Me and a Couple in Rochester, NY

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
tomascini
Prepubescent

Me and a Couple in Rochester, NY

Unread post by tomascini » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Had me some fun time this past week:

I finally got to get my blog registered as a domain. Of course that don't mean much, except soon it's going to stop having that 'blogspot' in front of it and will then become a '.com'. I'm still in denial as to how far I intend running with it. Think about it: what's going to happen if someday I decide to run for public office and then some reporter finds out about this web site? Imagine the type of scandal that would bring. Of course, it's not going to give me the type of fame former Senator Edwards has … but you never know and you can never tell. Of course I'll still be writing. Erotica's in my blood, and as long as there's hot wives out there that need some satisfying and some hubbies too who just love the sight of seeing their wives being made into a slut … I'll fucking be there.
I made some connection with the folks over in AEBN Adult network, and they've created an adult booth for yours truly. Check it out when you have the time:

Thursday came around and I had to take me on a trip to Rochester in upstate New York. There's this white couple there who've been keeping tabs and steady communication with me back when I was in Nigeria. Now I'm in the U.S., of A, I figured it time I paid them a visit.

I hopped on a greyhound bus and rode the journey for eight hours till I arrived there. Rochester is a lovely city. Although I didn't have much time exploring the city but you could tell it wasn't bustling with the vibrancy that is new York City, at the same time its no quiet spot either. The couple I was supposed to meet (let's call them the Morgans) reside in the suburb part of the city called Henrietta. I got myself a cab and called the hubby who gave me directions to a motel called the Super 8 on LeHigh Station Road. I checked in there and gave the couple a call to let them know I'd arrived, just as promised. Of course neither was able to come visit me that evening cause of work and family, we decided to schedule things for the following day.

Aside from them, there was this other couple whom I was supposed to meet. The hubby wrote me a mail to come look for him and the wife at some eatery spot, but the fool neglected giving me his phone number, like he expected me to arrive there and from the description of what he and the wife would be wearing I would then guess it was them. I did call up a taxi and it drove me down to where they were supposed to be, but I couldn't find them and it pissed me off 'cause there I was looking like a fool trying to find a couple whom I couldn't tell from the crowd that was there. I got back to the motel and wrote a scathing email to the hubby and then went to a gas station next door and got some beers to end the night with.

I got a call from the hubby, Josh, the following morning. He called to say that he and the wife would be dropping by the motel to spend time with me later that evening. I told him that was just fine with me, I can wait. Later in the day I got a call from the wife, Michelle. She was at work at the time, though took the time to sneak out of her office to give me a call. She thanked me for making the trip all the way to come see her, and she was happy I wasn't like any of those guys who talk about coming to visit and yet never fulfill a promise. I told her I wasn't like that, and I couldn't wait to see what she looked underneath her clothes. That got her giggling in my ear; she too couldn't wait for us to meet.

The rest of the day went like a breeze. I went for a walk to the Market place to buy some stuff then returned to the motel later. There was a lot of older couples staying there, made the place seem like it was a joint waiting to be turned into a retirement home. I watched some TV, slept off and then woke up, walked around a bit, went out and got something to eat… anything to make the hour run fast. A good thing I tried to look at my watch less.

I got the call from the hubby sometime around 6:12p.m. He told me he'd just walked into the house and the wife will be arriving any minute and they'd both be over to visit me within the next hour. My blood was rushing like a bastard. Outside the sky gradually went dark.

The hour that was 7:00p.m., arrived. I got a call from the wife minutes later telling me they were on their way. I gave them my room number - Room 257.

I was looking out the window when I saw a maroon-colored Buick drive into the motel compound. The wife and the hubby got out the car and almost immediately I recognized the wife from the numerous pictures the hubby had sent to me. I called them to let them know where my room was situated and waited for them to arrive. I heard the knock on my door and went and opened it and let them inside.

