At the Doctors

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
photoman2
Prepubescent

At the Doctors

Unread post by photoman2 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 am

My wife in one of our little arguments stated how she could get any man to fuck her even if I was in the room. A few days later I accompanied her to the doctors after a short wait it was time for her to go in I followed her in to the examination room where a new young doctor sat at his desk, she told him of her problems with her chest and difficulty breathing since having a heavy cold. He asked her to lift up her t shirt so he could examine her. This she did revealing her bra les breasts the site of them naked took us both by surprise she continued pulling it completely off over her head. He reached for his stethoscope and proceeded to examine her. She then told him that she thought she could feel lumps in both her breasts. He then cupped one hand around her left breast and felt at them with the other I could tell she was aroused her nipples were standing so proud. She then lifted her foot and pressed it in to his groin as she said to him I hope you are going to finish what you have started. Moving forward her hand was rubbing over his crotch unzipping his fly she eased his cock out of his pants it was standing a good 7 inches she fell to her knees in front of him and took it into her mouth his hands went back to her breasts he was hers to command. She then stood up letting her skirt it fall to the floor now completely naked she asked should she lie on the bed for an internal examination, too which he could only mumble “yes” Both now seemed oblivious to my presence she moved towards the bed leading the doctor she lay back spreading her legs guiding his hands between her legs, his fingers went into her with ease she moaned almost in climax shouting “I want you to fuck me!” There was no going back for either of them he moved forward his trousers fell to the floor has his body went between her legs. From her expression I knew he was entering her, he pounded deeper as she wrapped her legs around him he soon came shooting his seed inside her, suddenly the reality must have hit him, what he had done with a patient, he started making apologies pulling up his trousers trying to tuck himself away. My wife got of the bed putting her arms around him she told him how she had enjoyed it and she wanted more he started to say that was impossible and it shouldn’t have happened. She released his cock dropping his trousers again to the floor as she played with him his resistance wavered he was almost on the brink of a second climax when she bent over his desk with her legs spread and arse in the air she ordered him to take her from behind. He obediently walked behind her and guided his cock into her wetness his hands clutched her breasts squeezing at her hard nipples. She was soon reaching her climax as again he shoot inside her this time there was no stooping him. He rolled her over on the desk his notes were going everywhere his mouth now found her breasts he licked and sucked at them in turn. His cock hard again was soon once more inside her she kept shouting “deeper fill my cunt” and he did. After a few moments she picked up her skirt and t shirt putting them back on she headed for the door telling him she expected a house call next week.

lightspeed186000
Prepubescent

Re: At the Doctors

Unread post by lightspeed186000 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:33 pm

photoman2 wrote:My wife in one of our little arguments stated how she could get any man to fuck her even if I was in the room. A few days later I accompanied her to the doctors after a short wait it was time for her to go in I followed her in to the examination room where a new young doctor sat at his desk, she told him of her problems with her chest and difficulty breathing since having a heavy cold. He asked her to lift up her t shirt so he could examine her. This she did revealing her bra les breasts the site of them naked took us both by surprise she continued pulling it completely off over her head. He reached for his stethoscope and proceeded to examine her. She then told him that she thought she could feel lumps in both her breasts. He then cupped one hand around her left breast and felt at them with the other I could tell she was aroused her nipples were standing so proud. She then lifted her foot and pressed it in to his groin as she said to him I hope you are going to finish what you have started. Moving forward her hand was rubbing over his crotch unzipping his fly she eased his cock out of his pants it was standing a good 7 inches she fell to her knees in front of him and took it into her mouth his hands went back to her breasts he was hers to command. She then stood up letting her skirt it fall to the floor now completely naked she asked should she lie on the bed for an internal examination, too which he could only mumble “yes” Both now seemed oblivious to my presence she moved towards the bed leading the doctor she lay back spreading her legs guiding his hands between her legs, his fingers went into her with ease she moaned almost in climax shouting “I want you to fuck me!” There was no going back for either of them he moved forward his trousers fell to the floor has his body went between her legs. From her expression I knew he was entering her, he pounded deeper as she wrapped her legs around him he soon came shooting his seed inside her, suddenly the reality must have hit him, what he had done with a patient, he started making apologies pulling up his trousers trying to tuck himself away. My wife got of the bed putting her arms around him she told him how she had enjoyed it and she wanted more he started to say that was impossible and it shouldn’t have happened. She released his cock dropping his trousers again to the floor as she played with him his resistance wavered he was almost on the brink of a second climax when she bent over his desk with her legs spread and arse in the air she ordered him to take her from behind. He obediently walked behind her and guided his cock into her wetness his hands clutched her breasts squeezing at her hard nipples. She was soon reaching her climax as again he shoot inside her this time there was no stooping him. He rolled her over on the desk his notes were going everywhere his mouth now found her breasts he licked and sucked at them in turn. His cock hard again was soon once more inside her she kept shouting “deeper fill my cunt” and he did. After a few moments she picked up her skirt and t shirt putting them back on she headed for the door telling him she expected a house call next week.

Please go on.

cthubby
Player

Re: At the Doctors

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 pm

"My wife in one of our little arguments stated how she could get any man to fuck her even if I was in the room. " ..wonder how many women could make that happen in reality even if their hubby were in the room..or would the guy be too scared to move? Probably only if they thot the hubby was too drunk to notice or care...or didn't mind.