I did his wife and she was good!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Re: I did his wife and she was good!

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Lori looked at George and me then stood up and said we need to get more comfortable. She grabbed my hand and lead my to the bedroom. George followed.

Once we got in the bed George and I were all over her. George started eating her and I was kissing her and fondling her tits.

Then I got I up and placed my cock near her mouth and she grabbed it and started sucking it. I was watching George eat her while i was fucking her mouth at the same time. This was like wild dream.

I am serious when i say that i couldn't believe that this was happening! I never expected Lori to get so uninhibited and never in my life ever pictured her doing this with me and George! I don't know why but i really don't think she would have ever done this with Rick and me!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Very hot. We have not done the threesome yet but I can visuallize my reserved V being just this way with a couple guys. I know she wants it I just have to get her to admit it at the right time. More. More.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 am

George got up and and we both repositioned Lori so she was kneeling doggy style. I laid back on the bed and Lori went back to licking my balls and up the shaft of my cock, she did this for a while then put me back in her mouth and slowly swallowed me as deep as she could.

George was kneeling behind her and had is fingers inside her. He was fucking her with his fingers and watching her as she got into sucking my cock. This went on for a few minutes until I saw George position himself behind her. He grabbed his cock and ran it up and down from her ass to pussy a few times before he entered her. When he finally buried his cock all the way in Lori stopped took my cock out of her mouth and moaned. She had her eyes closed and was engrossed in the fucking that was being delivered by George. I got up from the bed to message her clit while George slowly fucked her.

When I touched her clit it was wet and hard as a rock. I just rubbed it slowly with one finger on each side in a vee shape while I watched George. He now had both of his hands on her hips and kept and shown pace of fucking her. Then he started pulling his cock all the way out of Lori. He would wait for a second or so them enter her again and bury his cock into her. Lori was moaning with pleasure.

When he pulled out of her I would slide my fingers into her. He saw what I was doing and we started a rhythm. When his cock came out my fingers went in. When he saw my fingers come out he pushed his cock in. Then he kept his cock inside her and picked up the pace. I thought he and Lori were both going to have an orgasm at the same time but I think he knew he couldn't hold back so he pulled out and we turned Lori onto her back.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:19 am

Once on her back Lori spread both of her legs open and placed both arms above her head. I slid my hands inside each of her thighs to do her pussy and played with her clit for a moment. George did something interesting.

While I was working her pussy he held both of her arms so she was restrained by him. That seemed to excite Lori because she started lifting her hips up into my fingers when he did that. I knew she wanted penetration so I pulled my fingers out. When I did that she pulled both of her legs up towards her chest. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. George was watching my every move. His involvement at this point was only to restrain Lori while I did whatever I wanted.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:28 am

I worked my cock on Loris clit and then moved it to the entrance of her pussy. I teased her like this for a until her body movements told me she was begging for me to enter her.

I entered her tight pussy very slowly. Lori was wet as hell. So wet I was thinking that George came inside her, even though I never heard him groan. So after several strokes thinking I was doing sloppy seconds. Then I looked at his cock and it was still hard as a rock! This was Lori providing the natural lubrication and she must have been in sexual overdrive!

George continued to watch as I was I push up position. I had both of my hands on each side of her and my rock hard cock in her without touching her body

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 am

I continued to keep my body off of Lori while my rock hard cock penetrated into her tight wet pussy. I looked up at George and he was watching intensely only now he was jerking off. Lori had her hand on his balls and watched him.

Lori never took her eyes off of George. She was focused on George jerking off. Then Lori reached over with her other hand to assist him. When she rolled a bit I pulled out to allow her the free movement to do what she wanted to him.

I was wondering what Lori’s next move was going to be. Now for a short moment I am on the sidelines only watching. Lori got on her knees like she was going to start blowing him. Instead she just used her hands to assist him masturbate. I reached for her sweet looking ass and rubbed it.

In less than a minute Lori positioned George so he was flat on his back. And his cock was straight up. Then she moved on top of him. I backed off just to watch. It was fucking awesome seeing this moment of intense sex.

Lori straddled him and then ran the lips of her pussy up and down his shaft. She didn’t let him enter her. I was rock hard watching this. I was also wondering if Rick gets this treatment. If he does he’s a very lucky man. I was wishing that it was me under Lori.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:06 am

A side note before I continue.

Rick has been reading all of this. He also indicated that Lori is going to read it too which will be exciting to recall the events.

He obviously knows Lori very well, much better than George or I. I know that they are in love. I assume he may even recognize some of the things I've described here from their many years together. But in a text message from him I learned something interesting. He said that Lori never wanted to be restrained. He said that she always wanted to be in control.

That moment George gently held Lori’s hands back while I enjoyed her was cool. I will tell you the look on her face and the feeling in the room was that she loved every second of it even though it didn’t last more than a minute or so. More importantly she did nothing to resist. And if she did George would have just loosened his grip.

