Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 am

While Tom and I were debating the merits of the hotwife lifestyle, we all kind of forgot about the incredible fucking Lynda was getting upstairs. Ellyn finally pointed out that Rob and Lynda were still going at it and that it had been at least an hour by now. I told her that I witnessed first hand Rob's amazing stamina and that Lynda can go all night as long as someone can still get it up. Ellyn definitely seemed to be be turned on by all this and suddenly said she was going to check on them again. Thom tried to stop her, but she practically ran out of the room and up the stairs. She came back about 2 minutes later saying it sounded like they were wrapping things up. She then told Thom how hot it was when she overheard them earlier, "Thom, you wouldn't believe it. Lynda was screaming at Rob to fuck her harder. She was cumming like crazy. It was so-o-o hot!" Thom got a big smile out of this and tried to tell Ellyn she shouldn't have listened in. I then proposed a toast to a good session of fucking and Ellyn heartily seconded it.

Maybe 5 minutes later, Rob came downstairs into the kitchen and greeted Thom warmly with a handshake and gave Ellyn a hug. He told them he had to run and would talk to them later. He then shook my hand and said it was great to meet Lynda and me and that he had a great time with us. He wished me a safe flight home and said to look them up in we were ever in the area again. After he was gone, Thom said you would think he would at least thank you for letting him fuck your wife. I told him that he had thanked me earlier. A minute later Lynda walked in wearing a pair of short shorts and a tee shirt and barefooted. She looked a little disheveled, but had that just been fucked glow about her. She hugged me and kissed me passionately and said how much she loved me. This seemed to surprise Thom, as I kissed her back and told her how much I loved her. Ellyn then said to Lynda that it sounded like she had quite a workout and Lynda said that she sure did and that she was sure she would have another one later that night, giving me a squeeze.

Thom then asked if everything was cool between us and Lynda replied, "Perfect. It couldn't be better. Why wouldn't it be?" Thom didn't answer, but Ellyn jumped in and said, "So this type of thing really helps your relationship?" Lynda replied that it absolutely did and I said that I would not have it any other way. Thom seemed pleasantly surprised and a little relieved. The rest of the night Lynda was very affectionate to me and I could tell Thom and Ellyn were both taking note of that fact. I also saw Thom throughout the night gazing at Lynda and no doubt imagining her naked on her back with his friend Rob driving his cock into her over and over as Lynda cried out in the throes of ecstasy.

WhiteyUt
Prepubescent

Unread post by WhiteyUt » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 am

Great Story...On can't wait to hear what happens next.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:17 pm

WhiteyUt wrote:Great Story...On can't wait to hear what happens next.

Thanks. I will get to the current times soon, but felt this background story was necessary.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

That night when we were going to bed, Ellyn kept jokingly telling me "No listening outside our bedroom door!" I said as long as she wasn't listening outside our door. Lynda acted like what would be the problem with that and said they could come in and watch if they wanted to. This was just too hot for Ellyn, who took Thom's hand and led him away to their bedroom. As Lynda and I finished a last drink, I filled her in on what happened while she was fucking Rob. She thought it was hot that we had talked openly about her and Rob while they were actually screwing upstairs. She thought it was even hotter when I told her I had listened outside for a while. She started getting overheated when I said that Ellyn listened outside the door twice and that Ellyn heard her cumming and urging Rob to fuck her. When I told her Thom had checked out some hotwife websites and had seen her naked pictures online, I thought she was going to cum right then and there. Instead, she dragged me up to our bedroom and took charge.

She stripped off her clothes as fast as she could and then mine. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top and then started a fucking motion on top of me. My cock was standing straight up in the air and she was grinding her pussy and clit against it it long stroking motions with her hips like she was fucking me with a cock. I don't know which lover taught her to do that, but she had never done it with me before. Lynda then lowered herself on my cock and fucked herself with it, while I tried not to cum too fast. Her eyes were closed and I'm sure the only thing on her mind was the cock in her pussy and achieving a rocking orgasm as soon as possible. She was lost in the reverie as she fucked herself on my cock. At that point, I doubt she even knew or cared whose cock was in her. She came hard and nearly fell off of me, but gathered herself and kept going. She bucked up and down until I exploded inside her and she came very soon after that and collapsed on top of me.