They'd come rather equipped for the evening: the hubby had a camera and tripod stand and a nylon bag full of Budweiser beer while the wife had a flask cup full of Barcardi. She looked hot wearing a black top and skirt. I sent the white boi hubby out to go get me some pack of gum so the wife and I could sit and talk for a few minutes. She seemed kind of nervous at first and I don't blame her for that - the first time of meeting is usually the nervous stage that needs to be gotten past. We sat next to each other on the bed and I got a sip of some of her Barcardi drink, although my eyes were peaking down at her ample cleavage. She had a large pair of tits, and when I undressed her top off, they just about fell out unto my hands; her nipples erect and waiting. I noticed too she had both a 'Queen of Spades' symbol and a 'Black Cock Slut' tattooed on each of her tits. I pulled at each of them before taking a bite off each. Her hubby returned some minutes later and I told him where to sit his ass down while Michelle and I got busy.

The light in the room was low; the TV volume on mute. I got to tasting Barcardi out the wife's lips as we tongue-kissed each other. Hubby got out his camera but waited till when I told him to start taking pictures. He loved the sight of Michelle and me playing with each other. I laid her down and pressed my face between her tits; I sucked on each one like a wild lion.

I was so hard inside my jeans. I called at the hubby to come over and help me undress her. Josh did as told, helping the wife out of her skirt and light-green panties; I hung that one around the white boi's neck and told him to wear it like a necktie for me, which he did. The wife was already gasping when I pushed her to lie back on the bed and let my tongue find the entrance to her pussy. She was somewhat hairy down there, and I cursed at the white boi for not having the courtesy to give her a shave, something which all hubbies ought to do for their wives without them asking. But I got down my knees and I ate that pussy like a real man ought to. At one time I told the hubby to pass me my Budweiser beer and I took a sip of it and held it in my mouth and soaked it over her pussy while still eating her; that got her wiggling like crazy.

Though it didn't last. She wanted the real black dick and wouldn't stop moaning for it.

I came and laid on my back on the bed and brought the slut over to come sit on my face, but not before I instructed the white boi to come undo the belt buckle of my jeans for her. He came over and did just that, freeing my black cock from its prison and offering the head to the wife. I felt her mouth start to suck on me and it got me eating her pussy even harder.

The white boi too got out of his clothes - his wife ordered him to - and made him kneel before me and ordered him to open his mouth and get a taste of my cock. He seemed to enjoy himself while he did it. The wife got jealous and pushed him aside and took control of my cock once more, all the time moaning about how she just loves the taste of black cock. I told hubby to search inside my bag and he took out a dog leash and I tied it around the slut's neck and made her to keep worshiping my dick. She then looked like a 'Black-Owned' slut.

Her man went and got his camera and that was when I gave him permission to take some pictures.

I got the slut down from the bed and with the leash around her neck was pulling her around the room with her mouth stuck on my dick. She had a thick lock of brunette hair and I kept pushing it off her face because I loved watching those lips of hers being buried around my dick; she looked totally beautiful that way. All the time I kept talking to her, asking her how she loved that dick … what she'd want that black cock to do to her … how sexy and beautiful she looked. I called out at the white boi and asked if he too agreed with me on that. He too nodded his head and replied how she'd talked only about wanting my cock in her mouth and her pussy and ass and nothing more. To hear him talk like that got my dick hard even more, and I knew he too wanted a taste of it.

"Hey white boi, how about you drop that camera down and come share this dick as well!" I ordered him.

He slung his camera around his neck and came and knelt beside his wife and the both of them worshipped my cock like it was the best thing they've had. I'd take my shaft in my hand and slap it against their faces, rubbing their saliva over their cheeks and just watching them fight of that black stick. It was so amusing too hearing the wife snap at the hubby whenever he'd gotten too much taste and grabbed my dick it back from him. She grazed her teeth against my nuts and though it kind of hurt … it felt damn good too!

