A New HW's First!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ColoCpl
Prepubescent

A New HW's First!

Unread post by ColoCpl » Tue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

Hi all,

This was my initial recount that I posted in the "Hotties" (Temptingly New Hot Wife) section and thought I'd post it here as well for more eyes to see.

A very happy and proud husband of a luscious Hot Wife!

+++++++++++++++++++++

It was everything and more, much more! While she had been with other women in the past, and following her first climax of the evening given to her at the tongue of her luscious partner, this was the first time she tasted the sweetness of another woman for herself. It was following that moment that the husbands slid in alongside the two now glowing ladies.

Totally aroused, she almost immediately took our two cocks into her hands, stroking each slowly. I then moved her hand from mine and she proceeded to take his cock into her mouth, sucking him in slowly. As I watched each inch enter her mouth, I couldn't have been surer about how great I knew she would be at this. She savored it until she had most of it in her mouth, and then began to slowly suck up and down his shaft.

While the other's wife and I were experiencing similar, I had her take her husband and coax him between my HW's legs. This was the moment! He spread her, she lifted her legs around him, and he penetrated her. Soon I heard moans of "fuck me, deep and hard," repeated over and again. I had no doubts that she was definitely into the zone. There was so much more to the evening/night/early morning; switching positions, combinations, partners. One position with his cock in her, her on top, his wife licking his cock and her clit as he fucked her. A 'scene' we have talked about in bed for a very, very long time. Now here she was experiencing it. It went on for five plus hours, in varying degrees, all ending with us sharing a bed as we slept nestled with one another.

Before the night was even close to being over, she was already talking of "the next time" and that "we need to do this more, a lot!" It was then that I knew for sure my Hot Wife had made the leap, one I had been waiting for, for many years. Our swinger encounters will surely take on a different level from now on. BTW, she already contacted the lady of the couple and they are making plans for "the next time." I can’t wait and am looking forward to her making plans of all kinds as a Hot Wife!