I did his wife and she was good!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

I did his wife and she was good!

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:07 pm

This a real story. I'm telling it here because I want her husband to really know what happened. He's a friend of mine, a member here and I want him to know what really happened with his wife and me. He knows I'm writing this and I asked him if it was ok before I started this thread. Hes ok with it.

The story will take a little time because I can only fill it in when I have the time.

He and his wife are very good friends that we've shared many good times with. Our boys are friends with their son and we even traveled together with them on vacations and other trips.

Early in the beginning of our relationship with them my wife and I noticed they had some wild tendencies. The husband used to flirt with my wife and my wife would flirt with him. We had gotten naked in thier pool and stuff like that, but that was about it for a few years. That changed. And this is about what changed.

His wife is a fox. She has a body that is awesome. And she knows it. I suspect she gets hit on often because of it.

But she never flirted with me. In fact i dont think that she's the type of woman that flirts. She's one of those prim and proper types that seem like a prude until you get in the sack with her. However she gives out signals. It might be a smile, gesture or subtle things like that.

Those signals are what I picked up on. But I wasn't really 100% sure. I had that feeling that I was reading her correctly but I was a bit worried to make a move. And I didn't want to make a move that would hurt our relationship.
Last edited by MarknSusan on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wistful

Re: I did his wife and she was good!

Unread post by Wistful » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm eager to hear more. How long ago did this happen? And why is it particularly important the full details be recounted to him now, and in print?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:18 pm

This particular encounter happened about 12 years ago. He has asked me for details a few times.

I've told him what we did, but it was an abbreviated version. Writing what occurred allows me to better describe the feelings between me and his wife at the time we had sex.

I will add more to this story as my time permits.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:08 am

As it worked out my concern with making a move on his wife's and hurting our relationship was easily solved. I wasn't sure if he knew I wanted to fuck his wife or if he just had the fantasy of having his wife get fucked by someone else but he mentioned it to me.

Im not sure when it first happened but we were at a party at our home or there home when he point blank said to me something like "hey, know you know something? I'd like you to to screw Lori". At first I thought he was just kidding or was thinking that maybe it was the alcohol? After a hesitation (trying to figure how how to deal with that question) my response was pretty basic. Although i don't recall my exact comment I recall looking at him to see his expression said something like "really?"

He responded back some thing like "yes, I'm serious". That was pretty fuckin cool. I never have anyone ask me to fuck thier wife before! And I felt honored that he asked, particularly if you saw his wife! I don't recall any further discussion. I think that I may have changed the subject because I was still processing the thought and didn't want to sound too excited and scare him away!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:19 am

The next few days I thought about his comment. I don't know why but I never told my wife what he said to me. I played out the thought of how it would happen. And when it would happen. I had never cheated on my wife and I think he knew that. So I figured it would have to happen when the four os us were together. The other concern was how my wife would handle it if I fucked Lori.

My wife and I weren't newbies with getting naked or having sex with other people but we had a rule. That rule was that we would only have sex while we were both there and involved somehow. The other rule was no intercourse. Although those rules have changed for us now, at least that was our understanding at that time. I respected it and so did my wife.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:29 am

It must have taken a year or two before it happened. Over that period of time he mentioned it several times.

One night he and his wife came down to our home in Palm Beach. We had a few drinks and he mentioned it to me again. It was like a light switch turned on and I remember my exact response. I looked back at him and said "ok, I'm going to fuck her tonight" I still think about that response today.

How was I so confident that I was really going to fuck her that night? I don't know why i said it like that but I did. And somehow I knew I was going to do it.

But first let me say again that she's a hot chick with a very hot body. And gain she wasn't a flirt. But I did get those little signals from her that night. I don't recall if if was her smile or if i just sensed a mood that she maybe wanted to play. I didn't tell my wife. She was there but I said nothing to her about him wanting me to fuck Lori.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:02 am

The four of us were upstairs on our deck overlooking the water. We have chaise lounge chairs up there and it's one of our favorite places to hang out before we call it a night. This deck also wraps around to our master bedroom which has sliding glass doors.

