JR and Mustang's "Sexual Banquet"

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jrandmustang
Experienced

JR and Mustang's "Sexual Banquet"

Unread post by jrandmustang » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 am

As some of you have seen from posts on a couple of other threads (posts completely unrelated to the original titles of those threads), Mustang and I had an experience yesterday that constituted something of a quantum leap in our alternative play. Initially, it appeared that she might have (and star in) her first gang-bang. She’s subsequently decided (with assists from Zorro and roadrunner) that “sexual banquet” is a better description of yesterday’s event.

She’s also encouraged me to post about it from my perspective; and its something that I really want to write about, even though I’m not sure exactly how to start or how far to go. To describe yesterday’s events, I’m going to have to reveal that we’ve taken our cuckoldry games in a couple of directions, and past a couple of boundaries, that are beyond anything I’ve acknowledged before.

I already have a whole world of real-life friends who know nothing about a defining aspect of my life. Now I’ve developed an entirely new circle of friends (some cyber and some face-to-face) through this forum, and I still find myself withholding certain aspects of my sexuality.

I am grateful for the number of you that have posted on my threads and sent me PMs, and I enjoy the “reputation” that I’ve seemed to develop as a well-balanced, thoughtful, often-funny, and very lucky hubby who has embraced the cuckold label. I know others are squeamish about the term cuckold and even more so about bisexuality. If that’s the case – maybe you’d better just avoid this thread.

I’m going to post this and then go to work on composing the next installment off-line (so I can take my time without worrying about ‘timing out’).

Mia

Re: JR and Mustang's "Sexual Banquet"

Unread post by Mia » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:18 pm

jrandmustang wrote: I’m going to post this and then go to work on composing the next installment off-line (so I can take my time without worrying about ‘timing out’).
Until you get it up ;) , I will be looking forward with keen anticipation to reading your take on events I think most everyone here is very much interested in.

And I'm happy for both of you, and for the good times you both had yesterday. :)

Mia

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:53 pm

jrandmustang wrote:I’m going to post this and then go to work on composing the next installment off-line (so I can take my time without worrying about ‘timing out’).
OMG....and I thought it was just me that lost drafts to time outs!!! :mad: :lol:
I am sitting on my hands(just to keep my hands occupied)awaiting every detail of your sexual evolution/revolution.
I commend your personal bravery, I applaud and support you as always as you entertain, inform and blaze a new trail for the few, the proud and the bravest of cucks to follow. :twisted:
I for one will be waiting with excited anticipation of what's to cum.... :whip:
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 pm

I use an external editor for anything I'm not prepared to retype. Occasionally I'll start typing directly into the web page, but if it starts getting longer than I'd anticipated I will cut and paste what I've got so far from the web page and into the editor. Then when I'm done copy it back.

Thanks for your perseverance.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Nice Smile
Trainable

Unread post by Nice Smile » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:18 pm

roadrunner wrote:I use an external editor for anything I'm not prepared to retype. Occasionally I'll start typing directly into the web page, but if it starts getting longer than I'd anticipated I will cut and paste what I've got so far from the web page and into the editor. Then when I'm done copy it back.

Thanks for your perseverance.
If you are using a work computer, you might want to make sure your text editor is something like NotePad (PC) or TextEdit (Mac) which does not save interim drafts for you on the hard drive. You don't want spurious snippets of your lifestyle lingering on a work computer.
Nice Smile, Chicago

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:27 pm

Nice Smile wrote:If you are using a work computer, you might want to make sure your text editor is something like NotePad (PC) or TextEdit (Mac) which does not save interim drafts for you on the hard drive. You don't want spurious snippets of your lifestyle lingering on a work computer.
For 99% of us, accessing this site from a work computer is a bad idea in the first place! Your employer most likely can tell where you've been!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 am

Well, here’s the short version:

Early last week, a new friend proposed a gathering in his home on Saturday morning and afternoon, that originally was going to be Mustang and me, and him, and three others who we had never met but with whom he had participated in group activities before. He used the term “gang-bang,” although it evolved into something other than that.

Yes, I was always scheduled to be present. From the outset, the two of them knew having me start out in chastity would be deliciously tormenting to me. Whether I was eventually an active participant or not was going to be decided later, by them; and knowing that I wouldn’t know for sure was equally intoxicating to me. Other than the number of cocks in the room – five, including mine! – there was nothing in that scenario beyond what I had ever done before.

As the plans fell into place, though, Mustang shared with me that she and our friend had agreed on one aspect of my role. I was to perform fluffer duty. This wouldn’t be a first, either … it’s been almost two years since the first time Mustang had me service one of her lovers orally. What would take this experience to the next level was the idea that I would be servicing four other cocks.

