Cucked By My Pregnant Girlfriend

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
socksoff
Virgin

Cucked By My Pregnant Girlfriend

Unread post by socksoff » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:24 pm

My girlfriend is pregnant by and another man. Truth be told, she is my fiancee. One might think that this is upsetting, but, it's not...at least not now. I've grown very used to my life over the last 7 months. It is frustrating at times, I get angry at times, but, mostly, I thoroughly enjoy it. I love Amanda, I really do. I even come to like Justin, the father of her child (to be born in just about 4 months) and her current lover. It's not a cuckold story in the sense of most of the stories that I've read. There was no agreement between Mandy and I that she be allowed to fool around (at least not in the beginning). She cheated on me only after she'd moved in and she did it without my permission. Even after that, and the rest of what follows, I still decided to marry her. We'll be getting married in about a month. I'll raise her child and take care of Amanda and, by extension, Justin, and give her (and, I guess, Justin) everything her heart desires. I'm not really sure how to start this, so, I guess I'll just start at the beginning.

I'm 42 years old. I am a lawyer. Mandy (what I call Amanda, sometimes) is 24. Huge age difference between us, I know. There is more than just an age difference-I would say there is also a cultural difference. We are from 2 different eras and times. I've never been married, but, have had many girlfriends and women in my life. I was always the dominant one. I was almost always the one that ended prior relationships. Women were never a problem with me. Neither was sex. I'm quite capable at sex. I'm fairly well endowed. Near my office is a chain style restaurant. I used to stop there once or twice a week to pick up carry out lunches or dinners. Burgers, ribs, that kind of thing. Sometimes, I'd eat in the restaurant. Amanda was a waitress there. She's positively beautiful. She weighed (now she's pregnant and showing) about 120 pounds, is 5' 7" tall, with auburn/brown hair. She has beautiful eyes and full lips that I can only describe as pouty. She is gorgeous and I was instantly smitten with her. She was a bit of a scatterbrain, which I found (and find) endearing and cute.

After a couple months of talking during meals or take out, depending on the day, one day, she seemed incredibly distracted and sad. During our talk that day, she told me that she had just broken up with her boyfriend (Justin). His name was on the apartment lease and he had told her to get all her stuff out and leave. She said that her car was filled with her belongings. She didn't know what she was going to do as she had very few friends here in town. She had moved here 2 years ago to complete college. She'd almost instantly hooked up with Justin and moved in with him shortly after. She said she had enough to stay at a hotel for a few nights but after that wasn't sure what to do. I really didn't know what to say or tell her but I asked if there was anything I could do to help. She politely declined but something made me push the subject. I told her to save her money for another apartment, that she could stay in a guest room at my house for a couple nights until things settled with Justin or until she could get another place to live. She declined again, but, hesitated. I told her that I was a gentleman and had no designs on trying to seduce her or do anything improper. I lived in a decent sized house that I rarely spent time in and told her that if she used a guest room and the 2nd bathroom, it would be just like staying in a hotel. She again declined but something made me push the idea. I told her to at least come over after work and see my house and see what I was talking about. She finally said that she would stop over for a drink, if that was OK. I asked what she liked to drink and told her that I would make sure it was there for her.

About 3 hours later, much to my surprise, she rang the bell to my front door. She came in and, over the course of the next few hours, she poured her heart out to me. She was sad and mad at Justin. Their relationship had been a tempestuous one. Truthfully, while I did intend to be a gentleman, I couldn't help but be completely turned on by her-I wanted to fuck her and wanted it badly. What made things worse was the socks she wore. Let me explain, I love legs and love feet. She wore her work skirt and ankle socks (she had her shoes off). She had gorgeous legs to go with her gorgeous body. As we talked in the TV room, she stretched her legs out on the couch so that her socked feet were near me. It was almost more than I could bear. We drank and talked and it was very late. I told her it was too late to go home and she agreed. I showed her to one of the guest rooms and we went and unloaded most of her things from her car.

