Sharing wife with exchange student

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
glocker2888
Virgin

Re: Sharing wife with exchange student

Unread post by glocker2888 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Our tradition for Thanksgiving is to travel to my relatives. We drive to my brother’s house on Wednesday night as it is a 3 hour drive and we don’t want to make the drive in the morning. We got there about 8 and it was just my brother and his wife and us 3 there. My brother is 2 years older than me with no kids at home anymore. We decided the sleeping arrangements would be Dan staying in one bedroom in the lower level with Julie and I in the other. The layout is that the 2 bedrooms are connected by an adjoining bathroom, and the bathroom has no hallway access. We sat around and visited for a bit, had a drink or two, and were off to bed by about 10.
Now the real arrangement was for Julie and Dan to share one bedroom with me in the other. It worked great as no one else was down there and there was easy access to the 2 bedrooms and the bath. We left both bathroom doors open so it was one big connected area for us. On Wednesday night there was really just a quickie with Dan and Julie, but I did get to watch and go down on Julie when they were done. The real fun happened the next morning!
So about 6 in the morning I hear some activity in their bedroom. I went into the bathroom and took a piss and then went into the other bedroom. Julie was sucking on Dan with her ass up in the air. I asked Dan if he was okay with me licking Julie while she sucked his cock. He said that sounded great. So for the next 15 minutes or so Julie sucked Dan and I licked her slit. When Julie stopped sucking, she said asked me to go get them both a couple of bottles of water and moved to straddle Dan’s hips. I had to throw some sweat pants on so went to my bedroom. I could hear Julie bouncing on Dan as the bed was sort of squeeky. I went back to the bathroom door and just had to watch for a bit. After about 10 minutes I figured I better get the water.
I went to the bedroom door and opened it quietly. As I stepped out into the hallway I came nearly face to face with my brother. He was standing outside the door of the bedroom that Julie and Dan were in and he was listening and jacking off. I really don’t know who was more surprised…me or him. He was caught with his pants down and I was caught walking out of one bedroom when it was very obvious that someone was fucking in the other bedroom. He looked at me with a WTF look on his face. I had no response other than to smirk at the situation.
He pulled his hand out of his boxers and walked over to me. I motioned for us to go into the family room. He asked me what the hell, and I decided to ask him if he wanted to see for himself. Now, quick side note, I know he has had the hots for Julie for years. He said, well fuck yeah. I said then follow me and shut the hell up. We went back into my bedroom and into the bathroom. The setup was perfect that he could look into the bedroom and with the light off no one could see us. At this point you could see the faint outline of Dan fucking Julie doggy style about 6 feet from us. It only took about another 2 minutes for Dan to make a power thrust and he shot his tadpoles into Julie. We quickly retreated to the other bedroom and out the door to the hall. I told my brother that I would give him the details later, but for now I needed 3 bottles of water.
To be continued, as yes, it was an interesting day and night.

bruncouple
Trainable

Unread post by bruncouple » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:15 pm

just keeps getting better and better. great story!

