Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 am

licnsuk wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
Happyjohnson wrote:rypmar7, your writing style is riveting and has just got me into crap with the wife to go and do some garden work instead of sitting on my brain and enjoying your recounting of Lynda's second honeymoon!

Well done and please continue with the other tales you make reference to, cannot wait to read them!

I hope at some stage, maybe once you reach retirement age and Lynda has "maybe"!!!! given up the lifestyle you might consider condensing all your stories into book form and publishing the book, you could make a fortune!
Thanks. That is very flattering. I am glad you like the stories. :cool: I try to have enough detail without getting too tedious. I am following up with the stories.
You could be the next John Chrisom(sp) with the theme of a cuck lawyer with a slut wife. Might need to a Mark Twain to protect the kinky! An Amazon best seller for sure.
Thanks. I really wish someone would assemble all of the stories into one volume.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:03 pm

In response to some PMs I have received and some questions I have gotten in the chat room, Lynda had a steady career as a cheating wife before she became an official hotwife. On the average she could last about nine months max before she needed another cock. It had nothing to do with her not loving me or us having a bad sex life or me being too small because none of that was true. I think of the 150 guys she has fucked so far, she gives me a top 20 ranking in the AP poll. :lol: She just craves variety and I think also got a thrill out of the sneaking around and being bad. She also liked frequent reminders that other guys were aching to fuck her. The normal pattern was something like the following: 1) we swap with another couple; 2) 6 months later she gets drunk and high at a party and flirts herself into bed with a guy and I do nothing to stop it; 3) next day we discuss it and she apologizes and I say she owes me one. This is always followed by a wonderful wife period; 4) she cheats with a guy that has been hitting on her for months and finally wore her resistance down; 5) I discover her infidelity and we have a big fight, which she can't understand (me either really) since I let her fuck others at times; 6) more great wife times follow and then I cheat on her and get caught; 7) no fight, just her saying we are even and being a little distant for a while; 8) we go on vacation and I get her drunk and high and encourage her to do another guy and she does; 9) this leads to wonderful wife time again and a shared "what happens on vacation stays on vacation" whisper.

It is no wonder with this up and down on me not being sure I want or can handle a hotwife lifestyle causes great confusion for both of us. I think over time she started to figure out that she could always get away with fucking around and pushed it more and more. I think at the same time she started to sense that her fucking around was turning me on more and more, although I tried to keep that part hidden. Eventually, she realized that she was getting the most intense fuckings and having the best orgasms when she was with me soon after she had fucked someone else and I either suspected or knew about it. I think the final straw was once after she cheated on me and tried to charm her way out of it. I got so hot that I fucked her like I was trying to kill her and stayed at it all night while calling her a slut and cheating whore, etc. After more great sex the next morning, Lynda said she would fuck another man every day if I always acted like that. I think since then it has been a slow 20+ years swing toward the cuckold side of things, although we have never fully reached that point.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:58 am

Someone was asking about this one also.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:24 am

After my account got wiped out, these Library threads no longer show up as mine. So, I am bumping them and following, so I can update as needed.
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3

Johng1953
Pervert

Unread post by Johng1953 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:06 pm

It's going to take me ages catching up on your adventures. Thank you for bringing them to the top again, I might have missed them forever otherwise.

rypmar7
Pervert

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:16 am

Johng1953 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:06 pm
It's going to take me ages catching up on your adventures. Thank you for bringing them to the top again, I might have missed them forever otherwise.
You're welcome. Thanks for your interest.
Total different cocks so far: 196
Check out AnyDesk: 767 523 626
Password: slutlinda3