The next few days sort of went by in a blur. We laughed and talked and had a good time. You could tell we were getting closer and closer. One night, while we talked on the couch, she had her legs stretched out and I started to gently massage her feet. It was after she had worked a shift so she told me that it felt great. I, of course, was stiff as a board and wanted to have sex but we didn't-not that night, anyway. The next night, though, after a few drinks, the same scene repeated itself. This time, however, I moved my hands further up her legs, until, eventually, they were underneath her skirt. She was a little drunk and didn't stop me. I started to rub her pussy through her underwear and she started to gently moan (little cries) and closed her eyes. Every time I tried to move to kiss her lips, though, she turned away until finally she said that she wasn't ready to have sex with another man. What she really meant was that we weren't going to have intercourse because when I stopped my hands, she grabbed them and put them right back on her pussy. When I moved in to orally please her, she didn't stop me. I found out that night that Amanda was a moaner-a very loud moaner. I brought her to orgasm and she really cried out. When I had finished, she took her feet and began rubbing my cock through my pants. I was so horny and she knew it. Eventually, she rubbed faster and faster and told me to unzip my pants. She rubbed her feet onto my dick (I still had my pants on but pulled down and underwear on). Eventually, I came, right in my underwear. I couldn't believe it-I felt like a high school kid or something.

Since that night, she's never left my house. To this day, I have not had intercourse with her. She has given me hand jobs, foot jobs, even a couple of times, she's given me a half assed blow job (I'll have to explain what I mean later), but, we still have not had sex. I have pleased her with my mouth almost everyday. I've brought her to climax countless times after she has had sex with Justin. Did I mention that she's pregnant and I'm marrying her? Yeah, I did.

About an hour ago, she came into my room and I orally made her climax. Justin's cum still dripped from her and was on her legs and pussy. Her pregnant belly right above my head-Justin's baby....soon to be my responsibility. My engagement ring on her finger. When I'd finished, she spent about 2 minutes stroking me until I came and then went back to her room to sleep with Justin. He doesn't live with us but he's here an awful lot. Yet, none of this angers me, anymore. She's in control of my emotions, my cock and my life. I wouldn't want it any other way.

allengt
Site Admin

Re: Cucked By My Pregnant Girlfriend

Unread post by allengt » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:18 am

Welcome to the forum. Nice intro.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Ealles
Trainable

Unread post by Ealles » Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:47 am

Truly great story i support ur interested for Amanda

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Amazing situation. I envy you. Wish you the best going forward. Only wish I was in your shoes.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Wow - what a story!!!

How does Justin feel about you and the marriage? Does he want anything to do with the baby? Is he dominant over you? How old is he?

Of course you are old enough and mature enough and successful enough to realize where this is all likely to end - right? I don't know much, yet, about your situation, however statically speaking she is way too young for you and it does not sound like a match. Still - what do I know. Maybe she sees and opportunity to get support from you and sex from him and as long as everyone gets everything they want, I guess it's working. I don't have to tell you to get a pre-nup, do I?

Please tell us more. Thx!
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:43 am

This has all the markings of a really great story. However frosm a relationship / cuckhold standpint its not really going to be that good.
This is more fetish and yes cuckholding is a fetish. Mental BDSM
No pussy is that good whether you fuck it or suck it. @jc6 Yes justin is dominating him just by fucking her in his house and making him clean her nasty ass cunt. I love cuckhold stories but this bitch needs kicked out now, her, justin and their baby

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:43 am

Thanks for the comments. To answer some of the questions, Justin is 25, soon to be 26 years old. Is he dominant over me? That's an interesting question. He is certainly dominant over Amanda and she is very submissive to him. It's really odd in that she is very much the dominant one when it comes to our relationship. Interesting to me that she could be both very submissive and fairly dominant at the same time. Hope that makes some sense. As to me, he is dominant but not in the sense that he orders me around or makes me call him "sir" or anything like that. It's more of his attitude-he knows he's in control, he knows that I will not dispute his authority or what he says and I certainly won't stop him from being around Amanda or fucking her. I think there are little ways that he shows his dominance over me without actually rubbing my face in it. Doing his laundry seems to be a big thing with him. For some reason, he insists that I wash and dry his clothes and fold them. He seems to particularly enjoy the fact that he has me wash his underwear. He's a boxer short guy and the first thing he ever told me to do was to collect his dirty underwear and wash, dry and fold them and place them in Amanda's room. I'll discuss that as I write more.

