story from old board

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
cuck_wish

story from old board

Unread post by cuck_wish » Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:38 am

I was going through some stories I have saved from the old board and came across this on. Its incomplete but I think one of the best posted. Wish I could say that it was about me but alas no such luck. I would love to be in T.C's shoes. I'll try adding to the story and i hope others will too. In the mean time some ideas on what to add would be great as well. So enjoy.

My wife Kym has always been very close to her older sister, Sherry. There isn't much the two of them won't discuss, and quiet recently Kym has included details of our sex-life in their discussions - with very interesting and erotic results. This account will be quite long, so please bear with me.

Kym is a voluptuous 32-year-old green-eyed blonde, standing about 5'6", with shapely legs and a very delectable 36D pair of breasts. She has one of those soft, beautiful faces that can be angelic one minute, and lewdly licentious the next. We have been married seven wonderful years, and we have a very hot sex life that often included cuckold themes and fantasies.

Her sister Sherry is a dazzling 35-year-old brunette, and is taller than my wife Kym by about three inches. She is, I have to admit, stunning to look at, exercises regularly, and keeps her body in great shape, and possesses incredibly long legs that she is fond of displaying to perfection. Picture Sandra Bullock with a slightly leaner face, and that pretty much describes Sherry.

Now - some brief history: In late 2002, Sherry separated from her husband (citing various issues), and moved into an apartment of her own. A divorce duly followed. My sister-in-law, as I have stated, is a very attractive lady, and her newfound freedom seemed to awaken both her sexuality and her libido. Kym confided to me that Sherry had told her that her ex-husband wasn't so great in the sack, and Sherry, at the peak of her womanhood, was apparently keen to alleviate years of sexual neglect.

Sherry works for a big company, with maybe 500 or more employees, and once word got out that she was 'available', she had numerous guys wooing her. She began going out a lot, and from what she told Kym she was soon 'getting all the great sex she could handle'. I hasten to add that Sherry wasn't promiscuous in the true sense of the word, but she would certainly 'play' under the right circumstances and if she felt so inclined.

Having known Sherry almost as long as I had known Kym, I do admit, however, that Sherry could be a cock tease (I would presently learn just how much Sherry DID like to tease - but more on that later).

Sherry lives in the major city in our state, and every three or four weeks she would make the two-hour trip to visit her hometown (where Kym and I still lived) on weekends. Every Saturday that Sherry visited, she and my wife would sit chatting for hours, or head out shopping for the afternoon. Sherry would either sleep at her parent's house across town, or she would sleep in our spare room during her visits.

Okay - that's enough background.

For many years Kym and I used fantasies of cuckoldry to enliven our boudoir, and Kym was always keen to explore my boundaries. She enjoyed verbalizing my cuckold fantasies, and her imagination was practically limitless. I'm not hugely endowed - 5 inches, to be exact - and Kym learned early on that she could get me extremely hot by teasing me about my smallish size, and telling me that she would sooner or later find a well-hung lover to make up for my shortcoming. We had talked about turning fantasy into reality - but Kym was reluctant for several reasons, one of which is that we live in a small rural community, and any dalliance would soon be the talk of the town. So up until recently we simply role-played, which worked out fine for us both.

One night during a hot lovemaking session about eight months ago, Kym stated (during one of her verbal cuckold fantasies) that "Maybe I should be doing like Sherry, huh? Going out on the weekend, and picking up a hot, horny guy, and getting him to fuck me with a REAL cock." This, for some reason, excited me incredibly, and several seconds later I climaxed. I should mention here that (like many men on this board) I am also turned on by fantasizing that my wife's female friends or family members knew that Kym was 'cucking' me. Kym was well aware of this, and I think that her elder sister's new burst of libido simply gave Kym extra ammunition - which she used very well.

During the next three months or so, Kym often used her older sister's new liberated lifestyle in her wicked monologues - hinting that "If one sister can do it, then why not the other sister?" She also once came out with this little gem: "Maybe I should ask Sherry to find me a hot guy, huh? One of the sexy guys where she works... She seems to have tons of studs hoping to get between her legs! I should tell her that YOUR weedy little cock can't cut it anymore, and that I need a REAL man to fill me! How would you like THAT, Little one? My big Sister knowing that I'm desperate for long, thick cock, and HELPING me to cuckold you?" Needless to say, her licentious words quickly drove me to climax almost at once.

Kym was extremely perceptive, and she quickly sensed that using Sherry in this fantasy was a very powerful stimulant for me - possibly because I was easily able to imagine the traits of her sister readily coming to the fore in Kym (as she had intimated).

In this fashion, Sherry's apparently thriving sex-life and Kym's lewd threats to ask for her siblings help in cuckolding me became a considerable part of our bedroom role-play over the next several weeks. Knowing Kym as I did, I should have expected her to push the envelope, and she certainly did that in due course, and in the most emphatic fashion.

One Saturday morning about four months ago, Sherry was again visiting for the weekend. She and Kym were sat at our kitchen table chatting, and I was sat on the couch in the front room watching TV. From where I was sat, I could see Kym and her sister through the wide doorway, and I could overhear little snatches of quiet conversation between them. My ears pricked up when I heard Sherry begin to discuss her latest lover (who was apparently very well endowed). I couldn't hear very much, but after about 10 minutes Kym ventured a giggle, and said rather loudly: "It must be SO nice to find a guy with a decent-sized cock."

I looked up from the TV to see Kym dart a brief cheeky glance at me. Sherry, who is no fool, noticed her side-glance, and she too risked a somewhat quizzical peek at me before turning back to Kym and continuing their conversation sotto voice. Kym, I was sure, was heavily hinting to her sister that I was not exactly the largest guy in the world, and I could feel my face beginning to turn red and my cock harden. Soon after I had to leave the house for a while, leaving the siblings alone.

When I got back that evening, Sherry had left to visit her parents across town, and was going to spend the night there. I fixed Kym and I a drink, and then sat down with her on the couch, and we made small talk for a while. I then quietly I asked her: "Um, were you dropping a hint to Sherry today about... err... my size?"

Kym chuckled and leaned back on the couch. "I wondered when you would mention that. Of course I was. Is that a problem, Little one?" She laughed, using one of her 'pet' names for me, and then added: "In fact, after you left, Sherry kind of asked me if you were lacking in the trouser department - so she definitely got the hint!" Kym grinned at me and tilted her head to the side as she awaited my response.

"Jesus! She really asked you that?" I asked incredulously. A wickedly arousing throb of humiliation passed through me.

"Yes. Naturally, I didn't want to embarrass you, Honey... but I couldn't lie to my big Sister now, could I?" Kym smiled her wide, wicked smile again. She had taken on her 'teasing little bitch' demeanor, and she was relishing it. So was I.

I gulped. "What did you tell her?" The topic of the conversation - my cock - seemed to sense the nature of the conversation, and was cheerfully arising inside my shorts.

"I told her you were a little..." she left the statement hang for a meaningful few seconds, "...SMALL, Honey".

My heart thumped. "Actually?" Kym added softly, "Sherry mentioned that she had seen you at the beach last year in those tight swimming trunks, and she kind of noticed that you were a little... ahem... underpowered." Kym's eyes sparkled as she reached for her drink.

"Oh my GOD!" I groaned. My cock, however, reacted joyously to the lewd news that its status was under attack, and was - conversely - now standing at full mast inside of my shorts. Kym sipped her drink contentedly and giggled, and flashed her wicked, teasing little smile. GOD, she was enjoying this!

"It's okay, Baby", she said, "I told Sherry that four inches was enough for me..."

"FOUR inches?? Jesus, I'm FIVES inches Kym!" My voice was tight and squeaky.

"OH! Are you? Hmm, I told Sherry you were four inches... whoops! Anyway - what difference does an inch make?"

"In this case, it makes a 25 % difference!"

Kym grinned. "Well, no matter. Sherry won't treat you any different just because she now knows you have a little four-inch cock - five-inch cock, I mean! Speaking of which..." she added with a grinning downward glance at my crotch "The lil fella doesn't seem to mind!" I looked down to see a tent in my shorts. Kym giggled.

I groaned softly again. "Did you talk about anything else?" I asked, half fearful, and half deliciously expectant.

Kym tilted her head quizzically. "Well...I shouldn't tell you this... but Sherry was kind of shocked. She told me that she had never slept with a guy who was THAT small. She kept on asking me how you could satisfy me..." Kym leaned over and began stroking my upper thigh - maddeningly close to my throbbing cock, but not close enough to touch it through my shorts.

"And what did you tell her?" I asked breathlessly.

"I told her that you are VERY good with your hot little tongue." Kym purred. "I also told her that we have a very imaginative sex life..." She finished enigmatically, and sipped her drink again.

I rose to the bait. "What do you mean?" I asked. Her fingertips slid briefly over the head of my cock through my shorts before retreating again, and I gasped softly.

"Well," she began, "I sort of let Sherry know that we fantasize a lot in the bedroom - fantasies where your...err... shortage doesn't really matter."

"Like what?"

"Umm... well, I may have hinted that you get off on the thought of another guy fucking me." She grinned again, and her fingernails returned to the outline of my cock, and stayed there, softly swirling and rubbing.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. "How can you 'hint' THAT?"

"Umm... well - 'hinted' might not be the right word..." she left the sentence unfinished and darted a sexy glance at me.

I again rose to the wicked bait. "What WOULD be the right word?" I asked.

"Well... 'implied'... No... 'alluded to'... actually, maybe 'mentioned' would be a better word."

My cock throbbed anew as her fingernails circled and softly tickled. "You TOLD her about that fantasy?" I asked, my voice giving vent to my aroused state.

"Well, yes," she admitted with her sexy grin. "Told her would be more accurate, I guess." Her fingertips sped in small circles over the head of my cock, and I could feel pre-cum starting to ooze from its tip.

"What did she say?"

"She thought it was quite bizarre, but she was quite amused, and had a good giggle! She actually said 'Oh my God! He has a cuckold fetish, huh?' See? She even knows the 'C' word!" All I could do was gasp. Kym's dancing fingers were still working their magic. She sat her drink down, and then reached over to undo the button and zipper on my shorts with her free hand. I sat trembling as her deft fingers continued.

"Speaking of 'C' words," Kym added with a sexy smirk "You know I have always called you 'T.C.'..." I nodded. T.C. are my initials, and several people, including Kym, often called me "T.C." for short.

"Well," Kym continued, "Sherry actually asked me something about that too..." Her slim hand had now unbuttoned and unzipped me, and was reaching inside my shorts.

"What did she say?" I gasped as her warm palm engulfed me and draw my hard cock out of my shorts. She began slowly jerking me.

Kym giggled. "Well, she suddenly laughed out loud, and asked me if 'T.C.' stood for... Tiny Cock!"

I moaned softly as another pang of delicious humiliation rippled through me. "What did you tell her?" I was panting as Kym began jerking me, faster and faster.

"Aww, I was naughty, Little one, and told her a little fib... I told her YES - T.C. is short for Tiny Cock, and THAT'S why I call you that!" Kym giggled again, and added: "So don't be surprised when you next see her if she smiles at you and says 'Hi T.C.!' - while all the time she is chuckling to herself, knowing that she is referring to your... umm... little package!" She sped her strokes as she spoke, and her subsequent long, licentious giggle was too much for me, and I groaned and climaxed.

