Fiance's fetish

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
trick33

Fiance's fetish

Unread post by trick33 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:18 pm

I am brand new to this site and actually is just what me and my fiance have been searching for. A couple of months ago she came out and told me that her fetish is to have sex with multiple guys doing whatever they said while I watched. At first, I didnt know how to respond whether it was to be angry or wanting to fulfill her wish. She actually couldnt stop talking about it for a couple of days once she came out and told me. I told her I would think about it because she has always been awsome to me in our sex life. The hardest part was figuring out whether the guys be total strangers of guys we both knew. About a week later I mentioned I would ask a couple of my friends if they would be willing to be participants in this somewhat embarrassing proposition. She always told me which of my friends she was attracted to and they always hinted that they would love to have her multiple times. On a friday night my fiance and I went to a club and met up with 2 of my friends. We actually both were pretty nervous, myself actually more than her at what we were about to try to get ourselves in to. She wore a knee length skirt with no panties and a pretty basic top with no bra. After a couple of hours of course the drinks were flowing she actually brought up the topic to one of my friends as they were dancing pretty close on the dance floor. He didnt believe her and I admitted to them thats what she wanted and I was alright with it as the situation got more awkward by the minute. About 2 we left the club and went back to my house for a night cap and one of my friends spoke to me privately and asked me a couple of times if we were serious about this and I told him totally serious. One thing led to another one of my friends picked her up and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom as me and my other buddy followed. He layed her down on the bed and they both lifted up her skirt and started eating her out. I was standing in the background finally realizing that I might enjoy this myself. They proceeded to strip her naked as one of my friends was having sex with her doggy style as she was giving oral to the other. Her moans and screams were turning me on big time at this point as I realized they were having their way with my future wife. Finally one of them came in her mouth and she swallowed him dry and the other started banging her missionary and he came all over her bush. Forgot to mention, she doesnt like shaving her bush at all but they didnt seem to mind. Both of us cant stop talking about finding at least two more guys to have sex with her as we both realized this is a extreme fetish for both of us that we would like to pursue many times in the future hopefully. Glad to be aboard such a great site!

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: Fiance's fetish

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:50 pm

Great story! And, welcome to the site!

SeaGirtCuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SeaGirtCuck » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:12 pm

Welcome and with that story of yours, you are off to a good start.
SeaGirtCuck

Manasquan, NJ

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:45 pm

Thanks guys! We are actually trying to set something up for this Saturday night with the same two guys and one of their brothers. Hopefully we can make this happen and we will tell you guys about it asap.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:20 pm

Sounds like you found the right site for sharing!

LOL!

:whip:
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

enduser

Unread post by enduser » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:06 am

trick33 wrote:Thanks guys! We are actually trying to set something up for this Saturday night with the same two guys and one of their brothers. Hopefully we can make this happen and we will tell you guys about it asap.
Kewl,

Please let us know if anything happens

EU

leopards00
Prepubescent

Unread post by leopards00 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:42 pm

trick33 wrote: A couple of months ago she came out and told me that her fetish is to have sex with multiple guys doing whatever they said while I watched.

thats great. I dont know how many women have this vs get convinced from their men who have voyeuristic fantasies and look to please them. I have a lovely goddess that is similar to your woman. aint it great?

questions: is there any dominance and submission ( I dont mean hard core ) I mean does it give her a charge to see the man she loves helpless while she is enjoying herself? or ...? Did you interact at all with her when you were watching? did she talk dirty to you, or......?

Just curious!

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:00 pm

It totally turns her on to have other men do whatever they want to her while I sit back and watch. Last Saturday was supposed to be the night we set up for my friends and one of their brothers to play nice with my fiance but things came up and we had to cancel. Earlier tonight however was the time we set up and thats all my soon to be bride could think about since we woke up early friday morning. We actually had a dinner function earlier in the evening but made sure the guys would meet us at my house around 9. About 500 we went to this dinner and my fiance wore a three quarter length dress with black thigh highs and black pumps. All that was on our minds throughout dinner was what was to happen later on in the evening. We got home about 830 and the guys arrived about an hour later. We actually had a couple of drinks and were all hanging out talking for a little while when my fiance started making out with my friends brother whom she barely knew. They were really getting into it with each other and then she took his shirt off and started licking his chest and soon after she pulled his pants down and started blowing him. She was still fully clothed at this time with the dress she wore to dinner. My other two friends went over and started fondeling her. They hiked her dress up while she was still going down on him and one of them started eating out her pussy while she was on all fours on the floor. She was moaning and sucking for a long time and she kept looking up at me the whole time. The guy she started off with finally came in her mouth and she didnt let a drop spill. Her dress was still hiked up and she took it off herself and one of these guys instucted her to leave nothing but her thigh highs and black pumps on and she of course obliged. At this point I didnt know if I could make it through this without grabbing her myself and banging her. I did though and I watched these guys take turns having rough sex with her until each one of them came either on her tits or her full jet black bush that she loves to sport. This was an unbelievable night that I wish didnt end so soon but I guess we will just look forward til the next time. We both agreed a short time ago that it would be interesting to see a total stranger have sex with her and its a possibility that we are strongly considering

