Sophie's story

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
xsophiex
Prepubescent

Sophie's story

Unread post by xsophiex » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:49 pm

I've been dying to tell our story, not sure why maybe it was to get this all off my chest or to allow my wife to understand just how much I adore her and think how gorgeous and beautiful she is.

I think to tell the story I have to go back to the begining to hopefully give ourselves (if no one else) a clear picture of why we ended-up into this lifestyle.

So the story starts about 8 years ago when my wife was working for a major airline, you know the job, the sexy hostess type that gets hit on regularly. Well this wasn't where she started to fuck other men infact far from it, she had no desire to and it wasn't until she got made redundant from the airline that our real journey started into the hotwife life.

We had flirted before with her meeting guys as I had an idea a few years ago that she try a threesome with another guy and I.
She agreed to this and I invited a young guy I knew to visit us one afternoon when she was off, I should have seen the signs that day of me wanting her to fuck men alone but I was too green and probably too jealous at that time for anything more than a three way to happen.
Anyway looking back on that day I recall her starting to suck me as the young guy watched on, after a few minutes I asked her what she wanted and she turned to young Tom and said I want you to him as she started to pull his impressive cock out his pants.
The threesome from that point turned more into a two some with me having the odd bit of fun but if I could turn back the clock now I would have wished her to ask me to leave or better still just watch.

In the next couple of years we had a number of threesomes including one young guy who stayed close to us who actually did fuck Sophie a few times alone but it wasn't the same thing as now as he was very friendly with us and there was little excitment in it as he was just like part of our life.
I also remember her fucking another guy at my work, he was a young guy and as that time turned-out she was horny as hell and wanted a meet. That guy fucked her as I watched and probably that day more than any sealed our fate as it was hot not being involved in the sex.
It was just after this she lost her job and she was unable to get another airline... this led her to find a job that allowed her to express herself sexually and this was another major part in us now ending-up with her fucking younger men with my very active encouragement and desire.
Last edited by xsophiex on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Sophie's story Part 1

Unread post by allengt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:39 pm

Welcome to the fourm. Nice intro, what part of Scotland are you from?
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

xsophiex
Prepubescent

Unread post by xsophiex » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:14 pm

allengt wrote:Welcome to the fourm. Nice intro, what part of Scotland are you from?

Thanks and Glasgow

xsophiex
Prepubescent

Sophie's story Part 2

Unread post by xsophiex » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Not long after Sophie was made redundant she started camming to make money... you may have seen these girls... they go on cam and have phone sex with horny guys who pay per minute. Usually using MSN as the way to connect or sometimes yahoo messenger, these girls can be very popular and Sophie was one of the top girls in the UK with her stunning looks (I know she was one of the top cause various websites had her scored by punters as highly recommended and good at what she did).

Sophie made close to £40k each year (for two years) by working most nights and she had loads of phone sex and played with herself on cam for guys. Most of these times it was very business like indeed most times she would kid on she would have an orgasm infact she was great at this and why her income was great for maybe 5 hours work each night.

During this two year stint the real hotwife life began. She was having phone sex and cam with a young guy maybe 30 miles from us and this developed into something more indeed we had a major arguement after she fucked him once. This was entirely my fault as I encouraged her to meet him alone but again I wasn't ready for her meeting complete strangers without me there.
I should have been ready as he could have been a boyfriend for her, as it was we resolved our problems but we sent him packing as we had to be ready as a couple for her meeting alone or taking a more permanent relationship in a boyfriend - she still doesn't have a boyfriend but I hope we are now ready for such a thing should the opportunity arise.

So the camming took two years and then my thankfully wife got the opportunity to go back to the same airline that had let her go... she was a sexy air hostess again and we were pleased despite the fact the money dropped a bit (and the sex).
I did love her having phone sex with young hot guys while she sat on my face off cam but that's an entirely different story!
I did say thankfully she got a normal job again cause the camming made our nights turn into day and loads of times I was shattered going to work after spending the night lining-up punters for Sophie to 'entertain'.

Our sex life cooled when she went back to the normal job, why not sure cause I loved her more than ever and I found her just as sexy as ever... someone needs to explain to me why a hubby married to a hot wife wants her to have sex with another man more than himself, a question she has asked me angrily a few times without a clear response (I don't know why I just do).
Anyway one night during a very cooled sex life my hot wife exclaimed that she will just have to get other guys to fuck her if I was too tried or unable to as she needed sex... bingo major hardon and we fucked like rabbits!

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Sophie's story Part 2

Unread post by allengt » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:16 pm

It would be better and you would get more responses if you kept this all in one thread so I am combining them.

As for why you want her to fuck other men is because you want her to be sexually satisfies and you know that one man, you, cannot fulfull that job completely because men cannot keep going and going as long as women can. When she comes home then you get to finish her with the last fuck for the night.

Now that the ice has been broken and she is a hotwife, is she now fucking some of the men that fly with her ore even the pilots?
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

xsophiex
Prepubescent

Re: Sophie's story Part 2

Unread post by xsophiex » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

allengt wrote:It would be better and you would get more responses if you kept this all in one thread so I am combining them.

As for why you want her to fuck other men is because you want her to be sexually satisfies and you know that one man, you, cannot fulfull that job completely because men cannot keep going and going as long as women can. When she comes home then you get to finish her with the last fuck for the night.

Now that the ice has been broken and she is a hotwife, is she now fucking some of the men that fly with her ore even the pilots?

thanks for the advice and no she doesn't... she wants to ensure that professionally nothing interferes with her work

DaBolts
Experienced

Unread post by DaBolts » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Im looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing

BDHank
2 Bit Whore

Re: Sophie's story

Unread post by BDHank » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:33 am

The story is as hot as the photo. I hope you post more of both soon!! :up:

xsophiex
Prepubescent

Re: Sophie's (Part 3)

Unread post by xsophiex » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Thanks guys much appreciated.