I think we both fell asleep in that position for some time before we must have moved in our sleep. I don't know when, but I was awakened by Lynda shaking me and asking, "Are you awake?" "I am now," I said and "Good," was her response "because I need more cock!" This time I mounted her and fucked her hard and fast. Rather quickly she had a powerful orgasm (obviously, she had been playing with herself before she woke me) and I turned her around and started fucking her doggie style, again hard and fast. She was very loud as I fucked her and had almost a screaming orgasm just as I came.

When we caught our breathe, I said I wondered if Thom and Ellyn heard her because she was so loud. She giggled and said that maybe they were listening outside the door. I told her I would check and jumped up and opened the door while still naked. No one was there, so I told her I would check to see if they seemed to be asleep. I walked nude down the hallway to their closed bedroom door and stood there a minute listening, but did not hear anything. I went back to our room and reported to Lynda what I had done and my findings and she said that was hot and wanted to do it herself. She hopped up and pranced out into the hallway totally naked. She walked around on the landing like she wanted to be seen and then marched down the hallway to their room and stood right outside the closed door. I watched from the doorway to our room while getting aroused again. Lynda put her ear to the door and was listening with a mischievous smile on her face. She didn't hear anything, but it seemed she was hoping that they would open the door and catch her standing there totally nude. Unfortunately, that did not happen and she soon lost interest and came back to our room and went to bed.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:30 pm

The next morning, Thom was very apologetic about his attitude the afternoon before. He said it was his own insecurity that made him feel threatened by the hotwife lifestyle. He said he was envious of the strength of our relationship and did not think he could ever share his wife with another man. We left on good terms and made plans to get together again soon. Unfortunately, that did not happen. Although we kept in touch, we did not make it to see them for 2 years. When the time was almost there, Ellyn called up saying she and Thom had split up. Apparently, in his job he had to travel a lot to 2-3 cities and Ellyn discovered he had a steady girlfriend in each. Lynda went to visit her solo and spent a week with her. She said Ellyn was doing well and that she was still friendly with Thom, but just had to be away from him for a while. No lurid stories to relate from that visit unfortunately.

Over the next few years, Lynda stayed in close contact with Ellyn, but she and Thom remained separated for the most part. They would spend some time together, but Ellyn still was not ready to take him back. Eventually, Ellyn started seeing other guys and soon she and Lynda were sharing tales of their sexual exploits on weekly phone calls. One time when Lynda went to visit her, they went to a bar for a ladies night and each ended up going home with a horny stranger for a night of sex. The guy Lynda met was Spanish and about 10 years younger. She said he was in great shape and very good looking. He took her to a cheap apartment in a sketchy part of town and fucked her repeatedly all night long. In the morning he had to go to work and Lynda had no idea how to tell him to take her to Ellyn's house. Lynda tried calling her, but apparently she still had her new lover between her legs, so she didn't answer her phone. Finally, the guy dropped Lynda off at a mall, where she waited to locate Ellyn. Eventually, they found their way home, but could not stop giggling about what sluts they were. They also said that was too dangerous to ever repeat that performance.

Another time Lynda visited, Ellyn was dating some guy who was about 15 years younger and he fixed Lynda up with one of his friends. They went out 3 times during the week she was there and each time it ended with a long night of fucking. She said there was nothing too special about the guy, but he was harmless and any sex is good sex and certainly better than no sex at all. I pushed her for details on that triple encounter, but she was never that interested in talking about it too much because she said it really wasn't that great - it just got her through the nights.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:03 am

HappyHottieHubby wrote:Fan-fucking-tastic story! Thanks man!

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. More to cum!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:26 am

About 2 years ago when Ellyn came to visit Lynda, she repayed Ellyn's kindness but fixing her up with a stud. Lynda had a black fuck buddy then and got him to set up Ellyn with one of his friends. They went out on a double date and of course ended the night in bed with their dates. It was the first time Ellyn had tried black cock and, like Lynda, she was hooked. They went out again 2 nights later and then again the last night Ellyn was here. That night the girls decided one black cock wasn't enough, so they traded partners after round one. Ellyn went back home proud to have had her first two blacks cocks of many more to come. Lynda liked Ellyn's date so she kept seeing him after Ellyn left. Unfortunately, that pissed off her fuck buddy and she eventually ditched them both. Apparently, Ellyn went home and started shopping around for local black cock and tried out a few before she found a keeper.

