Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda Takes On Thom & Ellyn

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:27 am

Later that day when it was just Lynda and me, I told her I was uncomfortable with the cuckold thing from that morning. She laughed and said that for someone who was uncomfortable I came mighty hard. I told her it was hot, but I still did not want anyone thinking I was into the wimpy humiliation aspect of the lifestyle. She said she knew I wasn't like that and said it was just harmless pillow talk. She went on to add, however, that by playing the cuckold card was the only way she got Thom to agree to letting me watch him fuck her. She said this so nonchalantly that I had to remind her to lower her voice or someone might hear what we were talking about. She kind of laughed it off like who cares is someone hears and added that she thinks it's hot to talk about.

I stewed on it for a while and then said to her that I did not understand why Thom had the final say on our arrangements. She shot back quickly, "That's because he's the one with the magic dick!" I told her that I thought we always worked as a team on this and kept control of our situations. She said that we do and that's exactly what she's doing here. She worked it out so that I could be in the room and watch and reminded me that Thom did not want any other male present. I asked why it had to be the wimpy cuckold story and she answered that she tried several approaches to convince Thom it was not a big deal to have me present, but when she mentioned that one, he got kind of fired up about the whole thing. He believes that you want to be there to get off on the humiliation of an aggressive superior male having his way with your wife and satisfying her in a way you never could. I told her that she knows that's not true and she agreed, but said Thom doesn't know that. Lynda said that it's no different from when she sees guys alone and we decide to make them think that I have no idea and that she is the cheating wife. She then cautioned me not to be surprised by anything Thom might say to me or her during our encounter.

I gave that some thought and told her that I did not want him talking down to me and she countered that he probably would, but that I should accept it in the spirit in which it's meant. Lynda said that if Thom thinks I get off on the dominant male aspect, then anything he says is meant to help get me off and play to my fantasy, so I should really thank him for it. "Yea, I should thank him for fucking me wife," I said and Lynda quickly said, "Yes, you should." I then said to her, "What if we just told Thom that if I can't watch on my terms, then he can't fuck you?" Lynda jumped and said, "Hold on there. That absolutely is not happening. I am going to fuck Thom with or without you there. The only question is whether you want to watch or not. "

"So I have no say in this?"

"Sure you do. You can watch or choose not to. It's up to you."

"But I have no say in whether you fuck Thom or not?"

"Absolutely none! Remember you agreed 3 or 4 years ago that our highest priority was getting other guys' cocks into me - the more the better. Remember you told me that I had total freedom to fuck whoever I want to, whenever I want to, however I want to, and that I did not need your permission or blessing? You even said I didn't have to tell you about it."

"Yes, I remember."

"You even told me to feel free to cheat on you behind your back and to see if you could catch me. "

"Yes, I did."

"You said you wanted to absolutely no say over matters relating to your wife's pussy, if I remember the legalese you used. (giggle) Now I think you should just relax - you think to much - and play the game tonight of being the good little cuck and everything will be fine."

"I guess I really I have no choice."

"I think you will find that you will cum as hard as you ever have in your life, while watching me have the best sex I've ever had. While Thom is pumping me, you'll be pumping your cock like crazy. I can hardly wait!"

To be continued...

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 am

Oh, you are in deep. She's laying down the law. You agreed to it all and she's holding you to it. I absolutely _love_ it. You're my hero.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 am

svene wrote:Oh, you are in deep. She's laying down the law. You agreed to it all and she's holding you to it. I absolutely _love_ it. You're my hero.

Thanks. Lynda is my hero, but boy does she know it!

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:17 am

Boy, she definitely knows how to take charge! That is just hot as hell!

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:49 am

Damn Ryp, This is some hot story...Lynda is a Goddess
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:40 pm

desertsub wrote:Boy, she definitely knows how to take charge! That is just hot as hell!

I am glad you like it. I have to stop for stroke sessions myself, so it is a long slow labor of love. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:41 pm

blueduck1954 wrote:Damn Ryp, This is some hot story...Lynda is a Goddess

Thanks. She knows how to push a man's buttons.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 am

On pins and needles here. Trembling for an update.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

svene wrote:On pins and needles here. Trembling for an update.

