Elation to Humiliation

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Wimp2u
Prepubescent

Elation to Humiliation

Unread post by Wimp2u » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm

A few years ago my long time girlfriend and I were what you would class as a 'normal' couple, perhaps even boring. We were both in our mid twenties, and average in most ways. I, like most guys fantasised about seeing her with another girl. She of course was not interested. I finally managed to talk her into going to a 'swing club' outside of our area. I held onto the idea that I was going to she her with another woman. What transpired was totally different though. The club preferred guest to wear nothing but allowed newbies like us to wear swimming attire...I was forced to wear speedos, definately not my favorite as I am not well endowed, my girlfriend wore a newly bought white bikini. With massive nerves we arrived at the club and got changed, WOW! She was looking pretty good, then I noticed that her bikini bottoms were quite small and tight producing a very pronounced camel toe. Nervously we went into the main bar area and in the dim light could see quite a few people. Most were much older than us and I noticed way more men than women. Almost all were nude. We quickly got a drink and were immediately approached by a couple. They looked to be in their 40s or 50s, she was a bit taller and kind of elegant looking, he was tall as well and my gaze was instantly drawn to his penis, which had to be at least 6 inch flacid, 'holy cow, he is bigger than me when I'm rock hard' I thought to myself. I felt totally inadequate at that precise moment, and wished we had not come. They were nice to talk to though and eventually made us feel more comfortable. Soon more people joined us and my girlfriend and I got seperated. I asked Helen ( the older 'elegant' lady is she new where my girlfriend was. She gave me a knowing look and gently grasped my penis with two fingers through my speedos and led me down a corridor and stopped at an open doorway. Inside was a large mattress on the floor. My girlfriends bikini lay in a crumpled pile at the doorway. She laying on her back as Helens husband pounded her pussy with long hard thrusts. She was grunting and letting out low growls, noises I had never heard her make before. She was flushed in the face a breast area. I was transfixed, and it took me a second to realize that Helen had started to slowly stroke my penis which she had deftly removed from the confines of the speedos. Mike fucked my sweet gf for ages that night, as did 3 of his friends. I got nothing but a humiliating handjob which was finished into my pants, as Helen told me my penis was too small for sex with her. My gf was left with sperm all over her face and breasts. She loved the attention and sex and wanted to keep going back. She eventually left me a few months later. I was for me, however too late and I found that I was a cuckold.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Elation to Humiliation

Unread post by allengt » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 am

Welcome to the forum. To bad your gf left you as you would have been the perfect support hubby so that she cuuld get all the large cock she craved and had you there to clean her up afterwards and also to remind her that she deserved larger cocks every time she eatched you jack off to her cum filled pussy.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Wimp2u
Prepubescent

Unread post by Wimp2u » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Yes it was too bad. My first wife didn't understand me and we didn't last either, but my second wife is a hotwife and we have had some awesome adventures (and the odd spat as well). Things have quietened down over the past year though. She spent her batchelorette night out with her girlfriends, got drunk and went home with a guy and didn't get back to our apartment until 9 am. He aparently had a big 9inch cock and when he dropped her off the next day her pussy was mangled...too sore for me to get any and she said they fucked about 5 times. She also had a bf who would come over and fuck her in our bed as I had to wait in the spare room next door. Perhaps stories for another time?

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:52 pm

I for one would appreciate,
... stories for another time?
Please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.