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:40 pm

I went into the family room and grabbed some water out of the fridge by the bar. When I walked back, I asked my brother, Bill, if his wife, Ann, was still sleeping. He said she would be for at least an hour. I told him to go check to make sure and then to come back into my bedroom and into the bathroom if he wanted to watch some more. I am pretty sure I have never seen him move as fast as he did just then. I went in through my open bedroom door and entered the other bedroom via the bathroom. I turned on the lamp by the bed and handed Julie and Dan a water. Turning on the lamp was intentional as I wanted Bill to get a look at Julie when he snuck back in. Julie asked if I wanted a treat and I dove between her thighs. As I looked up she was playing kissy face with Dan. I licked her for a few minutes and then she said she was going to take a shower. She looked at Dan with her little puppy dog eyes and said, “Will you wash my back?”
I got up and went to my bedroom as Julie and Dan got into the shower. I saw Bill and asked him if Ann was still in bed and he said she was. I asked if he wanted to watch them in the shower. You can guess his answer. I told him I would go upstairs and make sure Ann did not come down. It was torture to know that Bill was watching Dan and Julie in the shower, but I at least got to peek in on Ann as she slept. She is not the sexiest woman in town, but because Bill left their bedroom door open a bit I at least got to peek in on her. The bed was pretty messed up and she was mostly uncovered so I got to see her legs and ass. Didn’t seem like a fair trade for what my brother was getting to see.
When I heard the shower stop I went downstairs. Bill was coming out my bedroom door and I told him I would meet him upstairs in a couple minutes. I went in and told Julie and Dan that I was going to go up and see if Bill was awake and head out to get some coffee. I took their orders and got dressed quickly. When I went up Bill was dressed and I told him it was time for coffee. On the drive to Starbucks I filled Bill in on the past few months. He had seen me licking Julie and asked me about that. He had watched Dan and Julie through the shower door and had jerked off. He was amazed at what had occurred. I asked him what he was doing in the hall earlier and he said he had heard the bed squeeking and figured Julie and I were fucking so he came down to listen. Nothing we talked about shocked Bill as he and I had talked in the past about our obsession at watching our wives with other men. I told him he needed to play it cool and reminded him about the info I had on him from a few years ago that he wouldn’t want to be made public. He said there was no way he was going to say anything and called me a “lucky fucker”. Honestly I was pretty damn proud right at that moment. Even though Julie was giving herself to Dan and not me, my brother was envious and wishing that he and Ann had a foreign exchange student of their own.
Thanksgiving night my nephew and his wife were staying in my bedroom, so the new plan was for Dan to sleep on a sleeping bag on the floor in our bedroom. Bill asked if I would be willing to try to keep the blinds open on our window so he could watch from outside. It was actually pretty easy to pull off as they are a bit out of town so Julie was not too worried about having the blinds open. I also asked her to leave the lamp on so I could watch them…with my real motivation being that I wanted Bill to be able to see in. With Bill mixing Ann’s drinks, he knew she would be out pretty early, and she was…heading to bed about 9 that night. My nephew and his wife decided to go hang out with some friends and left shortly thereafter. They invited Dan to join them but he declined. About 10 Julie said she was going to head to bed and Dan said he was going to also. Bill and I said we were going to have another drink or so and hang out. About a minute after they went into the bedroom, Bill and I snuck out the door and went to peek in the bedroom window. With me not being in the bedroom with them I was not sure if Julie would leave the lamp on, but for whatever reason she did…thankfully!!
Julie and Dan were stepping out of the bathroom into the bedroom when Bill and I got to the window. They both quickly got undressed. Bill was focused on Julie and was commenting on her tits, then her ass, then her pussy as she got undressed. Then the next thing he said was, “man look at that cock!” That was the first chance he had to actually get a look at Dan’s cock. Bill is about the same size as me so you can understand why he was impressed. I could tell you that Dan fucked her in about 10 different positions for an hour, but the truth is even better in this case. We watched as they snuggled on the bed and kissed. That went on for about 15 minutes. Kissing and touching and stroking. Then Dan got on top of Julie and she spread her legs for him. He slid inside her and then Julie wrapped her legs around the back of his thighs. And then Bill said the words that, for the first time in the last 3 months, made me a little nervous. “He isn’t just fucking her, they are making love.” I looked my brother and was taken aback, but of course that was when Bill decided to shoot his load. He was as overwhelmed by the sensual show as I was, but I was also a bit scared for the first time.

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:49 am

Each segment get hotter. Thank you for sharing. I would think you would of cum when your brother said that/

speedydaemon
Player

Unread post by speedydaemon » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:38 am

Awesome story so far!! Wish you had some pics to go with it!!

ohiofella84
Experienced

Unread post by ohiofella84 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:05 pm

well this could be even more interesting

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:41 am

Great story, looking forward to the next instalment :D

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:40 pm

Ok Glocker.... Time for an update please?!? ;)
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

hwwannabe62
Experienced

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:14 am

This is a great story!! Can't wait to hear about Dan's Dad visiting!!

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:45 am

The few weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas passed like our new normal of Julie and Dan having sex throughout the week. Our tradition is to host Julie’s family for Christmas and this year was the same. Julie’s parents and her sister and family arrive on Christmas Eve and stay overnight for a day long event. Julie’s parents take the extra bedroom next to ours; her sister and husband usually had the bedroom that Dan was using; and her sister’s two kids sleep on the pullout sofa in the family room. One morning while I was rubbing Julie’s back before work, she commented that it would be a drag to not be able to fuck Dan (I remember this is the first time she actually said “Fuck Dan” rather than using other phrases) for the two days her family was going to be here. I told her that rather than abstaining that they should make it a challenge to see how many times they could do it while her family was here. I told her that for a start we would have Dan sleep on the floor in our room…or rather that is what we would tell her family. That would give them plenty of time. I also said that we should try to come up with as many opportunities as possible while they were here. She thought that would be “fun and kinky” and gave me her little giggle.