Before Ellyn left, I pushed both of them to tell me about these inter-racial sexual experiences they were having since I was not around to watch. They both are not good with details and just said they were cumming too hard to remember. They claimed that neither one had particularly large cocks, but were very active and aggressive lovers, which they both loved. Ellyn told Lynda later that when she got home, she called Thom and told him she had just had her first two black cocks and absolutely loved in. She told him she planned to have many more. She told him Lynda had been fucking black guys for years and set her up with them. Thom said he knew Lynda was a cheap dirty slut, but didn't know she was that sleazy. Ellyn assured him that Lynda was sluttier than ever and told Thom he ought to fuck her. She said she knew that he had always been hot for Lynda and she knew Lynda was hot for him. He said he was afraid he would catch something if he did.

Lynda was really turned on to hear that and vowed that if she ever saw Thom again, she would make sure he fucked her. Funny thing was that shortly after that, Ellyn announced that she and Thom had worked things out and were getting back together. About a year ago they came to visit us and it seemed like everything was great like the old days. Needless to say, Lynda did not fuck Thom then and there was absolutely no talk of sex, swinging or hotwifing while they were here. At the time, we were in the planning stages for the vacation we just took in July and they asked if they could join us. We already had 2 other couples going with us, so we told them no problem. We had a lot of contact with both of them by email, phone and text in the year leading up to July's trip. Again, there was never the slightest sexual tone to anything, so we figured that talk was a thing of the past.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:42 am

Lynda is an outstanding friend looking after Ellyn like that. She's a perfect wife, friend, and lover!!! I really envy you.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:10 am

So did Ellyn stop hotwifing? It must be strange to go from full sexual disclosure back to vanilla conversations.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 am

Open2it wrote:Lynda is an outstanding friend looking after Ellyn like that. She's a perfect wife, friend, and lover!!! I really envy you.

Thanks. She's the best. :up:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:29 am

ericsacto wrote:So did Ellyn stop hotwifing? It must be strange to go from full sexual disclosure back to vanilla conversations.
Only temporarily.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:17 am

Our recent vacation was a few nights in a hotel followed by a long cruise. There were 4 couples going: me and Lynda, Thom and Ellyn, Lynda's sister Bekka and her boyfriend, and Bob and Mary. Of this group, Thom and Ellyn obviously knew of our hotwife lifestyle as did Bekka who has participated with us on many occasions. Her boyfriend and Bob and Mary knew nothing. We certainly did not expect anything to happen on this trip. Each night we all would meet at 5:00 at a pre-selected bar for happy hour and then go to dinner together at 7:30. Once we were on the ship, we had a standing 7:30 reservation in the same dining room each night. On the third night of the cruise, everyone was really getting a little drunk at the happy hour. Thom was slugging down martinis and seemed to be in the worst shape of the group. We made it to the dining room, however, and placed out orders.

While waiting for our food to arrive, Thom suddenly blurted out in a loud voice, "So, Lynda, are you guys still swingers or what? I know you used to swing. Do you still swap with other couples?" We were stunned by his comment that came out of nowhere. There had been no conversation having anything to do with sex and anything remotely connected to swinging. There was a very awkward silence and then Ellyn started scolding Thom for saying that. Lynda was a little embarrassed and looked at me. I finally said to everyone at the table that there was a time when we experimented with some things like that, but we don't really do that any more. Everyone seemed a little relieved that I said something and then started nervous conversations with whoever they were sitting next to. I turned to Bob and Mary and tried to soften it a little bit, but they did not seem too concerned and told me not to worry about it. To each his own they said. As soon as dinner was over, Ellyn dragged Thom off to bed and no one mentioned anything about the swinger comment.

The next morning Thom and Ellyn stopped by our cabin and said that they needed to talk to us. Thom apologized profusely for his swinger comment and said he said it because he was so bombed. He said that he did not mean to say that and we accepted his apology. Ellyn then corrected him, saying he meant to say it, just not in front of other people. She said they had discussed it and wanted to know if we were still swinging. Lynda was sure Ellyn knew, but answered her anyway saying it was more her in the hotwife lifestyle, but yes we were still into it. Ellyn then said things are different now that they are back together and that they would like to try swinging. She asked if we would initiate them. Once the shock wore off, we told them that we would love to, but cautioned them that it can be an emotional roller coaster and hard for some people to take. They said they definitely wanted to give it a try as a couple and they thought it would be easier with experienced friends. After much discussion, we said okay, you're on.