Samantha, I have obviously thought about a prenup and discussed it with Amanda. We have not come to a formal agreement, however, I think we both know that one will be signed before the marriage. I'm not sure how this will all end. I think I can see it's not going to last forever but, then again, a few months ago, I could not see me living with a woman that I didn't fuck, watched someone else fuck her, and still stay with her. Haha. I wish I could explain how utterly amazing and erotic it all is. I never was this focused on sex or my sexual urges before Amanda. It dominates my thoughts now. Pleasing her, submitting to her, waiting for new humiliations (for want of a better term) seem to be all I think about and enjoy. Last night, she had me rub anti-wrinkling/aging skin cream on her. She made me find this stuff that is safe for pregnant woman a few months ago. Anyway, I do the cream bit regularly but she had me do it last night. She said her feet were very swollen and sore so she had me give her a nice foot massage. Then, she had me clip her toenails and apply polish to them. Once all was done, Justin stopped over and she went downstairs and gave him a blow job. He did not sleep over and as soon as he came, he basically zipped up and went home. The whole time that I rubbed the lotion or her feet or applied the polish, I was horny in ways that a year ago I couldn't have imagined. When she returned to the upstairs, I begged her (really, I begged her) to give me some release. I never thought I could be so excited and so grateful for a hand job, but, I was.

Mrfixit, I wish I could explain. Her pussy is that good (even though I only taste and touch it). She's not going anywhere. Anyway, I guess I should get back to the story.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:37 am

I assumed after the first night that Amanda and I would soon become a couple. But, she continued to resist having intercourse. She told me she just wasn't ready. I told her I understood, but, to be honest, I really didn't. I didn't see the difference between what we were doing and actual sex. I learned quickly that she loved to orgasm, loved to have me use my hands and mouth to satisfy her. It was a daily thing (sometimes 2 or 3 times). Within the first week, I remember being completely shocked when she woke me in the middle of the night and asked (well, she kind of demanded) me to perform oral on her. As for me, once I had satisfied her, she would snuggle up next to me, whisper in my ear, while kissing my neck, and take her hand and jack me off. Slowly, gradually, I came to stop thinking about having sex with her (most nights and days). It was only later that I learned that she was still in almost daily contact with Justin. I suppose that during their conversations, she would feel romantic, feel sexual, and use me to give her release. She is the most sexual creature that I have ever known. The pregnancy hormones seemed to have enhanced her feelings.

After the second week of being at my house, she stopped offering to pay for rent or food and she stopped looking for a place of her own. In fact, I told her that I wanted her to stay with me. Some nights, we slept together, other nights we did not. It was emotionally and sexually very frustrating at times. I did try to gently push her to move on with her life and tried to get her into having intercourse with me, but, it only seemed to push her away and make her distant-so, I stopped, even though I desperately wanted her. In my weaker moments, today, I can admit that I still desperately want her. I want to feel myself inside of her. I want to kiss her, open mouth, as I lay on top of her and make love to her. I want what Justin has. I want her to make love to me and look at me with the same eyes she looks at Justin. Once, I watched them (without them knowing) have sex in the TV room. Justin took her from so many positions. When she was on her back, she had her feet up on his shoulders and she cried out in ecstasy. He turned her over, on her hands and knees, and took her from behind. She moaned and cried out his name. When he flipped her again, onto her back, and finally came inside her, she grabbed his ass with her hands and pushed him in deeper, moaning, then held him there while he blew his load. When he pulled out, she pulled him down to kiss her and then she caressed his body with her hands. It was amazing to watch. I ran upstairs, quietly. A few minutes later, she came into my room. She had a coy smile, but, I don't think she knew that I was watching. She didn't say a word and just got onto the bed, spread her legs and pushed my face into her pussy. My job was to finish what Justin had just done. She was close to climax, already, and it didn't take much to bring her home. I could taste his cum (how anyone ever likes that taste is beyond me-I'm used to it now, but, it's just gross). I must have done a good job because before she snuggled in to kiss me and give me a hand job, she took off one of her stockings (she wore garter type stockings that night with her lingerie and she looked so great-a red and black chemise with black stockings) and slid it onto my cock and stroked me until I came. It felt so good and she kept whispering that I should imagine what it felt like to be inside her, warm and wet, like her stocking.

