Three Generations of Sex

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
blue4lu
Experienced

Re: Three Generations of Sex

Unread post by blue4lu » Fri May 11, 2012 3:38 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:Love your thread. Thanks.
Thank you for liking it.

blue4lu
Experienced

Unread post by blue4lu » Fri May 11, 2012 4:12 pm

I gaze into Sharon's eyes as I feel the head of my cock release my hot seed deep inside her. She gasps with every surge, her eyes staring intently into mine. She says nothing but I wonder if this is what she wanted, me cumming inside her. I release three more good spurts of hot cum into her pussy, every shot bringing a look of surprise to her face. Is she going to be upset with me for doing this? At her age is she still fertile ground? My questions are put to rest with her locking her legs tighter around my back. I feel two more weaker shots dribble from my cock. Sharon even feels those saying, "My my, for a older guy you sure fill a pussy with cum don't you?"

Her look now signals approval of my deed. I tell her, "Sharon honey, it has been a long, long time since I have enjoyed pussy this good." "I hope it has been as good for you as it has for me."

"Oh it has" she cooed. "You really had some pressure there, in those first shots." "I have never felt cum shots that intense before." As my cock softened inside her, I marveled at my good fortune in meeting this delightful redhead.

"I hope we can do this again" I say to her. She tells me that we most certainly will, "And soon." I slide out and Dick comes rushing over to get it on tape of the creampie I just left in Sharon. Rose now saunters over to the bed and says to me, "Well, I guess you know that you have completed what should be called the triple crown of fucking." The tone of her voice is not one of a woman that is ticked off but more like amazed at the irony of my having her, her daughter Jane and now Sharon.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"You just fucked my grand daughter" she replies.

I look at Jane. "Sharon is your daughter?"

"Yep" she says. "You have now had all three of us." "Three generations of family pussy." Jane then coyly asks, "Care to tell us who is the best?" I am sitting on the bed's edge and Sharon, hearing her mother's question, slides up behind me, hugging me tight saying, "Give them any answer you like, but I am laying claim to you." I turn around and Sharon and I both fall back on the bed in a long kissing embrace. Jane turns to Rose and says, "I think he gave his answer mom."

brnhornet52
Prepubescent

Unread post by brnhornet52 » Sat May 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Hi Blu,

great story. really kept my interest.