The wife's old boyfriend shows up for the holidays

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
clarity13
Prepubescent

The wife's old boyfriend shows up for the holidays

Unread post by clarity13 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:13 am

It's the holiday season and I've sat here in this house listening and watching my wife hookup with her old boyfriend who -- of course! -- happens to be very well endowed. My story started here -- http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21414 -- if you want to read a brief description of how my wife started cuckolding me. The two relevant/representative photos are here: http://imgur.com/a/JzK7n

She's barely talked to me in the past three weeks, but I should have seen the signs. Right after dinner, she would take her phone and hurry to the bedroom and close the door behind her for the night, and from then on all I heard was giggling here and there. But I didn't know "he" would show up on our doorstep for the holidays and plan to stay longer than I imagined.

I love my wife, but it's obvious that's not enough. While I can provide almost any material good she wants, I can't give her what her heart and body desires -- true love and true lust. I'll admit my 4-incher can never please her like his thick 10-incher does. But it has been an uncanny experience to hear the sheer sounds of mind-blowing orgasms that come from my wife's mouth. Most of the time she sounds like she's in ecstatic pain when accommodating him several times of day of the sex he needs. They're both as insatiable as teenagers. When they're not fucking, she's sucking him, and when she's not sucking him, she keeps her hand on his cock.

I would think they would get tired, but he's fucking a tight pussy whereas when she lets me between her legs twice a year -- for our anniversary and my birthday -- I can't feel anything and nor can she from my "little boy penis" as she says I have.

They've been out shopping, dining, traveling, and god knows what else the past 7 days. When she's been home, he's barely come out of the bedroom and she's hardly put on a stitch of clothing. I heard the door close upstairs and thought they had left again, but when I went upstairs, only he had left for a bit. She, however, was in the living room on the phone to her girlfriend describing every inch of him to her and emailing his photos to her. Turned out, he went to the spa, but when he returned several hours later, he walked in as if he were mad, yelling, "Lori, NOW!"

Then I heard them arguing. Then I heard a hard slap, and a thud hitting the floor. Oh fuck no, I thought, I hoped this guy hasn't gone crazy. It was briefly quiet, and then I heard at least 15 of the hardest slaps I've ever heard with my wife screaming and choking on her tears. "No, no, no, no, no, no" she repeated breathlessly, as if trying to stop a violent attacker. Again, "No, no, no, no, no, no" followed by "Aeeeeeeiiiiiiiiioooowwwww! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

My heart was pounding so hard I could barely hear her as I tiptoed toward her bedroom. The door was ajar a few inches and I saw him tearing into her, plowing his absolutely ridiculously thick cock into my pretty little wife. He was relentless, as if he was trying to hurt her, not just fuck her again. His two favorite positions were pinning her down on the bed and bending her over the side of it. This hair-pulling, ass-slapping, rape-sex went on for a good 35 minutes until he came inside her, no condoms for him unlike she makes me wear! As he lay breathing heavily on the bed, she moved down and cleaned his penis, sucking him until he was semi-hard.

Later that night, he left to go buy some liquor and she came out of her bathroom naked. Her face had the indelible black-and-blue print of his four fingers from the first slap. And her ass was one huge black bruise from being spanked so hard.

I didn't know what to say, so I asked if we needed to call the cops. She said, "Are you kidding? That was the best sex I've ever had!" But didn't it hurt you, I asked. "Hell yea, it hurt. But that's just the way he is; he gets like that when sex gets boring for him."

How could sex ever be boring with her! She's wild and up for anything with the right guy. She very gently sat on her makeup chair and let out a painful "Ooooohh." "He said when he left for his massage that when he got back he was going to tear my pussy up. And child, when he tells me that, he means it. I won't be able to sit right for a week."

He's scheduled to leave next Monday which leaves five more days of this. At this rate, they're going to need to check into sex rehab when they're done!

Truckstar
Player

Re: The wife's old boyfriend shows up for the holidays

Unread post by Truckstar » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 am

If this is a true story, which as there is nothing to say it isn't; shouldn't you be taking some of your own advice?
clarity13.... Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm wrote:I'd definitely call foul and avoid him. The aim is to play and have fun. His aim seems to be in control (of her). Fuck that.
I agree with you.
clarity13.......Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 am wrote:My fantasy is to have my wife choose a hung stud to impregnate her and she spends months of sessions until the baby takes! Of course I get to watch the action from the closet or listen from the next room.
Are you sure that is a fantasy or a reality.