Dew's Dates

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Dew's Dates

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:46 pm

Dew (my wife) and I have been doing the HW thing since back in June of 07 and have been pretty successful at it. The way we play is: she fucks, I watch, then when we go home and talk about what happened while I fuck her well used pussy.

By the time the date she's about to describe came around she'd had six date nights, all of which we'd been lucky enough to record on video. So, either by watching the video or being there in person I had been able to witness her getting down and dirty with another man every time.

In November, she started talking to the wife half of a couple about her playing with the husband. They seemed like a good match, so plans got made and the date of November 30th was set. They weren't comfortable with it being recorded, which was a little disappointing, but we knew we had just been lucky all the other times. It's never a requirement.

A few days before the date I threw out the idea of maybe not going with her on the date. I had been reading on forums and blogs like this one that many guys don't get to see what happens between their wives and their fuck buddies. They have to rely on whatever details the wife is willing to disclose. I wanted to give it a try. It would also be interesting to see if she felt or behaved differently without me in the room. Since he was a part of a couple, and we had talked to his wife on the phone, he seemed like a safe bet for this kind of experiment. I made my final decision to stay home just hours before she was to meet him. She called him on the cell phone, to make sure that he was ok with us changing the plan.
He was cool with it.

She got herself ready and headed out to meet him at a local 24-hour restaurant. What follows is her account of the evening.

It was interesting to have only emailed with the wife about this meet. I usually talk to the fella to cover what goes and what doesn't. I did go over those things in the emails to the wife and hope that she either went over them with him or showed him the emails.

The day of the meet I spoke to Mitch on the phone. We were confirming time and place. I got to the restaurant around 8:45pm. As I was getting out of the car, Mitch got out of his truck. I knew that it was him because he looked like his picture. I thought that he was good looking. Usually the person looks better than in their pics, but I am always nervous that I am going to get to a meet and the person is not what they showed.

As he walked towards me he said, "Dew?"

I said "Yes? Are you Mitch?"

He walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The hug and kiss kind of threw me for a loop. Just for the fact that it was so, brazen, I guess. I remember thinking, "He has definitely been there and done that." Him being so comfy just walking up and kissing me like that.

This being the first time that I had met someone new for a meet all by myself, I was a bit more nervous than usual. We walked together to the restaurant, and he opened the door for me as we walked in. We found a empty booth and he let me sit first before sitting down next to me. I remember wondering if there was anyone there that I knew, but hadn't seen anyone as we had walked in. He scooted closer until he was right up next to me. It was a bit of an odd feeling. Sitting in a restaurant, cozied up to someone that wasn't my hubby. At any moment someone that I knew could walk in and see me sitting there. I found myself trying to come up with excuses, just in case.

After we ordered our drinks we started to talk about everyday things: kids, work, life, etc... A few minutes into our conversation, Mitch reached over and put his hand on my knee. Nothing more than that, just sat it there for a little bit. I wished that I had wore a skirt and wondered if he would have been bold enough to slide his hand up it there in the resturaunt. I asked him about him and his wife and how long they had been in the lifestyle. He discussed how long they had been doing this and the different things and different ways that they do and have done this. As I listened to him describe their experiences, I found myself starting to get aroused. He was much more experienced in all this than I was, and I found it a turn on. I was getting more and more comfortable as we talked, but still remained a little nervous. I reached over and put my hand on his thigh and he took my hand in both of his. As we talked, he rubbed my hand between his. I discussed how long we had been doing this and how our experiences had been. Eventually, any hesitation I was feeling got over ruled by my eagerness to play. I asked him if he had gotten a room yet.

He said "No. Do you want to?"

I told him yeah and that we could talk there more. He said that he was sure we could get to know each other a lot better there in the room. He paid the tab and we walked out to the parking lot . I asked him if there was somewhere in particular that he was going to get a room. He said that he didn't have a place picked out and thought that I had picked the resturaunt because of the motel next door to it. We decided to get a room at the motel next door. I told him that I would follow him over in my car. I don't know if he was going to ask me to ride with him, but I just wanted to clear the air of that topic before it came up.

He said ok and then stepped closer to me. He reached up, took my face in his hands and leaned in to kiss me. It as a very soft but very hot kiss. I remember being torn between enjoying it and worrying that someone I knew would happen past and see me kissing some guy other than my husband. That made me hold back a bit. But at the same time, the fact that I was standing out here in the open, kissing this guy that wasn't my husband made it even hotter. The urge to get to the room was getting stronger.

We drove to the motel and parked. I waited in my car while he headed into the office to get the room. When I saw him come back out, I got out of the car.

This was my first "motel meet" without hubby, so I was a little nervous and a lot turned on. I was very attracted to Mitch. He was slightly older than I was (45 to my 32), a little grey here and there, but very hot.

When we got to the room he again opened the door for me and let me go in first. I noticed that he had brought a bag from his truck, and he set it down on a table when we got into the room.

I started to make idle chit chat, but he walked up to me and started to kiss me. He was a good kisser, tasted real nice. He started to ask me questions. "So, what are the limits, what do you like?"

I was pretty disappointed because I had specifically sent an email to his wife stating all these things. Not that I have a problem talking about my likes and dislikes and whatnot, it turns me on to do it. It would have been nice to know that I was wasting my time sending that info to the wife.

I told him that I wasn't into heavy pain or anal. He asked how was I going to manage a MFM without doing that. I had mentioned at some point while at the resturaunt that it was one of my fantasies. I told him that I am sure that I could manage two cocks without doing anal. As I was telling him the things that I liked we continued kissing. I would tease his lips with mine as I was talking to him, almost kissing him but pulling away. Or nibling on his bottom lip or flicking his lip with my tongue. As this was going on we were also running our hands all over each other. He told me "I like skin" and put his hands up my shirt. It didn't take long before he had removed both my shirt and bra. We stood talking, touching and kissing for quite some time. He said that he loves to give oral for a long time. That he liked to change positions too, but that girl on top was something that he didn't do a lot. He told me that he loved to get oral but that it was hard to make him cum that way. I mentioned that I do oral without a condom but sex with. He said something about that being a bit of a bummer because he doesn't do as well with a condom. I said "If it is sex with a condom or no sex without one, I will fuck with one." He didn't argue the point. He asked if I liked more than one go round. I said that I liked it when a guy could go more than once but it wasn't nesessary. He helped me finish undressing and undressed himself and suggested that we get under the covers to warm up.

He had a nice body, broad chest, a little hair but not alot, big hands. His cock wasn't huge but wasn't small. It was a cock and it was hard and it was there for me to play with. When ever I play with a guy I can't wait to get his cock in my mouth. But Mitch had other plans before we got to that.

He lay down next to me when we got into bed and started to touch and kiss me all over. Face, neck, chest, belly, etc... He would say now and again how much he liked skin. I thought that was odd/funny that he would keep saying that, but it didn't matter, I guess. He even rolled me onto my stomach and kissed all over my back and legs. Then he rolled me back over, moved his head down between my legs and started to eat me out. How many times I came I can't say because I don't remember. I don't know if it was the way that he latched onto my clit and licked and sucked and flicked with his tongue and didn't let go, or the way that he fingered me as he did all that, but he made me cum, a lot. I was really wet and it wasn't just from his saliva. I was reaching down and grabbing his head, grinding my crotch into his face, breathing hard, moaning, clawing at his shoulders, telling him how good it felt. He had his face buried in my pussy, my legs spread wide. His arms were reaching under my thighs and then back over, so he could use his hands to spread my pussy lips. When I would cum I would squirm and he would just keep on sucking, licking, teasing my clit. A few times after I came my clit was real sensitive and I would kind of move away a bit in reaction to him still messing with my clit. But he kept his arms around my legs and held me there so I couldn't back away and keep on sucking my clit and make me cum again.