Another thing that took this event to the next level was that one of those cocks belonged to a pretty, mature t-girl named “J.” Now there’s a different kind of cuckold angst – its one thing to sit by and watch your wife be pleasured by a bigger, or at least more dominant male. Imagine the humiliation of being trapped in a chastity cage, aroused but unable to get hard, while watching your wife be brought to orgasm by a well-hung … woman.

And the final twist – I was going to get some private time at the start with J. (Caged, of course, but not without some erotic potential.) But the real reason for the private time with J was so she could help me dress and apply make-up, so I would experience the event while completely feminized.

Yes -- just as two years ago, Mustang’s admission that she wanted to see me go down on another man allowed me the freedom to explore something that I had probably been repressing my entire life – nine months ago Mustang again pushed me/freed me to try something else that I would probably have otherwise gone to my grave without ever admitting I wanted to explore. We’ve both become fascinated with gender-bending; we’ve met some delightful transgendered people; and Mustang has been buying me lingerie and jewelry.

And Saturday, in addition to being a quasi-gangbang for Mustang, was also a coming-out party for Janelle Renee.

cum4me2
Experienced

Unread post by cum4me2 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 am

A warm welcome to the forum Janelle Renee. I am hopefully you will be both accepted and well received here. I look very much forward to not only the long version...with graphic detail but also HWM input and perspective. Sounds like you both have stepped thru a new and exciting door. There are bound to be new things to explore inside this room. Some scary, some not so, some expected, some i am sure will surprise you. Some things will be familiar and some will be completely foreign and your reactions and responses will probably at times shock, surprise and thrill you. But what I believe is that no couple on here could take this journey together and come out all the better for it than the two of you and the love you guys share. I wish you well, I wish you luck and I wish I was a fly on the wall.... :twisted: ;)
As her interest in a new guy rises so do I begin to rise...

In case anyone is wondering my new avatar is the Chinese symbol for desire, longing and craving.
I thought it appropriate given the subject in hand...

hoselover
Prepubescent

Unread post by hoselover » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:30 am

Wow, JR! Lucky guy! All this and having the ever-so-lovely Mustang embrace feminizing you and having you wear lingerie! :up: I look forward to hearing your continuing adventures and, hopefully, following you down the same path! :D

@Mustang: if you haven't thought of this yet , consider getting JR some Supple Nips and start 'training' his nipples. Over time, they'll make his nipples sensitive and stand out like a woman's at the slightest touch. Then he can sit there in his lingerie, with perky little nipples just begging to be sucked. :whip:
Last edited by hoselover on Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 am

She’s subsequently decided (with assists from Zorro and roadrunner) that “sexual banquet” is a better description of yesterday’s event.
I have now gravitated to calling high-male ratio events "a string" of men, analogous to a string of pearls.
But sexual banquet works pretty damn well too. Both the term and the event are awesomely delicious.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:45 am

What a great story...and what a great experience for you both!

Most wonderfully unexpected in some parts...and just really nice all around.

Well done, and well told, and I very much hope that your further adventures will be chronicled here, too.

And, like cum4me2, I also wish I had been a fly on the wall!

Well-deserved kudos to both of you!

:D

Mia

fastracer911
Virgin

Unread post by fastracer911 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Congratulations to you both on your new adventures and for doing so in support of each other.

Janus
Prepubescent

Unread post by Janus » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Good for you both. It's great that you both can help each other experience aspects of life that 99% of people could never even entertain the idea of, let alone do.
Me and my girl we got this relationship
All locked down like a penitentiary
She spreads her lovin all over
and when she gets home
there's none left for me

Summer Time - Sublime

doitforher
Experienced

Unread post by doitforher » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

WOW! Congratulations to you both. JR you and Mustang portray, what I feel, is a deep, genuine, love for each other here on OHW and a synergy for each other's enjoyment. I've always admired that about you. I also admire both of your courage to not only explore this "taboo" turn on, but also to post that experience here.

Was I shocked and surprised? A little, but you also confirmed my first admiration of you two. Good luck and enjoy as you continue to enjoy each other.
DIFH
11-13-10 Di's Hotwife debut! Shortly after her Hotwife alter-ego DiamondD took over.
39-238-456

A recent revelation of an 8 month stretch,11/04/11-7/24/12, from my oh so hotwife resulted in a jump in my numbers.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Your story is off to a good start! I'm glad you both had a great time!

I hope you find the time to continue soon!

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:54 am

Thanks everyone for your supportive comments. I've hesitated for a long time to start talking about this aspect of our play, but writing about it is cathartic. I'll get back to it some more tomorrow...

JR

hornedhubby
Player

Unread post by hornedhubby » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:31 am

Having the courage to explore and experience the nuances, nooks and crannies of your sexuality is an attribute that makes your relationship with Lady Mustang rare, special and thrilling.

