My one and only HW/Cuckolding Experience

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYguy845
Prepubescent

My one and only HW/Cuckolding Experience

Unread post by NYguy845 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 am

Hi I'm 46 now and live in NY but as a 19 year old I lived in London for a few years..at a club one night I began talking to a couple in there mid 30s...she was blonde..petite...stunning a former model..after about 10 minute of chatting..the husband blurted out..."would you like to fuck my wife"..I was sure she would admonish him..but instead she smiled at me and took my hand...all three of us went to a booth in the club..I began kissing her passionately...caressing her...eventually lifting her short dress and feeling her gorgeous pussy..all while he looked on..I was surprised by ow much I was turned on...we went back to there place..and I continued on where I left off...having him watch from the bedside as I went down on his gorgeous wife was hot..but entering her from behind while he faced him..coaching her..holding her hands was amazing..I went on to cuckold him for several months..a few times a week...it was a great relationship..friendship..that I have never found in another couple despite searching..