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Long time a'workin' with Thom and Ellyn huh? Ugh. That sounded so brash but meant with the very most sincerity.
You two planted the seeds, added water, provided some fertilizer (cock for Ellyn) and waited to for it to grow.

Corny as it sounds, I wish we had a couple of nice folks to allow my wife to consider some benefits of....
Riveting story for this fella and waiting for more!
Thanks Ryp and Lynda! :-)
Dork's comments done
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:38 am

rs480 wrote:Long time a'workin' with Thom and Ellyn huh? Ugh. That sounded so brash but meant with the very most sincerity.
You two planted the seeds, added water, provided some fertilizer (cock for Ellyn) and waited to for it to grow.

Corny as it sounds, I wish we had a couple of nice folks to allow my wife to consider some benefits of....
Riveting story for this fella and waiting for more!
Thanks Ryp and Lynda! :-)
Dork's comments done

Thanks for the good word. I am glad you like the tale so far. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 am

Lynda and Ellyn went off on their own to figure out the ground rules for the night and then told Lynda's sister Bekka about it, so she could cover for us with the others. Later, when Lynda filled me in, she said her sister was jealous that she was not in on things, but said she didn't think her boyfriend was ready for that yet. Lynda said the plan was to meet at a different lounge at 5:00 away from the others. We would have a drink, exchange spouses, and go our merry way. The idea was to meet in the atrium the next morning at 11:00 to return our loaners. I was a little concerned about being with Ellyn, since I had known her for so long without any hint of a sexual attraction. Lynda said I think too much and to just go with the flow and enjoy myself. She guaranteed me that she was going to enjoy her time with Thom.

As the day passed, all I could do was imagine Thom fucking Lynda hard and deep, knowing they both had wanted this for at least 10 years. I couldn't believe it was finally going to happen. Lynda was definitely excited and kept teasing me about how if Thom is half as good as Ellyn claims, he will be one of the best lovers she ever had. She was telling me how Ellyn boasts about what a big cock he has and she can't wait to try it out. I said that I hoped I could keep up with Ellyn. Lynda giggled and said she had already told her how to get a good fucking out of me. She told Ellyn that if I ran out of gas, just to tease me about how Thom was fucking Lynda and I would be hard as granite in seconds. Then she said that she thought Ellyn understood the hotwife thing pretty well, so I was in good hands.

When the time came to meet, Lynda was there at 5:00 with bells on, but they arrived stylishly late. Lynda was sitting at a table for 4 next to me. When Thom and Ellyn sat down opposite us, Lynda got up and made Ellyn switch seats with her. She sat down next to Thom and told him that she was 100% his for the evening. Ellyn sat down next to me and said it looked like Thom and Lynda were off to a fast start. We ordered a round of drinks and just chatted until they were finished. At that point, Thom stood up and took Lynda by the hand and pulled her up next to him. He gave her a long kiss, put his arm around her and turned to me and said, "Now if you will excuse us, I am off to fuck your wife."

njkittenkeeper
Virgin

Unread post by njkittenkeeper » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:26 am

Loving reading this story. Can't wait for more updates!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:50 am

As Thom squired my wife away, I reminded him that I would also be fucking his wife. He said to make sure I fucked her well because he was sure going to give it to Lynda good and then was gone. Lynda had a radiant smile as he led her away to her fate. I turned to Ellyn and said that we were now on our own. She said "Why don't we get drunk and screw?" and started singing the song. I told her that sounded like a good idea and ordered 2 more drinks. As we drank, we talked about what we were doing and what inspired them to want to swap with us. She said again that it was something they really wanted to try and thought it would be easiest with someone who was already very experienced. The fact that we were good friends was just a bonus that made us the obvious choice. She went on to say that she laid down the law with Thom when she took him back that things would be different. She said she knows that he will never give up his out of town girlfriends, so she might as well accept it and have her own play friends. She said she had always known that Lynda and Thom had a thing for each other and was surprised that they had not already been screwing behind her back. I assured her they had not because Lynda would not do that without her permission. See, I told her, there is honor among sluts. She got a big laugh out of that and said she was ready to be a slut for the night.