rock
Trainable

Unread post by rock » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:11 pm

Who knows. But this sounds genuine. If so, thanks. I hope you realize how lucky you are. As you search for the right other guy or guys to make her and you very happy, please select wisely and best of luck. R.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Sounds very HOT!
You may want to allow yourselves a dose of reality before you get a dose of the clap..., or worse.
Make sure her FB's are tested BEFORE they penetrate her, buddy, save yourselves a potential hell afterwards.
I know it's not PC, and it interferes with the fantasy, but HIV ain't no joke.

Cheers!
:whip:

ez4mylady

Unread post by ez4mylady » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:16 pm

Take care you guys have fun and enjoy life becousss we only live ones share some pic next time you go have fun sounds realy G@@D

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:45 pm

Yes, if this is all true and not just fantasy, you two have a happy life together ahead of you! Congratulations to both of you, and congratulations to your fiancee for being honest enough to ask for what she wants. She sounds like a keeper!
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:15 pm

These 2 stories are 100% genuine. Unfortunately, I didnt take pictures in either situation. I do have nude pictures of my fiance but she has to give the ok for me to show them online especially. She is 5'4 145 lbs with DD breasts and unshaven pussy. If you guys want to see them let us know and hopefully she gives the ok which I am probably sure she will.

mystic
Prepubescent

Unread post by mystic » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:19 pm

trick33 wrote:If you guys want to see them let us know

Oh, come on now, everyone knows that the laws of physics allow only one possible answer to that question!

:twisted:

mystic
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

- Albert Einstein

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:27 am

For this being a fairly new lifestyle we are quickly becoming veterans at this. For the 3rd time in 5 weeks she has fucked a guy in front of me. We were at a wedding last night and the three guys were there that she was with a couple of weeks ago. However two of them had dates and my one friend went solo. My fiance didnt flirt with my friend at all because after all we were at a wedding. She was wearing a black dress that was slightly above the knees with black heels on and looked awsome. Towards the end of the night I asked my friend if he wanted us to take him home and we both knew what was going to happen so of course he said yes. We picked up the car from the valet and she sat in front and he sat in the back. We stopped at a store on the way and she ran in to get me cigarettes. When she came back she hopped in the back seat with my friend. As soon as I started driving they began making out and feeling each other up. I pulled into a secluded spot where no one could see anything and I was really amped up. I put the light on in the car so I could see everything. He had his hand up her dress and then finally took it off her. She was sitting in the back with pink cotton panties and a pink see through bra. I was kind of surprised she wasnt wearing a thong or panties at all. He pulled her panties to the side a little and went down on her for about 5 minutes. He then turned her around pulled her panties off and fucked her doggy style. Her bra was the only thing left on and that was pulled down around her belly. She was a little buzzed with the wine that she had cause she always is more vocal when having sex. She just kept saying to him "fuck me harder" all the way til she came and then he came all over her back and hair. I couldnt wait to get her home that night and have my way with her which of course I did!

bradley

Unread post by bradley » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:54 pm

trick33 wrote:I did though and I watched these guys take turns having rough sex with her until each one of them came either on her tits or her full jet black bush that she loves to sport.
Please, please give us more details!

milfinfredbg

Unread post by milfinfredbg » Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:33 pm

Wow! Excellent stuff! Please share more with us if or when it happens again. :)