The next morning Sherry phoned Kym from their parent's house, and they chatted for almost an hour. At one point during the call, Kym looked pointedly at me from the kitchen and giggled, and lowered her voice beyond my hearing as she spoke into the receiver. Later, when I asked what the giggling was about during their phone conversation, Kym smiled enigmatically and replied: "Oh, just a few LITTLE things..." You can perhaps see why this woman drives me insane!

When Sherry later arrived just after lunch, I covertly observed her behavior to see if there were any overt signs that she had taken note of the conversation between Kym and herself regarding my "small" size and my apparent "wannabe-cuckold" status. But I saw no changes, and she and Kym just chilled for a while in the front room.

When it came time for Sherry to leave, however, she said goodbye to Kym, and then turned to me and said: "See you later, T.C." She deliberately placed emphasis on "T.C.", and smiled. I felt my face flush. I mumbled a farewell, and I noticed that Kym was looking at me with her head slightly tilted, a thin smirk on her face as if to say: "See? She KNOWS about your little cock!"

Three weeks later Sherry was back visiting again. I was anticipating her visit with a mixture of almost sweet anxiety and excitement. The Saturday morning scene of three weeks earlier was repeated: Kym and Sherry were sat in the kitchen just shooting the shit, and I was watching TV in the front room. My attention was soon engaged when I overheard Sherry again discussing Stephen, her latest lover, with my wife. This time it seemed to me that their conversation was far less muted than last time - almost as if Kym and Sherry were deliberately ensuring that I overheard their chat.

Sherry was presently describing a lovemaking technique apparently favored by her new beau: "...and Stephen places a pillow under me and puts my ankles up on his shoulders, so high that he is almost lifting my rear upwards when he leans forward - and BOY, does that position ever work well!"

I saw Kym dart a quick side-glance towards me. "Mmm - so I guess he slides inside nice and deep?"

Sherry smiled: "Oh yes - VERY deep. Of course, as you know he isn't lacking in size anyway."

Kym almost leered. "Yep, you said he has a nice, big cock. That's a real bonus, you lucky bitch!" They both laughed. I could feel a slight, almost sensual wave of humiliation surge through me.

Sherry tilted her head to one side, ostensibly to scratch her ear, and she made direct eye contact with me and said: "Yeah. Some guys got it - and some guys DON'T." She grinned slightly before turning back to Kym, and the pair smiled at each other and carried on their conversation.

My heart gave a heavy few thumps. Sherry had obviously aimed the jibe at me, and was the first time I knew without doubt that Kym's sister had indeed been informed about my inferior size. The slight wave of delicious humiliation turned into a surge, and I could feel my cock twitching inside my jeans.

Later that night in bed, Kym asked me if Sherry's little dig had turned me on. I foolishly told her it did, and she smiled. I tried unsuccessfully to elicit more information form her, but Kym simply grinned and refused to comment further, except to say: "You always fantasized about one of my friends knowing about your little kinks, Lover. Now Sherry knows, so sit back and enjoy! It could be a wild little ride..."

I am unsure how much of this wickedly erotic mind-game between the two was planned, but I had no doubt that Sherry would eagerly participate in teasing and taunting me if Kym asked her. My sister-in-law, as I have said, could be a cock tease when it suited her, and this was just the sort of titillating game that Sherry relished - sexual innuendo, double-speak, and hidden meanings. Sherry had at times in the past tested her skills on me - not in any serious way, mind you! - But if she now had Kym egging her on, I had no doubt that she would readily join in the fun.

The wicked little jibes and taunts between the pair became more common and intense as time went on. During the next 3 months Sherry visited four more times, and the pair never missed an opportunity to work penis size (or lack of!) into their conversation, and Kym, in fact, went out of her way to steer the banter in that direction.

One afternoon, their dialog about cock size became so brazen that I felt obliged to make a feeble protest: "Well, size isn't everything." I ventured.

Kym and Sherry shared an amused glance. Sherry leaned back and replied sweetly: "That's what guys with little cocks say just so they wont feel inferior, T.C." Sherry, by the way, had started calling me T.C. almost exclusively.

I silently cursed myself for opening my mouth. "Well, I dunno if that's true..." I began. Both sisters quickly hooted with laughter. Sherry crossed her long legs and looked up at me.

"Well, T.C.," she purred cheerfully, "I have been with guys recently who were average size, and some who were BIG - like Stephen. I definitely know which I prefer - the bigger the better!" She turned to Kym and wickedly added: "What about YOU Sis'? What do YOU prefer bigger ones?"

Kym grinned: "Well, I wouldn't know." The pair shared another amused glance.

"Ohhh, I see." Sherry said in obviously mock surprise, "Say no more!"

The little exchange left me shaking with a mixture of tingling humiliation and incredible excitement. I feebly excused myself to take a shower before either of them could see the growing bulge in my jeans. It was all I could do not to jerk off as I showered.

In bed that night, Kym reached over and caressed me. I immediately hardened, and Kym giggled. "I see the lil fella is keen for action!" she chuckled.

I moaned softly, and we kissed deeply for several minutes (which always aroused Kym and made her wet). Kym soon slid her panties off, and eased back on the bed and motioned for me to mount her. I eagerly placed myself between her delicious legs, and stifled a gasp as I drove into her warm, wet pussy. Kym ran her nails down my back and raised her legs, locking her ankles over my back as I begun thrusting into her. I could feel her hot thighs gripping my hips.

She looked up at me and I could see her wide, sensual, teasing smile, and I knew that the fun was about to begin.

"Do you think I need a bigger cock, Honey?" she purred softly. It was one of her standard opening statements when she was in 'teasing cuckoldress' mode. I gasped, and replied in the affirmative.

"So you think Sherry is right? Bigger is better?" she whispered.

"Jesus, YES!" I panted.

"Hmm, well that's a coincidence. Sherry wants me to go up to the city to spend a weekend with her at her apartment. Maybe she can find me one of her sexy playmates, hmm?"

"Oh my GOD!" I moaned. Her wicked words were virtually pulling me to climax, and I was still incredibly hot from the wickedly humiliating exchange earlier that day. I knew I wouldn't last long. I humped her faster, feeling her nails zip up and down my back.

Kym continued her licentious dialog: "And, of course, that would solve the problem of me being seen here, wouldn't it? I could go to the city and play - and nobody would know who I was! Sherry has that spare room in her apartment, so I would have a nice, quiet place to go if I found a guy I liked. That would be okay, wouldn't it, Baby?"

"Jesus, Yes, YES!" I virtually screamed. Kym's pussy felt like molten honey around my throbbing cock, and climax was nibbling at my toes, rapidly working its way up my ankles. I thrust into her in desperation!

Kym continued: "Actually Sherry has already told me that Stephen has a single friend, and she wants me to meet him. She says he is a hottie, and she has heard he also has a VERY big cock! Sis' wants me to go up there next weekend because Stephen's hunky friend has the weekend off work. Isn't that nice of her to be thinking about my needs? She is concerned that your little needle-dick isn't satisfying me, Honey! Isn't that sweet? You want me to be satisfied, don't you?"

"Christ, YES!" I moaned. My loins tingled as orgasm began its long, delicious sweep upwards.

Kym delivered the coup de grâce in a teasing voice: "Then it's okay for me to go up the Sherry's apartment next weekend, Baby? Up to the city, where I will be free to play? Do you want me to see if Stephen's sexy friend wants to slide his big, hard cock into my tight, creamy pussy?"

"Do it!.. DO IT!" I cried as orgasm finally tore through me! My hips slammed down onto her thighs as my cream joyously erupted inside of my wife's warm, dripping honeypot. I could feel her juicy pussy pulsing, almost milking me as I collapsed onto her, panting as my orgasm rippled through me, jerking and contorting my body like a puppet.

Kym cooed to me, and her legs disengaged. She looked up at me and her face was flushed with excitement.

"Aww, did the lil fella come too fast?" she giggled. "I didn't come, Baby... Never mind - you know what to do..."

I did indeed. Still shaking and panting, I raised myself off her and slid downwards.

Kym giggled, and whispered: "Lick me, Baby. Suck me clean, and then lick me 'til I come!"

Of course, I obliged her!

The next morning Kym and I were sat in the kitchen eating breakfast. The carnal eroticism of last night had ostensibly faded - but several times Kym flickered a quick glance towards me, and her soft green eyes and slanted smile brought it all back. It wasn't long before she pushed back her plate, sat back and gave me an appraising look and asked: "So - do you really want me to go up and stay with Sherry this coming weekend?"

I gulped. My most lascivious fantasy - to be cuckolded by my sexy wife - was so close to becoming reality. I trembled slightly. I had heard of "Cucky angst" before, and now I was beginning to get my first little taste. In many ways the situation would be as close to ideal as it would ever get for me to actually experience my most wild fantasy - Kym could take a lover who lived far away, and who would essentially be no threat to our relationship, and she would indeed be free to 'play' up in the city with no prying hometown eyes.

We had discussed the emotional aspects of her "getting some on the side" many times in the past, and we felt that we were both mature and secure enough to handle it, provided that we were totally honest with each other. For years I had fervently imagined just what it would be like if Kym had a lover, and now the possibility seemed so very close - facilitated by my own wife's beautiful Sister, no less! Strange times, indeed. My stomach gave a slight flutter as I formulated my response.

"It would be VERY hot for me to be here at home, and know that you are up there at Sherry's place when I know that she has a lot of attractive and obviously horny male friends," I replied in a soft voice. "Perhaps also because I have seen a side of your sister that I never knew existed."

Kym raised an eyebrow. "Sherry has ALWAYS had a wild, sexy and very kinky side to her, Honey. It's just that she has never shown it to many people. God, some of the kinky things she has told me..."

"Eh? What kinky things?" I asked expectantly, leaning towards her with an expression of mock interest.

Kym chuckled and waved me off. "Never mind her kinks, Nosey! We are discussing OUR kinks right now - my trip to the city to become a potential adulteress for the weekend, in fact."

"Well," I began, feeling a familiar tingle begin in my loins. "Like I said - It makes me very hot to know that you would be up there, and that Sherry knows that you are basically free to 'play'. Jesus, from what you have told me she is practically dying to get you into bed with one of her male entourage!"

Kym laughed softly. "Not quite, Honey!. Actually, she is very fond of you, and as you know she is aware that you would love to be 'cuckolded', and I think this intrigues and fascinates her. She actually told me that she would have loved to 'legally' cuckold her ex-hubby. So? What's it to be, Lover? Do you need a little longer to really think about it? You were kind of under strain" - here Kym smiled broadly - "when you agreed to me going last night."

My face flushed slightly, remembering her impious little monolog last night. "No... I really want you to go... I want to live this fantasy, at least once... Jesus, you know it has been my biggest fantasy for years! I will be a shaking, quivering WRECK waiting here, wondering what you are doing up there!"

Kym grinned again and tilted her head. "Wont you just! Okay - If you are sure, I will call Sherry later today and let her know that I am coming up to her place this weekend."

