My toy slut

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sexslavehubby
Prepubescent

My toy slut

Unread post by sexslavehubby » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 am

This last weekend the wife had a day all to herself. The night before I asked her what she had planned for her free day. She said she was feeling quit horny and thought she would spend some time with her mechanical friend. I asked if she wanted me to get my attachment and help with her feeling. She said no that she wanted to spend some time with her mechanical friend so she didn’t want to fulfill her needs any or make herself sore before she had a date with him. Let me explain her mechanical friend. He is a 3 inch diameter by 12 inch long dildo on a fucking machine. My attachment is either the same dildo or a 2.5 inch diameter by 9.5 inch long dildo on a strapon she has me to wear. If I am lucky enough to get to enter her with my dick it is always after one of these never before as she says I am only allowed sloppy seconds do to my size which I love. Anyway the next morning around 9:00am I get a text of her before pussy saying she is about to start. An hour later I get a text of her saying look at my curly hair. When she has a huge orgasm her hair will curl. I sent her a text back saying she was beautiful. She sent me back a text of her pussy being spread by the huge dildo saying I’m busy leave me alone.
At 11:37am I get a text of her gaping pussy saying look how he makes me gape and that she was taking a break for lunch. I sent her back a text asking if she was going to play with his black friend any. The black friend is a 4 inch by 14 inch long. She said maybe wait and see. Around 3:00 pm I get a text saying to stop and get pizza and not to hurry home as she is starting again. A few minutes later she sent me a pic or her trying to insert the black dildo. When I got home at 5:52 I left the pizza on the bar and went to our bedroom and she was lying on the bed with her mechanical friend pumping in and out of her pussy. She slowed it and told me that I could now I could put on my attachment. I asked her which size she wanted and she looked at me and said what size do you think I’ve been fucked with this big one most of the day. So I hurried and put on the big attachment and got between her legs and mounted her with it. She cam I less then 20 minutes after have cuming already 4 times she later told me. She then rolled over onto her knees as I fucked her doggy style for another 40 minutes. She then got her vibrator and vibrated her clit as fucked her from behind and roared to another massive orgasm. I asked her if I could insert my little dick in her after some thought she said I could. As I slid my dick in her I could barely feel a thing. It was the looses I have ever felt her. She then looked up at me and asked if I was in and said she couldn’t tell if I was or not and asked how I liked sloppy sixths I cumed in her immediately. I didn’t get more than 4 strokes in her. She then told me that was why I wasn’t allowed to have her pussy until she had her fill.