At some point he decided to have mercy and give me a little break. I took the chance to get his cock in my mouth. He felt good in my mouth, hard and smooth. He lay down on his back and I went to work. I had taken the "It's hard to make me cum with oral" kind of like a challenge. Not that I was trying to make him cum, but I did want to see what he thought of my blowjob. I would take him all the way into my mouth pushing up against his pelvic bone and then suck as I pulled all the way back. I was getting all sorts of moans of pleasure out of him. At one point he said "I was wrong, I think that you could make me cum doing that." I can't tell you how much that pleased me. He then had me get on top for 69. He ate me out and made me cum more. I sucked, licked, teased his cock the whole time. I would get him all the way into my mouth, pushing my face against his crotch and then with my lips over my teeth, press on his cock as I pulled back. He really seemed to like that, was moaning and saying, " Oh yeah." He then pushed my head onto his cock as I was cumming in his mouth. After I came he said that he liked how it felt when he was in my mouth and I was cumming.

I then crawled off of him and said that I wanted to fuck. He got up, grabbed a condom and rolled it on. Most guys start off with missionary position, but he grabbed me by the hips and maneuvered me to the edge of the bed on my hands and knees. He got into position behind me behind me and got ready to slide his cock into me. I was so ready for it that I was pushing my ass towards him. His cock head slid around, searching for the hole, slipping over my asshole and dripping pussy lips. Finally, he found the opening and slid his cock into me.

It felt so good. To be stretched out doggie style was so yummy. He took a hold of my hips and slid in and out a few times, to lubricate his shaft. Then he really started to ram it in, real hard and real fast. I couldn't believe my luck, a guy that started with doggie and did it SO hard and fast. I quickly started cumming and then it was one orgasm after another as he pounded away at me He would only slow down after he made me cum, and even then he wouldn't stop. He'd just slow for a bit before going at it again like crazy. He had me moaning and crying out that he was making me feel so good and that I was cumming over and over again.

When he would slam into me I could feel his balls slap against my pussy, his pelvic bone up against mine. I could feel the force of his thrusts all the way up my back, like little shock waves. I had to fight to keep up on my arms, to maintain my balance. One reason being he was slamming me so hard, the other being it felt so good that my arms just wanted to go weak and fold out from under me. My clit was also getting the full extent of his slamming into me. Just feeling his hands gripping my hips tightly, pulling me to him and him to me and him move inside me so hard and so fast was making me cum so quickly and often. At one point he grabbed me by my arms, near the elbow, and held me up that way while he was fucking me.

There was a mirror at the end of the bed on the wall, and when he was fucking me from behind I could look to my right and see him and I in the mirror. It was so very naughty to be watching us fucking like that in the mirror.

We then moved to missionary position. Feeling his weight on top of me was so nice. I wrapped my legs around him as he fucked me. Again he went at it like crazy. Hard and fast. He would brace himself on his arms and fuck me. He then put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me that way.

We were talking while we were fucking and he asked me if I liked being submissive like this. I told him that I did. That I like to say what I wanted at times, but I liked being taken charge of. He said that he tended to be a bit dominant anyways.

He got up off of me and went to his bag and said, "Lets see how I read you." I thought that he was going to bring out a dildo or something and was quite nervous. Instead he brought out some little clip things that he then placed on my nipples. He told me to give that a try and see how I liked it and I could always take them off if I didn't like it. At first I didn't know if I liked it or not. It was something different and I was a bit nervous. But he then got back on top of me and started to fuck me again. Him laying on me pulled a bit on the clamps on my nipples and it felt real good. We moved around from my legs up to my legs to the side, legs down, etc...

He pulled out at one point and said something about the condom not being thin enough or something. I told him that I had brought some and that he could try. So he got up and I got a condom out of my purse. He put it on and then grabbed something out of his bag again and it was another of the clip things.

This one he put on my clit and then started to fuck me from behind. I took that one off after just a short time. He said "Hey" when I did and I said that it was pinching in a not good way. So he continued to fuck me from behind and make me cum. I loved the way that he fucked me so hard and so fast. The way that he grabbed onto my hips pulling me to him and him to me. We made some really good and loud slapping noises as he fucked me. He stopped after I came at one point and I took off the clamps from my nipples and he saw that and I said that I was done with that too.

Earlier in the evening he had said that when I was ready for him to cum to just let him know. So I rolled over and told him that I wanted him to fuck me until he came. He asked me if I wanted him to cum inside me or on me. I told him that I wanted him to cum inside me. He was on his knees over me, he started to fuck me real fast I could tell by the way that his breathing changed and the way that he grabbed onto me that he was getting close to cumming. He then leaned over me and really rammed as deep as he could go into me, moaning and kind of grunting as he came. He stroked in and out of me a few more times before he was done, then pulled out.

He got up and got rid of the condom and then came back to the bed and crawled back with me. He lay down with me and covered us up and wrapped his arms around me. I told him how good he made me feel and how good of a time that I had. He asked me if what we had done was enough, or if I wanted to go again after he had time to rest. I said "You wore the hell out". He then lay on top of me, just talking about everyday stuff and being touchy-feely. I started to scratch his back and shoulders. I stopped and he said that he wanted me to keep going. I did for a while and said that I was going to have to get going home. He started to get up, but then he got between my legs again and started to lick and suck my clit again. He made me cum a couple more times. I said that I was going to have to run away from him to get away. We both laughed. I got up and we both got dressed. As we were leaving the room I noticed that he was leaving the room key. I asked if he was staying and he said that if I wasn't staying with him, that he wasn't staying either. We walked down to the cars. I had a bit of a hard time walking. My legs were really weak and I was all wobbly from the fucking that I just had. I told him that I would love to do it again and to get a hold of me the next time that he was in the area. We hugged and parted ways.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Dew's Dates

Unread post by roadrunner » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:42 pm

Great story! Feel free to share any others you have!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:13 pm

Here is a story of a gal just doing her part and helping a fella out. Enjoy.

;) Dew

2-13-08

John first contacted me by "winking" on AFF. I saw that wink and read his profile, and sent him an email telling him that I had gotten his wink and for him to drop me a line. He sent me an email telling me a bit about himself. He said that he was fairly new to looking for play partners on the site. His wife had medical problems that prevented her from having sex and he had permission to get it from other places.

He has a couple pics on his profile, a face pic and a body pic. They were both nice looking pictures. I sent him an email telling him about me and gave him a shorthand version of what I do and don't do. His return email stated some of the things he liked and turned him on. He also said that with his wife being unable to have sex that he hadn't had sex in 6-7 years. He said "so I fear that my virginity may have grown back".

John was close to 20 yrs my senior, and I usually don't go for the much older fella but I thought that the pics were good looking and I also was interested in the fact that I would be the first in such a long time. A girls gotta help a fella out, right?

It excited me to think that I might be his "first" in such a long time. I love to show a fella a good time, and this was going to be even better. Knowing that he was going to be so wound up, and ready to go. He warned that he may have a "hair trigger" at first, but should be able to recover quickly being that he is so horny.

He gave me his personal email and I sent him a more lengthy and more detailed email about what I liked and what turns me on. When he replied, he told me how hot my email had made him. Any email from then I made sure was sexy, naughty and hot. I had him hook, line and sinker.

He had seen a few pics of me on AFF, but not any face pics or any nekid pics. So I sent him some in an email. I got a good response from him about them and that made me happy.

After emailing back and forth a few times, we decided on a face to face. We set up a time and place(a local diner) to meet. I got there and parked just a few minutes before he did. When he pulled up and got out of his truck, I got out of my car.

"Hello there, I'm Dew", I said as I walked up to him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm John" he replied.

We walked into the diner and found a table. We didn't sit and talk for too long, both of us had to get back to work. It was an opportunity to see each other face to face and make sure that each other was the real thing. He was a real nice guy, easy to talk to. I enjoyed our short visit.

"It was really nice to meet you" I said as we walked to our cars. "I would love to get together sometime."

He said "I would love to get together with you too."

