Our first time. RELUCTANT WIFE . part4

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
creammywife
Prepubescent

Our first time. RELUCTANT WIFE . part4

Unread post by creammywife » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:32 pm

The bedroom was not exactly hot but my darling was covered with a sheen of sweat making her slippery as I held her juddering body that jerked in time as he thrust in and out of her.....but it had reached the stage where she was utterly lost in heat..being lost in sensations that had swept her reservations,her inhibitions forgotten,me forgotten

At the time I too was thrilling at what was happening my negative issues buried by the abandoned willingness of Gillian...the key to unlocking the reservations,the reluctance of my wife was the drinking,the booze, of that I am sure. But after that first meet she was different,totally without any reservations....she was willing to dress up for us/him..allowed us to use her however we wanted,enact out our fantasies with her without any drinking at all.(most of the time) Always hungry to fuck,especially with him.
We saw him most weekends from Friday evenings through to Sunday evening either at our house or his..we would even see him in the week for a evenings fun. It got to the stage I would take her to him and leave them and have a drink in a nearby pub as they went up on his bed..used to do things like pay him a surprise visit with her naked apart from suspender belt and stockings under her coat..drop her a short distance from his house after driving past to make sure he was in..that his car was there and the lights on then after she got out I drove off..it was winter..he told me it was a huge turn on..laughed as he said her body was cold and chilled but her cunt was always hot.

So to all you men who want wives to bed other men I say that if the first man you meet knows how to please a woman , gives her pleasure and satisfaction then most ladies once they taste they will want more,be hungry for more sexual liberation and a new cock
--------
That night I released my wife...rolled away and knelt by the side of the bed...he was so in control he looked me in the eye and nodded his appreciation of my gesture and pulled out of her to kneel between her legs.

As if in a trance my dear wife still moved her hips reaching up, hungry pussy red,swollen and glistening her eyes closed....he took a long look at her,licked his lips and his cock jerked against his stomach as is pulled by invisible strings.
What a spectacle it was as her hands reached down to hold his slippery meat tugging it to her cunt impatient and demanding..he took hold of her wrists to push them up above her head and at the same time lodged the fat tip into her cunt holding her wrists above her head pressing them onto the sheets.

He lowered himself to rest on top of her sliding inside her in one smooth push...utterly shameless she wrapped her legs around his waist and grunted making fucking motions trying to have him sliding but he stayed motionless pressing tight,filling her .

He whispered in her ear before kissing her,their lips stayed locked together,mouths working,he released her wrists but she left her hands reaching above her head in a gesture of submissive abandon...his hands reached under her cupping her buttocks and he began to fuck her with long,slow strokes settling into a steady rhythm that soon had her tearing her lips from his to gasp and pant then start undulating under him in perfect time to his fucking...she crooned with pleasure.
It went on and on..she had orgasms,he slid his length in a relentless smooth marathon...he stayed silent but my wife panted,groaned,whispered into his ear as he nuzzled her neck....the squelch of his cock,the groans and the room smelt of sex..the sudden cries of my wife as she cum .
Her arms held him,at times her hands clutched his buttocks pulling him,her knees up as her feet flat on his calves rubbing up and down encouraging him to speed up.
Her breathing became fast and excited as he increased the speed and strength of his fucking,she went crazy bucking and shouting...her ass rising high up off the mattress and I saw his hands cupping her buttocks pulling her and controlling her had a finger buried deep inside her ass.
Oh how she came...even wept,even swore,never had I seen her like this..calling him a fucker..it both shocked me and turned me on.
It made me realise although I did not like the word slut I could see why some men do use the word freely in situations like this.

He rammed deep inside pulling her against him and as he shouted and his ass dimpled and clenched he pumped my wife's belly full of spunk.
It felt like time had stood still as he lay on top of her resting still buried deep inside her womb..I felt resentment growing as I sat on the edge of the bed feeling like a intruder as he and my wife kissed.. whispered with both of them giggling and my wife catching her breath when he gave a few fucking motions.

Then after a age she looked at me and as he sucked her tit asked me in a husky voice if I was all right..as if it were a hint he knelt and pulled his cock out from her..it still looked swollen,a long string stretched from his cock to my wife's sloppy quim,the inside of her thighs shone wetly..he moved away from her saying how delicious she was..praising her and finishing with..'' YOUR TURN NOW!''

MORE TO COME