The white boi sat back on the floor while I got the wife back on the bed. She got on her arms and knees, bent forward with that thick juicy white ass of hers sticking up my face, looking like the world's most expensive Cadillac. I shit you not! I sunk a finger into her pussy while I pressed my tongue into her anal hole. Seconds later I added a second finger and rubbed at her clit while my tongue kept fucking her ass. The bitch was moaning like crazy, groaning about wanting the dick. She had a thick labia and it tasted soft and sweet between my lips when i pulled at it. Her hubby was down between my legs tugging at my cock; I gave the white boi some leg room and allowed him to get some licks in while I kept tongue-fucking the wife's ass.

I climbed to my feet and rubbed the head of my cock against the wife's pussy entrance before thrusting it inside. Her pussy felt real warm and cold at the same time. But it felt genuinely good too, like shoving your dick between the comfort of a pillow. I took a moment to enjoy the warmth, letting her pussy tighten around my shaft before pulling back and then shoving it back in again. I was all excitement and my heart was beating like an African drum inside my chest while the slut brought her thick ass back at me.

"Slap my ass!" she cried out with her head bent forward on the bed. "Go ahead, slap my butt!"

She didn't have to tell me that because I was already slapping those ass cheeks while slamming against her. Her hubby came and stood beside me, watching. He took a couple snapshots before dropping down his camera; he didn't want to miss sight of the action taking place. He too urged me to fuck the bitch harder … give her some of that hard black cock … it's what she's here for, it's what she's been begging for all day. The hubby still had her panties around his neck. He took it down and wrapped it around his cock and went on stroking as he watched.

The sound of her butt hitting against my lower abdomen … my hands slapping her butt each turn … her hubby coming to stand in front of her and letting her to pull at his cock while she was getting fucked from behind … it all added magic to the room. I grabbed at the leash on her neck and pulled her head back off from the bed. I smacked her butt even harder and that got her rejuvenated. I tried to get up on the bed to fuck her from above, but the thickness of her ass wouldn't enable me; nearly made me fall on my backside.

I pulled out of her, not wanting to cum right away, and to my surprise noticed I wasn't getting hard anymore.

"Yo, white boi! Better get your ass over here and do your job," I said to Josh.

I laid on the bed and the wife slumped down on her face, gasping. Both of us breathed against each other's face. She crawled half on top of me and we kissed with passion while her hubby came and knelt on the bed's edge and resumed stroking and sucking my cock back to full erection. The wife grabbed at his head and kept pushing him down on me, snapping at him to go ahead and get that black cock hard for her again. The white boi sure knew how to deep-throat a back cock, I'll tell you that. Between the both of them I could hardly tell who sucked cock the best. So enthusiastic was he and she added vigor to her own mouth works when she slid down to join him. I pulled the slut back up and sucked on her heavy pair of tits which hung over my face; her hand slipped between my kegs and stroked my cock for her hubby who was still hard at work getting me hard; the white boi succeeded at that immensely.

The slut wife, Michelle, climbed on top of me; her thick hair fell over my face and I kept having to push it back to her shoulder while she sat down on me. It was hard getting my dick between those ass cheeks of hers and her hubby was there to lend a hand, grabbing my cock and thrusting it into her wet pussy.

"Go ahead, babe," I heard the white boi talk to the wife. "Go ahead, ride that black dick!"

She was groaning and grunting at the same time while that ass rode me. I could barely get my arms around her to get a good hold on her ass cheeks; I couldn't stop slapping her butt. I love it when a woman rides me, and were it not for her hair tickling my face, I probably would have cum right there and then. My dick kept slipping out of her - her pussy was so wet from all the excitement going on in the room and we were both sweating from everything.