"Okay, Babe," I replied,. It suddenly struck me what I was agreeing to, and my cock twitched inside my pants. Kym arose, and then leaned down to kiss me.

"Okay, Honey," she said softly, "I will make sure that by next Sunday you will have a lot more to think about than football!" She slid her tip of her tongue around my earlobe, giggled, and then evaded my mock lunge for her.

Kym duly phoned Sherry that afternoon, and Sherry was apparently delighted that Kym would be coming to the city for the weekend.

I am sure many of you can understand the intense state of growing arousal that welled up in me as the working week passed. Kym was due to leave early on Friday evening, and she refused all of my attempts to sleep with her in the interim: "NO, Honey! You will wait till I get back!" she teasingly told me, wickedly adding: "Anyway - I want to keep myself all hot and fresh for a sexy, new stud!"

At about 6.00pm on Friday, Kym showered and dressed for her trip, and then I watched her pack. Into her small suitcase she placed a couple of changes of casual clothes (jeans, tee-shorts, that sort of thing). But she also packed several other items - some sexy underwear, two mini-skirts, some tight tops and blouses with plunging necklines, a slinky white "fuck-me" dress (which she looked stunning in), and several pairs of high-heels. She even packed black stockings and suspenders!

I must have gasped when I saw her packing this last item, because she looked at me sidelong with her soft, sexy smile. "I don't know if I will wear these... maybe I will ask Sherry if she knows if Stephen's friend likes nylons, hmm?" I took a deep breath as the implication sunk in, and Kym giggled, and kissed me quickly before snapping her suitcase shut.

Almost in a trance I was soon carrying her suitcase outside and loading it into the trunk of her car. She gave me a deep, passionate kiss, and told me she loved me, and to take care of myself. She then slid into the driver's seat, and drove off with 2 quick horn blasts. I went back into the house with an uncanny tingle flowing through me. I busied myself around the now empty house as best I could.

Just over two hours later the phone trilled.

"Hello, Honey!" Kym beamed through the receiver, "I just thought I would let you know that I got here safe and sound. Sherry and I are going out soon to get something to eat, and then we are going to come back here and sit and chill for the night, okay?"

I gulped, a weird mixture of both relief and disappointment flooding through me as I realized that tonight, at least, Kym wouldn't be out partying.

"Okay, Honey," I replied, "So you're not going anywhere else tonight?"

"No - Sherry and I are going to be stay-at-homes tonight!" She chuckled, "And by ourselves, just in case you are wondering! Tomorrow is another matter, though! Tomorrow night Sherry, Stephen and I are going to see a movie, and then maybe head to a bar for a while." Kym let a two or three seconds pass before adding: "OH! And Stephen's friend Adam will be coming too..." Her tinkling giggle echoed down the phone line.

"Oh my God!" I managed to choke. "So Sherry fixed you up a date with him? His name is Adam?" I asked somewhat pointlessly.

"Well, not a date exactly. Let's just say that Adam has been told I'm off the leash for the weekend, and that I need... companionship." Again her soft chuckle echoed down the line. My cock arose like a hound sniffing quarry.

"Okay, Honey," I managed to croak. She reminded me to take care of myself, and to "behave", and then rang off.

She called again at about 11.30pm, and we chatted for a few minutes. She said that she was going to bed, and we exchanged endearments and she again rang off.

The night passed slowly, and my dreams were carnally interwoven with what might happen during the weekend - swirling images of Kym's angelic face clenched ecstatically in climax; imagined echoes of her sensual moans and cries of passion. I awoke in a sweat (and with a hard-on!), and immediately showered. Saturday morning presented a cloudy face, and rain fell, although Kym rang early and reported no bad weather in the city so far. Morning grudgingly became afternoon. My nervous anticipation of what the evening would bring grew steadily.

The afternoon dragged on, and the Sun finally appeared from under the clouds, beaming down happily on me before sinking reluctantly, as if it wanted to enjoy my growing angst. Late afternoon settled in.

The phone trilled at 5.30pm. Kym's voice drifted down the receiver:

"Hello, Honey!" she said. I could immediately hear a rumble of conversation in the background. Male voices. I gulped heavily and my pulse quickened.

"Hi Sweets," I replied.

"I just called to let you know we are about to head off to see a flick. After that we are probably going to a local bar for a while, and then go back to Sherry's." To my ears, her voice sounded taut with what was possibly excitement.

"Okay." I said, "Umm, is Adam there?" I asked, my voice somehow not cracking.

Kym giggled softly. "Yes."

My breath caught in my throat. "Is he good-looking?"

"Oh, yes! Extremely, in fact!" came Kym's teasing, tinkling voice.

"Oh Jesus! Are you attracted to him?"

"Definitely! And vice-versa, I think!" I could hear male voices in the background again, and also Sherry calling out to Kym. "I have to go Hon'! Call me at Sherry's at about 11.00. We should be back by then, so I'm told!" She blew a quick kiss, and the line clicked off.

I realized I was gripping the receiver tightly, softly panting. My cock had somehow arisen to full potency without me realizing it, and it twitched petulantly, demanding attention. I looked at the clock. Over 5 hours until 11:00pm.

I wondered HOW I was going to make it for five long hours, knowing that my very attractive wife was going out with a handsome man in a strange city, and also in the company of a sibling who would, at the very least, turn a blind-eye to any extramarital dalliance that Kym decided to indulge in. Actually, deep down I knew that Sherry would be quite likely to egg Kym on, and eagerly provide Kym and her partner with a private room and a nice, firm bed! I stopped my train of thought... I would just drive myself insane if I kept it up!

The evening dragged on longer than the day. I sat watching TV, but was unable to concentrate on it. Time seemed to congeal and almost stop. I half-heartedly watched a movie, fiddled with the X-Box, and tried reading a magazine (thankfully not Playboy!). The clock eventually ticked over to 10:00pm.

My mind soon began visualizing again. I kept picturing Kym and the mysterious Adam, her apparently handsome and allegedly well-hung date, and I wondered if she was sat next to him right now... Was she wearing that oh-so-sexy white "fuck-me" dress? Or a slinky Miniskirt? Were her shapely legs encased in those black stockings? Was she talking intimately with him? Was she kissing him? Were his hands cupping her full breasts? Was she in Sherry's spare room, disrobing for him? Was he at this very moment lowering himself between Kym's parted thighs? Was my wife arching her back as his meaty cock slithered into her tight, creamy pussy?

The wicked, teasing, sensual thrill seeped thru me like a heavy drug, numbing me to almost everything else. My cock alternately arose in expectation, and then reluctantly deflated. Several times I was tempted to lower my jeans, and stroke myself. I somehow overcame the urge... barely!

The clock dribbled around to 10:59, and I lifted the phone with shaking hands, and dialed Sherry's number. I waited, and my trembling increased as the phone at Sherry's apartment rang and rang.

At last the line picked up.

"Hello?" said Sherry.

"Hi Sherry" My voice sounded tight even to my own ears.

"Oh! Umm, Hi T.C.!... Umm, you want Kym?"

"Yes, please."

"Ummm..." Sherry said slowly, "well... she is... umm....she is just in the bathroom right now..."

"Oh!" I gasped. I instantly knew that Sherry was stalling, and there could only be one conclusion. My stomach did flip-flops and my heart thumped in my chest. A curious warmth flooded my groin.

Sherry continued. "Errr... I will get her to call you when... When she gets out, okay? Yeah, when she gets out of the bathroom..."

"Okay!" I realized that my reply came out as a shrill croak, and I thought I heard Sherry stifle a giggle! I struggled on almost in a mechanical daze. "Umm, did you have a good night?"

Sherry chuckled. "A very good night. Actually. Kym REALLY enjoyed herself..."

"Ahhh... that's good." My throat felt dry and tight.

"She will tell you all about it when she calls you later, I guess." Sherry's voice had taken on that teasing tone that I knew so well in her younger sister!

"Okay then. See you later, Sherry."

"Okay - Bye T.C.!" I heard her giggle, and the line went dead.

I sat there panting in earnest now. Sherry was, at the very least, being economical with the truth - Kym was obviously NOT in the bathroom... oh my GOD, was she in Sherry's spare room with Adam? Is that why Sherry had attempted so dismally to cover for her? Was Sherry herself in bed with the well-hung Stephen whilst my sexy wife and Adam were similarly engaged elsewhere? Was that why it took her so long for her to answer the phone? My stomach again fluttered, and my cock strained against my jeans, demanding attention. My hand drifted down towards it, but with a Herculean effort I restrained myself.

I peered at the clock: 11:02pm ... I waited...

I flicked on the late news and stared dazedly at the images. My heartbeat continually raced, and my head felt light. That strange warmth crept back up into my loins. Minutes ticked past like hours...

The phone trilled suddenly, and in my tense state I jumped in response to its summons. I glanced up at the clock as I reached for the headset: 11:23pm. I raised the receiver to my ear.

"Hello, Honey," breathed Kym softly.

"Hi, Sweets," I replied in a choked voice. My heart thumped in my chest, and just the sound of her voice caused my cock to harden again almost instantly!

"Sorry I couldn't call you back earlier... I was kind of... Busy." Her voice was slow and soft, with a husky overtone - just like it always was after sex!

"Oh my God!" I replied in a gasping voice. "Busy? Were you with Adam?"

Kym's sexy giggle flowed thru the line. "Well, let's just say that Adam was here, yes..."

"Did he fuck you?" My cock felt like it was going to explode

Kym gave another sensuous giggle. "My, MY! So eager to KNOW, aren't you? Before I answer that? Tell me - are you hard, Honey? Is your little cock all stiff for me?"

"Jesus, YES!" I croaked.

"Are you still fully clothed, Lover?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Then undo your pants and slide them down... your briefs too...slide them off..."

I hastened to obey her, rising and wriggling in the chair to slide the denim and cotton off, my pulse rushing in my ears. My jeans and briefs slid down past my thighs, and my cock triumphantly sprang free. My balls felt suddenly hot in the cool night air.

"There," I spoke hoarsely into the receiver, "My jeans are off!"

"Good! Now - wrap you hand around your little cock, but don't stroke just yet..." Her voice was soft and rhythmic, hypnotizing me. I did as she asked, and I moaned softly as my fingers closed firmly around my cock. It was very hot, and very firm.

"Mmm, so you are holding it for me? Does your little dick feel SO very hard?"

"Yes!" I gasped. It was ALL I could do not to stroke it, to jerk it rapidly...

"Ok... now... Start stroking... Slowly... Gently... Softly... and ask me that naughty little question again..."

"Jesus Christ! Did he FUCK you, Kym? PLEASE!"

Her teasing giggle seemed to go on forever before her answer drifted through the line:

"Stroke a little FASTER, Baby... but don't come...not yet... Are you SURE you really want to know the answer to that delicious little question?"

"Yes, Yes! I need to know if he fucked you, Kym! Please! PLEASE!"

She answered softly: "Don't you want to know if he kissed me first? Or if he stood behind me and kissed my neck? You KNOW how much that turns me on... Or if he unbuttoned that white dress you love me wearing so much? Or if he slid his warm hand into my panties and cupped my pussy? Or if he unhooked my bra, and licked my tits allll over? Or if I went down on my knees for him - and sucked his lonnnng, thick, juicy cock?"