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:07 pm

I finally got a chance to take some time and post her 4th time which happened almost 2 weeks ago. We were both very intrigued by her having a total stranger so she decided to go out with her friends a couple of nights a week with full intentions of bringing a guy back to the house for her to have sex with. They go to this really nice club which is local within about 10 minutes from the house. She can always get a guy to go home with her but the part about her fiance watching made a couple of guys say no and they were kind of wierded out by that until a saturday night when she met the right guy. She called me and told me to head home cause I was out with my friends that night and at that point I knew what was going to happen. I went home and about a half hour later she arrived with a guy who was 22. He didnt seem to uncomfortable actually at all. She was wearing a pleated mini skirt with a black turtle neck tight sweater and open toed heels. She went and opened a bottle of wine and we all didnt even finish our first glass when she made the first move and got down on her knees unzipped his pants and started sucking his dick. She kept going for a couple of minutes then she took of her sweater and made him suck on her nipples. He then sat back down and with her standing put his hand under her skirt and then she lifted her skirt and she was wearing a white see through thong. He right away noticed how thick her bush was cause it was spilling out the sides of her panties and he told her he actually preferred natural women. She always told me her fetish is when a guy first lays eyes on her bush so you could see she was extremely wet and hot. He then went down on her for a while and she was moaning and panting until she finally came. Almost immediately she grabbed his cock and put it inside her throbbing pussy and he just kept pumping her on the couch for what seemed like forever until he came inside her. My heart was racing with excitement and we all finished our wine and called it a night and I gotta say nobody felt awkward at any part of the night at all. She got his number and kissed him goodnight and he said he would defintely be up for this again.

BigBeefxxx

Unread post by BigBeefxxx » Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:25 pm

Sounds like he's a keeper. Fun times ahead congrats :lol:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Glad she's settling in...!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 am

Your descriptions of your lively wife sounds much more like an advanced HW than a newbie. Since you say all this is 100% true, I have to wonder if she was a very experienced hot girlfriend before you married her.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

trick33

Unread post by trick33 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:32 pm

We arent married yet but the only experience shes had before this was when she was 18 she had a threesome with her best friend and her boyfriend. Last night I was out watching the football games with my 2 friends she had her first time with and I surprised her after the game and brought them home for her. She was somewhat asleep on the couch when we arrived and all she had on was grey cotton panties and one of my hooded sweat shirts. She was what appeared to be shocked at first but then started smiling. One of my friends got right down to business and pulled her panties off and started eating her out. The other pulled off her shirt and started sucking on her nipples. She then got into the doggy style position and was getting it from behind by one and giving a blowjob to the other. She stopped performing oral when she came and the other guy pulled out and came on her ass. My other friend then sat down and she rode him wildly for about 10 minutes until he came inside of her. After that she took a shower and we had a beer and called it a night. Great Sunday indeed!

cum4me
Virgin

Unread post by cum4me » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Very HOT story real or not. I tend to believe a lot of these stories given we, my wife and I have "played" while married with other couples, males and single females that some probably wouldn't believe either. But having actually had sexual adventures with other people I feel a lot more is plausible than not. If open to the sexual possibilities of what can be done between consenting adults then we're only limited by our own imagination and obviously the laws governing our state or communities we live in, lets not forgot we live in a sexually uptight society.
The premise of this story strikes a cord in me. I would love have my wife reveal to me this type of fantasy of having multiple men sexual use her for their pleasure....and of course her. Anything goes, except pain. She wants me there to see her in such a sexually submissive state being fucked, ravaged completely pleasure at the hands of multiple men. In my mind it does involve lots of cum. Her swallowing loads taking hot loads in her pussy and even having them cum all over her body as I watch it all, thinking how much I can't wait to get her alone later.
Love to love her

targettarget
Prepubescent

Unread post by targettarget » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:53 am

As there is 0 negative emotion expressed by either your girlfriend or friends I would have to call this a fake. There is no way that this would run so smoothly.

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:46 am

targettarget wrote:As there is 0 negative emotion expressed by either your girlfriend or friends I would have to call this a fake. There is no way that this would run so smoothly.
It is quite obvious that you are another that has not read the forum rules.
2.1) Though shalt not call out another user for well written fiction presented as fact. At the very best it is rude. If you don't believe a "true story" is true just move on to the next thread or keep your trap shut. Yes, I appreciate a true "true story" as much as the next guy, but so much of this lifestyle is unbelievable to the common man that it is ridiculous for any of us to make grand pronouncements about the writings of another. Such pronouncements interfere with the flow of thoughts around here and may make newbies hesitant to post. Result? I've fucking had it with this BS. I *will* be looking to make an example out of somebody. Get it?
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules