I work in a male dominated industry

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hot_in_nz_wife
Prepubescent

I work in a male dominated industry

Unread post by hot_in_nz_wife » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 am

I work in a male dominated industry, unfortunately this has not been good for myself esteem as most of the guys don’t like a women around or treat me like I am stupid. Anyway this is the first time it has worked to my advantage…..sexually.
This is my second encounter with my married builder, I am still working on my story about the first time.

“Would you like me to come out to site?” I asked.
“Yeah it would probably be easier” he answered. I felt his answer in my pussy, and I got instantly damp. I know he said he felt to guilty to play again, but there is nothing stopping me trying to make him change his mind. Once I hung up the phone I took my long sleeved top off from under my tunic, it was warmer today & this was I could give him good boob shots. I wanted to make him regret his decision & make his cock ache. By the time I drove half an hour to site I was really horny, but I couldn’t find him. I wondered through the house following the sound of banging. I found him singing to himself with head phones on while dismantling the upstairs bathroom. He was the only builder on site today.
I dug in my pocket looking for my pen. “What do we have here?’ I said as I pulled a condom packet out. He burst out laughing
“Hoping for a quickie were you?"
“Maaayyybeeee” I replied.
“You would like that wouldn’t you?”
“Pays to be prepared” I grinned & put it back in my pocket
Attached to my pen is a tiny tape measure, ”What do you measure with that? Cocks?”
It was my turn to laugh “Well it only measures up to 1meter but then not many cocks bigger than that” I replied.
We measured up the alterations & chatted about our weekends. Once we were finished working I was just watching him pull apart the bathroom “I don’t wanna go back to work” I said
“I don’t blame you, I don’t want to either"
“I shall just watch you work. That reminds me, I asked how well you knew your lackies cos one of them was looking at us funny the other day”
“Really? The tension between us must have been more obvious than we thought, like it is now” he said as he looked up at me. The air between us was crackling with sexual tension. I was standing in the doorway blocking his exit, I tipped my face up for a kiss, then stepped aside, he laughed and went back to work. I resumed my position when he went back into the bathroom. We started chatting again.
“You really want me to take you here in this shower don’t you?’ he muttered half to himself. I stepped further into the room so I could hear him better. When he turned around I was standing right in front of him & he just reached out & grabbed my breast & started playing with them. I just stood there “do you want me to stop you?” I asked
"Mmmmm” he mumbled as he lowered his head at the same time as he reached inside my top to pull my breast over the top of my bra. His lips clamped around my nipple as the other hand kneaded its partner.
I leaned down & whispered in his ear “I have been so horny since we spoke this morning”
He straightened up & took his work gloves off so he could put his hand down the front of my pants. I was trying to stroke his cock, but I couldn't find it as he was still wearing his very full tool belt so I had to be happy with stroking his chest through his shirt (I couldn't untuck it either). We were standing in the only room which still had a door, however we had no light & no window or wall to the exterior, just a tarpaulin. The roofers were on the other side of the roof hammering away. It was VERY hot. As we kissed passionately he reached around himself to take off his tool belt. Finally I could get my hand down his pants to his straining, hard cock.
“I really don’t think we can do it here" he said “too risky’.
“I can give you a blow job though” I answered as I looked for somewhere to sit down that wasn't completely covered in dust.
“I can’t, so full I think I would scream”
“So next time I need to bring a condom & a gag?” He laughed.
Unbelievably his phone started ringing! He answered it with my hand still down his pants. “Can I ring you back in half an hour. I can’t sit down & talk right now” he said before hanging up.
“Why can’t you sit down?” I asked with a cheeky grin. He plunged his hand down my pants & started stroking my clit & penetrating me with his calloused finger.
“I have made someone very wet” he whispered against my nipple as he started sucking it again. We kissed as I held onto him as he stroked me to orgasm.
I came; standing, fully clothed in a building site. It was awesome.
“Why did you stop?” I asked as he withdrew his hand.
“Some of us need to go back to work” He strapped his belt back on & pulled on his gloves.
“I need to sit down” My legs felt like jelly.
“You have a silly grin & lipstick all over your face, you better clean yourself up”
“Mmmmmmm….” I was still on a high. ”At least I have a half hour drive to compose myself before I get back to the office”
He walked me to my car, possibly he was worried I wouldn’t make it on my own.
“See you sometime" he grinned & waved goodbye.