Anyway, the story now takes us onto January 2010 and after having joined a particular swingers website a few months earlier we were ready for potential new exciting meets if we were to find any.
Sophie had been chatting to a guy aged 27 from just outside Glasgow, he was bald, had a great body and as Sophie said he had a great looking cock so we organised to meet him at the flat his Mother let him use when she on holiday. We arrived on the night of the 3rd of January with a bottle of vino and Sophie dressed in a demin mini, black corset and very expensive heels.

The night got off to a great start as Sophie liked the look of the guy she saw in front of her and he was gobsmacked at how sexy she was. Anyway a couple of drinks later and my wife is over at the young guy unbuckling his jeans and pulling out his impressive cock - I should have said that I was there videoing and taking photos that today still remain on our secret hard drive!
After maybe 20minutes of a lot of oral sex my wife is taken to the guy's bed and they suck more and fuck hard for the next hour again all of which I caught on film, the guy eventually cums on my wife's tits much to my approval.
We eventually retire back into the livingroom for them to catch their breath and a few more drinks and after maybe 20mins my wife takes my suggestion of fucking the guy in private back in the bedroom while I stayed in the mainroom. I am still not sure whether I love watching more or being denied the pleasure!

After this first meet we met this guy again twice but so far any guy's my wife has met have never been as good as they were the first time round. As I said we met this guy twice more but on both occassions we felt nowhere near as thrilled and it was obviously time to waave this guy goodbye.

About a month later after talking to another young guy for a time I drove Sophie to the local supermarket where she got out the car and then into a young hunk's motor without me (this guy was actually pals with the first guy and both are on the same swingers website). Anyway, Soph went a run to a secluded spot with this young guy and this time my video camera switched on recording but due to next to no light unable to record anything bar sound.
Despite this meet being in the car it was a really good one as Sophie clearly fancied this young guy a lot and his cock was the biggest she had ever had in her at that point. She was impressed and my camera recording clearly has her telling him "fuck me really hard" at 47mins exact... I know she enjoyed that fucking a lot!
The only downsize to this guy is she has been unable to bed him properly or even meet him again so far but I live in hope.

This meet takes us really up till March 2010 and all the above are true events.

xsophiex
Prepubescent

Re: Sophie's story (Part 4 - Breaking the rules)

Unread post by xsophiex » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:42 am

Since Sophie and I started out on this sexual adventure we have made rules that in the main we have stuck to however from time to time we like to push the boundaries and thats happened when my wife found a hot 23year-old guy from Leeds.

She had been talking to this hottie for a few months with threats of meets but distance from Glasgow to Leeds seemed a bridge too far and Sophie has never found the need or the desire to travel far to fuck a guy not when she has loads of offers on her own door step!
Anyway one Friday afternoon in September 2010 while on msn to this hunk he asked are they ever going to meet and she said yes cause she was keen on him. I think I then suggested why don't the two of you meet half-way (Carlisle) and stay the night together.
Until that day we had never agreed for Soph to stay over with a guy.
So on the Saturday morning Soph drove her sexy wee audi to Carlisle to a smashing hotel we paid for and met the aforementioned hot guy in the bar where they had a few drinks to ready themselves for the night ahead.

Of course I wasn't there to get vids or photos but suffice to say that Soph had a great time fucking and sucking till 3am and for the first time ever a strange guy gave her a fantastic orgasm while fucking her hard... I wish I had been there to hear her cum!
Soph tells me that the next morning her hot guy fucked her again before they went their separate ways with her driving home and as soon as possible was sitting on my face telling me about the day and night she had just experienced - yep I also had an almighty orgasm as she recollected how good her new lover had been!

The big drawback to this guy is distance as he would make a fantastic boyfriend for her to meet weekly if not more, importantly I also forgot to mention that she said this guy is stunningly good looking with a huge cock that she loved to play with and there was no doubt this guy would have to feature again in her hotwife life.

Our lives took a very positive step together soon after this as Soph became pregnant and yes I am the Dad to our first child - up till this point Soph had always had safe sex when meeting other guys. The baby meant that we obviously curtailed meeting others to enjoy the experience of the pregnancy and the subsequent arrival of a beautiful baby girl however I craved Soph meeting guys but I didn't allow it to interefere with the wee one and it wasn't until last month (December 2011) that we looked to get back on the hotwife horse so to speak.

On looking to meet again we could only start with one guy and yep Soph started chatting to the young guy from Leeds who was still as keen as ever to fuck her brains out. Soph agreed to go to Leeds at the start of December and whilst it wasn't a great success (she panicked away from baby for the first time) the sex was great and yep we broke another rule as the Leeds guy fucked Sophie bareback which again she wanted when I told her she could do anything she wanted with this guy.
On this occassion I watched him fuck her on msn and I nearly pulled my cock off as she climbed on top of him at the start and they started kissing very passionately. Their tongues were exploring each other's mouths for 5 mins then Soph started sucking on his lovely big cock before he laid her down and pushed his cock all the way into that beautiful pussy. They fucked for the next hour before they broke-up and went for something to eat and it was then that Sophie realised she was missing baby an awful lot.
Whether Soph meets this guy again remains to be seen but he has said he is still as keen and personally speaking I think Soph still fancies the pants off him - as I said it's a real pity he doesn't stay a hell of a lot closer!

The above takes us up till today, I have missed out some other adventures but all the ones here above are the main ones... my only worry is now Soph still doesn't a have a regular boyfriend although she has offers including the young guy Tom (he's early thrities now) who we had over as oart of our first ever threesome!