ex girlfriends naughty behaviour

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
halfjob2
Prepubescent

ex girlfriends naughty behaviour

Unread post by halfjob2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:11 am

To get some extra money my girlfriend said she would work on phone lines.At first she said it was Tarot cards but later admitted it was a sex line.She would not let me listen in as she thought I would be jealous.One night she said a regular caller wanted to meet.It was against the rules but she was intrigued.She laughed and said they were all weird.She then suggested we go where they were to meet and see what he looked like.The next day we were standing outside a shopping centre.We watched from a distance.He was tall,large and a bit scruffy.We laughed as she rang him on her mobile and said she was unable to meet.
"he's horrible"she announced warned her but the next night when she visited she said
"I've been a bad girl"Apparently she had rung him back and met him and he had fucked her
"I felt horrible wasting his time ,anyway he had paid so much on the phone line he deserved it" She gave me details .He was much older and bigger than her.She said he had a lot of stamina.I said it was dangerous but I was so aroused thinking about my girlfriend under him taking his sperm.