All I could do was expel a moan of sheer carnal passion into the receiver. I was now shaking so much that I almost dropped the headset.

"Are you close to shooting your little load, Baby? Are you close to exploding for your ever, EVER so naughty little Wife?"

"Yes! Oh my God, I'm so close, Kym! Please tell me!" In fact, I could feel my orgasm hovering deep under my pelvis, dancing just out of reach, but so eager to spring and overcome me. I yearned for its sweet release!

"Stroke it hard and fast now, Baby... I want to hear you moan for me... I want to hear you panting for me as you wonder what Adam did to me tonight... I want you to imagine that even as you were talking to Sherry on the phone just now, he might have been FUCKING me... That just as you dialed the number here, he may have been on top of me, my legs spread wide for him, me begging him to give it to me... Stroke your tiny cock hard and FAST for me now, Lover..."

I jerked myself rapidly, sending waves of pure ecstasy through me. Thin strings of pre-cum and semen began trickling from the eye of my tormented cock, my jerking hand causing the rivulets to flick onto the coffee table, and onto my thighs and wrist. Climax smoothly slithered up my legs and into my groin, growing stronger with each hard, fast, delicious stroke! "Oh, Jesus! Oh, FUCK! Kym? I'm gonna COME, Kym! I'M GONNA COME!! NOW!!" I wailed softly, almost a desperate cry of anguish, and felt a stronger spurt of pre-cum flick wetly against my leg.

Her voice flowed over me like molten silk: "You're gonna come now, are you? Okay then - here's your answer... Did Adam FUCK me?" She giggled sensuously, "Yesssss... Adam FUCKED me... Hard... Long... and so, SO DEEP! Satisfied with the answer? Because I sure am! Mmmmmm!"

I practically screamed as my climax rippled through me! Semen flew in a creamy arc as strong, rhythmic surges of wicked, almost depraved pleasure tore through me! My climax grew and grew until it exploded, dwarfing everything else. All the time Kym's wicked, teasing little giggle drifted through the receiver, sending me on and on.

I awoke the next morning still trembling inside. The realization that only hours ago another man had sampled Kym's delicious body reeled through me. How did I feel? Hot, nervous, jumpy, horny, anxious, excited - all rolled into one. Cucky angst indeed!

Kym had rung off last night as I was still recovering from the mind-blowing climax that she had induced. She told me she loved me, and that she would be home about mid-morning the next day. I heard the phone click off, and somewhat shakily arose from the chair and pulled up my briefs and jeans, and then guiltily wiped clean the strings of pre-cum and semen that decorated the coffee table and the floor - the visual signs that my cuckolding was now a reality. In a daze I made my way to bed.

As I lay in bed, my hand slithered down to my cock, almost of its own accord. I jerked off again, recalling her words, and the overwhelming rush of delicious helplessness, angst and sexual excitement that they elicited in me. I could almost hear her long, sensual, teasing giggle after she had told me that Adam had fucked her. I must have climaxed within 30 seconds.

I awoke late the next morning, still tense and excited, and busied myself as best I could as I waited for Kym's arrival home. About an hour later I heard her car pull into the Driveway. My heart thumped in my chest.

When Kym walked in through the front door she looked at me for a few seconds, and then embraced me tightly, pressing her lips to mine. Her tongue tasted like nectar as it slid into my mouth, and I sucked on it. She was trembling slightly, or it might have been me.

She broke the kiss, and whispered: "Is everything okay, Honey? Are YOU okay?"

"Yeah, Babe - I'm fine, if that's what you mean..."

"You aren't angry, or jealous, or upset in any way?"

"No, Baby - you just fulfilled a fantasy that I have had for a VERY long time... it was the hottest thing that I have ever experienced... I am still shaking, as you can maybe feel..."

Kym smiled softly and took my hand. "Mmmm... come with me, Lover..."

She led me to our bedroom, and we kissed passionately once more. Within minutes we had feverishly undressed each other, and I was soon poised above her as she guided my cock to her warm, wet honeypot. Uttering a long, grateful moan, I thrust downwards between her outstretched thighs. Her pussy engulfed my cock, it's heat drawing another stifled gasp from me. Kym looked up into my eyes:

"So you don't mind that Adam fucked me, Honey?"

"Jesus, NO! It's driving me out of my mind!"

"Good! Then fuck me like HE did, Baby..."

She writhed under me as we made very hot, passionate love. You, the reader, will perhaps understand that with all the erotic stimulation of the previous week or so, I was unable to last long between her soft, silky legs. I was moaning her name within a minute as my seed exploded inside her...

As I lay beside her panting in afterglow, I guiltily realized that Kym hadn't climaxed, of course. I fully expected her to ask me to go down on her (something I was very keen to do, actually!). Instead, she lay looking at me.

"Baby?" she began, "I have a very naughty confession to make..."

My heart thumped. "Umm... what, Honey?"

She smiled softly. "Well, I kind of told you a little lie last night..."

"Yeah?" I waited in tense anticipation.

"Well, it's like this. Adam didn't fuck me. He wasn't even there when you called. In fact, after we saw the flick we went to a pub, had one drink, and then the guys - Stephen and Adam - dropped Sherry and I back at her place at about 10 o'clock. They had to be up at 4.00am for a fishing trip, so they headed off early. Sherry and I knew about this trip of theirs even before I went up there. When you called me, Sherry and I were totally alone, Baby..."

I felt stunned, and I must have looked it. What the hell was going on?

"Umm," I stammered. "Then why did you tell me that you and he fucked, Kym?"

"I will explain, Baby," she began. "I KNOW this has been a huge fantasy of yours for a long, long time - your BIGGEST fantasy, in fact - and we have talked about it, and we have agreed that we could both handle it. But I guess I wanted to make SURE that you wouldn't go insane with jealousy or resentment after it actually happened. Think of last night as one final test - a last chance for us BOTH to see how we would handle it. I wanted you to REALLY believe that I had done it, and experience what it would be like if I DID hook up with another guy, and for you to have time to think about it later - a VERY good think. Do you understand?"

I was flooded with a curious mixture of grateful relief and guilty disappointment - but I could certainly see what my wife was driving at. In her position, I would perhaps feel the same, and I couldn't blame her for wanting to ensure that our relationship wouldn't be damaged if we decided to bring this fantasy to life.

"Yes - I understand," I replied. "And you don't have to worry. Of course, I was a little jealous, but that didn't last long. I was mainly so very HOT for you, and you not being here just made it worse... So, umm - Did I pass the test?"

Kym lowered her eyelashes and smiled: "You passed it very well, actually. You had a whole, long night to think about me being with another man, and it seems you are - or were! - handling it extremely well!"

"Jesus! You wouldn't have said that if you could have seen me last night... I was a nervous, jittery, horny WRECK!"

Kym laughed. "I could tell that you were, even over the phone, Lover! Even Sherry told me that you sounded like you were panting, and your voice was tight."

I raised an eyebrow. "So Sherry KNEW about this all along too?" I remembered Sherry's poor job of trying to stall for Kym, and how she seemed to be attempting to hold back her delight during our brief phone conversation, and her little giggle as she hung up.

"Of course!" Kym replied with a giggle "If a girl can't rely on her Sister's help in becoming an adulteress, then who CAN she rely on? It was she, in fact, who suggested that I give you a little 'test' to see how well you handled me being with another guy."

"You're kidding me!" I gasped.

"I kid you not, Lover! Sherry and I came up with the little plot last week. She was almost as excited about doing it as I was."

"The kinky bitch!"

Kym chuckled. "I told you she has a kinky side, Lover. We had a good, long chat about you! She came up with a few more kinky ideas over the weekend, too. Ideas that could be put into effect if you handled the last little test..." Kym smiled enigmatically.

I looked at her. "So - you BOTH have decided to cuckold me?"

Kym gave me one of her smoldering, sexy looks: "Maybe we have... You know we talk about everything, Lover." She arched her back, and her thighs parted slightly. "Now, Honey... The last few days has made ME extremely frisky, too, so why don't you show me what else you can do with your tongue apart from talking, hmm?" She drew her knees upwards, and spread her legs wide "Lick me, lover... Make me cream..."

The bedroom was shortly ringing with her soft moan and cries as I enthusiastically obliged her...

Over the next several days we discussed the episode in a lot more detail. Kym told me that Adam was a very good-looking guy of 28, and who did seem to find her attractive - a point later confirmed by Sherry during a phone call to Kym. Sherry told my wife that Adam thought she was "hot", had "great legs and a gorgeous butt", and had told Sherry that if Kym was ever up in the city again then he would be more than happy to tag along. The information made my stomach flutter.

Kym was flattered: "I told Sherry to tell him I would be VERY pleased to see him again... that's okay, isn't it, Honey? Maybe next time he wont have to leave early for a fishing trip - unless he wanted to use his rod elsewhere, of course..." She added with a coy, teasing wink and that giggle that drove me insane. My heart thumped in my chest, and my cock - possibly sensing more games to its liking - arouse cheerfully inside my pants.

Kym and Sherry spoke several more times on the phone during the next few days, including a couple of times when I wasn't at home. I always wondered what the pair discussed whilst I was absent. On the day of the pair's most recent phone conversation, Kym engaged me in some interesting erotic banter as we lay in bed that night.

"Baby? I have a question for you..." she began as she leaned up on her elbow beside me. "If I take a lover, where do you think the hottest place would be for me to sleep with him? Location wise, I mean?"

The question took me aback. "Jesus - Well... I guess you know that I have always loved the thought of seeing you with a guy on our couch while I watched from the kitchen... watching him slowly undress you... seeing him seduce you..." My cock, with an almost Pavlovian response, began to harden.

Kym nodded. "Okay - So you love the thought of me playing here at home?"

"Yes... Very much..."

"What about if some guy fucked me in our bedroom... in OUR bed?"

I had at times played out THAT kinky little scenario in my mind, too. There was almost an extra-added 'sting' to the thought of some well-hung guy banging Kym in our very own bed - almost a final symbol of her total surrender.

I nodded again. "That would be hot, too... VERY hot..."

Kym smiled her teasingly enigmatic smile again. "It would be, wouldn't it?" She reached down towards me, and found me hard inside my briefs.

"OH! The Lil fella likes the idea too!" she giggled. "Slide your briefs off..."

I did as she asked, she did likewise, and soon we were kissing deeply, our naked bodies pressing together. She rolled onto her back, and motioned for me to mount her. I quickly complied, and as soon as I entered her warm wetness she gasped, and quickly returned to the previous lascivious topic, her voice now laden with passion.

"So the thought of me being fucked in THIS very bed excites you, Lover?"

"YES!" I moaned, thrusting myself deeply inside her.

"Would it drive you crazy to know that some hot stud was driving his BIG cock deep inside me while you waited in the front room, Baby?"

"Jesus, YES! I would love it!"

"Or maybe that while you were out for an hour or two, I was making very good use of our bedroom to screw him? Would it get you all hard, Lover? Would it make your little dick all stiff for your wicked little wife, knowing that me and my Lover were right here, making these very bedsprings squeak?"

