Fiction but this is mine & my Hotwife's Fantasy.

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
shipscat1976
Virgin

Fiction but this is mine & my Hotwife's Fantasy.

Unread post by shipscat1976 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:21 pm

first off you should check this link and read the post i made...it explains what it is my Hotwife and I do.

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22803

for those of you who just want to cut to the chase :roll: in a nutshell we tried an encounter a few years ago, it was great but my wife told me she did not want to repeat it. So now after trying many online affairs that in the end "flaked out" we act out the Hotwifeing purely as a fantasy.
We email and text message each other...some of you may think "LAME" but my wife loves me and wants to make me happy and this is better than nothing!
i created a scenario in my head opened ms word and started to type i thought i would share our fantasy adventure with you.

My wife and I decide to take some time out for ourselves so we take off to her native country of Spain basically back packing around the country, stopping off at camp sites along the way.
after many days on the road we decide to chill out for a week at coastal site we put up our tent and settle in.
after a couple of days exploring the area, finding good places to fuck and good places to eat a group of four guys pull up and put up a huge tent right opposite ours.

It’s the middle of summer and very hot at night and one night in particular it is far to hot for my Wife to sleep. so she opens up the door of the tent, turning on the lantern she sits in the door way of the tent reading a book while I snore my head off.
After about an hour of sitting there reading she looks up to give her eyes a rest and looking across the way she see's the light in the guys tent is on and a figure is sitting in the doorway smoking.
The figure raises a hand and waves once at her.
she looks back at her book after smiling and raising your hand in return of the greeting.
After another half an hour she looks back up.and another has joined the figure they are talking quietly.
she puts down her book and stands stretching and slowly walks across to their tent.
she says hello and introduces herself and gestures over to me sleeping and get chatting to them both about what we have been doing.
The two guys introduce themselves one is called Sam the other Craig. Both of them look around 40 years old.
The three of them sit on the grass just outside their tent and share a few smokes when Sam asks her if she would like to come in to the tent for a hot chocolate with them.
Pulling the last few tokes from the cigarette she answers yes and the three of them go inside.

the three emerge into the main part of the tent there are a couple of camping chairs and a huge blanket with some sleeping bags roughly arranged on it Craig sits in one of the chairs and tells her to make yourself comfy.
she perches on the edge of the blanket and Sam lights the camp stove and starts spooning out hot chocolate into three mugs.
In the soft light of the tent she can see that the pair of them are fairly good looking guys.
The three of them talk about how hot it is for a while and Craig sits forward and slips off his T-shirt she quickly flash her eyes over his body noticing the bulge of his cock in his bordies.
Sam is just asking her how many sugars she want's in her hot chocolate when out of the corner of her eye she see's movement and turning her head she see's one of their friends sleeping in his pod of the tent with the mosquito net part zipped up.
she can make out the shape of him sleeping on his back naked and his cock is rock hard. she feels her pussy start to tingle slightly as she keeps sneaking glances at the guys cock through the mesh. It looks like a very nice cock too not too big and a nice shape.

she quickly remember about the sugar and ask for 2 please.
the three of them sip their drinks and Sam sits on the blanket next to her as they all whisper to each other.
After another hour or so the three of them are feeling fairly relaxed and she is laid on her side propped up slightly by a couple of sleeping bags behind her.
Craig is still sitting on the chair slightly behind her and Sam is sitting cross legged just in front of her.
she has herself in the perfect position to keep sneaking looks at that other guys gorgeous cock.
the heat is making the three very horny
And she finds her mind wandering thinking about getting up and walking over to the pod with the sleeping guy in it, slowly unzipping the net screen and reaching inside to gently grasp that lovely hard cock in her hand.
Craig suddenly drops to his knees from his chair and she looks round at him as he leans over her on all fours to pass the Cigarettes back over to Sam.
she forgets herself and reaching out automatically with her hand she strokes his shoulder down his back and over his ass.
He looks at her confused but smiling as she grins up at him turning herself onto your back and wrapping her long legs around his hips and thighs.
He partial collapses on top of her as you grinds her cunt into his groin.

Sam is already at her side lifting her head for her to rest on his inner thigh his semi hard cock gently twitching just in front of her face.
her pussy instantly dribbles inside her knickers as she takes in every detail of Sam’s thick 8 inch cock. she begins to kiss it and it grows.
Sam says to her, “you are into a bit of cock worship?” she look up at him and nods.
she slowly wanks him hard with her hand and lick the length of his cock up and down while Craig teases her pussy through her soaking wet knickers with his fingers.
Sam’s cock is fully hard now and she kisses the bulging tip before slowly sucking it into her mouth. Sam grabs her hair and starts to fuck her mouth.
Craig is now laying with his head between her thighs kissing her pussy through her panties then taking hold of them he starts to pull them down revealing her glistening wet cunt.
He slowly strokes her slit with his finger teasing her hole before sliding two fingers just inside. she wiggles and slowly rock your hips.

she places her hand on the back of Craig’s head and gently push his face into her soaking cunt. He kisses and sucks at her clit,
Teasing it softly with the tip of his tongue before gently probing her soft hole with it.
Sam is now kneeling up over her while she sucks his balls and he slowly wanks over her face then pushing his cock forcefully into her mouth.