I knew exactly how I was going to seduce her. I went over to her and started messaging her back. She loved it. So I just asked if she would like an all over message and of course she accepted.

I knew my wife was ok with me messaging her, and she also knew Lori would be naked in our bedroom with me.

Lori followed me to our room. My wife and he went downstairs to fix another drink.

When we got to our bedroom I didn't have to say a thing she just started unbuttoning her top. I was watching how easily she was disrobing with me enjoying her body. Then she dropped her pants and turned towards me and smiled. At this point she's only wearing a matching bra and thing panties. I wanted to just grab her and take those undergarments off in the worst way! However when she turned towards me I just looked at her hot and watched as she looked down and broke off eye contact and reached behind to undo her bra.

When she had it undo me she looked back at me to see my expression when she exposed her breasts. I said nothing. I smiled back and just took in the sight of those gorgeous tits of hers. So here she was wearing nothing but a small thong.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:24 am

I wasn't sure if she was going to lay on the bed with the thong panties on or not. So at this point, while i was still facing her I went up to her and put my hands on her shoulders and messaged them only for a few seconds. Then I moved my hands down her arms to her hands. Keeping her hands close to her body I touched her hips and gently put my hands on her panties. I stopped just for a second or so to she if she would stop me. She said nothing but gave me this smile that said "take them off!"

I gently slid her panties off and looked down at her shaved pussy. I was in awe. She quickly laid on our bed face down. I had to get a good look before I started the message.

She has a different build than my wife and I was noticing her subtle differences. However my wife and Lori both have beautiful butts that are somewhat similar. She had an all over tan which was no surprise because I knew she laid out naked to tan.

I got the message oil and started on her shoulders. I worked on her shoulders for a while before I got to her ass. I couldn't wait to touch it. It was so soft and firm and when I rubbed I heard a very slight moan. Then I moved to her legs and feet before patting her butt and telling her to turn over.

When she rolled over she never opened her eyes. I started on her shoulders again but quickly moved to her breasts. Again I got a soft moan. I finished massaging her breasts by gently pulling on her nipples. Again I got a moan of pleasure. At this point I could feel some sexual energy being shared between us.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:35 am

I went from her breasts right to her feet and then moved up messaging her legs. As I massaged her thighs she surprised me by spreading her legs! Wow! That got my attention!

I took that as a signal to message her pussy but I was careful to slowly move my hands towards it and see what her reaction was. I messaged all around it but avoided touching her clit then I saw her move her hips pushing her pussy up towards my hand. I had every intention of touching her clit but held off to tease her a bit. She moved her hips again only this time she grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy! Wow, wow, wow! That was a great signal!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:44 am

I played with her pussy and started to finger her. She was wet and i noticed that she had a very tight pussy. I could feel her tighten up her pussy even more when I pulled my fingers out, then she would loosen up,for the in stroke. This was an awesome feeling!

That's when I spoke to her. I said "I want to make you cum". She said nothing. I went to our nightstand and got my wife's vibrator. I started using it on her for about a minute when she took it from my hand and used it on herself. At this point I took my clothes off.

She watched as I dropped my pants and my cock sprang to attention. She kept working the vibrator and never took her eyes off my cock.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:28 am

Please continue! :)
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 am

I got on the bed, between her legs and rubbed my cock against her pussy while she used the vibrator on her clit. I just held the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy and she moved her hips up and down while she held the vibrator against her clit. I thought she was going to climax at any minute. She never opened her eyes.

With her legs spread wide I could feel her pushing herself towards my cock. But I just held the head of my cock at her pussy. I didn't want to enter her quickly because she had the vibrator and was obviously enjoying this whole experience. Again, she into the sex with such intensity that I was was expecting her to climax at any time.

Then she put the vibrator to the side and grabbed my hips pulling me inside her. The feeling was incredible! She was wet and tight and I buried my cock into her pussy. When I was all the way in I held it there for a second then slowly pulled all the way out. She pulled her legs up into the air so I could get in deeper and I buried my cock into her again. It felt so good that I wanted to fuck her slow. I had to feel all of her movements as we were fucking each other. It felt like she was sucking my cock with her pussy!

