More About Ozark Lust

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

More About Ozark Lust

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:41 am

After I pulled the boat into the dock, I jumped out and began securing it. As I did, my wife and our "guest" walked on up to our modest-sized cabin.

After I had the boat tied, I stood and watched as they walked. They didn't hold hands, but I could see the erotic energy, the lust, call it what you want, that was still sizzling back and forth between them; and my cock stirred behind my still wet swimming trunks. I found my self with a slight smile on my face. Strange as it probably sounds to some, but the fact that I had just watched my wife fuck this other guy in the boat as it was anchored off that shallow cove several miles east from where we were then, made my pulse thud in my chest!

I gathered up the ice chest and our towels, and carried them to the cabin's small screened-in porch and sat them down. I could hear the shower running as I came on into the main part of the cabin. When my wife and our guest came back into the living room area, they were drying their hair.

My wife immediately walked up to me, and smiling, she gave me such a passionate kiss! As our tongues slid across each others, I felt such a surge of hot lust for her, and my cock was nearly fully erect! I felt her hand caressing my balls.

"MMMM, I love you SO much," she said purring.

"I'm glad you do!"

"I do! I just wanted you to know that I love you very much."

After she had fucked our guest, she was assuring me that I was still her husband, cuckold though I was! I appreciated her saying this, and especially so in front of her Bull!

After having a beer, I realized that we had forgotten something from the store, and to cook dinner later, we were going to need it; and so I drove into the nearest small town to get it.

As I drove, I had the strongest sense that, while I was away, that our guest and my wife might very well end up having yet another fuck. Not that I would have objected to that! In fact, I assumed it from the out-set.

I took longer than necessary to buy what was needed. In fact, I took an exploratory drive around the twisting, turning roads that followed the equally twisting and turning lake shore! I was gone for over an hour, in fact. When I did get back, it was fairly obvious that I had been right to assume that my wife and her Bull would go for Round Two! I could just tell by the energy in the room, as well as that slight, tell tail, aroma of pussy!

Neither of them said anything about it. But as I unloaded the sack, I could still feel that feverish energy of sexual lust (not yet quite assuaged!) lingering the air around us. My cock was throbbing as I moved about the small kitchen area, and I was feeling that familiar , and inner, sexual tension I always felt in situations such as this one. I sighed quietly. I knew I'd eventually come, but I would hold on to the current frustration a while longer, and in doing so, push it even further! This was, after all, what my part as the cuckold was all about!

I could see my wife and our guest on the couch reading the news paper, and they seemed so suited for one another, so relaxed in each others company (and with me, as well), that this made the ache I felt deep inside of me all the more poignant, and even---strangely sweet!

I really loved being my wife's cuckold!