Suddenly she becomes aware of something hot touching her cheek stoking up and down it
she looks round to see a huge hard cock it’s the guy who was sleeping from earlier.
she gently takes hold of his 10 inch cock and wank it slowly with both hands licking the tip softly and sucking the lovely thick bell end.
she feels her thighs being lifted by Craig as he kneels up between her thighs with his hard cock swaying towards her pussy. He lifts her hips with his hands and pushes his cock inside her.
she wraps her legs around his ass and pulls herself onto his cock she feels him fill her up, his cock feels so good!
He begins to fuck her slowly at first but then gaining speed until she is about to cum he pulls out and grinning he tells her that she is only allowed to cum on their instruction. she is told to stand and the guy with the huge cock that was sleeping lays on the floor she stands over him and slowly sinks to her knees,
slowly bit by bit easing his huge prick up her cunt she start to slowly fuck the thick long cock, she feels another body come up behind her, it’s Sam.

Sam starts to tease her ass hole with his finger as she fucks his friend’s monster cock.
He licks his tongue and wets the end of his cock before gently sliding his cock up her ass.
she wiggles her hips as she feels another orgasm approach and she begs them to please let her cum.
They both grin at each other and Sam starts to really pound his cock hard into her ass!
“you dirty little slut you are loving all this attention you are our little fuck slut.”
He grabs her hair and pulls her head back so that her ear is right next to his mouth and he whispers,
“you are going to go back to your husband after we have done with you and you are going to wake him up and tell him that you belong to us now and you are our toy. Then you are going to show him your pussy still sticky with our cum I want you to finger yourself infront of him and then taste the three of us combined with you and tell him you love the way we make you taste… do you understand you little fuck slut?"

she answers “yes” through her panting breath as she can feel both their cocks fucking her at the same time.

“then you may cum now” replies Sam
she thanks him with a groan as her pussy clenches and then relaxes round the thick cock inside her.
she shudders and a trickle then a slow gush from her sweet little cunt.
Now pouring with sweat and trembling she is lifted up by her arms and guided over to the chair where her legs are lifted into the air for the three of them to wank over her pussy.
First Craig shoots a slow steady stream of hot thick spurts over her slit and up herr tummy.
Then the guy with the big cock places the tip of his cock just on her pussy hole wanking himself into climax.
Finally Sam spurts a giant load of cum over her slit and both of her hands as she spreads her pussy for him.
she is told to replace her knickers and to lick her hands clean.

Sam kisses her and says, “remember what I told you you must do when you get back to your tent ok?”
she licks up that last few drops of cum from her fingers and nod at them smiling.
she walks back to our tent she can feel their cum trickling out of her and down her thighs.

to be continued...
We are lost,
We are weak,
We are crippled,
We are freaks...we are heirs of all the world.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Re: Fiction but this is mine & my Hotwife's Fantasy.

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Very hot!

There isn't anything lame about the fantasy side. Even I an my own lady still act out fantasies even though we do play for real as well. I write hot letters and fantasy stories for her all the time; we might act out one or two and who knows, one might even act them our for real at some time. In fact, I just wrote a long 4 page fantasy story that I hope we act out for real her BF, but if not we still enjoy the fantasy of it. I hope to post that fantasy/story tonight as a matter of fact :-)

TT

shipscat1976
Virgin

Unread post by shipscat1976 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:04 pm

TriangleTangle wrote:Very hot!

There isn't anything lame about the fantasy side. Even I an my own lady still act out fantasies even though we do play for real as well. I write hot letters and fantasy stories for her all the time; we might act out one or two and who knows, one might even act them our for real at some time. In fact, I just wrote a long 4 page fantasy story that I hope we act out for real her BF, but if not we still enjoy the fantasy of it. I hope to post that fantasy/story tonight as a matter of fact :-)

TT
:D :up: thanks dude!
it is always good to know that you are not alone in the things you do and are in to.
I'm looking forward to reading yours if you get around to posting
We are lost,
We are weak,
We are crippled,

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:03 pm

That's a great fantasy! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

shipscat1976
Virgin

Unread post by shipscat1976 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:05 pm

roadrunner wrote:That's a great fantasy! Thanks for sharing it with us!
:up:

you're welcome and thank you...I will post part two asap :mrgreen:
We are lost,
We are weak,
We are crippled,

shipscat1976
Virgin

Unread post by shipscat1976 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:47 am

PART TWO.

My, now cum-filled Wife returns to our tent and hesitantly wakes me up.

While she is excitedly telling me about everything that happened between her and the three guys in their tent she constantly has her hand between her thighs as she kneels on the tent floor, her hand massaging the three guys spunk into her still soaking wet pussy.

I lay there listening to her as she bubble's with excitement about what just happened with my cock getting harder watching you rubbing her pussy through her panties. I can see the huge wet patch and thick streams of spunk running down her inner thighs. she kneels up and slides her panties over her ass and down her thighs I can see as they come down the huge load of sticky cum as it clings to the material and her pussy.
she removes her panties and holding them out at arms length she casually drop them on to my chest I hook one finger into them and lift them up to inspect them, a few small droplets of cum trickle out onto my skin.
she bends over and licks them from my chest then she kneels up over my face and with three fingers she start to slowly finger herself. I can see all their cum trickling down her fingers and every now and then she stops to lick them before returning her hand to her cunt.

I can smell the mixture of their cum and her pussy filling the tent. I lay there with my cock bursting and throbbing and she reach's down stroking the length of my cock with her fingers softly as she starts to cum.
I look up at her and ask if she intends to return to their tent the following night?
And she reply's that if that is ok with me then "yes please" with an excited look in her eyes.
I look at her and can tell she has had a wicked time and so I answer "yes."
We both fall asleep but I keep waking up because my cock is just constantly rock hard and in the gloom of the early hours of the morning I search around the tent for the panties she gave me.
Holding them up to my face breathing in the scent of the four of them while I slowly wank at the thought of her enjoying their cocks laying next to her as she breath's softly....

PART THREE ON THE WAY SOON!
We are lost,
We are weak,
We are crippled,