Letter to a curious young woman & pen pal

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
George22301
Prepubescent

Letter to a curious young woman & pen pal

Unread post by George22301 » Wed May 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Someday we will meet, and when we do, I hope the chemistry is just great. I long to put my hands on your shoulders, pull you close and smell your hair, your neck. Tell you that I love you, and feel my love within as a big giant glowing joy.

And as we settle in together, I want to start a catalog of men for you to choose from. Men you find attractive, and who you feel you could be comfortable with. I’ll have them send in their picture, and write a short note explaining why they want to fuck with you, and how they plan on treating you. Then you and I will select the ones who seem just right. And one by one we will meet them. And once I feel they are ok, I will step away to let the two of you get better acquainted. One last step: before party night I want them going to the doctor and getting tested for everything. I want you staying clean and healthy, because I love you, and because a healthy woman can enjoy it so much more.

We will set a date for them all to come over. I will host the event, serving wine and munchies to our guests, and playing DJ. And I have a large bouncer friend who has watched over events like this before. No one is to do anything you don’t want, or be abusive to you or our other guests. The idea is for each of them to wait and take their turn, and enjoy a peaceful and non rushed evening.

And I will adore watching you lying there, you sweet woman who I love so much. I will adore seeing you embracing each man in turn; watching you loving feeling him pump you to overflowing with sweet pleasure, and then giving you over to the next man. And we will all know the sent of seamen, as it oozes out of your opening. I want us getting used to this smell over the years. This is what I have planned for you. Are you ready to join me?