Well, I've gotten ahead of myself. I've watched them many times, together (but, it almost always has to be hidden-he won't have sex with her if he knows I'm there. The exception is when he is really drunk). The first few weeks were great, in retrospect. I'd please her before I left for work, when I got home (if she didn't work) and, my all time favorite, when she came home from work. Something about pleasing her tired, sweaty body always turned me on the most. Massaging her, kissing her body, licking her body and her pussy. was just the best. She doesn't work now, so I kind of miss that.

We became emotionally close throughout this period. We ate together, talked together, watched movies together, went out together, went shopping together-you name it. We were a couple but not having intercourse. I guess I fell in love with her, then. For her part, I think she grew to love me, then, but not in the same way that I felt. It's hard to spend so much time with someone, laughing together, talking, enjoying life together, and not have feelings. What I could never seem to do, though, was shake her feelings for Justin. Later, she explained to me how she felt about each of us, but, then, I had no idea.

I become ... I don't know, almost addicted to her. I'd see her put on shorts or yoga pants to exercise and get horny. I'd see her in jeans and get horny. Anything she wore turned me on. Her shoes turned me on, her socks, her shirts, her panties, her bras - everything. The perfume she wore, the lotion she used .... name something and it made me horny. She knew these things because as the first few weeks passed, she became more and more dominant, more and more controlling but not in a mean way just in a matter of fact way. She knew she was in charge and she made the decisions. I was OK with that. Which is not to say everything was perfect, it wasn't. We fought and, although, at first, she would admit when she was wrong, slowly, it became me being the one to always apologize. When we did fight, she simply withheld the hand job or foot job. I was still expected to perform my duties but she was relieved of hers. One night, after we were together about a month, we were pretty drunk and she said, "I love how you'll do anything that I tell you to do." The old me would have gotten angry at that, but, I knew that something had changed with me because I said, "You're right, I will." I think that was the night where she realized she could have Justin and me, too.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 pm

About 6 weeks into the relationship, I had to go out of town for the night. I had to attend 2 days of hearings in a city about 150 miles away. I was scheduled to be there Thursday and Friday, so I was staying overnight in a hotel on Thursday. I would have brought Mandy but there wasn't much use to that as I knew I'd be ridiculously busy. I was leaving early Thursday morning. Wednesday night before I left, and I had brought her to climax with my hands and mouth. I begged her for intercourse and she denied my request. She did, however, for the first time, go down on me with her mouth. She kissed my cock and rubbed it with her hand. She told me that she would finally give me a blow job but she got to play with me for as long as she wanted. What followed was 25 minutes of her jerking me off, rubbing my cock, licking my cock a few times, stroking it with her feet. Every time she licked my cock or my balls, I thought she would take me in her mouth, but, she just would tease me and then go back to stroking me. It took every ounce of self-control not to cum.

Finally, she had me stand up. My cock was erect and pointing up, rock hard. She stroked it quickly as she knelt in front of me. Finally, she put her mouth on my cock and started to suck it. Maybe she did this for 15 seconds, it was too, too much-I was too horny, too excited, I felt myself ready to cum and she pulled off her mouth and used her hand to stroke me a couple more times and I came. It was incredible but disappointing. She laughed and teased me, "You sure couldn't last long, could you?" She seemed to take pleasure in her cleverness.

The next morning, I left her sleeping in bed. She looked great, asleep, in just her panties and a pajama top. Her body was so tight, so perfect. The whole drive down to the court hearing, I couldn't stop thinking about her and her scent. I could smell her perfume, her lotions, it just was crazy. I realized that I was over the top obsessed with her. I rolled the windows down to clear my head. When I made it to the hearing, we started to take evidence when the prosecutor's case started to fall apart. I was there 2 hours before my client was offered the deal of a lifetime. He wisely took the deal and I headed home, cancelling my hotel room. I was going to call Mandy but I knew she worked an afternoon shift, so, there was little point. I'd see her at home.