Christmas Eve arrived and Julie and I took the day off to get things ready. Dan was off from school so was there to help. When he got up that morning I told him of the plan and as you can imagine he was all for it! To help build the excitement they decided no fucking during that day. I was also not allowed to jack off over the same time period. My reward in all of this was that whenever possible, I would get to use my tongue on Julie after they finished. The official count would begin after the first guests arrived.

Her parents got there late afternoon. When the pulled up all three of us greeted them and we made introductions with Dan. Julie then said to me “Would you be a dear and help my folks with their stuff while Dan and I quick finish some decorating in the lower level?” So I began helping them with luggage and such while Jule and Dan headed downstairs. It took about 5 to 10 minutes to get things in the house and into their bedroom. Keep in mind that during this time I knew what was going on just one level away in our house.

When the last was in their room, Julie’s mom started organizing their stuff while her dad went into the bathroom. I hurried downstairs and turned the corner into the family room. Julie had her yoga pants pulled down and was bent over the back of the sofa. Dan was behind her with his jeans pulled down just enough to free his cock. They were both grinning like crazy as Dan thrust into her cunt. The excitement of what was happening with her folks just upstairs was crazy! I was only there for about 30 seconds when they both orgasmed and Dan locked into Julie to fill her. As soon as he was done pumping, he quickly pulled out and I moved in for clean up duty. Dan moved around to the front of Julie and she started to clean off his cock. We only got about a minute of fun before we heard Julie’s dad finish up in the bathroom. Jeans and yoga pants were quickly pulled up and we went upstairs.

Her sister’s family got there a little later and we all had dinner. The tradition is to drive around and look at lights after dinner, so we each got in our cars and formed a caravan. Luckily we were parked in the garage, so we were last in line driving away. I was driving and Julie was in the front seat with Dan in the back. We were only about 50 yards down the road and Julie climbed into the back seat. She was wearing a skirt, stockings, and blouse with jacket. Dan quickly pulled off her thong and handed it to me. Needless to say it was a little damp. Julie started to suck Dan’s cock and play with his balls. After a few minutes she turned around and mounted him. The excitement of the situation got the best of both of them and Dan came in Julie pretty fast. What was a drag was that I did not get to do clean up because I was driving.

When we got back we all had a few drinks and hung out. Everyone headed to bed about 11:00. Because I missed out on clean up in the car, Julie asked if I wanted her to sit on my face for a bit right when we got into our bedroom. Well of course I did!! She made me get naked and lay on the bed. She straddled me facing my feet. A few minutes into this, I felt her grab my cock and balls. I couldn’t see what she was doing and that was frustrating and exciting both. I could feel something being wrapped around my cock and ball sack. I was pretty proud that I was able to give Julie an orgasm with my tongue in a short time. When she got up off my face, I looked down. She had tied a red ribbon around my cock and balls and tied it into a little bow. It was acting somewhat like a cock cage for me. I got off the bed and layed on the floor. Dan and Julie kissed and did foreplay for about half an hour to make up for not being able to before the 2 quick fucks earlier in the day. I actually fell asleep as they were fucking and woke up as Julie squatted over my face and got my bedtime snack.

The next morning I woke up and got coffee started. Julie and Dan were snuggled in bed when I left the room, but figured it would not be long before they were going at it. I went down and was visiting with Julie’s parents in the kitchen. About half an hour later I heard the shower start so I figured they had finished. I went up and into our bedroom and thankfully Julie was on the bed and Dan was in the shower. I got to eat Julie’s pussy again!! Everyone got up and we did the brunch thing. Afterward the tradition is to go ice skating so we headed out for that. No sex in the car that time as we rode with others. After ice skating her sister’s family left to go elsewhere.

Her parents stayed and went to rest for a bit before their drive home. Julie decided it would be fun to fuck Dan in her parent’s car, so they grabbed the keys and went for a drive. I stayed back and if her parents got up before they got back, I was to let them know that Julie decided to gas up their car for them as an extra gift and then quick text her to let her know they were awake. About 15 minutes goes by and I get a Facetime call from Julie. They had driven out of town a distance, threw a blanket over the hood of the car, and Julie was naked from the waist down on all fours on the hood. Dan had Julie’s phone and showed me the view. It was about 25 degrees out. There was no wind and it was sunny, but you could still see the goose bumps on Julie’s legs as he moved in close. Dan took turns inserting his cold fingers into Julie’s cunt. Each time he would insert a new cold one, Julie would let out a squeal! Julie then turned over on her back and unzipped her jacket. She was naked under the jacket and her nipples were instantly rock hard. Julie grabbed the phone and held it between her body and Dan’s. She kept flipping the view so I could see her and then Dan. Dan was tweaking Julie’s nips as he was thrusting his hot cock into her cunt. I guess it was a combination of the cold, using her parents car, and possibility of getting caught, but the fucking was fast and furious. In no time at all Dan shot another load of his semen into Julie. Julie waved goodbye and hung up.