Cumming soon.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:14 am

That afternoon at our happy hour, Lynda was beaming knowing that she was going to be fucking Thom all night. It was hot knowing what was going to happen, when the rest of the group had no idea. When our server offered us a second round, everyone got one except for Thom. I asked him if he was taking it easy tonight, and he said, no, that he was taking it hard - very hard. He said he has to not drink much, so he's sure he's rock hard to fuck my horny wife all night. He told me to go ahead and get drunk because he would make sure to satisfy my wife tonight and give her back to me worn out tomorrow morning. He gave me a snug look and I said that sounded like a good idea and that Lynda is counting on him fucking her good and hard all night long. He told me to count on that, and I had to walk away because I was starting to get hard. Obviously, we had that conversation quietly enough that no one in our group overheard.

Later, through dinner, Lynda was very perky again obviously looking forward to a night of Thom's cock. No mention was made, however, of her scheduled hotwifing activities. After dinner, Lynda and I went to our room to clean up a little and then headed down the hall to Thom and Ellyn's room. When they let us in, Thom pulled a chair to the foot of the bed on the left side and told me to have a seat and watch him fuck my wife. I sat down and then he told the girls to stand side by side at the foot of the bed. Thom then laid down on the bed looking at the girls and told them to get naked. They hesitated for a minute and he repeated his command. He told them to take off every stitch of clothes including their shoes. They both stripped for him and then he had them stand right next to each other and face him from the foot of the bed. He then looked them over carefully and had them do quarter turns for his examination. Lynda and Ellyn both seemed kind of embarrassed to be standing there nude before us. Once they passed his inspection, he instructed them to undress him and got up off the bed. Once he was naked, his cock was hanging heavy and low and semi-hard. It was rising quickly and then Lynda had to have it and dropped to her knees in front of him. She reverently took his cock in both of her tiny hands and began to stroke it up and down. Soon, she started licking the head all around and then took it into her mouth. She let out a little moan as she did, which I guess was because she had this treasure in her mouth.

Lynda starting sucking slowly up and down while pumping it with her left hand. She was really going for it getting faster and faster, obviously wanting Thom to cum in her mouth. Thom was clearly enjoying her efforts and turned to me and said that my slut wife is an excellent cocksucker and that you can tell that she has really had a lot of experience sucking cocks. He then asked me how many different cocks she had sucked and I told him well over 100. he then said, "that you know of" with a smirk. He then added that she was going to sucking his a lot from now on and asked if that's what I wanted. I told him yes as long as he pumped a huge load of cum down her throat or sprayed all over her face and in her hair. Ellyn got a laugh out of that exchange, but Lynda seemed to be so focused on sucking Thom's cock, so I don't think she heard. Thom said he was saving his first load for deep in Lynda's pussy and announced that he was ready to fuck her. Lynda still seemed not to hear and kept sucking and stroking furiously. He finally took her face in his hands and slowly pulled her up to standing position and kissed her deeply.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:46 am

The whole scene was a little unreal. Ellyn was standing there naked watching her good friend hungrily suck her husband's cock without much reaction. When Thom finished kissing Lynda, her led her to the bed and had her lie down. Her started kissing her and then slowly moved down her body to her boobs. Her was sucking and squeezing as Ellyn lay down next to Lynda on the bed. She was watching Lynda's face closely and Lynda had her eyes closed. After another minute of two, Thom slid down to Lynda's pussy and starting sucking, licking and fingering. Lynda started getting really hot and soon was cumming hard with some loud moans. Ellyn was watching intently and started saying how hot it was watching her cum. After bringing Lynda to two orgasms, Thom slid back up prepared to mount her. He pushed her legs wide apart and moved into position with the tip of his cock inches from Lynda's pussy. He looked over his shoulder at me and said that he guessed I wanted to have a good look at this. I jumped up and went to the side of the bed opposite from Ellyn for a better view. Thom then said this is what it looks like when a real man fucks another man's slut wife. He pushed the tip of his cock to Lynda's pussy lips and slid up up and down before plunging it inside her. Lynda let out a gasp and Ellyn said with a laugh, "I guess you know Thom's inside you."