I gave him a hug before I got into my car and told him that I would email him so we could set something up. Only a few hours after our meet he emailed me. Told me that he enjoyed meeting me and was wanting to set up a time to play.

Over the next few emails we ironed out who had what days/times available. We finally set a date for when we were going to play. I was excited. I had almost a week to wait but I was so looking forward to it.

Our emails slowly progressed from talking about what we liked/disliked to what we wanted to do to each other. I knew that he worked a good portion of the time, and read the emails at work. So I tried to make the emails very graphic and naughty. Hoping that he would get wood at work, and quite possibly get caught.

The day arrived and I was very excited. I love the thrill of the first kiss/suck/fuck with a stranger. We weren't meeting until late in the evening. So, I had all day to think about and get all wound up about it. Getting ready is always the hard part. Not the preparing to fuck someone, but the making sure that you are hot enough to fuck. I don't think of myself getting "dolled up" for my fbs. I think of it as getting "vamped up". I thought that I looked fairly good but after I was ready I asked my hubby if he thought that I looked fuckable.

It was time for me to leave. So I grabbed my bag, kissed my hubby thanking him for letting me go play, and hit the road. John and I were meeting at a local motel that wasn't too far from my house, so it didn't take too long to get there. When I got there I called John to let him know that I was in the parking lot. Then as I was walking up to the room I called my hubby to let him know that I was there and was heading to the room.

Once again this is where a bunch of the good and bad nerves show up. The "Did I make a good choice" nerves to the "I am walking across a motel parking lot on my way to fuck a stranger" nerves. The good nerves always win over the self doubting nerves. Hell if the self doubting nerves won over I wouldn't ever have fun.

As I was walking towards the room I saw John stick his head out the door and watch me walk towards him. He had said in one of his emails that he wasn't worried about me dressing up, but I couldn't help but hope that what I was wearing was a little bit of a turn on.

I got to the room and walked in. We hugged and said hello. I sat my bag down, and sat on the edge of the bed. He sat in a chair pulled up to the edge of the bed. I placed my feet between his legs, and just sat there talking. My skirt wasn't super short, but the way that I was sitting and kept shifting around I was really hoping that he was getting a good look.

We made "getting comfy talk". Work, family, experience with the site that we had met on, etc... After talking for about 15-20 min I leaned down and removed my shoes. I was going to get the show on the road, but he took my removing my shoes as some sign and said:

"So, where is this camera you are going to set up?"

I got up and got the camera out of my bag and set it up on the table next to the bed. I made sure to set it up where we would get a good angle. John talked about how he had been videoed before but didn't know about it until after the fact.

After I got the camera set up and recording I went over to the bed and sat on the edge. John came up to me and started kissing me. He was a good kisser. I love kissing, gets me all a tingle in no time. He had his hands in my hair and holding my face as he kissed me, I really liked that.

In one of my emails to him I had talked about getting dressed sexy for him. As he was kissing me and was starting to remove my sweater he said, "You did get dressed sexy."

"I didn't think that I would stay dressed for long, but at least I was dressed sexy for a while", I replied.

"Hope I haven't forgotten too much", he joked

"So far so good", I said after he had managed to get my sweater and shirt off in a matter of minutes.

After he got my shirt off he started kissing down my chest. I lay down and he started licking and sucking on my nipples. It felt so good. He kissed his way down my belly, to the top of my skirt. He then removed my skirt and underwear. I don't know if it was because he hadn't gone down on a woman in so long and he was very excited or what, but he had me naked and was going down on me in about 5 minutes. Not that I am complaining, I can't wait to get naked and have my pussy eaten. This fella was quick though.

I love the first feeling of tongue on my pussy. I was ready for it, couldn't wait for it. I had my hands in his hair as he was licking me, sucking my clit. Occasionally he would reach up and play with my nipples as he was eating me out. He went down on me for almost ten minutes, making me cum multiple times. At one point he stopped and said, "I haven't forgotten too much." Which right about the same time I was getting ready to say, and I told him so.

Now, I love to get eaten out. But I am out to get fucked too. He crawled back up and started kising me again. I said that we should get him undressed as well. He removed his shirts as I helped with his pants. Once he was undressed, I dove right in and started to suck his cock.

(It seems sometimes that I am not too good a judge of age and or body type. Because when I met him at the diner I thought "He looks similar to his pics from AFF", and I told my hubby the same thing when I got home. But once things started getting hot and heavy and clothes started coming off, I could tell that there was a bit more to him that I initially thought.)

He had told me in one of his emails "I haven't had a BJ in so long I have forgotten what it feels like so do not be surprised if I grab you by the hair and cum in your mouth moaning every second but I must say that it is one of the ways I have taken longest to cum so I guess we will be pitting your talent against my cock." Well I guess that either my talent won out or the initial hair trigger was sprung, because he did just what he said he might and grabbed my hair shoved deep and filled my mouth with cum.

Which I loved of course, being that I love the taste of, smell of and feel of cum. It was very hot.

I sucked him for just a little bit longer and then he lay next to me and started kissing me again. I liked that he didn't have an issue with kissing me right after he had just shot his load in my mouth. That turned me on.

After a little bit of kissing he went down on me again. Making me cum a time or two again. He lay down on his back and said if I sucked him that he could fuck me again. I got on my knees between his legs and started working on his cock. I sucked and licked and teased and stroked him. All the while he was moaning and vocalizing his approval. That is one of the many reasons I love sucking cock, knowing/hearing that I am making them feel good. He loved it when I would suck him all the way in, saying "So that is what being deep throated feels like".

Using all my cock sucking know how I had him hard and wanting to fuck me in no time. He turned me on my stomach and said "I want to fuck you your favorite way." He slid it in and it felt so good. I had been wanting so bad to be fucked and was more than ready for his cock. He moaned as he slid it in and started to fuck me. I loved that I was his first fuck in so long. It turned me on as a matter of fact, knowing that my pussy was the first his cock had slid into in years.

He fucked me like that for a few minutes. We stopped and I got up and switched the dvd in the recorder. As I was changing the disk I asked him if he thought that he could handle a camera as I was blowing him. That I would love to get his perspective for my hubby. He said sure. I got the camera going and brought it over to him.

I had the lcd screen open so he could watch what he was recording. As I was sucking him he would watch me a little and then watch through the screen. I would look up at the camera while I was sucking him, looking straight into the camera. At one point he said "Oh wow that's hot!" I thought that it was hot that my hubby would be able to see my sucking this guys cock like this. When I was looking into the camera I was thinking how he would be watching it at some point and I was looking at him.

After about 5 min or so I was ready for some fucking again, so I put the camera back on the table. I went back to the bed, gave Johns cock a real quick suck and crawled on top of him. It felt so good as I slid him into me. He grabbed on to my hips as I fucked him and then my tits. He was moaning real good. I planted me feet and started to slide him all the way out and then all the way back in. I would tease him and only slide him back in slowly. When he would try to push into me I would back off. I got back on my knees and he grabbed a hold of my hips and started to grind into me, pulling and pushing me on his cock. I had a great orgasm, from the grinding on my clit and feeling his cock moving inside me. Shortly after I came he started to moan and grunt a bit more and he shot his load deep into me.

Afterwards we lay talking for about 10 minutes. About a little of everything and nothing. Filler talk I guess. I didn't know if he had any more in him but I wanted to at least taste him again. I started to suck on his cock. I wasn't worried if he got hard again. He had already came in my mouth once and my pussy once. But as I was sucking him, he was getting hard again. He would put his hands on my head, in my hair and push my mouth all the way onto him. He had gotten a taste of deep throat and seemed to like it, as often as he shoved me down on him.

When he was fully hard again he got me up on my hands and knees and started to fuck me from behind again. I so love this position. How things go deeper, how tight things are and just how naughty it is. He knew this from our emails, and I thought that it was cool that he remembered what I liked and was trying to do some of it.

