TIBBS Drops By

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
tomascini
Prepubescent

TIBBS Drops By

Unread post by tomascini » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 pm

I was just putting finishing touches to my lipstick when I heard footsteps marching up the stairs coming up to the bedroom no doubt. Even from where I sat facing my vanity mirror, I could tell it was Raymond because of the way he was panting. He entered the bedroom and stopped by the doorway looking at me, excited and lost for breath in his clown costume.

“He’s here, Darling,” he said to me. “His car just arrived.”

I got up and went to the window looking out into the street. True, there was a car parked in our driveway and someone leaning against it talking on a cell phone. He looked up and caught my eye and waved at me; I replied with a wave as well.

“You’d better hurry back downstairs, honey,” I said to my husband. “See he gets comfortable. I’ll be down in a minute.”

Cleo trooped back downstairs and I returned to finishing with my make-up. I dabbed some exotic perfume over my shoulders and on the ‘V’ section of my lingerie outfit I’d bought early in the week for an occasion just like this. I checked my blonde pageboy-style hair, loved the way it ran through my nail-coated fingers. I stood up, adjusted the straps of my lace stockings, then wore on my evening gown and left the room. I could hear chatter coming from the living room as I came down the stairs. I went in and smiled at our guest.

Tibbs sat at the head couch—Cleo’s favourite seat in the house—sipping a beer; Cleo, my husband, sat across from him still wearing his clown suit. Both pair of eyes turned towards my direction the moment I entered the room.

“Hi, Tibbs,” I approached my lover.

He dropped his beer, got up and welcomed me into his arms. Our lips met and my hands went around his neck and we kissed while his hands caressed my upper backside and moved downward to cup my ass. Just feeling his hands caressing my buttocks was enough to get me going wet; already I was flowing like a river inside my pussy.

“Do you like my outfit?” I turned around for him to admire it. “I bought it just for you.”

“I love it,” he said, licking his lips at me. “I really looks tight on your figure.”

He drew me into his arms once again and this time held me tight, not wanting me to escape at all. We resumed our kissing. His tongue pressed into my mouth and flicked over mine; I held his head and pressed his face against mine. I looked over his shoulder and winked at my husband who sat where he was with a hungry look in his face, his eyes on us smooching and kissing while his hand was busy wanking his cock. Tibbs pulled down my brassier and I let my evening gown slipped off my arms and fall to my feet. I guided his head towards sucking on my tits while his hands remained busy caressing and slapping my ass cheeks. His hands slid into my lace panties and I moaned as his fingers parted through my ass crack and started fingering my anal hole and reaching further downward, all the time his mouth never left sucking my tits. He moved his head from one to the other; I could do nothing but caressing the back of his head and kiss his earlobe, moaning while I did. He held up one of my legs and brought his hand around to the front and kept on fingering me. His fingers were driving me crazy; I told him this and mentioned how badly I wanted his cock.

“You want my cock, don’t you, you slut?” he asked me, coming up to my face.

“Oh yes, darling,” I moaned in response. “I want your cock so fucking bad!”

“Come here then.”

He led me towards the long couch and sat down. His t-shirt came off his head in one smooth motion while I knelt before him and began undoing his belt buckle and then the buttons of his black pair of jeans; even then his cock was fighting to be let free, I could see that. I pushed his jeans down his thighs and my eyes remained on the tent made by his cock under his briefs while I further pushed his jeans down his feet. He pushed his briefs down for me and I once again marveled at the sight of what he was packing. His cock shot out like a space rocket before my eyes and he wrapped his hand around it and caressed it before me. My mouth was already watering to get a taste of it. I came closer, my hands resting on his thighs and brought my mouth down on the knobbed head of his prick and got my first cock taste for the day; out the corner of my eye I saw Cleo inch closer from where he was perched. I slapped Tibbs’ cock against my mouth and ran my tongue up its sturdy black length then into my mouth once again it went. His hand pressed down on my head and downward I bobbed on his crotch. His cock slipped further and further into the back of my throat each time I went down on him. I was practically gagging as he made me deep-throat his cock. It was something I enjoyed doing and I loved it when he pushed his hips up, making me get more taste of it. I pulled off from him with strings of saliva hanging off the side of my mouth. I indicated at Cleo to come over. He hurried towards me and I kissed him, sharing the taste of my black lover’s cock with his mouth. I knew he wanted a taste of his cock too and I allowed him. I held Tibbs’ shaft for him while he pressed his mouth sucking the head of his cock for a while before I then shooed him away and he returned to watching us.