So there you go Rick! You learned something about Lori that only Rick and I experienced! And again… what we saw was her total pleasure.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:45 am

We keep thinking about doing a threesome and from what I read on here a random one is better than one well planned. Was this hot encounter random or did Lori set it up with purpose? How ever the setup it is on hot story.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:47 am

Lori,

If you do read this it would be exquisite if you would share your memories of this evening’s pleasure. For us, hearing the story from the lady’s perspective is unquestionably the most erotic manner of reliving such an adventure.

Z

PS the image of you which is being created here is lovely

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 am

George had his hands on Loris ass pulling her closer to his cock while she slid back and forth on his shaft. Then Lori raised her ass up. When she did that George's cock sprang straight up and without any hands Lori lowed herself onto him! When his cock made it past the entrance to her pussy George pulled her ass down so he could bury himself into her! I was about to loose it watching this! It was so damn hot!

Lori started the fucking process. It was like she wanted to position his cock where it felt the best. Sometimes she would almost let it come out of her. Then at times she would stop halfway. Other times some would swallow all of it and then just keep it inside without moving!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:53 am

Army this was not planned. The only thing planned was a message.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Zoe, Lori is not a member here. And based on my last conversation with him I'm not too sure that Rick is going to show her this.

But I agree. I would really like a response from a female on this.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:52 pm

I couldn't sit back any longer. This live sex show was making me crazy to get inside Lori!

I moved up behind her ass as she was riding him. I thought about sticking it in her ass or maybe into her pussy along with George. However I learned the hard way (once upon a time) not to just stick it up a girls butt unless it is either agreed upon first or if she asks for it up the ass. Even at that it takes a little warm up to go there. But I thought it couldn't hurt to just get my finger wet and touch it a bit.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 pm

Then I thought about just sliding it inside along with George. I've done this before with my wife but I knew the guy very well and I know my wife very well. It worked out very good. But I didn't know George and I didn't want to interfere with what was obviously enjoyable to both Lori and George.

While I was assessing my options, George started thrusting harder and faster while his hands were pulling Lori onto his hard cock. It was less than a minute when I heard him groan and he emptied his load inside her. It knew it was time for me to back off. But Lori still had energy.

She rolled off George pretty quickly. She was on her back now. When. She raised her legs up, that was my ok to get on top and slide it in. I didn't hesitate, I was inside her really wet pussy in a second!

It felt so good sliding in her tight, wet pussy I knew this wasn't go to take too long. When she grabbed my ass and pulled me into her I did it. I finished inside her. Lori and I laid there for about a minute. It was over. It was awesome. It was something I will never, ever forget.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:44 pm

I would like to do follow up with Ricks take on this whole experience... if he agrees. He and I have texted each other and had at least one phone conversation about this. And I also text with Lori. She knows what happened and already told Rick about this experience.

Rick indicated that he wants remain anonymous. I am ok with that. Lori doesn't visit this site and probably will never read this.

Lastly, this was not a story that I took too lightly. And My wife knows about this. In no way did I want to create any problems with a couple we consider to be in our best friend circle. Rick knows this and this was the reason we had the phone conversation. Right now everything is fine. And I hope it stays this way.

Thanks for all your favorable emails and kind comments.

If any of you feel like this helped your relationships or found it to be a worthwhile post let me know.

Frankly ...Please no judgmental bashing or other negative stuff. What happened...happened.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm

I enjoyed following your story. Seems you have a very pleasant memory of an exciting encounter.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Wistful you summed it up very well. Thank you.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 am

Oops, double entry
Last edited by MarknSusan on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:41 am

I spoke with Rick yesterday via text. He said that this story made him understand things about his wife he didn't know. He also,said it made him very horny for Lori. In fact he said that they
had some wild sex because of this.

This presents some questions that I've been thinking about. For instance:

Rick says he has tried to tie up Lori but she wouldn't let him. But she let George restrain her by holding her arms while I enjoyed her. I assume George was pretty gentle with her when he did that. I assume that Lori would have let us know quickly if it wasn't fun. But my take on it was that she loved it. It didn't happen long, but she loved it. Maybe the mood just made her feel comfortable enough with us?

I didn't ask Rick but I believe that this is the first threesome Lori ever had. Why did she get so wild with George and I and not with Rick and some other guy (like me...smile) at some point in there long term relationship? Rick has had a few threesomes with my wife and I and they were all very enjoyable.

Some other thoughts. I wonder if I would have slid my cock in her ass if she would have let it happen?

I also wonder if I slid it in her pussy at the same time she rode George, would would he have objected?

When I did DP my wife (vaginal) it went great. After we were done her boytoy said "I always wondered about doing that. It felt good!

I have been considering describing my encounter with Lori what we were diving in the Florida Keyes.

Rick already knows about that encounter but gave me a thumbs up,to describe it here. If there is any interest here I may do it. The cool part is the encounter was outside in the open air.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:38 am

This is such a hot story. Why didn't you finish it?

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:50 am

Mmmmmmm. Such a delicious story. Too bad there haven't been any updates.

JR