He gave me quite a banging. Grabbing my hips, pulling me to him and him to me, driving himself deep inside me. After a few minutes and at least one orgasm he pulled out. He said that he needed to get a drink and catch his breath. I told him no having a heart attack and dying on me. I lay down on my back and spread my legs wide for him as he came back to the bed.

He climbed between my legs and slid his cock into me. I was so slick with his cum and my pussy juices that he slid right in and started fucking me. He braced himself on his arms and started pumping at me. It felt so good and so hot, that he was fucking me again so soon after cumming in me. I was thinking that I just might get another load in my pussy. He fucked me until I came at least once. Then he did what I was hoping for and shoved his cock as deep into me as he could and filled me up once again.

Once again we took a break and lay next to each other on the bed talking. We were just casually touching each other as we talked. I got up to change the disk again and when I got back on the bed I kneeled between his legs and sat there talking with John for quite a while. At one point John said,

"I think that I have a time number 4 in me, if you suck on me again."

"Oh really?" I replied as I was thinking "Time 4? Woo Hoo!" The most times that I have had a guy go with me in a row was 2, so this was just amazing for me. I didn't know where he was going to cum this time but I was so hot for it.

Now I don't know if it was my cock sucking abilities(have been told I am very good by multiple men) or that John was rip rarin ready to go, but he was hard and ready to fuck in just a matter of minutes. Maybe it was a combo of both. Either way, I was climbing up onto his cock and fucking him again. I couldn't wait to get him into me, after he said that he had a time 4 in him, because I couldn't wait to have time number 4 in ME.

I gave him a pretty good romp, doing him cowgirl. He liked to grab my hips and grind himself to me. He was pretty vocal, not talking a lot but at least making noise, just the way that I like it. I knew when I was hitting a good spot, or going at a good speed that made his toes curl. After I came he said,

"You know, this being time four, it's going to last a lot longer."

"Then why don't you do some of the work." I said with a smirk as I climbed off of him.

John then fucked me in missionary position. Kissing me, grabbing my hair, even pinning my arms at one point. I know that I came at least one more time when he was fucking me. After about 5 minutes or so of us fucking that way, he started to move a little quicker and his breathing changed. I knew right then that he was going to cum again, and it was going to go into my already full pussy. I kept grinding my hips up to meet him stroke for stroke. With one final real deep thrust and real deep moan he gave my pussy its 3rd load of the evening.

After he was done he kind of fell to the bed, making some sort of comment like, "I think that is all I have in me." Hell, I would have been satisfied with one time. I told him that he had made me feel real good. That I hadn't ever had someone cum four times in a row. We lay on the bed talking and catching our breath, then started to get dressed. He said that he had really enjoyed himself and hoped that he made a good enough impression with me cause he would love a repeat.

He walked me to my car and we hugged before I got in. He said again that he had enjoyed himself and I told him that I had as well. He said to let him know how the video turned out. I couldn't wait to get home to tell hubby about how many times that I had been cum in. I knew that my pussy was still filled with cum, and was so hot because of it. When I got home I sat on the bed and told my hubby all about my evening and about all the cum that I had received.

So the notches in my belt, so to speak, have increased to 10 fucked, 11 sucked. Oh so yummy!
Last edited by Bri_n_Dewpie on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:19 pm

Lil' ol' me again. This here is a story that my hubby mentioned in one of my other posts. You can find it here.
Again, enjoy.

;) Dew

2-17-08

After a failed weekend of no playing I was still in the mood for some play time before I had to go back to work Sunday afternoon. As I lay in bed with my hubby I asked him if he would like to see me suck Randy. He said that since we had met Randy through his craigslist ad, he hadn't signed up for the hubby watching thing we talk about on our AFF profile. So he didn't think we should try that with him.

I hadn't talked to Randy since we played a couple weeks before. I had sent him an email and had also called and left a voice mail message the next day. The voice mail I had left was asking him if he wanted to play again that next night. I finally got a voice mail from him. When I called him on Sunday I said,

"Hello, this is Dew."

"Hello there, good to hear from you", he replied "Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I have been pretty busy." "Besides", he said "I was pretty wiped out for a couple of days afterwards anyways." Referring to my voicemail about playing again.

"Well I was wondering if you were busy this morning." I asked

"Unfortunately I am on my way to work." he replied

"Oh well, I was just wanting to bring you your copy of the dvd and give you a blow job."

He kind of paused in whatever it was that he was going to say, and then said "Well I have to go out of town tomorrow but I should be back Thursday." He seemed quite interested in getting together again.

"Well, you figure out what your schedule is and when you are going to be here in town and email it to me." I said "Then we an figure out when we can get together again."

He said that was fine with him, then he asked if I could email him a screen capture from the dvd. I told him that I would and that I would talk to him soon.

Not even an hour later my cell rings and it was Randy. "My flight was canceled, so I don't have to work now and was wondering if you were still interested."

I was smiling from ear to ear. I liked that the first thing that he did after he found out that he didn't have to work was call me. I told him that I was and to give me a little time to finish getting ready. I told him that I would call him when I got to his apt building.

It didn't take me too long to get ready. I got dressed and dolled up, got my "gear" together in my bag, kissed my hubby good bye and left. Again, since Randy didn't live very far, it didn't take very long to get there. When I got parked in front of his building I gave him a call. He said that he would be right down.

I sat in my car listening to music (Fever by Michael Buble') as I waited. I got out of the car as I saw him coming down the stairs and out the door. I walked up to him and said hello and gave him a hug. On the way up the stairs we talked about his work and the reason why he wasn't flying that am. We got up to his apt and he unlocked the door and let me in first. (Quite the gentleman)

We got into the apt and still talked about work and schedules and whatnot. He said that he was glad that his flight was canceled, that he hadn't ever had anyone offer to come over and suck his cock. I got the dvd out of my bag and gave it to him. He said that he couldn't wait to see it. That if he'd had his laptop we could have watched some of it.

"I haven't seen all of it, just a bunch of screen captures, and what I saw was hot." I told him "A good portion of it is mostly shots from behind, but it is still hot."

I told him that I had brought the camera this time too and said that I wanted my hubby to be able to see me giving Randy head. He was cool with that, and he moved a little table over next to his futon. As I was setting up the camera he went to his room and came out with a blanket. He folded it up and lay it on the floor. "So your knees wont hurt." He said to explain the blanket.

"So, wore out for a few days huh?" I asked as I was setting up the camera. I love hearing the effect that I have on men.

"Oh yeah. I loved that you could deep throat me too." He said

He sat on the futon, and I finally got the camera where I thought that I would get a real good shot. I hit record and got down there in front of him. I didn't waste any time and made short work of his shorts and underwear. As I removed his shorts he removed his shirt.

His cock was as yummy looking as I remembered it. I couldn't wait to get him in my mouth. I grabbed a hold of him with my hand and licked along the underside of his cock before I took him into my mouth. MMMM, felt and tasted so good. As I have mentioned before, I love to suck cock from soft to hard and then soft again. This was a chance to enjoy doing this.

I would take him all the way into my mouth, and as I pulled back I would lick the underside of his cock. Paying special attention to the spot right at the underside of the head. I remembered how he liked it last time. I would take him in slow and pull back slow. I used a lot of suction at times and others just barely touch him with my lips as I bobbed up and down on him.

He got real hard, thick and long in no time. Now, I know that he loved that I could deep throat him. So I made sure to do it quite a bit. The first time I took him all the way in after he was totally hard, he made a comment or a noise of enjoyment. I had been hot since before I got going, but at that point my panties were soaked. Hearing how much that he enjoyed that, even if it was a moan/groan, flipped my switch that much more. I loved running my hands all over his legs and chest. I loved how muscular that he was. He seemed to like the touchy feely stuff as well.

At one point I deep throated him over and over again. I would take him all the way in, pull back all the way with a lot of suction, especially at the tip. Then I would slowly take him in again. When I pulled back after doing that a few times his cock was covered in my saliva. I pulled him out of my mouth, and a line of spit ran from my tongue to the tip of his cock. I twirled my tongue in my saliva, moving to his cock. He seemed to like that. I couldn't help but think that my hubby would really enjoy that one. I then took my hand and rubbed all the spit from the tip of his cock, all over his cock and stroked him real slow.