By 8:00 we were drunk enough to head down to her cabin for a roll in the sack. It was a very good time, although I could not get over the feeling that it was something like a brother and sister together. I think Ellyn may have felt a little of that, too. After a good workout, we went to find something to eat. Afterwards, we went to another bar to check it out and have a few drinks. I told her that I would prefer not to run into Thom and Lynda and Ellyn said not to worry because they won't be getting out of bed for anything. I told her that Lynda said that she had told her that Thom is great in bed. Ellyn assured me he was and said that was why she kept taking him back. She said he has a very impressive cock, too. I told her Lynda had been looking forward to it and she said so do a lot of girls. She went on to tell me that he was 8 inches and very thick, the perfect combination. I told her that Lynda is addicted to thick cocks and she said she will definitely be addicted to Thom then once he's through with her. She said that's why Thom can get away with having so many girlfriends and treating them like crap, "He's got that magic dick!" She also went on to tell me that his cock is also very attractive, the most beautiful cock she had ever seen. I said that I'm sure Lynda is anxious to see it disappear into her and Ellyn said that happened hours ago, but she will get to see it over and over.

The talk got me so hot I told Ellyn it was time for us to get back to bed and she heartily agreed. As I was fucking her, Ellyn teased me about how I might not recognize Lynda's pussy when I got it back because it would be so stretched and so sore from the pounding. She saw how this got to me and then said, "I mean IF you get her back" and laughed wildly. Eventually, she went to sleep, but I lay there thinking of Thom fucking Lynda into an altered state and about Ellyn saying how Lynda would be addicted to his thick cock. I knew that part was true, more so than Ellyn did. I was a little concerned thinking about how Thom is exactly the type guy Lynda could really fall for. I kept visualizing this perfect shaft plunging in and out of Lynda's pussy until I couldn't stand it any more and had to jerk off since Ellyn was asleep.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:51 am

njkittenkeeper wrote:Loving reading this story. Can't wait for more updates!

Thanks. I am trying to crank them out. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:26 am

The next morning when I awoke, Ellyn was horny and ready to fuck, a great way to start the day. We took care of business, then took showers, got dressed and headed to a late breakfast. Afterwards, we went to our planned meeting space and got there a little before 11:00. Thom and Lynda were not there yet, so we grabbed a seat. When they still were not there at 11:30 I questioned whether the plan had changed, but Ellyn was unconcerned about it. Finally, just before 12:00 they came strolling up. Lynda was beaming and Thom had a very smug satisfied look on his face. Lynda apologized for being so late, but said that they were both so horny that they lost track of time. Everyone exchanged polite thanks and the switch back was made and Thom and Ellyn left quickly. Lynda wanted to tell me all about how wonderful it was and was just gushing about what a great lover Thom was. She was so loud and enthusiastic about it, I was afraid the whole ship would overhear, so I insisted we go back to our room to discuss it in private.

Once we were there, Lynda said that it was without doubt the best sex she had ever had. When I questioned that, she said Thom is in great shape and is tireless in bed. She said he has a lot of girlfriends that he keeps satisfied and it's obvious why. She said his experience and ability to read what a woman wants and needs sets him apart from all the other guys she has fucked. Then she added, "Of course, he has the most amazing cock and that sure doesn't hurt either!" She went on and on about his cock and how thick and heavy it is. She said it was her "dream cock", then every girl's dream cock. She said it was long, but not too long, but the thickness is what got her. That and the fact that he literally was always hard. She said she came and came and then came some more. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, he would take her orgasm to a higher level of intensity and that she was sure that she hard never cum so hard. She said the more they fucked, the hornier they both got.