Thom then started to stroke his cock deeply in and out of her pussy until they had a real good rhythm going. Lynda was wailing a little with each powerful thrust. Thom was really hammering her good and announced that there is nothing better than fucking another man's wife. As he fucked her harder and faster, Lynda got louder and then started cumming again. She grabbed at the sheets, but somehow grabbed Ellyn's hand. Lynda was squeezing Ellyn's hand tight when she went over the edge with a massive orgasm that practically knocked her out. Thom then tensed and I could tell he was pumping his load of cum deep into my wife's pussy as he had promised to do. He slowly wound down until he was lying on top of Lynda and neither was moving. As Thom caught his breath, He told Ellyn she was next and she said she was so horny she couldn't stand it and could not wait another minute.

Thom pulled out of Lynda and was semi-hard. Ellyn started sucking his cock and Thom said for her to suck her slut friend's juices off of him. In seconds it seemed, he was hard and starting to fuck Ellyn. He pounded her like he was trying to kill her. It soon became apparent that he was fucking her as roughly as possible and Ellyn was just screaming she was liking it so much. Lynda was slowly coming to her senses and realizing that she was back on planet Earth. She got up on her elbows to watch Ellyn get fucked. Soon, she was stroking Ellyn's hair and skin as Thom fucked her. Ellyn cam really hard with a loud cry and then Thom emptied into her. As Thom rolled off temporarily spent, Lynda surprised everyone by kissing Ellyn flush on the lips. She then kissed her again and again and Ellyn started to kiss her back. Lynda then jumped and grabbed her boobs. Ellyn told her "don't even go there", but Lynda took a nipple in her mouth and sucked. Ellyn tried to push her away, but Lynda wormed her way between Ellyn's legs and took aim for her pussy. Ellyn stared begging her not to, "Please don't, Lynda, please don't," but it was useless. When Lynda's tongue touched Ellyn's pussy, Ellyn jumped like she had received an electric shock.

As Lynda began sucking Ellyn's clit and cleaning all of Thom's cum out of her, Ellyn told Thom to make her stop. Instead, Thom moved to hold her arms to the bed over her head and told Ellyn that Lynda was not stopping until she had gotten everything she wanted. Thom kind of laughed at Ellyn and you could see Ellyn was starting to get into it. Lynda is also a very talented pussy eater, so she soon had Ellyn crying out her name and cumming hard, much to Thom's delight. I came as hard as humanly possible watching my wife eat her girlfriend's pussy while Ellyn came violently, screaming, "Oh Lynda! Oh Lynda! Oh Lynda!"

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

OMG! Lynda gives new meaning to the term HOTwife and you played the role of her cuck perfectly :whip: Who cleaned Lynda's creampie, you or Ellyn???

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

Wish you had pictures of that!
'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. Give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. Give her a house, she'll give you a home. Give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit.'

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:28 am

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 am

After Ellyn had finished cumming, she and Lynda were lying together hugging and kissing, while whispering and cooing to each other. Thom seemed to be harder than ever, if that was possible and almost frantic to fuck something. He interrupted the girls' reverie to start fucking Lynda hard from behind. He pounded her really hard through another orgasm for her before taking his cock out and announcing that he wanted to fuck her butt. Lynda whimpered at the thought of that big cock up her ass, but did not protest. Thom tossed me a tube of lubricant and told me to lube up my wife's ass so he could fuck it. I did as I was directed, while Ellyn started running her hands through Lynda's hair telling her to relax and enjoy it. I volunteered that dozens of guys had fucked Lynda in the ass with Carlos being the all-time record holder. Thom chuckled and got into position to enter her from behind. He slowly pushed his monster cock into her ass an inch or so at a time, letting her relax and take more and more.