The way that Randy was sitting and how I was kneeling I wasn't able to look him in the eyes as much as I did the first time I sucked his cock, but occasionally I would look up at him with a mouth full of cock to see the look on his face.

All the while I was sucking him, Randy was making a lot of little noises. Moans, groans, "oh yeahs", etc... He would twitch a bit when I hit a real good spot, and buck his hips a bit at times too.

I don't know how long I sucked on him. I love sucking cock so much that I can do it for ever. But he finally go to the point that he couldn't hold out any longer. I was really fucking him with my mouth pretty good at that point. Up, down, licking and sucking. He said "Oh, I am going to cum!" I couldn't wait to feel him squirt in my mouth, to taste his salty load. As he came I kept bobbing and sucking. When he was done cumming I slowly pulled him out of my mouth, sucking as I did. I wanted to drain him of all I could.

He sat there, breathing heavy. He said "Wow, I didn't know that you were going to do that. That is why I said something." I didn't reply though because I still had a mouth full of a large load of cum. I was enjoying the taste and feel of it in my mouth. I looked up at him and opened my mouth to show him that I still had it in my mouth. "Nasty girl" he said. I then turned to the camera and opened my mouth, hoping that it would get a good shot of what I had in there.

He thanked me for sucking him. I swallowed his cum and thanked him. We talked fro a little bit more before I got up and turned off the camera as he got dressed. I sat next to him on the futon and started to play the dvd in the camera to show him what we had gotten. It was so hot. It was a real good angle and pretty close too. As we were watching Randy said "We better stop watching that or I am going to get hard all over again."

After I got all my stuff stored back in my bag, and he was dressed, we got ready to leave his apt.

"We need to get together for some me and you fun sometime." I said

"Yes we do," he replied "and we need to make sure to get a real good angle with the camera for the next time too."

Since I knew how the short part of the dvd we had just made affected him just after cumming, I was already planning on suggesting we watch it the next time for foreplay. How hot would that be??

We walked down the stairs together and when we got outside we hugged and he said "I can't wait to see the next installment of our movies." I told him goodbye and got in my car. I usually am a "out to get fucked" type of gal. But calling up this guy, heading to his apt and sucking him off was so very hot. I couldn't wait to tell hubby all about it, and later hear what he thought of the dvd.

kcpa
Experienced

Unread post by kcpa » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:29 am

Love your stories. So real and full of great descriptions. I love the fact you include the lead up activities in such detail. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next one.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:50 am

Well thank you very much. Glad that you liked. Am working on the next.

;) Dew

cum4me
Virgin

Unread post by cum4me » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:43 am

Great stories, love the detailed inter action not only between you and your FB but also your hubby's involvement and reactions to your playing.
Love to love her

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Here's Dew's tale of what happened on 3-15-08. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. -

I received an email at AFF from Ben Friday afternoon. He and I had talked before, early on in my Hwing adventures. We had even had a face to face. He was good looking, seemed keen on me and had experience with swinging/swapping/etc. After the face to face I was still interested, even more really. He was the talkative sort (at times too talkative), mostly about his experiences with playing with other couples and whatnot. Which, on one hand, I thought was cool that he had the couple experience and would be comfy with my hubby being there and watching. But on the other, he said it in a way that almost sounded like bragging or him saying that if someone didn’t have that much experience that there was something wrong with them. I didn’t know which it was, but I am the slightly forgiving sort and looked over that.

After the face to face we chatted online a bit, and I told him that I would love to play with him. He asked me repeatedly in a chat for naked pics of myself. I told him that I would send him some and then I did, keeping my fingers crossed. I am always a bit nervous when I show pics. Not that I think badly of myself (Hell, I love showing off), but you never know if a guy is going to like what they see or be an ass.

I didn’t hear from him for a week. I had already figured by the second or third day that he wasn’t interested and was just too chicken to say so. By weeks end I had written him off. That's when he sent me an email saying how much he enjoyed the pics. His excuse was that he only bothered to check his e-mail once a week and didn’t think that it was an issue that he had waited so long. I didn’t want to waste my time waiting a week for him to reply/respond each and every time. It would be forever and a day by the time we got things together, so I told him that I didn’t think it was going to work out.

Fast forward 6 months. The email at AFF said how he thought that it was a shame about our misunderstanding and that if he had been rude or disrespected me that he apologized. He said that he would love to hear from me but if he didn’t, he would understand.

I had been seeing him online for the last week or so, and kind of wondered about him. Yes I was upset on how it had gone before, but I still thought that he was a hottie, and a girl can’t help but want to fuck a hottie.

After the picture debacle with Ben, we changed how we dealt with sending pics. I now tell a guy that if I don’t hear from him within a couple of days of me sending him pics, that I am going to assume that he isn’t interested. Since what happened with Ben happened before I started the new “policy”, I thought that I would give him another chance.

I took a chance and sent him an instant message, hoping it would get to him quicker than an email. It was a simple “Hello”. To my surprise he answered right back “Hey”. We talked and I told him that I was glad that he that he got a hold of me. He was quite happy that I said that.

I then said, “Wanna play?”

“You're joking, right?”, he replied

He then said “Well, I guess you wouldn’t joke about something like this.”

We talked a bit more and after a little discussion set up a date for that night. I had expected him to have plans or whatever since it was kind of last minute, but was pleasantly surprised to find he was available. We set up a date at his place for 10 that evening.

He said “ I intend on getting together tonight for sure..... and when we do, I have no expectations of SEX either.....chemistry is everything so you don’t have to worry about me being pushy or demanding.”

I replied with “Well to be honest, I am a horny little bugger and if there is no sex I will be disappointed.”

He seemed to like that. I made sure that he was still ok with the video camera, and he was. We talked a little more, exchanged cell numbers and said we would see each other at 10. I had almost 6 hours to wait until my date. I went along with my day but kept thinking about what I was going to do and kept getting excited, I was very wet all day.

A couple hours before I started getting ready for my date. Before I showered my hubby helped me trim my pussy. As I lay there while he was using the trimmers he asked if I was excited about tonight or was it the buzzing of the trimmer getting me that excited. He could tell how wound up I was just by the smell. I told him that it was both, that I was hot about getting together with Ben and I loved him trimming my pussy for me. I showered, got all made up, pretty smelling and got dressed.

When I got ready to leave, I grabbed my bag, kissed my hubby and headed out. When I got into the car I called Ben and let him know that I was heading out and would be there within 10 min or so. He said that he couldn’t wait (neither could I). When I got there I parked where he said to and got out of my car. As I was walking toward his apt I saw him look through the blinds.

He had a big grin on his face as he opened the door. “Hello,” he said.

“Hello there, how are you?” I replied as I walked past him into the house.

He walked up to me and we hugged. He asked how I was doing and I told him that I was well. He headed towards his room and I said that I needed to text my hubby to let him know that I had arrived. After I sent the text I headed towards the room. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. He told me to sit down and make myself at home.

I sat down and we started to talk. We talked a bit about what had cause us to not talk a while back. He said that he understood and that he was sorry about it. He said that he regretted it and that things getting messed up between us kind of soured him on meeting people on AFF. He said that he had thought that the situation with my hubby and I was perfect and that he thought that we would work out well. But when things went south he wasn’t quite sure about it.

As we were talking I got the camera out and got it set up. After I got it set up, I sat next to him again on the bed and leaned over and started to kiss him. He was a really good kisser. I love to kiss and get kissed. I kissed his neck and ears, he really liked that. He got off of his back and lay me down and continued kissing me and his hands were roaming all over. He pulled off my shirt and pushed up my camisole top and started to lick and kiss my nipples. He would nibble a bit, then lick on them and then he would blow on them. It felt so good. I was hot to begin with but this was getting me so much hotter.