Truly a memorable Christmas for us!!!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:55 pm

[quote="glocker2888"]When I got home from work that night, Dan was off to some school stuff so Julie and I visited a bit. I told her that I was glad that she and Dan had taken the next step and hoped that they were enjoying their time......

/quote]
Glock... Around this time did u revisit to her about pleasing yourself in front of her while she told u about their sex? Did u ever get to that point?
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:10 pm

When u got ur bday treat, I recall the following.....

"Julie asked me if I was ready for my birthday treat and I told her very much so. She closed her eyes as Dan played with her tits and ran his hand up and down her tummy. After a couple minutes he started to play with her slit and Julie lifted her legs open for him. She was already a bit wet and Dan used his fingers to stroke her pussy lips. Julie turned her head to Dan and they started to kiss softly. She rolled onto her back and reached for Dan’s cock. "

Was this the first time they made love right next to u? Seems like quite a leap to go from not discussing their sex to having it right next to u. Would love to read some details on those conversations with her and Dan.
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:32 pm

I have another question from your previous post.

"And then Bill said the words that, for the first time in the last 3 months, made me a little nervous. “He isn’t just fucking her, they are making love.” I looked my brother and was taken aback, but of course that was when Bill decided to shoot his load. He was as overwhelmed by the sensual show as I was, but I was also a bit scared for the first time."

Did u guys talk about this, and the emotional side of things?
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:09 pm

Any chance we'll see the next chapter any time soon?? Love this story!!!
Wingman

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:50 pm

wingman wrote:Any chance we'll see the next chapter any time soon?? Love this story!!!
:up: :up: :up:

Me too ;)

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:56 am

wingman wrote:
glocker2888 wrote:When I got home from work that night, Dan was off to some school stuff so Julie and I visited a bit. I told her that I was glad that she and Dan had taken the next step and hoped that they were enjoying their time......

/quote]
Glock... Around this time did u revisit to her about pleasing yourself in front of her while she told u about their sex? Did u ever get to that point?
We didn't because I was able to watch them after that so no need for her to share the details with me.

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:57 am

wingman wrote:When u got ur bday treat, I recall the following.....

"Julie asked me if I was ready for my birthday treat and I told her very much so. She closed her eyes as Dan played with her tits and ran his hand up and down her tummy. After a couple minutes he started to play with her slit and Julie lifted her legs open for him. She was already a bit wet and Dan used his fingers to stroke her pussy lips. Julie turned her head to Dan and they started to kiss softly. She rolled onto her back and reached for Dan’s cock. "

Was this the first time they made love right next to u? Seems like quite a leap to go from not discussing their sex to having it right next to u. Would love to read some details on those conversations with her and Dan.
This was the first time the made love with me there. It was a leap, but it was a birthday gift.

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:59 am

wingman wrote:I have another question from your previous post.

"And then Bill said the words that, for the first time in the last 3 months, made me a little nervous. “He isn’t just fucking her, they are making love.” I looked my brother and was taken aback, but of course that was when Bill decided to shoot his load. He was as overwhelmed by the sensual show as I was, but I was also a bit scared for the first time."

Did u guys talk about this, and the emotional side of things?
Not really I guess. It was emotion and sex, but good emotion I guess...in a bit of a torturous good emotion way if that makes sense.

Charley1000
$2 Ho

Unread post by Charley1000 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:27 am

Thank you so much one of the best adventure i have ever heard of

glocker2888
Virgin

Unread post by glocker2888 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:53 am

I need to let you know that this segment will not have much for sexual details as all the sex between David and Julie was in private and I did not get to witness or be involved in any way other than hearing them behind closed doors. However, the aspects of seduction and David’s ability to focus on Julie’s interests will hopefully trigger a bit of a different type of emotional and sexual response as you read.