Once he was all the way in, he looked over his shoulder at me and said that he was balls deep in my wife's ass. He asked if I liked that and I assured him that I did. He started to slowly stroke in and out of her and it looked like it was hurting her. As he picked up the pace, Lynda started yelling out for Thom to fuck her ass and for him to cum inside her butt. Thom said that sounded like an offer he couldn't refuse and really started hammering Lynda from behind. Ellyn kept stroking Lynda's hair as she got reamed by Thom. I was jerking off again like crazy and erupted with a loud groan that got Thom and Ellyn's attention. Ellyn laughed at me and Thom snarled that he was not wasting his cum. He said he was putting his up the ass of another man's wife and then exploded in Lynda's butt. Lynda seemed relieved as he pumped the last rope of cum up her and his cock softened. Thom, Lynda and I were all exhausted, but Ellyn was horny after what she had just witnessed.

Ellyn told Thom that he had better get ready for another go soon, but Thom said not until Ellyn returns the favor on Lynda. She seemed confused, but Thom said he wanted to see Ellyn go down on Lynda. It was obvious that Ellyn was not keen on doing this, but Thom was insistent. While Ellyn hesitated, Lynda began to rally and pulled Ellyn to her and they started kissing again. Thom got up and went to the bath room and then I took a turn there as well. When I came out of the bath room, Lynda and Ellyn were still kissing and Thom was lying next to them watching. I saw that Lynda's hands were roaming all over Ellyn's body. I sat in my chair and watched as Lynda started fingering Ellyn's pussy. Soon Lynda had her very hot and climbed on top of her into a 69 position. She started giving Ellyn's pussy a real tongue lashing while grinding her pussy into Ellyn's face. Eventually, Ellyn got into it and started licking Lynda too much to Thom's delight. Thom started really encouraging Ellyn to "eat her slut friend's pussy". Soon both of the girls were racked by orgasms and Thom couldn't take it any more. He pulled Lynda off Ellyn and started fucking Ellyn furiously through another long orgasm before he came yet again. He was really putting on an amazing performance ans still had hours ahead of him.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:36 am

After Thom finished fucking Ellyn, I decided that I couldn't take any more and told them I was going back to our room to go to sleep. Thom said he was going to be fucking my wife all night, so if I wanted to watch just to come back any time. Lynda jumped up and kissed me good night and said she was sure Thom would take good care of her all night. Ellyn then said it looked like both of them would be doing Lynda, so she probably wouldn't get much sleep. I told them to make sure they took full advantage of her body and all 3 holes and they told me that would not be a problem.

I was already hard again by the time I got back to my cabin and had to stroke off while thinking of the fucking Thom was sure to be giving Lynda at that very moment. I did not sleep well that night because all I could think about was the torrid threeway going on right down the hall. i figured it was a mistake to leave, but I just could not watch any more because the scene was too intense. If the morning I went to see if Thom was through with my wife, but only Ellyn was in the room. She had just gotten out of the shower and told me that Thom and Lynda had gone upstairs to have breakfast. I thought it was odd that Lynda did not come back to the room or at least get me to go with them, so I went looking for them. I found them in the buffet looking very much like two love birds. Lynda was wearing some of Ellyn's clothes and had obviously already showered and gotten cleaned up.

When I approached them, Thom said he was just getting ready to bring my wife back to me because he said he needed to get some sleep. He said he was "up" practically all night and had worn Lynda out. He left and I sat down in his place. Lynda was very cheery and gushed about what a great night of sex it was. She then asked me how many times I had jerked off after I left and I told her twice last night and once this morning and she started laughing. She told me that Thom is hands down the best lover she has ever had and that she plans to be fucking him for a long time to come. She then asked me if that's what I wanted her to do and I told her it was as long as she kept fucking other guys too. She assured me she had no intention of stopping fucking other guys and that should could never be a one cock woman. She then added that who knows, she might find another Thom out there somewhere.

svene
Experienced

Unread post by svene » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:08 am

So very hot. I like the part where Lynda seduced Ellyn and brought out Ellyn's affection for her. This was shown in how Ellyn stroked Lynda's hair while her husband fucked her. So sweet. Lynda is driving them and you wild. I love it!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:07 pm

Lynda was too tired that night to do anything and went to bed quite early. I stayed up a little later, but I had not had much sleep either, so I soon joined her in bed. She was asleep, so I ending up stroking like crazy and exploding all over myself before falling asleep. When I awoke the next morning, Lynda was gone. A quick check revealed that she was just down the hall riding Thom's cock. When Ellyn let me in the room, she said they were on round two. I watched them go at it for a few minutes, but neither seemed to notice that I was there. Ellyn whispered that she was going upstairs to get breakfast and encouraged me to go with her and I reluctantly agreed.