She said they just really clicked in bed, like they had been lovers for years. I asked her if Thom was even better than Don and she was practically bouncing up and down on the bed saying, yes, he was that good - better than Don, her all time number one lover. Of course, this talk had us both horny, so I pulled her clothes off finding her panties missing (Thom wanted a trophy she said) and went down on her pussy. Unfortunately, she had showered, but it was a little puffy and tender. She told me to go easy on her because "that pussy got a lot of use last night". She went on and on telling me about how wonderful Thom was as I mounted her and slipped inside her suddenly not so tight pussy. She just kept going, Thom this and Thom that, practically not noticing or caring that I was fucking her. I came quickly (what a surprise :roll:) and rolled off of her. She was so happy that she just started thanking me again and again for letting her spend the night with Thom. She said they want to do it again and asked how soon she could sleep with Thom again. Before I could answer, she said she would have to wait at least until tomorrow because her body needed to recover before another night with the king of sex. I said that tomorrow night would be good and then she jumped up and said she had to go tell her sister all about him.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Now Lynda often greatly exaggerates her lover's abilities because she knows how hot it gets me and that I love to hear it. Here, however, I did not think it that that much of a stretch. I doubted that it was the best sex she ever had, but I had no doubt it was close and that she wanted more. I also had now heard the story of Thom's cock and abilities from two girls in the know, so I figured that had to be real. Judging by how giddy Lynda was, I also thought she must have gotten the fucking of a lifetime just by how happy and bubbly she was.

Later, her sister told me that she went on endlessly about Thom's sexual prowess and his gorgeous cock, until Bekka had to tell her she didn't want to hear it any more. Lynda said she was just jealous and that she should try him out too. Bekka was having none of that, however, but did say that she had never seen Lynda so smitten with someone before. I told Bekka that the last time I saw Lynda that infatuated with someone, it was the first step of her falling in love with Carlos, which lasted a year and a half. Bekka told me I should watch it and not let this go too far and I agreed that she was right. Later, talking to Lynda it was more of the same. "Thom's so wonderful" and how they barely slept last night and every time she woke up, their bodies were intertwined. I wanted to hear details of the numerous fuckings she took, but all I got was praise for Thom and his cock.

That night at dinner, Thom and Ellyn were no shows, but Lynda just said that they must be sleeping and again reminded me how Thom was "up" all night. Fortunately, Bekka did not bring up the subject and her boyfriend seemed to have no idea. Bob and Mary also seemed uninformed, so that was a relief. The next day, Thom and Ellyn seemed like themselves again and there was definitely an electricity between Lynda and Thom. They were funny and flirty with each other and Thom had this confident attitude and satisfaction looking at his latest conquest. After a few drinks that afternoon, Thom turned to me and asked when he got to fuck my wife again. Thinking about how Bekka had warned me, I thought to myself that I should say that it was fun one time, but we shouldn't do it again. Unfortunately, the words that came out of my mouth did not match my thoughts. Instead, I said to Thom, "You can fuck Lynda any time you want to. Treat her just like she was one of your girlfriends." Lynda was ecstatic to hear me say that and Thom had a cool calm look of disbelief that I had just given him that blanket permission to fuck my wife. He chose his words carefully like he was going to laugh in my face if he didn't. He asked if he needed to clear it with me first or just take her and do her. I told him to please take her and do her because she needed more cock than any one man could give her. He chuckled and said that we will see about that.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:54 am

Apparently, Thom did not believe what I said about taking Lynda and using her whenever he felt like it. I guess he could not fathom a man so easily agreeing to give his wife to another man as his fuck toy. I say this because Thom did not take advantage of the offer that night or mention it any further. The next afternoon he approached me and said that he and Ellyn were interested in another trade for the night. I fell back on what I had used in the past and told him that I am older than him, Ellyn and Lynda, so I don't have the same energy. I told him sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with the rest of them. I said I thought he could easily handle two women without my help and made a suggestion. I proposed that Thom would fuck Ellyn and Lynda both while I watched and that I would be available in the bull pen if he needed relief. He assured me that would not be necessary and said he had easily satisfied two women at a time many times before. Still, he did not seem too keen on my plan.

I told Lynda what I had suggested and she thought it was a great idea, but as the day went on, it seemed like the plan was going nowhere. That night Ellyn came to talk to Lynda and I about the options and I stressed the option I had offered Thom and Lynda seconded it wholeheartedly. Ellyn said she would discuss it with Thom, but we never heard back from them, so nothing happened again that night. We were starting to run out of days on our trip and Lynda was getting desperate to get fucked again by Thom's "magic dick". I kept pushing Lynda for more details about her night with Thom, but all I ever got was it was pure heaven with his cock in her and that she was in a state of continuous orgasm.