She came off me and we opted to take a break. Her hubby handed her the flask of Barcadi in it and gave me back my can of Budweiser. We got to talking while we sipped our drinks. They asked of how recent it was that I came into the country, and of how I got my sexual adventures started along with my blog. The wife, Michelle, was most upset that all the time the hubby and I had been communicating back when I was in Nigeria that I never once bothered to speak with her on the phone. I told her I wanted to make that my surprise. Also, I didn't want them to think I wasn't going to keep my promise in the end of coming to the U.S., to come and see them. I'm not all that good at keeping promises, but when I do make one, it's hard for me not to keep it. She told me about her place of work: how some of her white colleagues have on numerous times tried to talk her into having sex with them but being a good slut, she'd always turned them down, not wanting to get anything to do with any dick not unless its black. The hubby too supports her in this and told me of how long its been since last time she had a taste of black cock and that when she heard
I was in country she'd been itching for me to travel down their way.

The slut's hubby popped me another beer and the wife and I shared this one. I poured some of the alcohol down her neckline, watched it run like a river down her bosom. My brought my face closer and licked it off her flesh and went back to sucking on her breasts. Her man came over and sucked on her other pair of breasts. The wife allowed him for a while then pushed him off to go back to reviving my dick back, which he did. The wife and I fucked once more. My only regret was I couldn’t stay hard enough to fuck her asshole; she was definitely in need of that one. I allowed her and her hubby to fuck for a while, and took the camera and took snapshots of them (although I got to delete them later). Another time the wife climbed on top of me and the hubby came at her ass.
I couldn’t believe the time was running all this while. To tell the truth, it felt as if the night had stopped moving. The curtains were drawn closed but it was transparent enough to make out the day, and all that was behind it was darkness. Michelle wouldn't stop hollering and for a moment I got scared that the sound of her cries was going to wake up any of my neighbors at the motel and have them go complain to the staff about the noise coming out of Room 257. At the same time I hopped they'd hear, and maybe the couples close by would get to fucking too knowing that some hard fucking was going on in the room next to theirs. Sounds wicked, but that was what I had in mind.

At one time I turned the bitch over to be on her side, held one of her legs over my shoulder and just sunk my dick all the way between those folds of flesh to get at her pussy; her hubby came by her side and she accepted his dick. A while later when I'd cummed inside her, hubby came to eat her pussy while I fed her my dick. The slut rubbed her tongue down my balls and back.

Minutes later to my surprise, I felt like cumming again.

I lay on the bed next to the bitch and the hubby came to suck my cock, rolling his mouth and tongue down my shaft, deep-throating it back and forth, then rolling his tongue and lips around my bullet-head of my dick. The white boi was sucking it so damn hard, and I was gasping from it. The moment came and I pushed the white boi off and climbed on top of the wife's chest and stroked my cock hard enough till I shot my load over her tits and chin. I was shaking all over while this happened and it took some effort for me to get off the wife. When I did, I grabbed the white boi's head and ordered him to come do what he ought to do. The white boi knew it too and came to the wife's aid to clean.

"Go ahead, white boi," it was her turn to give him orders. "Clean your slut wife."
The white boi gobbled up my cum from her tits like ice cream. He slid on top her and licked off the droplets on her chin and when he was done, shared some of it with her.

"Don't forget me too, white boi!" said I.

I came forward with my cock still dripping cum and my shaft wet with the wife's pussy juice. I made them kneel before me once again and they got to sharing my cock again. I told them to do it good; they got the message and did just that.

It was past 1:15a.m., when they decided to take their leave. The hubby helped the wife dress up, left the beer for me and took his camera as well. I put on my clothes and walked with them out to where they'd parked their ride. They wife and I went on kissing while the hubby stowed things away. He took some snapshots of us; he loved the way we stood next to each other kissing. It was unfortunate I was leaving the following day, though I promised to return in the near future. And next time, it's not going to end in just one night!

We waved at each other as they reversed out of the driveway back onto the road and drove off into the night. My erection came knocking back in my pants.

THIS STORY HAPPENED FOR REAL. IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME OF THE PICS, VISIT MY SITE:

Edited by mod to remove link to a pay for videos and also remove the picture link. You can post the picture link in the hotties but you cannot advertise your videos for sale anywhere on this site.