When I got home, shortly before 7:00 p.m., I noticed another car in the driveway. It wasn't Amanda's. I don't know how I knew, but, I knew it was Justin's car. I didn't pull in the driveway, instead, I drove around until it got dark. I thought of calling her, telling her that I was home but I couldn't. I didn't want to catch her fucking around on me and, yet, I wanted to know if she was. My cell phone rang-it was Amanda. She asked how my day had gone and seemed, I don't know, distracted. I lied to her and told her I was preparing for the rest of the hearing in my room. Eventually, I drove back to my street and parked the car around the corner in an area where they were building new homes. No one lived back there, so I knew no one would see me. I snuck through the back of my yard and looked in the window of the TV room. My heart was racing, my stomach felt sick and suspicions were correct.

I saw a guy sitting on my couch. He had a shirt on, but no pants. Amanda was between his legs, sucking his cock. His hands were pressed onto the back of her head. Amanda was sucking quickly and, at one point, she pulled her mouth off of him and she stood up and bent over him. I saw her delicately and slowly inserting his dick into her. She leaned into him and started to use her knees to go up and down on his dick. I had to be careful, there were only sheers and window between me and them. I was probably only 15 feet away from them, but, I'm sure they weren't looking outside. She rode his cock, thrusting down deeply onto it. This went on for a few minutes. Even outside, I could hear her moans (she is a very loud moaner, as I said). He finally nudged her off him and he had her lay back on the couch and entered her. He thrust in and out and I couldn't help but notice she had one leg and foot over his shoulder and, of all things, her toes and foot curled every time he thrust into her. That went on for a few minutes, then he pulled out, turned her onto her hands and knees and took her from behind. Her cries got louder (if that's possible) and, finally, he thrust and held his position. He was coming inside her.

They fell into each others arms, she on the bottom and they kissed each. It was terrible to see but I just didn't know what to do or how to feel. I wanted to go into the house, throw her out and beat the crap out of him .... but I didn't. I went back to my car and drove around, wondering what the hell to do.

lannontom

Unread post by lannontom » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 pm

This is completely fucked up

bystander
Player

Unread post by bystander » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Permission and open dialog regarding a healthy cuckolding relationship is one thing. Lying by omission and sneaking around behind your back is another. Based on the games she is playing and the handjob/oral recently listed followed up by her having her lover show up after you leave for what she was semi-denying you they are having a good old time taking you for a ride on your dime. Show them the door and whether it hits them on the way out is up to you. Disrespect should never be tolerated. Life is too short to ever get upset with other people when you hold all the cards. It’s your house and the baby’s not yours. At your age as a lawyer with what I assume is a decent income you could have any number of willing women in a wide age range looking for someone to support them living whatever kind of lifestyle you/she want to engage in. Set some rules and be happy in the long run. Whether you let Amanda and/or Justin come crawling back months or years from now that's obviously up to you but make sure they know full disclosure or nothing.

stellers26
Experienced

Unread post by stellers26 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:18 pm

Totally agree with above. Couldnt have said it better.

Why you would put up with this I have no idea, I guess if you are having fun OK hurray for you. But to not come in y our own house due to a strange car in the driveway-ridiculous. Your house, she is a guest, I am thinking some bad shit could go down if you dont get some control over this...last time you'll hear from me.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I appreciate the last 2 comments and I realize that most on these Boards won't understand my actions. Let me just say that I really don't understand most cuckolds. I'm not quite sure how a relationship becomes healthier or better simply because you and the wife have open dialogue about her extramarital exploits. I really don't understand the idea that "I love my wife but I want her to fuck another man and when she's done, I'll snuggle with her and tell her how much I love her." Let me explain, I've been close to marriage twice before and in neither instance did I consider that it was OK for my woman to go screw other guys, have the other guys talk about how they owned her and then, once she was finished, say "Great, I love you honey." Honestly, I don't consider that to be the healthiest of relationships or even in the realm of healthy. On the other hand, I don't consider my relationship to be the healthiest either. Events have simply overwhelmed and overtaken me. No other way to put it. Amanda has made me feel so many different emotions and I have never had this kind of sexual drive and/or desire.