Once we were seated with our food, Ellyn started telling me how glad she was that Thom and Lynda had become lovers. She said she knows that he will always have a lover like that on the side, so she's happy it's Lynda and not some skank. I asked her if there was a difference and she just laughed. She said that when Thom finds a girlfriend, he really gets into it, so I should get used to them fucking a lot. I told her that was fine with me as long as she didn't limit herself to just him. Ellyn laughed again and said she did not think Lynda was capable of limiting the number of lovers she had. She went on to say that by having Thom have an open accepted relationship with Lynda, rather than him sneaking around, it freed up Ellyn to see her boyfriend openly. Ellyn said Lynda was really doing her a favor by fucking Thom, so that he could never say anything about Ellyn's fun times. I told her that I was glad it was working out for the three of them and then we left breakfast to go see if they were finished.

Ellyn found Thom in the shower and said Lynda was gone. I went to our room and Lynda was naked, having just gotten out of the shower. She had a broad smile on her face and asked if I knew where she had been. I told her I saw them and she didn't believe me. I kept insisting and she let it drop, apparently thinking that Ellyn must have told me. She again started in on what a great lover Thom is and that she was so glad they finally hooked up. I asked her what her plans were for the day and she said she was spending it with Thom, since the cruise was almost over. I told her that was fine, but we needed a cover story for the others in our group. Ultimately, it was decided that Lynda would go see everyone and then claim not to feel well, so she had to go to bed. She just would not tell them it was Thom's bed she was going to. She told her sister the truth and she reluctantly agreed to keep her secret. She got Thom and Ellyn to go along also, so apparently the others were fooled. I went down to check on her a few times and usually found her face contorted in the throes of another intense orgasm. I then reported back that she looked like she might be in some pain or something, which had her sister rolling her eyes, but earned the sympathy of the rest of the group.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Thom and Lynda must have set some sort of record that day for the most time spent fucking, or the most orgasms ever achieved by one woman in a single day. Despite this, they both clearly wanted more. Thom put on his clothes just long enough to join us for happy hour and dinner, while Lynda took another shower and then had a drink or two on our balcony. After dinner, Thom came with me to our room to see if Lynda was there. She was and greeted him warmly with a passionate kiss, saying "There's my lover boy." Thom announced that he was going to fuck her on our bed and quickly pulled off her clothes. He was naked in seconds and already almost completely hard. Lynda dropped to her knees and sucked his cock for a while before he bent her over the bed and took her doggie style. After she came, he wanted to fuck her on the balcony, but it was too cold and windy, so he abandoned that plan. He then complained that the showers on cruise ships are too small to fuck in and wanted me to scout out somewhere different for them to fuck. Since it was too cold to be nude outside, our options were limited. Finally, I suggested that there were some conference rooms I had seen on a lower deck down the hall from the atrium and said they would probably be empty, but that I didn't think you can lock the door. Thom barked at me to go check because my wife needed him to fuck her somewhere different. As I left the room, I saw Thom easing his cock back into my wife, since he had not yet come in their first go.

I made my way to the ship's so-called business center and found that there were three open and empty conference rooms. Each had tables and chairs ready for a presentation, but obviously nothing was happening that night. All three rooms were brightly lighted and in checking each door, it seemed like it required a special key to lock them. I also saw what appeared to be security cameras in the corner of each room high on the wall. I knew that most areas of a cruise ship were under constant surveillance or filming, so I did not see how they could pull off using on of those rooms. I then headed to one of the highest decks in the back where the kids program was located. I was thinking the program might be closed for the night, since there were not many children on board. I found one room seemed to be in use for some baby sitter type services and the other two were closed and locked. I found a small game room around the corner with large pinball machine size video games that was open and had no one there. Not an ideal place for screwing, but it had no windows and only one door which was hard to find, so I thought it might do for a quickie. I hurried back to the room and found that Thom had finally cum, so round two was over and they were both lying naked on the bed.

