitting on laps, getting groped and generally acting like she was in a sex show. I left her to it and joined my friends who were grinning and again asked me what the fuck was going on. I told them that seeing as Wifey was now the town slut, I was going to host a gangbang. They grinned at me and asked if I was for real. I said I was and that seeing they were my mates, one of them could go first. I had specifically asked these blokes to come around as I knew they were single, enjoyed having a woman from time to time and had previously been quite open with me about flirting with Wifey. She was now lying across three young blokes on our couch while they played with her tits and fingered her pussy. I told my friends to watch as I laid down on my back in the middle of the floor telling Wifey to sit on my face. She grinned, got off the blokes on the couch and squatted on my face. Her pussy was very wet and tasted delicious but I was interrupted by a young bloke lying next to me, begging for her to sit on his face. She squatted onto his face and had her pussy licked by him so I went back to my friends and watched the show. All of the young fellas had a taste of Wifey’s cunt (and probably her arse, knowing her) and I urged my friends to have a go but they didn’t.

austascpl
Virgin

Unread post by austascpl » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:29 pm

She was sitting on one of the young fellas laps, kissing, so I went round, grabbed her wrist and led her into the passage. Her eyes still were half-closed and now we were alone, I asked if she was horny. She said she was but didn’t smile. I asked if she’d like to fuck one of the young blokes and she said she wouldn’t mind. I asked if she’d like to fuck ALL the young blokes and she again said she wouldn’t mind. I told her that I’d promised my friends that they could fuck her first and asked if she’d mind. She said she wouldn’t mind so I led her to the bedroom, pulled back the covers and laid her out on it, telling her that I’d be back in a sec. I went out to my mates and asked who was first. One of them put his drink down and volunteered so I led him to the bedroom. Wifey was in a star shape on the bed and said “Goody” when she saw my friend. I knelt next to her telling and showing my friend what she liked. Wifey laid there passively as I showed him how she liked her tits massaged & sucked and her nipple “tweaked”. I opened up her pussy, exposed her clit and told him how she liked to be licked and fingered. Then I rolled her over, spread her cheeks, touched her anus and told him how she liked having it licked too. I then left the two of them alone and rejoined the others, leaving the bedroom door open. After about ten minutes, I returned silently, peeked in and saw that Wifey was being fucked doggy style. When my friend came back to us, grinning and to the cheers of the young blokes, I asked which of my friends was next. He followed me to the bedroom where Wifey was in a star shape again with a wet patch on the sheet near her crotch. I left them alone and again after five minutes or so, I peeked in on them. She was again getting fucked doggy style. He finished and my next friend followed me to her where she was again in the star shape with a bigger wet patch. I peeked in on them too and watched for a minute as they fucked in the missionary position with her arms and legs wrapped around him. I led the fourth of my friends to her and when I checked on them, they were doing it doggy style as well. While the last of my mates was fucking Wifey, I was trying to sort out which of the young blokes was going first. They were arguing amongst themselves and continued well after my mate had finished. I got sick of them and picked one of them who followed me to the bedroom. Wifey was asleep in her star shape with a large wet patch at her crotch. I opened up her pussy and saw that there was still some cum seeping out of her cunt. I shook her shoulder and she half woke up, so I told her the next bloke was here to fuck her then left them alone. When I peeked in on them, They were in the missionary with Wifey simply lying back limply while she stroked the young man’s back. He came out so I picked the next bloke and when we went into the bedroom, Wifey was asleep again. I woke her up and saw that she wasn’t really with it but left them alone for her next fuck. When I checked in on them, the young fella was going like a bat out of hell but Wifey appeared to be asleep. When he came out I asked him and he confirmed that she’d stayed fast asleep through the whole thing. And so the night wore on – each of our guests fucked her, although she’d been unconscious for most of it. My mates had left not long after the last of them had fucked Wifey but the six young blokes all stayed on, sleeping from time to time. Once all of them had done it, I asked those that were still awake if they wanted another go. They did and when they’d had seconds, I woke the sleeping ones up and they went again too. As the sun was coming up, Wifey was still getting fucked and not long after, the last of them had his second fuck with her. It seemed that they were all exhausted and nobody wanted thirds so I called some taxis to take them home as the kids would be up shortly.