"Oh my GOD! Jesus, JESUS YES!!" The carnal imagery WAS driving me insane! I plunged into her with greater fervor, feeling her warm, smooth thighs cradling my pumping hips.

"Mmm... What if I told you that Adam was coming down this way soon..."

"Oh, Jesus!!!" I moaned, feeling an almost poignant throb of delicious angst sweep through me. My cock seemed to stiffen further, if that was possible. "Is he really coming here? Is he??"

"He might be, Lover..." Kym teased softly. "If he does, then all I have to do is to tell Sherry... She will ask him to come over here to see us if he come down to this area... Would that be okay, Lover?"

"Ooooh, Christ YES!!"

"So you REALLY want me to ask her to invite him down, Honey? Would you like to see me with him? Talking to him? FLIRTING with him? Remember, this ISN'T a test anymore, Little one!"

"Do it!... OH MY GOD, KYM, DO IT!!!"

"Mmmm... Okay then! Well, I had better tell you that Sherry said he IS coming around this way NEXT weekend, Lover. Sherry is coming to visit next weekend too - want me to tell Sherry to see if she can hook us up?"

"OH, Jesus... Yes!... YES!!... DO IT!... PLEASE!"

Kym wrapped her legs around my back, arching her back to match my thrusts into her. "Okay, Lover - then next weekend, expect your fantasy to finally become real... in the most kinky, wicked little way!"

Her fervent deep kisses that followed weren't enough to stop my moans from escaping as a powerful orgasm shook me

The next day Kym and I arose rather late in the morning. Being a Sunday, we had nothing much planned, and we just chilled for a while. Well, Kym chilled - I, on the other hand, was in a state of soft, bubbling erotic ferment. Kym sensed this of course, and knew exactly why. She gently fended off my questions about Adam's visit to the locality, and I knew she was evilly avoiding my questions just to raise the teasing ante.

"I will call Sherry a bit later today," she finally told me. "And I will see what she says about sexy Adam joining us for a while next weekend..."

I ventured an indirect question: "Why is Adam coming down this way for, anyway?"

"From what I understand, his uncle owns a farm about 20 miles from here, and he is going there over the weekend to help out, or something. I don't know the full details, Honey." She flickered her sexy grin at me. "Maybe he will spend some of his weekend sowing some wild oats, hmm?" My stomach fluttered. My God, this woman knew how to drive me nuts!

Just after 1.00pm I had to leave for an hour or two in order to help a friend of mine with repairs on his car. I arrived home about 3 hours later. Kym greeted me with a kiss, and I saw a trace of a coy smile on her lips.

"So," I began nonchalantly, feeling anything but nonchalant on the inside. "Did you get in contact with Sherry?"

"Why, yes - I did," Kym replied, her smile now broadening, "Wanna know the full details?"

"Uh-huh," I replied in a tight voice. "Of course I do..."

"Okay - in a nutshell, here's what happened. I called Sherry, who then called Adam. Sherry called me back about 30 minutes later. Adam IS going to his uncle's farm early next Saturday morning, and he told Sherry that he would love to meet us later that night in town, or wherever. So is that okay, Lover?" She grinned coyly at me.

I swallowed: "Yes." My cock twitched. "It's driving me crazy, as you probably know..."

"Oh, I KNOW it is!" Kym laughed softly. "One other thing?" she added with another teasing grin. "When Sherry was talking to him, she dropped a very naughty and very subtle little hint that I sometimes 'played', Honey - even though I am married. Sherry wants to know that when she talks to him again if she can drop a few less subtle hints..."

"Oh my GOD!" I choked. As I have stated, Sherry loved crafty word games, double-entendre, and suggestive nuances. I could easily imagine Sherry working a few casual allusions to Kym's status as a 'Player' into her chat with Adam. "What did she tell him?"

"She told him something along the lines that 'My little sister can sometimes have a lot of fun when she's out partying'... something like that. As I said, it was very subtle - but just know that Sherry, if I asked her to, WOULD let slip a few more suggestive remarks that would leave Adam in NO doubt that, under the right circumstances, I am...very available and quite able to 'play', shall we say. Want me to tell Sherry to drop him a few more hints, Lover? Like I said last night, this ISN'T a test anymore - so think about it for a while if you like..."

I felt a faint lascivious warmth slither up my thighs and into my groin. "Yes. Tell her to carry on..." I heard myself say. I could scarcely believe that my Sister-in-law was actually helping to steer another man into Kym's hot embrace! I found that the situation aroused in me a delicious mix of intense sexual excitement and wickedly helpless humiliation. In many ways, my little fantasy about one of Kym's female friends being aware that Kym was allowed to 'play' had been reached, and far surpassed. Sherry, it seemed, was now eagerly and actively engaged in helping Kym to cuckold me!

Kym tilted her head and giggled. "Okay then, Honey. You know what Sherry's like, and I'm sure my big Sis' will have a lot of fun hinting to Adam that I might be more than willing to have a little 'fun' on the side..."

The working week began slowly. Kym and I made love on Sunday night, but after that Kym teasingly decided to remain chaste until the weekend. In my increasingly aroused state as the week slowly passed, I was almost begging her by Thursday night. She would simply smile her teasing little smile, and say something like: "No, Baby... I want you all hot and frisky for the weekend... Besides - imagine how warm and TIGHT I will be for you by then, hmm?" She would then giggle, and add something like: "Or maybe NOT so tight, depending on what happens..."

On Friday, Kym and Sherry spoke on the phone again whilst I was out for an hour. When I got back, Kym was eager to tell me the latest news:

"Well, everything's all set. Little One!" she told me. "Sherry called Adam, and he is still going to his uncle's farm tomorrow morning. Sherry will get here in the morning, and Adam is going to call her cell phone when he is all done whatever it is he has to do at the farm. Then he will drive over here, and meet Sherry in town, and we will meet them in the bar in town later. You still okay with everything?"

I swallowed. "Yeah, Babe.... Jesus, do you have ANY idea what this is doing to me?" I asked.

Kym grinned. "Oooh, yeah - I DO, Honey! I don't think I have ever seen you so frisky, Lover! Well, just to push you a little further along? Sherry DID drop a few more 'hints' to Adam about me during their last call apparently... but they weren't subtle, and, in fact, were more than hints..."

"Jesus, really? What did she say to him?" My throat felt suddenly tight.

"Well, she and Adam were talking about him meeting you, and Adam asked if you would be okay with him being here. Sherry told him - and I quote - 'Don't worry - It wouldn't be the first time that Kym's hubby has met one of her boyfriends.... Just act cool, and everything will be fine'. Adam apparent laughed, and said he didn't know he WAS my boyfriend, but that he certainly wouldn't mind, and Sherry replied: 'Well, play your cards right, and you MIGHT be'. Adam perked up at that, and then said: 'Ahh... so Kym DOES swing, huh?', and Sherry said 'Well, you could put it like that'. So, Honey? Adam certainly knows that I can 'play'... I hope that's okay?" Kym finished with a teasing little smile.

"Oh my GOD!" I croaked. My cock arose like a rocket on a launch pad. "That's hardly a subtle 'hint', is it?"

Kym grinned. "I guess not, Little One... but it sets the stage rather nicely, don't you think? And I KNOW that you find what Sherry is doing is turning you on a LOT! Admit it..."

I took a deep breath. "Ok, I admit it... You know that I have always fantasized about having one of your friends - or Sherry - know that you are free to screw other guys... So having my OWN Sister-in-law help you to cuckold me IS a huge turn-on... I can't explain WHY, but knowing that she is practically setting you up with another guy just adds to it all... it is hot, and VERY powerful..."

Kym giggled. "Then you will LOVE what's in store, Honey. Sherry and I have it all planned... Well, it was Sherry's idea mainly - but it was sooo very naughty that I just had to agree to it. You may finally see a little of her kinky side in action, and I can assure you that it's going to drive you absolutely INSANE..."

"Jesus! What have you planned?"

"Ohh, if I told you then THAT would spoil it, Little One! Wait until tomorrow night, and all will be revealed..."

I spent a restless night in bed next to Kym. My dreams were again filled with images of my wife ardently embracing her lover... I witnessed her deep kissing him, watching her tongue slither into his mouth... I saw them break their kiss, but keep their tongues entwined... I saw her beckon to him, saw her lay back and part her delicious legs... I watched as he fell onto her, probing, searching for her moist honeypot... I saw Kym arch her back as his cock entered her, and watched her wrap those sexy legs around his hips... I felt the sensual thud of their flesh as his cock gleefully explored my wife's tight, warm pussy... I could almost hear his full, heavy balls slapping Kym's taut ass over and over...

I awoke during the night several times, my hard-on driving into the mattress, and I desperately tried to rid my mind of the images. I drifted back to sleep for about the fifth time... When I next opened my eyes, it was 9.10am, Saturday morning. My first conscious awaking thought was:

Would today be the day that Kym took her first Lover?

Time would tell...

Adam, as it turned out, was a tall, dark-haired guy with a breezy and easygoing manner. I would have taken an instant liking to him if not for the fact that within a few hours he might wind up bedding with my Wife!

It was 8.00pm on Saturday night, and Adam, Sherry, Kym and I were ensconced around a semi-circular table set into a wall booth in one of the local watering holes in town. You know the kind, where the seat is one continuous soft-cushioned, high-backed half-moon that follows the curved contour of the table. We were sat in this precise order - Adam and Kym, followed by Sherry and myself - either by accident, or by Sherry's devious design, as it was she who had ushered us into the booth as though she were herding neatly dressed, well-coiffed chickens.

However - I am getting ahead of myself...

Sherry had arrived at the house just before midday on Saturday morning, and had greeted me warmly, but with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Kym, Sherry and I had spent the afternoon just chilling and shooting the shit about the usual mundane things with rarely a hint of what had been covertly planned for the forthcoming evening, or, in fact, the events of two weeks previously. You, the reader, will of course understand that I was by now aroused to a very high degree, and I did my best to disguise the fact that I was a trembling, frisky basket case.

The only implications of what was planned for tonight came via Sherry's occasional snippets of double-entendre and witty hidden meanings. Despite my obviously aroused state, I was surprised to find that I eagerly joined in the game of subtle oral ping-pong, to which both Kym and Sherry keenly responded. From time to time Sherry would look at me with a curious, almost indiscernible smile - as if to say: "You know what's going down, and I know what's going down, but we AREN'T gonna say anything about it to each other, are we?" A part of me was impishly tempted to brazenly ask Sherry something like: "Hey, Sherry... Is Adam gonna fuck my Wife tonight, or what?"

But of course, that would spoil the languid, teasing ambience that has nestled comfortably over the whole affair. I discovered that I was relishing the situation - where everything between Kym, Sherry and I seemed sweetly normal; yet just below the surface we all played a subtle little game of verbal hide and seek. We ALL knew that Adam would very likely fuck Kym tonight - but the knowledge was kept latent, hidden just out of reach, with Sherry playing the role of ringmaster and seemingly loving every minute of it. I was still trying to puzzle out what Kym and Sherry had planned; it was a mind fuck - but OH, how sweet it was...