I reported my findings and Thom seemed anxious for a semi-public fuck. I cautioned him about cameras, security, etc. and he said I would just need to stand guard for them. I told him that one of his marathon fucks would not work and that he would have to be quick like a normal person and he got a laugh out of that. Thom decided that they needed to dress for easy access. He said he was going to change into lose sweat pants with no underwear, so he could pull it down quickly to be ready to go. He had Lynda put on a short skirt with no panties for easy access. He then said they would get changed and then take a look at the rooms.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 am

HappyHottieHubby wrote:I am really enjoying this story! THANK YOU.

Very welcome. More to cum! :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:46 am

Once Thom and Lynda got changed into their easy access clothing for public fucking, I took them to show them the potential locations I had found. Lynda definitely felt slutty walking around commando in a real short loose skirt, but I think that also helped get her in the mood for a public quickie. I first took them to the game room, that was up high at the back of the ship. I thought this was their best bet, but they were unimpressed. Lynda pointed out that there really was no surface to use like a table or bench. Also, there was nothing that would be good to bend her over, so she did not see how it would work. I noticed then that you could not close the door. It was a metal pocket door that was locked in place and could only be closed by the crew when they locked up the room for the night. There was also talk about parents walking by the open door on their way to retrieve their kids from the kids club down the hall. In favor of the game room was its remote location and the fact that almost no one would be in the area. Also, it was possible for Thom and Lynda to get behind some of the machines, so they would not be in the line of sight from the doorway.

They wanted to check out the three conference rooms, so we headed down to the atrium, which of course was fairly busy. Down a corridor off the atrium was the business center. While it was near a lot of people, there was not much reason for anyone at night to walk down that way, unless they were lost or just exploring. The room farthest down the hall was out because it had large windows where you could see in from the hallway. Working back toward the atrium, we stopped next in the largest room of the three. This was very open and had two entrances, but no windows. In this room, if anyone walked in, you were busted. Nowhere to hide, although there was a sturdy table up front that could be used for fucking. We went to the third and smallest room, which was closest to the atrium and all the people. This one had only one door and no windows, but the door was just a few feet off the atrium and somewhat noticeable. This one also had a sturdy table and had a nicer, cleaner feel than the others, but it was pure chance whether someone would come by to check it out. I did find that I could close, but not lock the door and that the door had a small window up high, like in a school. Thom liked this room the best, but Lynda was uncomfortable being so close to the lobby.

Thom decided we should all go to a bar, hall a drink or two, and discuss our options. Lynda was self-conscious about her short skirt and no panties, but Thom was insistent, so off to the bar we went. We found a table where we could talk and first discussed other possible locations on the ship. Since it was too cold and windy to go outside, we could not think of anywhere else to check out. Thom then started talking about the small conference room and said he thought it would be an excellent place for him to fuck my wife. Lynda asked what if they got caught and Thom was unconcerned, almost like he wanted to get caught. He said it's our next to last night on the cruise, so what are they going to do - kick us off. He said that we're not stopping anywhere else before the cruise ends. He said it would be exciting to fuck within earshot of the lobby. He said it would be hot for the people there to hear Lynda cumming. Lynda was not happy with it, but clearly was getting hornier by the minute and the drinks were going down fast and helping. I reminded her that she has always been the one who wants to break the rules and do everything that she's not supposed to. With that, Lynda gulped down her drink and said she was ready to do it as long as we did it in the game room up top. Thom polished off his drink, stood up, extended his hand to Lynda, and said "let's go."

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:02 am

On the way up to the game room to get fucked in public, Lynda was very excited, nervous, but excited. Thom was getting her ready by reaching under her short skirt and feeling her bare ass. In the elevator, it was just the three of us and Thom lifted her skirt and started fingering her, while she rubbed his cock through his pants. I told them I was pretty sure they have hidden cameras in all the elevators and Thom just said good while Lynda moaned. By the time we got to the floor where the game room was, they were both very much ready to go. I quickly walked up and down the hall and no one was around, except the kids and counselors in the kids club about 50 feet down the hall. The door was closed and locked, so I told them the only people who might walk by were parents retrieving their kids. I then asked what if 14-year-old kids come to the game room to play. Thom told me to stand in the doorway and if anyone came (other than he and Lynda :mrgreen: ) to tell them the game room was temporarily closed for servicing and to come back in 30 minutes.