Then I saw her open her eyes and look at me. I felt pure lust in her eyes and then I went down and kissed her softly while we slowly fucked each other. The soft kiss turned into a deep French kiss and I picked up the pace. Now instead of us fucking each other I had control and fucked her faster and a bit harder with each stroke into her tight pussy. The passion with the kissing and feeling of her pussy was too much and I came inside her. When I did, she moaned and put her hands on my ass. She held her hands on my ass so I wouldn't pull out too soon. I just kept my cock inside her for a couple of minutes then pulled out.

Not a word was said. We both looked at each other as I stood up and put my clothes on. She stayed on her back watching me until I was dressed. Then I reached out to her hand and pulled her up. She smiled with a real big grin this time. But she said nothing.

She got dressed as I left the room and went outside to see my wife and her husband.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 am

The night was pretty much over after I went outside but there was a strange twist. My wife was not too friendly and I sensed some bad vibes.

The next morning she told me she was pissed off because I had intercourse with Lori. Apparently my wife and Loris husband were watching us through the sliding door and she saw what I did. I felt bad because I broke two rules. But it turned out to be a bittersweet thing.

That event made us question why we we had the rules to begin with. It was at that point we decided the rules were longer in effect. If we wanted to have full blown sex; either one of was now allowed if the feeling was right. But we had to be honest and tell each other what happened if we weren't both there.

The other interesting effect is that my wife wanted details of what it was like to do Lori. I pretty much described what I've posted above and it made my wife horney as hell! We screwed like rabbits for about two weeks after that!

The strange thing is I asked my buddy if Lori and he had discussed what we did. To this day he says she never mentioned it. I still find that a bit strange but, it is what it is.
Last edited by MarknSusan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 am

The sex that I had with his wife was very good. The good news is that it also sparked up sex with me and my wife. So the end result was good for us two. I know that my buddy is pleased because he wanted it to happen too and certainly Lori enjoyed it even though she kept it to herself all these years.

Sometime after that my buddy and Lori invited my wife and I to a swingers get together where we met a few other couples. This party was pretty cool. The couple that hosted the party had a home on the water about 2 miles from our home. The property was large and landscaped very well.

There was a bar with a bartender and people just kind of mingled and skinny dipped in the pool. They also had a made made stream that ran from the bar area over to the pool which was kind of cool.

We were socializing and introduced to another couple that was about our age at the time. The guy was a fireman and to keep his privacy I will just call him George. I guess this guy George was known to most of the people there. He was a smooth and quiet type of guy.

Wistful

Unread post by Wistful » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 am

Your story stays very interesting.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:05 am

Thank you Wistful. I will be adding to this at the request of Rick, Lori's husband.

I've only had sex with Lori on 4 different occasions. The first time was at our house described above. The second time it was thier house when Rick was out of town, the third was in a Limo with my wife and Rick and the last was on our boat in the Florida Keys.

Rick knows about what we did but hasn't heard all the details so I agreed to document it here.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 pm

At this point I need to go back to the swinger party close to our home in Palm Beach because it fits into the future events.

Anyway, we start the evening with George, his wife (both new acquaintances to my wife and me), Lori, Rick, my wife and I. After the welcome to our hosts we ended up sitting on the dock by the water. After about 5 minutes Rick, George and my wife decide to head to bar for another drink.

This leaves me with Lori and George’s wife, who to me appeared that she was not into the scene.

Lori on the other hand seemed like she was ok with the social atmosphere. She was looking very good, but seemed to be trying to keep Georges wife entertained and it wasn’t fun to me.

So my wife and the guys never returned to the dock. After about 20 minutes, I left in search of my wife and more action. I found it about halfway to the bar.

Here’s my wife wearing what could best be described as a “sexy swinger type” dress with no panties sitting between Rick and George, alone by this “man made stream”.

