Oldie reverts to her past

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
photoman2
Prepubescent

Oldie reverts to her past

Unread post by photoman2 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:32 am

My wife had been refusing me sex for the last few months, last night I told her that if she didn’t want sex with me then I wanted to watch her being fucked, something that hasn't happened for a even longer time Her reaction wasn’t what I expected she suddenly blurted out how she had been recently been fucked by John a work college at a party. She had wanted to tell me, but didn’t know how I would react. She now felt dirty and worried about infections and that was why she wouldn’t have sex with me.
I asked her for more details; she didn’t need much persuasion to tell the story. This is how she told it:
One of the girls was getting married at Easter you remember I went to her Hen party in the club. It had been a long time since I had indulged in any heavy drinking. That night the wine and spirits flowed I was enjoying myself with the other girls who are all much younger than me we were on the dance floor when the music slowed down the atmosphere changed I was just leaving the dance floor when I felt arms around my waist leading me back to the centre of the floor, It was John a young lad who works in the IT department. He soon had me in a tight embrace has he moved me round the dance floor his hands started to stroke my back making me tingle his attention moved down till he was squeezing my bottom pulling us closer together his lips somehow met mine and he was kissing me. My body went limp I was his, like a rag doll powerless to resist him. We kissed deeper his tong now in my mouth. He held me closer I could feel him hard against me I just pated my legs and let him press it against me all I could think of what it would be like to be fucked by him, before I realised it he was leading me of the dance floor and out in to the car park. In the darkness he pushed me against the wall, what with him kissing and rubbing against me I felt like a teenager again his hand was now between my legs rubbing my inner thighs, it was then he discovered I was wearing stockings. His fingers moved over my bare legs I had no control of my body a finger traced over the fabric of my already wet knickers. Then that finger was inside my knickers teasing me then it slipped inside me. Just penetrating at first then deeper then another followed by another deeper deeper, I suddenly screamed for him to fuck me. He continued to finger me saying he wanted to see my breasts first reach round he unclipped my bra with one hand my breasts now free he placed his head towards them taking a nipple in his mouth this was two much I climaxed almost immediately there was nothing I could do he and the drink had completely taken away all barriers. My hand reached to between his legs to his cock it felt huge has I unzipped him and guided him towards my cunt. The gusset of my knickers offered no resistance he was in me and I wanted him. He came all too soon I still wanted more and was telling him so It was then I noticed two of the others boys from the department watching us. John turned to them and said did they want a go because he was finished. I tried to say no but as soon as John stepped away my dress fell to the floor leaving completely exposed they moved in one each side, I was again helpless now standing in just my knickers which John soon removed now naked he was telling them to fuck the little slut. See if you can satisfy her. One of them Geoff was guiding his cock towards my open pussy Rob was still sucking my left breast John was now at my right I had the attention of three men. No sooner had Geoff cum inside me Rob was taking his place and I was enjoying every movement of the attention. John was behind me trying to get his cock in along with Rob both cocks were now inside me bringing me to a climax like I had never experienced before. At this point I think I passed out. When I came round I was being fucked by a total stranger. They were queuing up to have their way with me I must have been fucked by eight or nine different cocks. I was now exhausted sore and could take no more. How I got home I don’t know the next I remember is waking up home in bed.
That night she had come home by car and been dropped outside I found her in the porch in a state of undress no knickers and smelling of sex her stockings were completely laddered She had cum and her own juices leaking out of her in her hair everywhere she was a complete mess. I got her inside the smell of her was turning me on like nothing I had experienced before. We were both soon naked and I was adding my spunk to all the rest. Knowing she had been fucked was the biggest turn on something that we had always enjoyed in our younger days but now in our sixties something that is never said.
I put her to bed and said nothing.