Of course, I was ALSO scared that if I mischievously asked Sherry that crude question mentioned above, then she would simply offer me a sweet smile, and reply: "Why, of COURSE he is!"

The agenda for the evening, so I learned, was thus: Sherry would meet Adam at a local bar at about 6.30, and then Kym and I would join them a little later. Why we couldn't all meet up at once, I didn't know - but I suspect that Sherry wanted a final quiet chat with Adam before Kym and I joined them. We would then dine at the pub, have a few drinks, and retire back here at home to watch a DVD. Sounds simple enough...

As the afternoon drifted toward evening, the girls began making preparations for the evening, and by 6.00pm the three of us had showered and dressed in readiness for our jaunt into town. Just before 6.30pm, Sherry's cell phone trilled, and she soon announced to Kym and I that Adam was waiting at the bar in town for her, and she presently left to meet him.

In the meantime, Kym busied herself by retouching her makeup, and then she kissed me, and asked: "Honey? You are sure you want this?"

I gulped and somehow found my voice. "Yeah, Baby... I have wanted you to do this for a long time... I'm ready."

Kym smiled. "So am I. I Love You, okay? And just remember - it IS going to be a wild ride... Lets go, Little One!"

Kym and I duly arrived at the pub, and we spotted Sherry and Adam sat chatting at a side table. We approached, and Sherry did the introductions. It was a strange feeling to shake the hand of a guy who may soon be using those same hands to disrobe and fondle one's wife! He was, as Kym had said, very good-looking and had a lean, muscular build, standing a little over six feet tall. He greeted both Kym and I affably, and we made pleasant, if cautious, small talk for a few minutes.

The girls were dressed to kill; Sherry wore a slinky red blouse and a pair of tight black jeans that displayed her curvaceous butt and long legs to perfection. She also wore knee-high black leather boots, which accentuated her height. I absolutely love those kinds of boots! Kym had several pairs, which she wore occasionally just to please me, I think. They are very useful when she and I were in Mistress-slave mode. I digress, however...

Kym had decided to grace herself with a clingy short-sleeved white top, which showed plenty of cleavage but wasn't too brazenly revealing. Her curvy hips supported a black miniskirt, and her feet were encased in four-inch black high heels. Her legs were freshly-shaved, and looked smooth, shapely and brown under her miniskirt. Her blonde hair was blow-dried into sensuous waves, and her makeup perfectly accentuated her angelic features and full, pouty lips. In short, she looked gorgeous!

We presently made our way to the dining area, and seated ourselves at a table for four, and ordered from the bar's menu. As the four of us dined and chatted, Kym and I greeted several locals that we knew, and to all intents and purposes it appeared that Kym and I, the staid married couple, were out enjoying a pleasant meal with Kym's sister, Sherry, and her new beau. If only they knew what was really going on here, I mused to myself. Every so often I glanced over at Kym, and she would hold my gaze for an instant and her eyes would flicker almost imperceptibly in what could be construed as excitement and anticipation. My heart thudded in my chest, and my cock spasmed in response.

We finished our meal, and duly returned to the bar. Sherry ushered us into the wall booth, where we had been sat ever since. After a couple of rounds of drinks, the banter was now flowing freely. As I have already stated, Kym was seated next to Adam, and I found myself lewdly wondering if Kym's toes were stroking their way up his instep under the table. Several times I caught Adam and Kym briefly looking at each other and holding eye contact for perhaps a little longer than necessary, and my cock leapt to attention inside my pants. Sherry, too, seemed to notice their occasional lingering glances, and she caught my eye from time to time; she would smile softly, her message ambiguous. Kym also began lightly flirting with Adam, and I was extremely grateful that nobody noticed my drink shaking in my hand. The delicious anticipation of what was about to happen crept through me like a heavy, carnal drug.

About 30 minutes later the four of us were back at our place. Sherry had already picked up a new release DVD, and she announced that it was ready for screening. We duly made our way into the front room, and Sherry once again proved to be adroit at slyly arranging our seating. I sat in one armchair, and Sherry hastily seated herself in the other. Adam and Kym, therefore, were obliged to seat themselves on the two-seater couch. Sherry caught my eye, and smiled her almost imperceptible smile, and arose and dimmed the lights. The movie started.

The next two hours was, simply put, pure erotic torture! The front room was illuminated by only the glare of the TV screen, and I lost count of how many times I covertly glanced at Kym and Adam in the darkness as they reclined on the couch. Kym had her sexy legs crossed towards him, and he in turn had turned his body slightly towards hers as they sat watching the movie. To my feverish eye it seemed that as the movie progressed the pair crept closer together. Kym, in fact, made two trips to the bathroom during the film, and each time she came back she seated herself closer to Adam - first until their legs were touching, and then their arms, and finally their upper bodies. Kym's miniskirt had gradually risen on her crossed legs to reveal her upper thighs. That strange, sensual warmth slid gleefully into my loins and my cock twitched.

The movie finally ended, and neither Kym nor Adam made any move to arise from the couch. I shakily noticed that they were still pressed slightly together. Sherry announced that she was hungry, and asked if we felt like getting some pizza. There were nods all round.

"Don't get one from Rocky's in town," Kym chimed in. "The pizzas there are crap!"

This was true, actually, but my ears pricked up (and my prick pricked up, too) at the almost contrived manner in which she said it.

"Yeah! " Sherry replied, rolling right on. "I remember the last one we got from there! BLERK! I might drive up to Pizza Heaven, and get some there. They are yummy!"

The nearest Pizza Heaven was in a town about 20 minutes drive away.

"Mmm!" intoned Kym. "I love their pizza!"

Sherry grinned at her - a little too broadly: "Okay - I will take a run up there and get some." She turned to me. "Wanna come for a drive to keep me company?"

I gulped, and tried desperately to stop shaking as my heart double-thumped. So that was her plan! Take me along for a drive to Pizza Heaven. Let's see - 20 minutes for Sherry and I to drive there... about 15 or 20 minutes or so to order and wait or the pizza... and 20 minutes to drive back. Kym and Adam would have about an hour totally alone. The soft warmth that had been tingling thru my loins turned into a flood, and I felt my balls contract.

I hoped my voice was even as I replied: "Yep, sure."

Sherry smiled. "Cool!" She fished her keys out of her pocket. "Let's go!"

I followed her outside into the cool night air, and happened to glance back into our front room through a window. Few a second or so I saw Adam and Kym talking and smiling as they were sat on the couch. My cock hardened fully as Sherry had opened her car door and called to me:

"Let's go, T.C.!"...

paradoxical_009
Prepubescent

Re: story from old board

Unread post by paradoxical_009 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Holy toledo. That's possibly one of the hottest stories I EVER read. I do so hope there is more....

cuck_wish2

Unread post by cuck_wish2 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Alas this is all I have. I tried continuing on with the story but my efforts are nothing compared to the master who wrote this story. I was hoping that someone might be able to continue on or that readers would come up withe some ideas that I might be able to incorporate into my own limited efforts.
Thanks

telmccan
Prepubescent

Unread post by telmccan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:19 am

Great story, well written, stunning build up to the ultimate conclusion. Any idea who the author was or the name of the story?

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:20 am

I very much enjoyed this story! One of the pet names my Mrs uses for me is 'Little One', so I had to smile as I identified with the story's main character.

Is the original author a member here, on the new board? If so, please step up and take credit for your work! And kudos to you!

To the poster... I see that you're a new member here, and that you have posted under two IDs. If you're having troubles with your account, you should ask the mods for help to sort you out. Also, as much as I have to admit to enjoying the heck out of this extremely well-written story, someone should point out that the rules actually prohibit the posting of material you don't own. I'm not sure if it's less of a concern when the content was from the old version of this site.

Anyway, from one member to another, welcome aboard!

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.

cuck_wish2

Unread post by cuck_wish2 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:13 pm

I was hoping that someone would take over the story and add some more to it, but I guess no one is interested. So I tried myself. Below is my attempt, will try to add more over the next few days! Enjoy

Nervously I climbed into the passenger side.
“Its a good thing I am driving TC, from the looks of it you are in no condition to drive,” snickered Sherry as she saw my shaking hand close the door. I smiled lamely at her.
We drove in silence for about 5 or 10 minutes with my mind running through the possibilities of what might be happening in my home. Were Kym and Adam kissing? Was he caressing her? Did he have her clothes off yet?
“I bet they are getting on hot and heavy, T.C,” giggled Sherry almost reading my mind and answering the unspoken question.
“Just think about it by the time we get back home your wife would have lost her virginity,” laughed Sherry.
“What?” I almost shouted at the top of my voice.
“Think about it T.C, Adam is going to go places you have never been to, will never go to, so safe to say those are still virginal untouched areas, until tonight that is ha ha!” Laughed Sherry simply, and I could tell she was trying to stifle her laugh a little, but failing.

We drove in silence to Pizza Heaven, my mind in turmoil, trying to imagine what Kym and Adam might be up to, my penis throbbing but unable to get erect because of the jockeys I was wearing. Suffice to say, I don’t think I have ever been so aroused and so pre-occupied at the same time.
After what seemed forever we finally arrived at Pizza Heaven.
“T.C, you want to wait in the car, or come in?” Asked Sherry.
I contemplated for a second and decided that it would be better from me to go in, might help the time pass faster, so I quietly stepped out of the car and followed Sherry in.
Sherry ordered 2 medium pizzas and 4 cans of pop. Again time seemed to have slowed down, it felt like several hours before our order was ready, in fact it had taken less than 30 minutes. During this time Sherry joined me where I was sitting and made small talk, no teasing, no mention of Kym and Adam, just small talk about the weather, her job, her desire to find a new place to live etc.

The drive how was just as quiet most the way with Sherry occasionally snickering or giggling to herself no doubt enjoying my predicament, and arousal as well as thinking of the fun her sister was having.
“Well T.C excited?” Asked Sherry in a very serious manner as she exited the car.
“I...ah.....ye....no.... yes” I replied, my mouth dry, my heart beating a 1000 times a second, my hands sweaty, and my legs shaking. Sherry giggled at my reaction.
Gingerly I walked towards the house, following Sherry who seemed to have a real spring in her step as she carried the pizza’s and sodas inside.

It was the most incredible feeling, a feeling or utter arousal and a little fear.
Sherry went in first and happily announced, “we are home! T.C. and I along with the good stuff!”
I walked in to see Kym greeting me with a big smile and Adam lying back on the couch watching TV. I naturally assumed that they were both relaxing after having a quickie session and that Kym’s smile indicated that she had a great time.

“I am famished,” said Kym and winked at me as though meaning to say she had good reason to be famished.
“Me too,” called out Adam.
We all ate the pizza while Kym and Sherry shared knowing looks and smiles between themselves. Adam seemed to be quite content making small talk and cracking a few not-too-funny jokes, but still making the ladies laugh out loud.
Shortly after dinner Adam had to leave, but we made plans to meet up with him at the beach the next day. Apparently he had a small house on the lake shore outside the side in an isolated area. As he left, he gave Sherry a big smile and kissed Kym on the cheek.