“Come sit on this dick, bitch,” Tibbs said to me, holding his cock in his hand like one would a knife. “I’ve got the perfect chair right here for you.”

“Oh yeah?”

I got up and came forward and crossed one leg on the other side of the couch and gradually lowered my buttocks down on him. His hands held me under, guiding me properly. I held my breath when I felt something round pierce through my pussy walls as I continued to lower myself down on him. I could hear myself exhaling loudly against his shoulder which I gripped with both hands but couldn’t listen to the sound of my cries as I pressed my buttocks down his shaft, taking everything inside me. His hands caressed my ass cheeks and gave them repeated slaps as I started moving my ass against his thighs, letting his cock slip further and further inside me.

“Aahhhh … Ooohhhh … fuck!” I whistled against my lover’s ears.

Tibbs’ hands came forward and grasped my breasts and his fingers then squeezed my nipples, fine-tuning them as if he were searching for signal waves on a radio. By this time my buttocks were pressing down on his thighs and balls and I was rocking steadily back and forth on him. One of his hand grasped my ass cheeks and I felt him slip a finger into my ass crack and fingered me that way. I couldn’t stop my moans from climbing higher than they already were. He grabbed the back of my head and brought my face to his. My mouth came open and our tongues clashed. I’ve never enjoyed kissing a man like I do with Tibbs, ever since the first time we met at my neighbour’s home and he later came around and fucked me here at mine when Cleo was out messing around.

I gave maddening grunts as I squeezed my pussy muscles around his cock; he too grunted almost in time with me. I couldn’t stop myself from bouncing and then rocking on his hard cock steadily, loving the way his shaft expanded my cunt like a hand glove. I was feeling his prick all around me, it was like a match setting me ablaze with fire and desire. I wanted him so much. I pressed his face between my tits and managed to pull my legs from behind and bring them around his backside. Tibbs lifted me up from the couch and I held onto him while he slammed his cock inside me. I couldn’t stop crying and begging for more.

He stopped, but still holding onto me, carried me up the stairs to the bedroom; Cleo came behind, bringing along our clothes.

Tibbs dropped me on the bed and held my legs apart and bent down and pressed his face between my open pussy. I couldn’t stop shaking and just like that, my body went into spasms and I came right there on his face, my juices poured out of like a burst dam. He came up for air and stuck his cock back inside me and resumed punishing my pussy. He leaned over towards me, held my face in his hands and grasped my lips with his; my hands went to his waistline and pulled him further downward to me. My legs followed suit too.
My pussy was getting the fucking it deserved. I could feel myself about to cum once more but fought to hold it back. I knew it was only a matter before my lover too came and I wanted to share the moment with him. Plus I wanted him to cum inside me. We were grunting almost in line with each other. I kissed him and licked the sweat off his chin and neck and begged him to cum inside me. I couldn’t see Cleo from where I lay, but I knew he too wanted the same thing as well. I could just picture him stroking his cock, breathing heavy too, waiting for the moment where Tibbs would fill me with his semen.

That moment eventually came. Tibbs pressed his body down on mine and kept slamming his cock harder and harder inside me till me made a groaning sound and I felt myself relax as he let go of his load. I held onto him tight and moved my hips higher against his, wanting all that cum he had to give me. More and more he spurted inside me; I could do nothing but remain where I was, gasping against his ear. When finally he pumped the last spurt of semen inside me, he pulled out of me and rolled to the other side of the bed. Cleo rushed at me from where he was and knelt before my legs and began lapping up my lover’s semen as it poured out of my cunt. Always the feel of my husband’s tongue on my sensitive clit was like water after a hot day. I caressed his head while he kept on working on me.

“Ohhhh yeah … lick that pussy, Darling,” I moaned.

My other hand went to touching my lover, feeling his drumming heart in his chest. Once again he’d give me another satisfying evening. Though I knew it wouldn’t be long before I demanded for more.