some crazy stuff we did just because we could ..!!!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ajth4ump3r21
Prepubescent

some crazy stuff we did just because we could ..!!!

Unread post by ajth4ump3r21 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Here is a little bit of some of the stuff we did right after marriage...

There was a lot of times that we was invited to go over to her parents house for a night of just talking and eating dinner and a time for me to get to know her parents better.

When I had to drive her around we used to almost every time let me finger her like crazy while we would cruise all around the town! Now that is a awesome time..I highly recommended it..I used to finger her all the way from our little apartment to her parents house in the country and that was almost a 30 mins drive or more.. by the time we got there she would want to fuck my brains out and then she had to be good at the dinner table or she tried too but as I sat next to her she would once in a a while i was sitting there talking to her family ; open the pants of mine and take out and let her play with my cock under the table ; yes while her parent were sitting at the dinner table and I had to play it cool! Talk about pay back! hehe. So then we was asked to spend the night. My wife said yes we would love to and they said you can use your old bedroom downstairs when you are both ready to go to bed; I was ready to go put her to bed before we got there and now she is acting like she didn't have any plans. little cock tease that she is..

Then there was the typical days we had after along day in the military and how i burned the candle at both ends..wow i was always on the go..but it was always worth it what a great sex nights we had...:) We used to go all evening and then into the whole night and go until i had to report for duty! Some of the places we used to do it at.

I loved the time she gave me a full bj in front of a giant glass sliding door! Yes any one walking by looking in could see us doing this i was on the steps leading down from the upstairs and she pulled my shorts down and gave me one right on the spot complete with a full mouth of cum afterwards..oh yessss.I bet you ladies would of loved to see that one..you would have creamed your panties ( if you had any on ) [hint] oh how I loved Florida... the sunny state oh ya my buns got a lot of sun..lol

hope you enjoyed my glimpse into my life

rs480
Pervert

Re: some crazy stuff we did just because we could ..!!!

Unread post by rs480 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:29 pm

I like!
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: some crazy stuff we did just because we could ..!!!

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

Something about the military. Try to find a place to fuck at Ericibo or fucking on the balcony of the San Juan Hilton. A blow job in the elevator of the Hawaiian Princess Makaha or on the beach there. A blow job at Waikiki on the balcony. The Cabana at Holiday Beach in Curacao. Military is a great way to fuck.