It was getting late and I was too much of an emotional wreck, so excused myself and went to the bedroom leaving Sherry and Kym to talk. I somehow made it to the bedroom and collapsed on our bed. Whipped out my cock and despite my best efforts could not stop myself from masturbating as I imagined Kym and Adam going at it. Shortly thereafter I fell asleep, quite contented that my lovely wife had finally experienced pleasure with another man and I was a happy cuckold.
A little while later I was awoken by the woken sensation of having my cock caressed by soft female hands, and a pair of lips kissing my forehead.
“Hi sleepy head,” beamed my beautiful wife.
I smiled at her and sat up, “hey sweetie.”
She took off her clothes and got into the bed with me. It was pretty late and I could see she was tired, but could not help myself.
“So you going to tell me,” I laughed, “or do I have to beg for details.”
Kym giggled.
“Sorry to disappoint you sweetie, but alas we did not go all the way as much as I wanted to, Adam was not comfortable, said he needed a whole night with me, and that only an hour or so would not be enough.” Said Kym
“Oh! So what happened while we were gone?” I sounded a little disappointed, after the emotional rollercoaster I had been riding all evening, I was rather hopeful that she would have been fucked by Adam.
“Well sweetie, after you and Sherry left, Adam and I made some small talk and flirted a little and then suddenly he pulled me into his arms and kissed me, I kissed back of course,” said Kym.

“We continued kissing and he put his hands in my blouse undid my bra and played with my nipples, and you know how sensitive they are, I was in heaven under his caresses and pinches,” continued Kym as I was finding it hard to breathe.
“Yes, I too found it hard to breathe under his masterful caresses,” said Kym as she saw my state.
“Soon he had my blouse off and had my lying back on the couch, as he continued to kiss and caress me. Then before I knew it he had his hand between my legs applying pressure to my cunt and ass with his fingers and thumb, I was in heaven sweetie,” said Kym as I closed my eyes in pleasure trying to imagine the scene, it looked heavenly and I could not help but think that Adam was fool by not taking this lovely aroused women there and then.
“He did not seem to want to take my capris off, so undid the buttons and zipper myself and tried to kick them off, but Adam was holding me down, kissing me and caressing my breasts, stomach, and abdomen, and mons, it was too much for me, I wanted him to take me, put me down, mount me and just take me but he would not, although I could feel his erection through his pants resting on my pelvis, he felt huge!” said Kym

“And then.....?” I asked barely able to talk.
“Then he took off my panties and capris and started to play with my clitoris and finger fucking me as he kissed my neck, licked and gently bit my erect nipples and tickled my groin, I tell you sweetie he was amazing, it was like he wanted me to beg him to fuck me,” Kym said.
“I don’t know how long he continued teasing and kissing me, but it felt like an eternity in paradise, I have never felt so sexually awake ever, it was like my entire body was one sex organ, every where he touched it was a new sensation of pleasure and awakening,” Kym said as she played with my twitching erection.
“But every time I tried to put a hand between his legs and try to feel his erection, he would push it away, I don’t know why he was doing that, it was so frustrating yet arousing!” Kym’s own voice was like a soft, hoarse whisper with deep breathing as she relived the experience. Clearly she was enjoying sharing it with me every bit as much as I was enjoying hearing the details.

“When it got too much for me I could not help myself and begged him to fuck me, but he forcefully said no, when I looked into his eyes inquiringly he simply said that I was not ready to be fucked and that the time was not right, he said that he wanted to do it properly so that I would truly enjoy it without being in a hurry, he did not like the idea that we were working against the clock. So he continued to tease me with his fingers eventually bringing me to an amazing orgasm as he finger fucked me and played with my clitoris, it was an amazing sensation, feeling this lovely man possess me the way he did! I had just finished puttling my clothes back on when you guys pulled in,” finished Kym.
“Oh baby that was amazing,” said I, “I still don’t know how he could resist taking you.”
“Sweetie, I guess guys with big cocks can be confident and take their time,” laughed Kym.
I was still in a state of extreme arousal and wanted to fuck Kym but she refused my advances, I guess she did not want to lose the moment, she wanted to enjoy it a little longer and having sex at the time would only interfere, so I did not pressure her. We just cuddled and kissed a little before falling asleep in each other arms, completely emotionally exhausted.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:59 am

I like your continuation of the story. I hope you keep it going. I wonder where the sister will fit in as it goes.

cuck_wish2

Unread post by cuck_wish2 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:29 am

Here is some more:

I woke up the next morning before Kym did; she seemed to be lost in dreams and had a sexy smile-like look on her face. I wondered what she might be dreaming of, and felt a twinge in my shorts as I thought of her dreaming of being taken by Adam.

I lay in bed letting my mind wander. Strangely enough I felt so relaxed and content looking at my lovely wife lying next to me. I don’t think I ever loved her or wanted her as much as I did at that time. Still I did not want to interrupt her.
Kym stirred slowly and I cupped her right breast gently caressing her nipple making her moan softly and smile as she opened her eyes.

“Good morning sleepy head.” I smiled at her.

“Ummm ummm….” came Kym’s reply as she reached out and put her hands in my shorts and played with my hardening dick. As it hardened in her grip, Kym giggled and yawned at the same time, “I can’t believe how small it is compared to the huge cucumber Adam had in his pants. It was as thick as my forearm!” She said as she placed placed two fingers together along the length of the shaft in a gesture showing that I was just barely that wide, making me twitch in her hand.

We lazed in bed a little longer, enjoying each others closeness and company, the thought that today was hopefully going to be a “big” day for her remaining unspoken, yet never leaving my mind, and I am fairly confident not leaving hers either.
We got out of bed and prepared for the picnic, Kym asked me to wake up Sherry and pack some supplies while she gathered our clothes and Sherry prepared a quick breakfast. And soon we were ready to leave.

Sherry and Kym headed for the car as I locked up and enabled the alarm system. As I got to the car I saw that we would be taking Sherry’s car and that Kym had taken the passengers seat leaving me to get into the back. Clearly the two sisters wanted to talk on the way there and I did not mind being in the back as it would give me the opportunity to catch a snooze, my night having been quite restless as I woke up often wondering when the time to leave would get there, during the nearly 2 hour long drive to Adam’s. Finally we were headed out and instead of being aroused or nervous, all I felt was sleepy!

I mostly slept during the drive occasionally waking up when either of the sisters laughed out loud and could hear words like fill, stretch, deep, amazing, breathless, pleasure, etc being used quite often usually by Sherry, leaving me in no doubt that she was sharing her experiences with Kym and also trying to give Kym an idea of what to expect. The sisters seemed quite unconcerned that I was in the back seat, I guess either they didn’t care if I heard their conversation or they were confident that I was sleeping and could not hear anything.

We finally arrived at the beach around noon. I was surprised to see that the location was fairly isolated. Adam’s house was in on a cove with a cliff behind it, we had to get off the road and drive on the beach to get to it. But I have to admit that the location was breathtaking, no wonder Sherry had been raving about it. In addition, it was lovely, clear, sunny day. A day made for spending at the beach.

Adam greeted us at the main door, kissing Sherry, shaking my hand, and hugging Kym hard and long, something I pretended not to notice. We were led inside and show to our rooms. Clearly Adam had good taste and did not mind showing off. The house we impeccably decorated. As Sherry and Kym admired the décor Adam I talked and drank beer.

“OK, I am off to change. The sea looks delicious and I want to go in for a swim,” said Sherry.

“Me too,” chimed in Kym as she followed her sister.

A little while later Sherry walked out of her room and Kym came out of ours. My jaw dropped open when I saw them. Both were dressed in bikini’s but Kym’s we the tiniest one I had ever seem her in. I never imagined that she would ever dress in something like that. Clearly Adam was taken a little aback too as he oogled the two girls. The beautiful bodies of both women were perfectly displayed and only the tiny eye patches hid some area strategically. I felt my cock twitch.

“Like my new bikini?” Kym said more to Adam than to me as she turned around to show off her thong, “it was gift from Sherry.”

Sherry laughed, “yeah I figured you needed a few new ones, I have seen yours and they are disgraceful.” Sherry’s own bikini was not much bigger than Kym’s.

“So T.C, you and Adam want to join us out there?” Asked Sherry.

“Yeah, sweetie, why don’t you go get changed and come out.” Added Kym.

I nodded my agreement and went into the room. On the bed I saw that Kym had laid out for me a pair of black speedos, and my heart skipped a beat. I remembered that Sherry had noticed my lack of size for the firs time when she saw me in a speedo, and for a moment I felt unsure if should really wear it. As I slipped it on, I saw that it was a slightly small and tight for me, and that the outline of my cock was clearly visible through the material and I realised just how small it looked. I put on a white t-shirt and went out to the beach. Sherry and Kym were swimming and Adam had not as yet come out.

Sherry saw me and waved. “Hi T.C, come and join us, the sea is delicious.” She shouted.

I took off my t-shirt and slowly walked over to the ocean, enjoying the warmth of the sun. Instead of joining the girls in the ocean, I lay down on the beach blankets they had laid out and watched the girls swim for a little while until they tired and came over to join me. As they stood towelling off, I saw Sherry look rather pointedly at my crotch, give Kym a knowing look, and snicker. I instantly felt myself blush and twitch. Clearly Sherry enjoyed knowing I was small and making fun of it with her sister.

The girls laid out and read and we were soon joined by Adam who brought with him some nice cold beers. But it was not the beer that I was thinking about. It was his crotch. I was amazed at how his huge penis filled it out, its outline showed that even soft, it was bigger and thicker than mine was when fully hard. Clearly he enjoyed showing it off for the girls, and thankfully paid no attention to me. He sat with his legs open and the girls sneaked peeks at his crotch as we all talked, ate and drank. I felt envious of him. Adam seemed to have a kind of confidence and way with women that I guess would come naturally to a man with a big dick. Sherry and Kym shared knowing, admiring looks among themselves. Their attention was complete focussed on Adam and Kym was sitting next to him with her as touching his. Every so often he would touch her thigh or her back, but mostly he had one hand behind her and I could make out that he was either caressing her back, or squeezing her butt.

We spent the rest of afternoon at the beach and headed indoors as the sun started to set. The girls had gone a little earlier to bathe and change, leaving Adam and me out. It was interesting, we talked about sports, the stock market (Adam was a very successful hedge fund manager), travel etc, but I could not bring myself to ask him the one question that I really wanted answered, namely, how did it feel like to have a big dick? I noticed that while I sat with my legs crossed tightly in a way that hid my crotch, Adam almost exclusively sat with his legs apart leaving his crotch open for the world to see.

After a while, I went inside, while Adam went for a last swim. I got inside to see the girls had changed into shorts and tank tops, and were sitting at the kitchen table, talking, with Kym’s back to the door.

‘……its like comparing a peanut to a banana. I cant even imagine what it would feel like to have something like that in me” Kym said to a smiling Sherry, who could clearly see me standing in the doorway.

“Sis, it feels wonderful.” Said Sherry. “You have to experience it to believe it. I can’t even put in words how it feels. Both mentally, and physically you will feel amazing. Trust me.”