Thanks for sharing, JR.

:up:

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 am

hornedhubby wrote:Having the courage to explore and experience the nuances, nooks and crannies of your sexuality is an attribute that makes your relationship with Lady Mustang rare, special and thrilling.
Absolutely. :up:

Thanks to both of you for sharing your lives with us.

:)

Mia

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Again, I appreciate all the support. I will get to a discreet account of the activities, but still a couple of preambles ... as well as some peripheral observations.

A day before the event, we learned of a couple of additions to the mix: "C", a lovely young woman who we had met once before for dinner and "clubbing," and who we understood to be a BDSM domme with lesbian preferences, was going to be attending, and bringing a male friend. This was quite a twist, because Mustang, as a cuckoldress domme, really insists on being the only GG (genetic girl) in the room. Because we knew, liked, and trusted "C", Mustang was okay with the addition ...

Hotwife_Mustang
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Mustang » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:59 am

jrandmustang wrote:Again, I appreciate all the support. I will get to a discreet account of the activities, but still a couple of preambles ... as well as some peripheral observations.

A day before the event, we learned of a couple of additions to the mix: "C", a lovely young woman who we had met once before for dinner and "clubbing," and who we understood to be a BDSM domme with lesbian preferences, was going to be attending, and bringing a male friend. This was quite a twist, because Mustang, as a cuckoldress domme, really insists on being the only GG (genetic girl) in the room. Because we knew, liked, and trusted "C", Mustang was okay with the addition ...
I was *more* than okay with "C" being present. One of my areas of anxiety about the event was whether I could "watch out" for Janelle. I feel protective toward her, and didn't know most of the people who were present. I didn't want her/our boundaries to be pushed too far, or for her to be ignored (either could happen). So I knew that I could ask "C" to help be aware of what was happening with Janelle. I found it reassuring.

HWM
Smart is sexy, smart and articulate is sexier, and smart, articulate and funny is the best aphrodisiac of all!

Mr Fox
Prepubescent

Unread post by Mr Fox » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:23 am

How extraordinary! And how great you have a group around whom you can be comfortable enough to explore these things. I'm very impressed with your candor here and look forward to hearing more.
"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."
-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Hotwife_Mustang
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Hotwife_Mustang » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:38 am

hoselover wrote:
@Mustang: if you haven't thought of this yet , consider getting JR some Supple Nips and start 'training' his nipples. Over time, they'll make his nipples sensitive and stand out like a woman's at the slightest touch. :whip:
Ohhhhh, I'll check some of my resource sites. Intriguing idea! Thanks, hoselover!

BTW, I always assumed that your handle referred to liking large male members, not stockings. Guess that's how my own mind works...
Last edited by Hotwife_Mustang on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smart is sexy, smart and articulate is sexier, and smart, articulate and funny is the best aphrodisiac of all!

jrandmustang
Experienced

Unread post by jrandmustang » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:47 am

Before I continue the narrative, a couple of definitions, as I have come to understand them:

It’s been two years since Mustang buckled my knees by telling me she had decided it would be incredibly erotic to watch me be perform fellatio on one of her lovers; and I allowed myself to let go of forty-plus years of small-town Midwestern male conditioning and admit that I was light-headed with arousal at the idea, myself. And then from the actual experience, I learned that I enjoyed not only the endorphin-rush of the power exchange, but the whole sensation of sucking a living, pulsing cock attached to a person who’s entire body reacted to my efforts …

I do consider myself bisexual now, although I find the Kinsey scale more useful than the cut-and-dried “straight/bi/gay” trichotomy. And I’m probably a 1.8 on that scale (where 0 is heterosexual, 6 is homosexual, and 3 is completely/equally bisexual). I’m not a “3” because I still think my primary sexual attraction is towards women; and the sexual imagery that excites me is heterosexual. I don’t see myself “equally” attracted to males; and I don’t see myself getting naked with a man, as a man (sorry Mia! :) ). I like one of us to look like a woman!

I always used to fast-forward through the girl-girl scenes on the old VHS porno flicks (and of course there were no guy-guy scenes in mainstream porn!). But – I can admit now – I would watch the boy-girl scenes while harboring a mixture of thoughts that included “Damn, she’s hot; I wish I was that guy!” and also “Damn, she’s hot; I wish I was her!”

So, nine months ago when Mustang was pushing the cuckold envelop by leaving me a set of silk panties with instructions to wear them under my slacks in her absence, it was another case of being given “permission” to explore something that, no doubt, I had been burying for years.

I don’t consider myself transgendered; I don’t think of myself as a woman trapped in a man’s body. We’ve developed friendships with people who have genuinely spent their entire lives identifying with the gender that was opposite of the genitals they were born with. I have a world of respect for those individuals, whether they are transitioning toward living full-time as women, or whether they’ve made the decision to live their lives while stepping in and out of both roles as needed.