My wife had her legs apart, Rick was playing with her pussy and George has his hands on her tits. When I show up she does absolutely nothing to hide anything. Her legs remain apart. She looks at me, smiles and asks me how it’s going. Then she indicated that she was a bit bored with the atmosphere. I agreed and discussed a change of venue.

My wife and I have learned that sometimes things may seem sexy and wild, but if the mood is not there, or if it doesn’t click, its time to exit. We did.

As boring as it may sound we left (with Rick & Lori) because we didn’t feel like we fit into the crowd. I really forget what the hell we did after we left but I just don’t recall anything really wild.

At a later date George becomes part of this story. Like I mentioned earlier, he was kind of quiet, but smooth. He had that type of personality that made people feel comfortable and was not a threat. Lastly, the girls thought he was attractive.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:54 pm

It's now a few (or maybe even several) weeks later and it’s a workday, not a weekend.

I planned on meeting my wife for lunch. When I walked into her office she was on the phone with Lori. I sat down and watched as she made funny gestures to me until she could get off the phone.

Near the end of the conversation I hear her say to Lori, something like "maybe you need a message". Then she looks at me and smiles. Not even knowing what is going on, I jumped into the conversation and said "I agree!" Those simple comments set the stage and the chips began to fall in the right direction.

At my wife’s direction (twist my arm) I ended up at Rick and Lori's that late afternoon/early evening. My wife didn’t want to go. The boys and their school stuff.

I thought "no problem". I'll have a beer with Rick; probably message Lori and would be back home somewhat early. I needed a break too.

Somehow it seems like it's always the stuff that’s not planned that turns into a really good time. And this was not planned. I can sum it up in two words: Holy crap!

I'm not sure if my wife had any idea if something would happen with Rick, Lori & me or not. But I went there. It was something I will never forget!

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:02 am

When I knocked on the door Lori answered . She was wearing a tank top with no bra and a pair of short tight pants. She looked hot as usual.

The very first thing is asked was "is Rick working late?" She said that didn't know and didn't say anything else about him. Then she asked if I wanted a drink.

Both of sat at thier bar shooting the bull and I sensed these signals from her like she wanted to get frisky. Nothing big just subtle things like smiles and gestures. But I knew that that is her style.

My next question was about her back and the need for a message. She said she was really looking forward to it. So was I!

It was quiet in the home with some soft background music so visualizing her getting naked for the message. Then I asked again when Rick was getting home and she said something like next Friday or Saturday, then followed up with her son was at a friends house or something.

After about 10 minutes at the bar I went up behind her and started to rub her shoulders and then worked down her back. She leaned forward and commented that it felt great. She still had that tank top on and I was just getting ready to lift it up when there's a knock on the door.

My freaking heart stopped! The mood was going great and I am thinking that her son just got back or maybe a nieghtbor or someone else is going to interrupt us what could have been an interesting night.

I asked if she was expecting anyone and she said yes. It was George. That smooth quiet swinger guy. I thought what the hell is he doing here?

He comes in and is pleasant as usual and she offers him a drink. The three of us start shooting the bull but after about 10 minutes George hands Lori a joint.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:15 am

When she accepts the joint Lori responds that its perfect timing. Then she excuses herself to go out back and light it up.

So here I am with George feeling just a little awkward when he asks me if I always make visits to see Lori when Rick is out of town, then he laughs and I laugh too. Still feeling a bit awkward I just come clean and tell him my wife sent me here for clinical reasons! He looked at me a bit funny and I said I was going to give Lori a message because her back was hurting. I also let him know that I thought Rick was going to be there when I arrived.

I like George but I was hoping that he would leave once Lori got back inside. He just hung around and made himself another drink. Lori didn't seem to care and seemed very comfortable with both of us there.

Now I'm watching her when she interacts with George. She's giving him the same subtle signals as I was getting. I wasn't sure if I should hang in there for a while or just bail out and call it a night. I am not sure but i think Lori picked up my signals that maybe it was time for me to leave.

She looks me squarely in the eyes and says she looking forward to the message. I was not leaving.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:44 am

We move from the kitchen area into the living room and I sit right next to Lori. George sits in a chair facing us. I immediately started messaging Lori's back hoping that George gets the hint that its time for him to go.