Kym laughed. “Stop teasing me O.K! I know you have had great experiences to back up your claims, I haven’t!”

“Well perhaps that will change tonite, sis.” Said Sherry.

At that point I decided to walk in to get some water.

“And speaking of peanuts, her he comes.” Laughed Sherry making Kym turn around to look.

“What?” Said I.

“Oh come now sweetie,” said Kym, “anyone could see that Adam is huge compared to you.”

“Actually sis, most men would be big compared to T.C.” Snickered Sherry, and I felt myself redden. Now, Sherry wasn’t even being indirect about making fun of my lack of size.

“You should stop wearing speedos T.C,” said Sherry sarcastically, “they don’t suit you. That peanut between your legs is not something you should be showing off!” Both Sherry and Kym laughed at that comment.

“No, I think he looks cute in it, that’s why I got it for him.” Laughed out Kym as I scampered off to the bedroom to change. I still could not get over how sexually charged the entire day had been, and how much Sherry and Kym’s teasing was arousing me and how much I hoped and wanted Kym to sleep with Adam that very night.

We all got together for dinner a bit later. Adam had ordered take out Italian which we enjoyed with some great Chianti.
Sherry had skilfully managed the seating in such a manner that Adam sat next to Kym, while Sherry was with me.
The dinner was delicious and we had a great time. But in my mind was the constant thought that Kym would hopefully sleep with Adam. Still I was not sure how that would happen. That problem would soon be solved by Sherry herself.
After dinner just as we were about turn in for the night, Sherry came out of room saying that her boss had just called and that he wanted to urgently meet her the next morning for a couple of hours so she had to head back. At that point she suggested that she did not want to drive home alone that late at night, and asked me to join her, promising Adam and Kym that both of us would be back before lunch the next day. I wanted to say no, but changed my mind when I saw the look of seriousness on Sherry’s face, clearly she wanted Adam and Kym to be alone, and I understood that my presence would only serve to inhibit Kym. So I agreed to act as Sherry’s escort, much to the delight of Adam who seemed only to happy to see us leave.

So Sherry and I got into her car and drove away. The last thing I saw behind me was Adam and Kym standing at the door waving good bye, with Adam having one arm around Kym’s slender waist, and a giant grin pasted on Kym’s lovely face.

butch42mn
Prepubescent

Unread post by butch42mn » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:40 am

:lol: Thanks for continuing this. I'm liking it, a lot. :up: :up:

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:46 am

That is going to be one hot and long drive. I hope you drain it for all it's worth! The wordplay. The descriptions. The feelings. From both points of view would be awesome. Might have to wait on the activities back at the house for another time.

cuck_wish2

Unread post by cuck_wish2 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:16 am

In a way I was dreading the drive home. The thought of being alone with Sherry for that long drive was not exactly something I was too keen on. I could just picture her innuendo and snide remarks. On the other hand I found the thought to be quite erotic and arousing as well. So many conflicting emotions! I was still not over seeing Kym standing next to Adam and smiling so happily. I knew then that Kym and Adam would sleep together that night for sure.

Initially the drive was quiet. Sherry was too busy driving around the curved road and I was lost to my own thoughts. Occasionally I thought I would hear Sherry snicker or stifle a giggle but I pegged that to my imagination. But I knew that she was fully enjoying encouraging her sister to cuckold me. But I was not able to figure out why, as I settled back to enjoy thinking about what my lovely wife and her lover might be doing.

“So T.C,” Sherry interrupted my reverie. “All set to become a cuckold? Just imagine, next time you see your wife she would have been royally fucked by another man with a lovely huge cock! Things will never be the same for you and her.”

“Yeah, I guess so.” I said and laughed nervously. “But Sherry, why are you doing this?” I asked wanting to know her reasons for egging Kym down this path.

“Doing what T.C?” I thought she was only pretending not to understand my question.

“Encouraging Kym…..to you know…..” I left things unspoken.

“What?” Kym snapped a little at me.

“Encouraging Kym to sleep with another man?” I said in a rush.

“Other MEN!” Sherry corrected me. “Simple T.C, I want my beautiful sis to experience life to the fullest. I want her to be free. I want her to know what its like to be made to feel like a woman. I want her to feel fulfilled sexually. Unfortunately you can’t do that for her.”

“But…” I really did not know what to say.

“No buts T.C. It’s quite simple. I want my sis to become a proud slut, just like I am. She has never really been sexually free. Heck she was a virgin when she met you in college. And she is too beautiful to be wasted on just one man, and that too a man hung like a mouse!” Sherry was quite forceful in laying out her reasons for me.

“Don’t get me wrong T.C, you are a wonderful person, and Kym is very lucky to have you,” Sherry softened, “Don’t think that I’ve forgotten all the support you gave me during my divorce. I’ll always love you for being the most wonderful brother-in-law a woman could ever ask for. And I know that you have nothing to worry about because she loves you completely. In fact now she will love you even more for giving her this kind of special freedom. I would never have encouraged Kym to do this if I did not feel totally confident that your marriage will grow stronger.”

“Thanks so much Sherry, without your encouragement, leadership and sharing of experiences, I am not sure that Kym would have had the courage to do this on her own,” I added my gratitude as Sherry smiled her appreciation.

“Well T.C I feel so proud of being a mentor to my baby sister,” said Sherry, “and I am so happy that for once she has listened to me. I begged her to sleep around when she was in college but she would not listen to me. I hope she will make up for lost time now. I have made if my mission to get her to sleep with as many men as possible, she deserves it.”

I could feel that the sentimental moment had passed and that both of us felt a sense a relief having voiced our thoughts like this. And after this discussion nothing was said for a while as we continued to take the drive in silence. It was not until after we had pulled out of gas station after a fill up that the conversation picked up again.

“So whatcha thinkin’ T.C?” Asked Sherry.

I only took a deep breath.

“They are probably still making out,” Sherry laughed. “Adam is very slow and deliberate, until he gets to the bedroom that is. Right he is probably working on getting her to a point where she will be begging from him to fuck her. He has superb technique.”

I breathed so deeply that Sherry burst out laughing.

“Awww T.C. feeling a little anxious? Or is it horny, is the peanut coming to life?” Sherry laughed out loud and looked pointedly at my crotch.

“I can’t tell.” She laughed again.

“No…..no.” I said half-heartedly in a semi-defensive manner, but Sherry had it pegged right, I was aroused as hell just picturing Adam and Kym together the way Sherry had described.

“Well T.C. I don’t want to ruin it for Kym, so I won’t tell you more. I’ll let her share her experience of blossoming into a woman with you herself. But you can be sure of thing T.C, Adam will ruin her for you!” Sherry said.

“What do you mean?” I asked, not honestly understanding what Sherry was saying.

“Well T.C. speaking from experience, once I had been with a lovely big cock, I knew that a small one would never ever be enough to satisfy me. Nothing can compare to a big, thick, long cock. I’ll let Kym tell you what it really feels like in detail, but suffice to say, I don’t think men like you can really ever understand that. It’s all this lies about size not mattering that has been fed to you all your life. Size does matter T.C.” Said Sherry simply.

I was still pondering over what Sherry had said about it, and feeling extremely envious of Adam when we finally arrived home.

It had been a long and tiring day so I changed into boxers, and went straight to bed. As I lay there I could not help but wonder what it would be like to be hung like Adam was instead of being “hung like a mouse” as Sherry had put it. I actually felt sorry for Kym, having to put up with my smallness for all these years. Sherry was right, Kym deserved better and more, and I hoped that Adam was just the beginning.

I felt myself harden as my thoughts wandered towards Kym and Adam. I imagined them together having sex and Adam driving Kym wild in ways that I could not even dream of doing. I reached out and felt my cock and tried to imagine what it would feel like even if it were only as big as Adam was when fully soft, the image of his cock stuffing the speedo was still etched in my mind. Up until the time I had seen him like that I had never felt small, but from then on I knew that I was.
I mean it was not like I had not seen other men but that had always been in the gym shower, and I hardly gave them a second look or thought and did not think it was such a big deal that I was small. But with Adam it was impossible to get the image out of my mind, it was an image mixed with the picture of him pounding Kym into mindless ecstasy. All the things that Sherry had said in the car made me realize just how much of a big deal it was.

I don’t know when I finally fell asleep. But it was night full of erotic dreams, of Kym with Adam, of Sherry walking in on as I was showering and then bursting out laughing. Of Kym telling me all that she and Adam did together. It was such a strange mixture of dreams, and psycadellic near-real life experiences. I tossed and turned, masturbated when half-asleep several times. It was the most restless, yet the agonizingly erotic night of my life.

I was woken up the next morning by Sherry knocking at my door. A quick peek at the clock surprised me when I saw that it was well after 11 am. I had no idea that it was that late in the morning. I had slept for nearly 11 hours. No wonder I felt so refreshed. The long sleep, the dreams, and the in-sleep masturbation sessions seem to have been a perfect combination for a restful night!

I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to bathe and change, but Sherry was in there ahead of me. So I walked over to the kitchen and mixed some cereal and milk for breakfast, Sherry already had the coffee brewing. When Sherry came out of the bathroom, she had bathed and had changed.

“Hi T.C.” she said, “sleep well?”

“Yeah of course I did.” I replied defiantly

“Good T.C, I am sure Kym and Adam slept well too. Nothing like getting froyally ucked by a huge cock to make a gal sleep like a baby. The perfect thing for a good nights sleep.” Smiled Sherry.

“Why don’t you go wash up and change and we can head back out to Adam’s?”

“Yeah, good idea Sherry.” I said standing up and walking towards the bathroom and Sherry walked towards the kitchen

As I we approached each other, I noticed Sherry smirking and looking at my crotch. Immediately I looked down to see that my soft cock was peeking out of the boxer fly. I made to put it in, but Sherry laughter stopped me.

“Ohmigod it really is tiny, almost like a real peanut!” Sherry laughed. “I don’t think I have seen one that small T.C. I didn’t quite believe Kym when she told me, but now I do. T.C is the perfect name for you, huh?”

Mortified, I quickly walked into the bathroom to bathe and change and get ready to head out.

We left the house around noon. The drive to Adam’s was quite, occasionally punctuated with small talk. It was almost as if both Sherry and I were anticipating meeting Kym and Adam and did not really want to talk about it, lest we ruin our charged anticipation.

butch42mn
Prepubescent

Unread post by butch42mn » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:53 pm

:up: :P Thanks, enjoying it a lot. Anxious to see more.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Please continue. You're doing a great job. Now we need the other side of the story!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Does anyone know who the original author was??? Or when the story was posted???
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

paradoxical_009
Prepubescent

Unread post by paradoxical_009 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Please, please please, keep it coming.... Great job so far...

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:58 am

I hope this story will continue.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:23 pm

I was reviewing old posts and ran across this story. I like it then, and just as much now. I wish the original author, cuck_wish2, or someone else would pick it up and continue the tale.

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:10 pm

iwish wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:23 pm
I was reviewing old posts and ran across this story. I like it then, and just as much now. I wish the original author, cuck_wish2, or someone else would pick it up and continue the tale.
cool needed now when muthafukas are jonesing for a new Xleg offering ;)