After a few minutes he rolled on to his back and I was laying partially on him. As we were kissing I helped him remove his shirt, and then I worked my way down and helped him remove his pants. I was very eager to get his cock into my mouth so I didn’t waste any time in doing that. He really enjoyed it. He was very verbal and kept saying “Oh shit”, or “Oh yeah”, things like that. I love a vocal guy and this made me so very hot, and made me want to hear even more from him.

As I sucked on his cock I flicked my tongue all over the underside and along the tip. He would gasp, moan and twitch. He also had his hands on my hair, which I love. I told him how much that I liked it, and he took that and ran with it. As I was sucking him he would grab my hair and give it a little tug, or push my head down on his cock(which I also loved).

After I had been sucking him for a little while, Ben got up and lay me down on my back and started to kiss me and started working on my nipples again. He then removed my skirt and panties. He moved me to where the camera could get a better shot, then he started licking and sucking my clit as he fingered my pussy. It felt so good, and he made me cum a couple of times doing that. Each time I came he would get this little grin on his face, like he was happy that he had done that.

He got up on his knees on the edge of the bed and I lay on my side in front of him and started to suck him again. I love the feel of a cock in my mouth, especially when I could get the kind of reactions from guys that I was getting with Ben. Besides, it turned me on so, the way that he talked to me while I was sucking him. He would look over at the camera and watch the action in the little screen. At one point while I was sucking him, he looked over at the screen and then he said “Look at you, that’s so hot”. It was, I do have to admit.

I told him that I wanted him to fuck me. I reached over to my bag to grab a condom, and in no time at all I had it out of the wrapper and unrolled onto him. I couldn’t wait. I just wanted and needed to feel him inside me. I got myself turned around on the bed and he positioned himself between my legs. I reached down and helped guide him into my pussy. It felt so good, his cock sliding into me. He started off slow and then built speed. Before long he was fucking me good and fast. At one point he had to stop, saying that he didn’t want to cum too quickly. He paused long enough to calm down a little and then he went back to it.

All the while, I was running my nails down his back and shoulders as he fucked me. He said that I could do it harder if I wanted to. I loved the feel of his body on me, his hips moving as he fucked me, the muscles in his ass clenching as he plunged into me. He started moving quicker and faster. I could tell that he was getting ready to cum. He was a very “violent” cummer. A whole lot of swearing, twitching, spasming. All in a good way though. I thought it was very hot, the way that he came.

After he came, he lay on top of me kissing me and being touchy feely. After a little bit, he moved off and we lay on the bed talking. We lay there talking for quite a while. Not about anything in particular, just a little bit about everything.

At one point he said “I’m not done with you yet.”

“Good”, I replied.

About 20 minutes or so after we finished the first round we started kissing and getting hot and heavy again. He started playing with my nipples again, licking and sucking on them. A few minutes into that he said something about needing to put some clothes in the dryer. I said “I certainly hope that I am more important than some laundry.” He laughed, said that I was and we continued kissing and whatnot. But a few minutes later he said “You are really more important than laundry, but I do have to go put it in the dryer.”

LAUNDRY??? Holy crap! I was a little honked, to say the least. As he left the room he said “Stay right there.” Now, I would like to say that I didn’t. But at times I think that I am too nice of a person. I seriously considered leaving. I even went as far as putting the clothes I wore there into my bag and got out what I was going to be wearing home. He was back within a few minutes. I know that I couldn’t have looked too incredibly happy, but he almost seemed oblivious to it. He came into the room all smiles. He sat down on the bed and started kissing me and touching me. It didn’t take too long before the angry was far in the back of my mind.

“Where are those cute strappy heels you had on?” he asked

“I put them in my bag.” I replied

“Could you put them back on for me?” he asked

I said sure and I did. I haven’t ever had any of the guys that I have fucked ask me to put back on or keep on my heels. It was kinda hot. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. He sat behind me and started kissing the nape of my neck, sending shivers to all the good spots. As he was kissing my neck he reached around and was playing with my nipples. Then he reached down and started to finger me. It felt so good, him kissing and nibbling on my neck, playing with my nipple with one hand and fingering me/playing with my clit with the other hand. I had an orgasm in no time. He then moved between my legs and started licking my clit as he was fingering me. Again he made me cum.

After he made me cum, he got up on the bed and I started to suck on him again. I loved the way the way that he reacted to my bj, so I did my best work. :) Listening to him with all his talking and noises made me so hot. He put on a condom and I climbed on top and started to fuck him. Since this was the second round things weren’t working as well as the first. I climbed off and we tried a different position, which didn’t work, either. Not that I had an issue with it. These things happen. He decided he wanted to try to fuck me doggie. He got me up on my hands and knees, grabbed onto my hips and slid right in. He reached up, pulling my hair (with me encouraging more) and fucked me hard and good. He fucked me until I came and then some.

After that I ended up sucking and stroking him. He said at one point “I will cum.” I told him that I wasn’t concerned about it, he had already cum once for me. I didn’t require multiple times. He still wanted me to suck him until he came. It took quite a while to get him off this second time, and a lot of effort on my part. But I'm not a quitter. I gave head, I gave hand, I gave lubed up hand. I talked dirty to him. As I stroked him, I was telling him how much I wanted it and how much I needed it and how much I knew he wanted to cum. Eventually, my efforts paid off and he came again, just as loudly as the first time. I wanted his cum on me, so as he built to orgasm, I leaned in close and let his cum splatter all over my chest. When he was done spurting, what hadn’t landed on me was dripping from my hand. I rubbed it all over my breasts.

Afterwards we lay talking for a little while, then I got up and started to get dressed. He said that he had enjoyed himself and I told him that I had too. He said that he would love to do it again if I were up to it. He walked me to the door, we hugged and kissed before I left and I headed out. When I got to the car I texted my hubby that I was on the way home. When I got home I told my hubby all about it.

I sent Ben an email the next day saying that I had enjoyed myself but I also mentioned how he had seemed distracted at times and that it was a little irritating. We talked on messenger that same day and discussed my issues. I told him that when I go to hook up that I don’t want someone worrying about thier laundry. He said that he was sorry and that he should have waited. I also told him that when we were fooling around that he seemed to be “playing” to the camera. At least that what I thought at first, but after a while I figured that the camera turned him on. He confirmed my thoughts and said that having the camera there was super hot, and did turn him on.

We plan on playing again when both of our schedules allow.

Cocks Fucked 11
Cocks Sucked 12

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:24 am

Dew,
Laundry??? If I were with you, doing laundry wouldn't enter my mind until a week or two after you left ;) The only thing on his mind should have been your pleasure and how fortunate he was to share his bed with you!

Great stories and pics. You're an awesome and very hot lady and wife. I couldn't imagine having you in my bed and thinking of anything other then how many more orgasms I could give you!!! ;)
O2

kcpa
Experienced

Unread post by kcpa » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:17 am

Great story and the laundry deal is different but I love how you told it in the story. Such distractions do happen to people and you telling it like it is, good and bad is one thing I really enjoy about your posts.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 am

The cool thing about Dew is that she takes most anything in stride. She's not picky about cock size, doesn't require a guy to have a perfect body, and if things go a little awry while they're playing she treats it like it's no big deal. She's very understanding. At times, in my opinion, she's perhaps too understanding. The only things that really irritate us are things that the guys can control, like thier behavior. Sometimes guys can be pretty thoughtless and it rubs me the wrong way. There are times that she tolerates a lot more from them than I think she should. Ultimately, though, I leave it up to her to decide how she wants to deal with it.

Bri -

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:41 am

Open2it wrote:Dew,
Laundry??? If I were with you, doing laundry wouldn't enter my mind until a week or two after you left ;) The only thing on his mind should have been your pleasure and how fortunate he was to share his bed with you!