The mood changed when the three of us change the conversation to the subject of sex. I forget what we discussed but it was a definate mood changer. More importantly the subject of sex came from Lori, not George or me. Up until that time I felt like George, even though a very nice gentleman was kind of the intruder.

I was wondering what my next move should be. I didn't want to wait too long for fear that the mood could change back and we would loose the electricity with the three of us. I was also wondering why Lori's mood seemed like she was a woman on the prowl. That's not her style. I never saw that mood before and I've never seen it since.

Looking back, its almost as if with Rick and her son not around she wanted to experience something less restrictive. Maybe she felt that at this moment she didnt have to be prim and proper? Maybe it was the liquor and the pot? I don't know but if I could ever replicate that mood again it would be awesome!

Marie
Prepubescent

Unread post by Marie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:20 pm

I hope you finish this story.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Marie, Thank you. I'm trying not to leave you or anyone else hanging on a limb too long. I just need time to recall the thoughts and post them accordingly. Here we go...

As the conversation about sex continued we also had some good laughs which continued to loosen things up a bit more. I also sensed that Lori was getting more comfortable with my hands on her back (outside her top) so I moved my hands underneath her tank top and continued the back massage.

As I moved my hands up to her shoulders her top moved up also. I saw George watching because I was exposing her beautiful breasts. She didn’t stop me so I pushed the limit a bit. With each stoke up her back I raised her top just a little bit more. George watched like a hawk looking for prey.

The laughing and conversation was also good and getting a little more risqué.

I finally decided that maybe I should try remove her top with an excuse that I could do a better job with the message. But Lori beat me to the punch. She blew us away by sitting up and then said something like “let me get rid of this top, it feels better!”…No shit! It looked better too!

George and I agreed that she did the right thing! All of us laughed. The mood was good.

At this point with Lori was topless in front of George and me. However, those short pants were still on her goddess body.

I just had this feeling that it was time to pull Lori back in my arms and move my hands from her back to her tits. As I did that, we never missed a beat with our conversation. The sexual electricity was increasing, I could feel it and I think George and Lori felt it too. You’d have to be there to know what I mean by this.

Then I slowly moved my hands all over Lori. I was slowly caressing her soft beautiful hips and thighs. Again George kept his cool. The conversation never missed a beat. And still George couldn’t keep his eyes off of us.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:50 pm

At one point I leaned over and kissed Lori on the mouth. It started out as a light kiss but became a more passionate French kiss. After i did that I sensed that George felt left out. The three of us were syncing pretty well then the passion shifted to Lori and I when that kiss became more intense.

I think that it was at that point that George realized that he had a choice to either join into the heat of the moment or just back off and let Lori and I do our thing.

Being the smooth guy he was, he didn't back off. He moved from the chair to the couch and started to rub Loris feet.

Not a word was spoken from this time on. It was like we went into a time warp or something. I could sense that the sexual energy was very high in that living room. The three of us were somehow connecting. And Lori was at the center of our energy.

As George worked on Loris feet I stayed focused on her hips and then slipped my hands to her crotch. Her short tight pants allowed me to feel her almost like she had nothing on.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:10 pm

When I lightly touched Loris crotch a few times she moved her hips up towards my hands, almost pushing my hands towards her pussy. I knew that I had to pull her pants off. Her movements said that she wanted that. I wanted my hands on her naked body.

Right about the time I was ready to slip my hands under her pants George moved his hands from her feet to her waist. Then he grabbed her pants and gently pulled then down while she lifted her ass up to allow then to be easily be removed.

When her pants came down it exposed her smooth saved pussy. She wasn't wearing any underwear. Now she was completely naked between two guys that had all of their clothes on!

Lori reached up to the buttons on my shirt and tried to take my shirt off. I got the idea and finished the job. Meanwhile George obviously also got the hint and stripped naked without any hesitation. When he took his pants off his cock stood up hard as a rock.

I figured it was time for me to get naked too, so i just stood up stripped off my pants off. Now the three of us are naked with Lori as the center of attention.