Dan’s father David was in the US for business and wrapped things up on a Wednesday night. He flew into an airport near us on Thursday morning. I volunteered to pick him up and on the way home from the airport we visited about how things were going with Dan staying with us. We quickly got to the subject of our arrangement between Dan and Julie. David told me how much he appreciated what we are doing and that Dan is a very lucky young man to be able to be with such a lovely and sexy lady. David then asked if I was willing to consider allowing him to spend time with Julie while he was with us for the next few days. I told him that I thought it was a great idea but that Julie would need to make the final call. He thanked me for my consideration.

We got to our house and I went in to work for the afternoon as David got settled in. I texted Julie and let her know of David’s request. She texted back that she thought it would be a great idea…she also texted that she knew of his request as David had mentioned it to Dan a couple weeks ago and Dan had talked with Julie already. She said that she thought it was a great idea to offer herself to David. It might seem strange, but I specifically remember Julie using the word “offer” and I was so turned on by that word and the thought of her offering herself to David.

When I got home from work, the three were down in our family room visiting. I stopped down briefly to say hi and David said that he would like to take us all out to dinner that night. I said that was very generous and went up to change clothes. When I went into our bedroom to change, I saw that David’s stuff was already in our bedroom. We had not talked about David being in our bedroom, but I liked the fact that Julie and David had already made that decision. Laying on the bed was a new black dress, a bright yellow thong, and a package of new thigh high stockings. There was also a small box from some jewelry. Julie and David came up as I was finishing getting dressed and both began to change clothes for dinner. Julie told me that David had bought her some new things to wear for dinner. She quickly held up the dress which looked pretty short and I loved it. She then showed be the diamond solitaire necklace David had bought for her and it was very nice. But, what she was most excited about were the thigh highs. They were a sheer stocking that had a butterflies up the leg that would make it look like the butterflies were a tatoo on her leg. Julie is a huge butterfly fan and these were very nice. She thought they were the coolest thing ever. She was actually more excited about those than the necklace because David had specifically bought them because of her love for butterflies.

Dinner was great and Julie looked very sexy and stunning. David was a true gentleman and took the lead during the night with opening doors, pulling out chairs, etc for Julie. David chose our wine at dinner and ordered Julie’s meal. It was very evident that he was running the show. The first intimate contact between them was when we were waiting on the valet to bring our car around after dinner and Julie thanked David for a great dinner and gave him a nice kiss in public. We got back to our house and we all went straight to bed. I fell asleep that night to the sounds of passion in our bedroom as I lay on the bed in the extra bedroom. It was agonzingly beautiful to hear Julie’s whimpers and the sounds of David as he took Julie.

The next morning I got ready for work and was surprised that Julie was not getting up for work. I mentioned it to Dan and he said that Julie was taking vacation to spend all day with David. They went shopping and to lunch and of course enjoyed each other’s bodies throughout the day. David and Julie did not show affection toward each other during the weekend while Dan and I were around, but there was certainly no lack of sex for them. Each night and each morning Julie gave herself to David. And David took her. Dan was always more slow and easy with Julie; David was not and was very vocal about taking her in a powerful manner. He would grunt and talk to her; and Julie responded with her own animalistic sounds. Even with closed doors, I could hear as David would fuck her with forceful thrusts. Each morning the bed was a mess.

At noon on Sunday all four of us left for the airport. I drove and Dan was in front with me. David and Julie were in the back seat. They did nothing on the way to the airport, but once we arrived David asked for a few minutes alone with Julie. Dan and I went inside and waited in a lounge area. About 15 minutes later David and Julie came inside. Julie and I let Dan and David say their good-byes. On the drive home Dan and Julie rode in the back while I drove. We were barely out of the parking lot before they were kissing and fondling each other. Julie knew that Dan was needing release and she provided it. She took him in her mouth and in just a few minutes Dan was cumming. She swallowed every drop and closed her eyes and slept with her head on his thigh. When we got home she went right to bed and slept until the next morning.

Julie has never shared any details with me about the things they did. I will not pry. She may share them some day or she may never choose to; I am fine either way.

Waynesworld
Player

Unread post by Waynesworld » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Sounds like Julie & David did some chatting before his arrival. The trip was already planned. Which is totally hot!! Pure, Dan had to wait till dad left to have fun Julie.. Great story, well written!! Please continue

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Absolutely, a great telling of ur time with Dan!! I very much look forward to the next installment!!

O... Was David a good looking guy?
Wingman

stringit21
Prepubescent

Unread post by stringit21 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:48 pm

You know how to tell a story :)

Essceelle
Prepubescent

Unread post by Essceelle » Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:52 pm

I love the development of this story, please write more!

cam2share
Prepubescent

Unread post by cam2share » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Fantastic story!