I, on the other hand, just think I’m an adventurous, kinky, bisexual male who likes role-playing as a sexy woman. I’m probably a CD (cross-dresser) and maybe a TV (transvestite). I think the term CD encompasses men with beards who put on lingerie, and I take the temporary transformation into a feminine image more seriously than that. On the other hand, I think the term transvestite suggests a level of public “passability” that I don’t know that I’ll ever achieve. I think “TG” (transgendered) should be reserved for a genetic male who truly wants and tries to be a woman as much as possible (or vice-versa), whether that includes hormone therapy and surgery or not. On the other hand, it does seem that the terms “t-girl” or “gurl” gets applied to CD’s, TV’s and TG’s alike.

The more Mustang and I played last fall with lingerie, leg-shaving, etc., the more we both became intrigued with “gender-bending” in general. It might have started out as gentle humiliation, but I think Mustang enjoys watching me take on a different persona for its own sake. She’s not budging from her line in the sand that she won’t share me with genetic girls … but decided that sharing me with “t-girls” was okay.

We altered our profile on one of our “dating” sites to indicate that we were looking to meet a t-girl; developed a good number of cyber-pal relationships; and enjoyed one lovely day with a pretty young transitioning TG (after spending the afternoon taking her out on the town en femme, Mustang left the young lady and I alone for the evening – an experience that was exquisite for me, and kind of distressing for Mustang.)

We decided we wanted to stay more engaged in each other’s play. Turns out, we seem to have found more men interested in being with a woman and a TV, than there are t-girls who want to be with a man and a woman! At least, that’s our experience so far. And believe me, if you think the ratio of flakes to “real people” is high in the hotwifing world, that’s nothing compared to the number of disappearing acts you run into when you start to arrange transgender play!

Before Saturday, Janelle had been with two men … one solo, and one (our host, A) in a “MFT” with Mustang. So, we’re still very new at this. And so that’s why being part of a party with four men, two women, and two t-girls was such a quantum leap.

And, finally, next post, I’ll tell about it …

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 am

jrandmustang wrote: ...and I don’t see myself getting naked with a man, as a man (sorry Mia! :) )
:D
jrandmustang wrote: I, on the other hand, just think I’m an adventurous, kinky, bisexual male who likes role-playing as a sexy woman. I’m probably a CD (cross-dresser) and maybe a TV (transvestite). I think the term CD encompasses men with beards who put on lingerie, and I take the temporary transformation into a feminine image more seriously than that. On the other hand, I think the term transvestite suggests a level of public “passability” that I don’t know that I’ll ever achieve. I think “TG” (transgendered) should be reserved for a genetic male who truly wants and tries to be a woman as much as possible (or vice-versa), whether that includes hormone therapy and surgery or not. On the other hand, it does seem that the terms “t-girl” or “gurl” gets applied to CD’s, TV’s and TG’s alike.

The more Mustang and I played last fall with lingerie, leg-shaving, etc., the more we both became intrigued with “gender-bending” in general. It might have started out as gentle humiliation, but I think Mustang enjoys watching me take on a different persona for its own sake. She’s not budging from her line in the sand that she won’t share me with genetic girls … but decided that sharing me with “t-girls” was okay.

We decided we wanted to stay more engaged in each other’s play. Turns out, we seem to have found more men interested in being with a woman and a TV, than there are t-girls who want to be with a man and a woman! At least, that’s our experience so far. And believe me, if you think the ratio of flakes to “real people” is high in the hotwifing world, that’s nothing compared to the number of disappearing acts you run into when you start to arrange transgender play!

Before Saturday, Janelle had been with two men … one solo, and one (our host, A) in a “MFT” with Mustang. So, we’re still very new at this. And so that’s why being part of a party with four men, two women, and two t-girls was such a quantum leap.

And, finally, next post, I’ll tell about it …
We're all going to be looking forward to reading what you write. These reports from you and Mustang are definitely among the most interesting (and the most informative) I've ever read. The fact that you're allowing us to be "with" you, step-by-step, on your journeys (joint, and individual) is wonderful.

Thank you so much!

Mia

Mr_Butterfly
Trainable

Unread post by Mr_Butterfly » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm

I must say that having been away from the forum on a self imposed hiatus has brought about some time to reflect and renew the energy that this forum once held for me.

Sounds like you folks had a great time. Now, JR, I must admit... this being a forum of open minded people and all... if you were to tell us that you were a closet Republican I probably wouldn't speak to you anymore. That being not the case here. I welcome your inputs, and look forward to some new adventures from two of my favorite people. Doesn't matter what flavor you choose.

Cheers :mrgreen: :whip:
Mr Butterfly
Livin the Dream