Great stories and pics. You're an awesome and very hot lady and wife. I couldn't imagine having you in my bed and thinking of anything other then how many more orgasms I could give you!!! ;)
O2
:oops: Thanks, O2.
kcpa wrote:Great story and the laundry deal is different but I love how you told it in the story. Such distractions do happen to people and you telling it like it is, good and bad is one thing I really enjoy about your posts.
You'd a thunk that a girl coming over to a fellas house to get it on would out weigh every thing else, but oh well. :roll: Things happen.

;) Dew

(Ain't my hubby the coolest?? :) )

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:56 am

When he mentioned laundry, my thought was that he wanted to warm up a blanky or towel to wrap you up in, all snuggy like, after the action was done and you started to feel the chill of the air. I've been known to do stuf like that. Oh well.

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:04 am

That is a nice idea HLG, and if he had of said it was something like that I may not have been as irritated. Unfortunately that wasn't what it was at all. "Clothes for work tomorrow", is what it was. It was an interesting, but fun, experience.
;) Dew

Bri_n_Dewpie
Virgin

Unread post by Bri_n_Dewpie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Here is Dew's recounting from one of her Date's quite a while back. This one is about Fuck Buddy #8 "Ted"

Ted came in from out of town to see his family around Christmas of 07. We had been talking online for a while, exchanging pics, seeing if we were compatible. He had lined up with what I was looking for nicely and I was looking forward to adding him to my list of fuck buddies. Earlier in the day I had called him and arranged to meet him at a local 24 hour diner to see if we would click as well when we met in person.

I called him when I got to the restaurant, to see if he was there yet. He said that he was and directed me to look towards where he was parked. I hung up the phone and saw him getting out of his truck.

Even though I have done this quite a few times before, going out alone to meet up with a stranger always makes me nervous. It’s also very arousing.

I walked towards his truck, and we met half way. I checked him out as we made our introductions. I had seen pictures of him when we chatted but they didn't do him justice, he was very good looking. He was about my height, maybe an inch shorter. He was in good shape, broad and thick, and looked like his job must involve some kind of physical labor. His head was buzzed close to the scalp and he had a mustache that extended all the way down to his jawline.

As we walked to the restaurant I asked him if he had been waiting long.

He said "No, maybe 10 min." Then he laughed and said "Actually I have been here since 9:30. I got here early because I was excited."

The little diner was very busy. The waiter told us that we could sit where ever we liked. Ted spotted a table right in the far back corner of the place. I was wishing that it were less crowded, as there were many things that I would have liked to talk about. I didn’t want to have to worry about who might be over hearing.

We ordered sodas and got to know each other a little better. We talked about a little bit of everything. Where we were from, kids, life in general. As we talked I made a point to make eye contact and keep it. He was friendly, talkative, smiled a lot. He had a nice smile and great eyes. I began to relax and feel at ease with him.

After we had been chatting for about 20 minutes he looked around at all the people and kinda shrugged. I said quietly, "Can't really talk about too much in here, can we?" I suggested that we go outside and talk a bit out there. He paid for the drinks and we walked out and stood by my car. For just a min or two we made idle chit chat and then I decided we’d dilly-dallied long enough.

I said, "So, are you interested?"

"Are you?" he asked back.

I told him that I was.

He said that he has been excited to meet me ever since we started our email exchange. He said that when I had called him earlier in the day he had been doing something with his parents and after we set up a time and place to meet he had been so excited that his hands were shaking. "After I hung up my hands were all shaky, I didn't know what to do with them." It got me hot knowing that it was me that got him so wound up.

“So, you’re staying with your parents?” I asked, hoping that all my plans weren’t about to go awry. I was not in a situation where I could host a fuckfest and had told him so when we chatted online.

“Yeah.” he said "I would have to get a room."

I said "I think we should do that." I was getting very excited, and couldn’t wait to get down and dirty with this fella.

He didn't know his way around town, so I told him that he could follow me as I drove to one of the nearby motels. I had asked him which hotel, but he had said that he didn’t really care, so I headed straight to the closest one, the always classy Motel 6. We pulled into the parking lot, parked next to each other and he got out.

He said that he would go see if there were any rooms and I waited for him in the car. He came out a few minutes later and asked if I wanted a king or 2 queens, upstairs or down. I said that it didn't matter on either one. Frankly, I just wanted to stop wasting time and get busy, but did not say so. He looked a bit flustered, but in a good way.

As I was sitting there waiting for him to come out the second time I began to feel very naughty and very hot. Here I was, a married woman waiting in a motel parking lot to fuck a guy I had just met. It was delightfully sleazy, and I couldn't help but smile to myself.

He came out of the office and came back over to the cars. I grabbed my purse and “Date Bag” before getting out. He pointed out where the room was and we started to walk across the parking lot towards it.

As we were walking I asked him "If I may be so bold, what made you choose my profile?"

He kinda smiled and said "Well for one, I knew that I was coming down here so I typed in Coos Bay, Or. Yours was one of the first profiles that popped up." He walked a few more steps and said "What really caught my eye right off was that picture of you on the beach standing with your arms up."

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" he said with a real big grin.

This just made me hotter, hearing him talk about the nude pics that my husband had taken of me. I told him that it had been fun getting out there in the dunes and posing for them.

About that time we reached the door to the room and he swiped the card through the lock. Nothing happened. He tried it again and got the same results, and then I tried. This was the first real sign of heavy nervousness from either of us. As I was trying the key card again he said "Oh, the room number is 253, not 254." I looked up at him and he was laughing. He took the card, used it on the correct door and got it opened.

We walked into the room and he mentioned how cold it was in there. We found the heater and turned it on. He went and sat down on the bed as I started to set up the camera. We were talking about aff and he mentioned that I was his first hook up off of the site. This wasn’t the first time I’d been told that.

The mood was very relaxed. Him sitting on the bed, me moving around and setting up the camera. After I got the camera set up I needed to use the restroom. When I was done I didn't bother buttoning my pants. I washed my hands, walked over to turn on the camera, then I got up on the bed and crawled on my knees towards him, a big smile on my face. He moved towards me, put his arms around me and started to kiss me.

I liked the way he kissed me. Lots of tongue, not teenager sloppy but enough to get my panties wet. I ran my hands all over his back and his chest while we were kissing. He put his hands up the back of my shirt and said "My hands are cold" I said that "Mine are too, but we can warm each other up." He smiled and started to kiss me again. We kissed like that for a short while. Then I started to move back on the bed a bit.

I love kissing and groping as foreplay, but I was already hot and bothered, and couldn't wait too much longer. He reached up my shirt and began rubbing my tits through my bra. Wanting to give him better access, I stopped kissing him long enough to unbutton and remove my shirt. I liked the look on his face when I did that.

We dove back into the kissing and let our hands roam. I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants. I could tell that it wasn't as big as my hubby’s cock, but it was rigidly hard and felt good through those jeans. I helped him remove his shirt and headed towards his belt. He had a buckle with the initial of his first name on it. I thought that it was kinda funny but didn't say anything about it. I undid his belt, the button on his jeans, unzipped the zipper and started to pull down his pants. Just as I was getting ready to head for his cock he backed up off of the bed and removed his pants and socks. I was so disappointed, but that just made me want to touch it and taste it more.

As he was removing his jeans I fell back on the bed and pulled my pants off. They were giving me a little trouble and he helped me get them the rest of the way off. As he crawled back up onto the bed, I sat up and removed my bra. He began kissing me some more, first my neck, then working his way down to my tits. I moaned as he started to lick on, then suck my nipples, one then the other. My nipples had been so tender all day that this just felt so good. I felt it all the way in my pussy. I ran my hands along his back and neck to his head. I told him that it felt good.

He kissed down my stomach and further south, turning so that his head was pointed at my feet. I thought that he was going to dive right in and start eating me out right away but he went about it slowly, kissing the inside of my thighs, the outside of my pussy. Teasing me and getting me worked up. Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore he started to lick me right down the middle.

He started out slow. He would look up at me occasionally, and see me looking at him. He would only look up at me for a little bit at a time, like he was unsure about it. He continued to work my pussy over with his tongue, giving it his undivided attention. Got me very wet, and not just from saliva.