The next morning Ellyn paid us a visit and said that Thom had a hangup about being naked in the presence of another man and that was his problem with my suggestion. It would be okay if he was taking a shower in a locker room, but felt uncomfortable having sex with another guy watching. I sort of understood because we had encountered that objection in the past, but usually because the guy really did not know us well and was afraid I was gay or bi and would be joining in. I told her that he had to understand that my pleasure came not from watching him, but from watching my wife getting a good fucking. Who was administering the fucking was less important as long as he had a raging hard cock. I said it comes down to how badly he wants to fuck Lynda and she said he was wild to fuck her again. Finally, we brokered an arrangement where I would be in the room, but would try to stay as far from the action as possible. Further, I would not speak or participate in any fashion and the three of them would not acknowledge my presence at all or consider me in what they were doing. It would literally be like I was a fly on the wall or watching on closed circuit tv from the next room.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 am

That night, however, nothing happened and I still was not sure exactly what the holdup was. Lynda was getting anxious to experience Thom again, so I told her we would push it the next day before we went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, it was about 9:30 and Lynda had already left the room. This is not unusual when we are on a cruise because I like to sleep late and she gets up earlier and likes to go have breakfast. I took a shower, got dressed and went up to see if I could find her and maybe have something light to eat. Roaming around the ship I did not see her or anyone from our group of eight, so I ate quickly and then headed back down to our cabin. I was sitting on the bed reading the daily listing of activities when the door flew open and Lynda came in like a hurricane.

I did not have to ask her where she had been because she quickly launched into telling me all about it. It seems she woke up horny, took a shower, threw on just a tee shirt with a pair of high wedge shoes - nothing else. She then marched down the hall to Thom and Ellyn's cabin with the sole intent of fucking Thom. She knocked on the door and they let her in. She immediately told them she was tired playing games and had come to have sex with Thom. She told Ellyn she was welcome to stay, join in or leave. She said they were both surprised by how forceful she was, but that Ellyn freely agreed to leave and give them some privacy. She said she then literally attached Thom and that they fucked like wild animals.

Lynda said they had a couple of marathon fucking sessions before Ellyn finally came back to the room and broke up the party. She said she talked to them about my plan for the three of them to get together while I watched and was able to convince Thom everything would be cool and not to worry. I asked her what she said they changed his mind and she said she just reminded him to think about what he had seen at the hotwife websites I had directed him to, including this one. She told him the pleasure I get out of watching has to do with seeing my wife get a great fucking at the hands of another man, hearing how much the wife loves it and the wife telling the new lover how much she loves it and how much better he is than her husband. She assured him that all I wanted to do was jerk off and that he was in no danger of having any naked male to male contact. She said that Thom then said he did remember that the cuckold enjoys the humiliation of seeing his wife fucked by a superior male and then said he was definitely the man for the job.

I protested to Lynda that I was not a cuckold, but merely enjoyed a few of those attributes. I also reminded her I am not into humiliation and that this superior male stuff is a bunch of crap. Lynda just giggled and freed my hard cock from my pants. As she sucked me, she mouthed her words around my cock, not taking it out of her mouth. She kept asking me. "You know, you really ARE a cuck? You know that, don't you?" and then would giggle. I kept protesting that I was no such thing. Lynda then said she thinks I am a cuck because why would I enjoy a superior man like Thom fucking her so much. When I objected to her saying he was superior, she shot back that he was incredibly good looking, in great shape, had a bigger cock, and was a much better lover. She asked how that was not superior to me.

Lynda went on to say that no one other than Don and a few other lovers on certain occasions had come close to satisfying her the way Thom does. When she said that Thom was just the type of man who could take her away from me, just like Carlos had done, I lost it and came in her mouth as hard as I have ever cum. She swallowed every drop of cum down and then gave my shrinking cock a good squeeze and said, "That's a good little cuck! And you're my cuck, right? Right? Say it!" I was so hot yet so drained from cumming so hard, all I could do was say, "Yes, I am a cuck. I am your cuck. You own me." With that Lynda started laughing hysterically, jumped to her feet, clapped her hands and exclaimed, "I'm glad we understand each other! Now don't you forget it."

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:30 am

Oh ....
My ...
God!
:shock:
:whip:
:mrgreen:

rypmar7