I took my position as Thom led Lynda behind one of the larger game consoles. It was tall enough to hide her, but you could still see him from the shoulders up. He started grappling with Lynda and I knew we were underway. I could not see exactly what he was doing to her, so after about 2 minutes I went to check. Thom had lifted her up and had his hands under her butt holding her in the air. His cock was in her and he was fucking her against the wall behind the machine. It looked awkward and uncomfortable, but I didn't say anything and went back to my post. Fortunately, it was a quiet night, but it was really taking Thom and Lynda a long time to get into it. Finally, Thom gave up on that position and had Lynda stand with her back to him and to grab onto the top of the gaming console as he rammed her from behind. Now, they got into a good rhythm and Lynda started to moan. As Thom fucked my wife harder and faster, she cried out as each thrust found its mark inside her. She was really staring to get loud and I was afraid she would be heard way down the hall. I almost ran down to the kids club to see if they could hear anything, but looking in the window both kids and adults seemed none the wiser. Standing there, however, the sounds of a woman getting a good fucking were unmistakable. In addition to Lynda's cries of passion, you could now clearly make out the slapping sound of skin on skin.

I hustled back down the hall to the doorway and made sure no one was coming from the other direction. Lynda let out a particularly loud gasp and I knew she was close to cumming. When I looked back at them, I saw that they were no longer behind the large game console, but had moved beside it on the floor. Lynda was on her hands and knees on the carpeted floor getting fucked from behind by Thom for all she's worth. They were clearly visible from the doorway and anyone casually passing by in the hallway would have clearly seen them fucking, even if they hadn't heard the moans and cries and slapping flesh. As Thom increased his pace, Lynda had her eyes closed, her mouth open, her head thrown back, and was crying out louder than ever. Just then to my horror, I saw a man and woman approaching from beyond the kids club. They stopped at the club door, however, and knocked. They were talking to each other and did not seen to notice Lynda's screaming orgasm that was taking place just down the hall. The club door opened and they went inside and fortunately the door closed behind them. I was just thinking what if they walk by with a little kid and see Thom and Lynda fucking. They would probably want to file criminal charges for exposing a minor to that. I urgently told Thom he needed to finish up because someone was picking up their kid. Lynda kind of hysterically babbled, "Someone's coming?" Thom kept pounding her and said, "yea, you are."

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:29 am

Lynda went over the top with a loud screaming orgasm, but Thom was through with her. He kept fucking her doggie style on the floor, but looked like he wouldn't last much longer. Even though Lynda had just cum, she kept moaning and it was looking like one long continuous orgasm. I looked back down the hallway, just as the parents emerged with a small child. Again, the sounds were loud enough for them to hear from where they were and I thought the smells of sex might have drifted that far down the hall because they were overpowering in the game room. The family took two steps in my direction before the wife told her husband he was going the wrong way. They turned and disappeared down the hall. I figured other parents would be coming by soon and I tried to think of what I would do if they came from the other end of the hall where they had to pass the game room to get to the kids room. Meanwhile, Thom and Lynda just kept fucking, oblivious to the danger.

Lynda was now nearing her second massive orgasm and it seemed like Thom's pounding had moved them across the floor closer to the open door. Lynda had long ago given up any attempt to keep the noises down and was crying out louder than ever. She was trying to speak, but an occasional "fuck" or "oh my God" was all that would be audible. As Thom neared cumming, I could tell that Lynda's entire universe at the moment was her pussy with Thom's cock in it. I'm sure she would not have stopped fucking even if security ran in and tried to break them up. "Who is that?" security would say. "That's my friend fucking my wife," I would answer. "Is he raping her?" they would ask. "No, she wants it," I would say. "A man is fucking your wife in public and you're doing nothing to stop it?" they would say. At that point I realized that I was hard as a rock. I couldn't stand it any longer and hurriedly unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock and started stroking it madly.