I can't remember if it were before he made me cum the first time or after that I reached down and took his cock in my hand. It was very hard. I stroked him a few times and then ran my thumb along the tip of his cock and noticed that it was all wet with precum. There was copious amounts of it and I wanted a taste of it. I yearned to get that cock into my mouth right then, but was too distracted by his oral skills to make much of an effort to get at it. It was clear that he enjoyed giving oral and he had me coming repeatedly.

At one point he shifted to get better access and I was able to move and get his cock in my mouth. It tasted as good as I was hoping that it would. It was still covered with precum even though I had been rubbing it up with my thumb.

He moaned his pleasure. I took him all the way into my mouth, all the way down to his balls. I had my eyes open and was looking right at his balls. I worked him in and out of my mouth, applying just the right amount of suction. He said "Fuck!" as I was doing it. I took that as a good thing and continued with what I was doing. He was still eating me out as I was sucking him but would have to pause every once in a while to say it again or there would be a sharp intake of breath. Before long he told me that I was going to make him cum if I kept that up. I would have loved to feel him shoot his hot load in my mouth, but I stopped sucking on him and lay back.

He continued to eat me out and made me cum more. He said something to the effect of "Your clit is sticking out pretty far." I what I said was asking him if he liked that and then saying that he did say that he liked to eat pussy. He said "Oh yeah, I could do it for hours." He had sat up and lay on his back, and I dove right in and started to suck him again.

After a little bit of that I ended up on my back again and he said that he wanted to eat me some more. I said that was cool but I was going to need him to fuck me soon. He ate me until I came at least one more time, then I said "I want you to fuck me. I want your cock inside me." He grinned real big.

He got up and went to his coat and got out a condom. While he was getting it out of it’s package, I crawled over to him and sucked him into my mouth for a second or two. As he put on the condom I lay back down. He got back on the bed, came over to me and positioned himself between my legs. I reached down to help guide him in, but he grabbed hold before I could and rubbed his cock head all over my pussy and clit. It was at once stimulating, and frustrating. Just when I thought that he was going to keep teasing me forever, he leaned forward and started to push himself in. I raised my hips towards him and pulled him to me. I moaned in pleasure, because it felt so good sliding in.

We kissed and he started stroking in and out of me. I had my hands all over him. By this time he was keeping his eyes open almost all the time. We switched up positions often as we fucked. We went from missionary, to my legs up in the air, to both my knees over one of his shoulders, to my left leg down and my right leg on his left shoulder. He would go quickly for a while, giving me a good, hard pounding, and then he would have to slow down.

He didn’t want to come, he explained.

I told him that it was ok, I didn’t mind.

"It's been a while." he said.

I grinned real big and said "Well, I am glad that I could help you out." Thinking that I was his first for a while was very exciting.

He started to pick up speed again and I could tell that the need to cum had lessened. At one point when he was fucking me, him on top on his knees, I reached down and started to rub my clit. He watched, mesmerized as I diddled myself and said "I want you to cum on my cock."

I just about came then. I said "You like that, do you?"

He said "Oh yeah."

We got a little noisy. While we were fucking, the head board started to bang the wall and he kind of laughed. I was breathing hard and moaning out my orgasms. Our bodies were making all sorts of slapping noises. I told him that I love the sounds of fucking.

Shortly after that the timer for the camera went off. So as I changed the disk he lay down on his back. After I got the camera going again I got up on the bed and said "My turn" and climbed on top. I loved looking into his eyes as he fucked me, and he had no problem looking right back.

First I leaned towards him and he sucked my nipples. Then I leaned back and started to fuck him. He had a big grin on his face. I reached behind me and started to massage his balls as I fucked him. He kinda smiled at me and I asked him if he liked that, he said yeah.

I came once or twice fucking him that way. He said to me that he liked it when I came. I said I did too and we laughed.

I got up on my feet and he grabbed onto my ass with one hand. As I was fucking him we were both looking down and watching his cock go in and out of my pussy. He said that he liked to watch that. I said that it was hot.

I climbed off of him and he noticed that the condom had come off. I said no big deal and took care of it. He went to his coat and got another one.

He kind of smirked and said "I brought more."

I said "That's ok, I brought some as well."

After he put the new condom on and started to walk to the bed I got on my hands and knees and waggled my bum a bit. He crawled up next to me and grabbed my hips and slid right in. He fucked me a bit like that on his knees and then got up on his feet, bracing himself on my hips. Doggie style is my favorite position and I was just eating it up. Whenever I get fucked this way, I can feel the strength go right out of my arms and my head just drops. I know that I talked to him as he slammed into me, encouraging him. There were a lot of “That feels so good!” and “Oh, yeahs!”

After a few minutes, he rolled me over onto my back, gave my pussy a brief tongue lashing and a quick missionary fuck. Then he had me lay flat on the bed on my belly and he fucked me from behind, his legs straddling mine. I remembered him telling me in one of his emails that he liked doing it this way a lot.

(Hubby’s note: I gotta jump in here, cause this is actually one of my favorite parts of all the videos she’s made for me. When he flips her over, she looks right at the camera with this mischievous little smile, then she bites her lower lip and looks back as he mounts her. He starts to fuck her and it looks like she is in heaven. She moans, she groans, she grrunts out little animal sounds. He is holding himself up on his arms and is just dropping his body weight straight down into her pussy and has her bouncing off the bed. Her arms are going all over the place, clutching at the bedding and she starts repeating, “Come on! Come on!” Fucking hot is the only way to describe it.)

When we first started fucking I didn't know how I was going to want him to cum. When he stopped fucking me from behind, I flipped over onto my back. I knew now what I wanted, where I wanted his load.

I said "You know what I want?" I didn’t wait for a reply. I just said "What I want is for you to fuck me and when you get close to cumming, I want you to pull out, take off the condom, stroke yourself and cum on me. Think you’re up for that?"

“Oh, Yeah!” he replied with a laugh. He made this really hot noise that I took as approval.

He slid his cock into me and started to fuck me and said "I have no problem stroking it."

"I love watching a guy stroke himself." I told him. "I love to watch a guy make himself cum."

He said "I want to make you cum one more time and then I will do that for you."
He fucked me at a pretty good pace, making me cum in no time. He was on his knees and was fucking me quicker and I thought that he might be getting closer to cumming.

I said "When ever you feel the need." and "I want you to cum on me."

He pulled out, and as he was removing the condom asked where I wanted it I told him on my stomach. I watched him as he stroked his cock and squirted his cum all over me. He grunted a bit as he came and stroked himself. I kept saying "Oh yeah." I felt so hot, having a stranger shoot his jizz on me. When he was done cumming, he leaned in and kissed me real deep.

I said "Thank you That’s what I wanted!"

He went to get a towel for me, but I wasn't in a big hurry to clean up. I sat up hoping to get a good shot of it with the camera. He came over and gave me a towel and I cleaned up. We lay and talked and talked as I got dressed and he got dressed. I told him that I really enjoyed myself and would love to see him next time he was here. After I got everything put away and right before I left, I walked over and kissed him and wished him a Merry Christmas. He grinned and said "Oh, I will." Again we kissed and I walked out the door.

I felt so dirty and so good, just having fucked a stranger in some local motel. The whole way home I grinned like a fool. Couldn't wait to get home and tell my hubby about it and fuck him silly. The experience was amazing. I was very relaxed, very comfortable. I think that I said things more than I had before. It was the first time that I had masturbated with a stranger and had a stranger cum on me. It felt perfectly natural though, there was no hesitation when I decided to do those things.

Samcobra
Virgin

Unread post by Samcobra » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:27 pm

WOW!
What I would give to see a clip of that action. What you two have going is enviable. Dew is so sexy and so free thinking, she reminds me of the 70's when women enjoyed sexy for the pure pleasure.
Thanks for sharing, really good of you both!