We were quite a sight. Thom and Lynda naked and fucking on the floor under the bright lights in the middle of the kids game room with me standing in the doorway beating off like crazy. If someone caught us, this might make its way onto the internet news, since they love cruise stories so much. Three perverts caught having sex in the kids club - criminal charges to follow. Finally, and mercifully, Lynda let out one last scream of ecstasy and collapsed face down on the floor. Thom was lying on top of her, clearly exhausted and having pumped a big load into her pussy. I had cum all over my pants from cumming hard at some point, but couldn't tell you when. As I gathered myself, I told them we had to get the hell out of Dodge, but they didn't respond. I kept prodding them to say now that we were finished, it was no time to get caught. Finally, Thom rolled off of her and Lynda asked me if I had any tissues because cum was running out of her. I handed her some I had in my pocket and she sat on the floor, spread her legs and started wiping the cum out of her pussy. I saw it was on her skirt, too, but didn't say anything to her. I again insisted we had to get going and Thom said, "What's your hurry, Mr. Cuckold? Wouldn't you want somebody to walk in and find your wife sitting on the floor cleaning another man's cum out of her pussy? Wouldn't that be the ultimate public humiliation? You get in trouble and you didn't even get to fuck anybody. Everyone on board would be talking about how this guy caught his wife fucking another man in public. Then when they heard that hubby set the whole thing up, so he could watch another man fuck his wife, they would know what a pervert you are." Lynda laughed and said she was going to the restroom to get cleaned up. I convinced them both to go down a couple of decks to the restrooms there in case someone stumbled on the evidence. With that Lynda took the bundle of cum-soaked tissues and tossed them on the game room floor and walked out.

To be continued...

blueduck1954
Experienced

Unread post by blueduck1954 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:21 pm

This is so freaking hot...Goddess Lynda, we worship you

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Once everyone got cleaned up, we headed back down toward our cabins. Lynda was giddy over having pulled off the public fucking without getting caught. Thom was very pleased and announced he wanted to stop at a bar for a celebratory drink. Lynda said we shouldn't because she had no panties on, was full of cum, and had cum on her short skirt. Thom said that was just the reason to go sit at the bar. He said he liked knowing he had just fucked another man's wife and she liked it more than she ever had with her hubby. Lynda said that was definitely true. Thom picked a bar and we all walked in. Thom kept feeling her bare butt under her short skirt and made sure he was doing it noticably as we entered the bar. Thom directed Lynda to the bar stools and she said she couldn't sit there with no panties on because it would be unsanitary. That's okay, Thom said because that is one nasty pussy right now.

Thom helped Lynda onto the bar stool and made sure she was straddling the stool with a leg on each side of the stool. He then made sure she was not sitting on her little miniskirt, but spread it out like an apron over her. Lynda giggled that the bar stool was cold on her pussy and bare butt, using those words. Thom td her that she just got fucked on the floor on a public game room, so it couldn't get any nastier. He then ordered a round of drinks and offered a toast to me, "here's to fucking your wife!" Lynda heartily seconded it and gulped down her drink. Thom then said that Lynda was sleeping with him tonight while I jerked off alone. I asked him where Ellyn was going to be and he said she would be joining them for a threesome. Lynda said she couldn't wait. Thom ordered another round and offered a toast to Lynda's nasty pussy. He was getting louder, so I was nervously looking around to see if anyone overheard.

We downed our drinks and then Lynda said her pussy wouldn't be nasty if Thom hadn't dirtied it and would let her go clean it up. Thom said he wanted his cum in her and that's where it belongs. He then said he wanted to do another public fuck the next night. Lynda whimpered, but Thom said we're doing it again. E then said that he was going to fuck her in ine of the conference rooms unless her hubby found a better place between now and then. Thom said he wanted to make Lynda cum so loud that people in the lobby would hear and come to see what the commotion was about. With that he stood up and said good night to me saying that it was time for him to go fuck my wife again.

To be continued...