I appreciate that life is made up of many different kinds of relationships. Not everything has to be vanilla. I certainly didn't spend most of my life wishing I was a cuckold (and in my case, I am a true cuckold, as the word is defined). I had never realized there was a whole cuckold world out there until this stuff began happening to me. I knew about swinging/hotwifing and even knew that some men liked their women to be with other men (in fact, 15 years ago, I had sex with a women after picking her up at a bar. She was with her husband and he seemed to love the idea of me having sex with her). I have been with black women, latino women, asian women, white women, you name it. I've even had a couple bi-curious experiences (long ago). When I was in college, to make extra money (I was really broke), I used to urinate on a 30 year old guy. He used to pay me to come to his house, go to this bathroom, and piss on him in his shower.

With all that having been said, I guess I really don't understand most cucks. I love Amanda but in a different sense than I've loved other women. I guess I am able to get around her relationship with Justin because of that. It's a crazy, fever pitch, kind of feeling that she gives me. I no longer am looking for a vanilla (or even mildly vanilla) relationship with her. I have what I need. How long it will last is anyone's guess. I am aware that once the child reaches a certain age, things will have to change and there will need to be some stability. Until then, I will do what I have been doing and ride the waves and feel the excitement.

Before I return to the night I found about Justin, I sit here thinking about how she has been able to twist me around her finger, emotionally and sexually. Today, she stopped at my office. I had a busy day and she spent all day shopping. It's brutally cold today, here, and she showed up bundled up and wearing the sexiest pair of boots that I ever saw. Even pregnant, she is just stunningly beautiful and her body still looks great. We talked for a few minutes and asked if I liked her boots. Of course, I told her I did. She told me to sit on the floor and take them off. Her socks were slightly moist and she had me massage them. While I massaged one, she put her other foot onto my cock, rubbing it. All the while, I was getting hornier and hornier. My secretary kept putting calls through and, although I was distracted by her feet, I tried to deal with the calls. Slowly, she put one of her feet to my mouth and had me kiss it while she stroked my cock with the other (through my pants). Eventually, she told put both her feet up over the chair arm and told me that I could fuck her feet if I wanted to. I instantly unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and started to thrust in between her feet. Occasionally, she'd reach up and stroke me. She told me that Justin was coming over, tonight, for awhile, if it was OK with me. I told her yes and kept thrusting. Truly, at that instant, I realized how she controlled me. I'm in my office, fucking her socked feet, ready to cum, and telling her it's OK for Justin to stop over and fuck her. So as not to make a complete mess of my office (or her clothes), she slid off one of her socks and placed it onto my hard and erect cock. Then I went back to fucking her feet and came in her sock. To top it off, I gave her money so she could shop some more before Justin came over. She gave me a kiss as she left and told me not to overwork my mouth as she would need it later.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Back to that night. I drove around, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't go home-didn't know how I would deal with it if I did. Would I attack Justin? (probably). Would I throw Amanda out? (probably). Would it cause a scene? (probably). The whole thing had me numb. I figured I would check into a hotel for the night and I did. I went to a bar around the corner to drink away my pain and sorrow and think about what to do the next day.

Next to me at the bar were 2 women. Both in their early 30s by the looks of things. One was OK looking but the other was hot as hell. She was tall, I could tell that even when she sat. She had dirty blond hair and she wore jeans and boots and her legs looked like they were a mile long. I was angry but still a man and I couldn't stop sneaking looks at her. She sat closest to me and, at one point, we started to make idle chat while her friend was in the bathroom. That led to me buying them drinks and spending the night talking to them and having a good time. The tall blond's name was Rebecca and she was a beauty. Tall, slender, blue eyes and dirty blond hair....and recently separated from her husband. Her friend had to leave, but, Rebecca stayed to drink. We talked and ended up going back to my motel room. I told her that my house had HVAC problems and I had to stay in a hotel for a couple days while the work was being done. We had incredible sex. Wonderful. She came and I came and we were both happy. She wasn't ready for a relationship but needed a night of fun. You know how I was feeling so it was medicine for me, too. She stayed through the morning, we had room service breakfast and she left.

Now, it was time for me to shower and figure out what to do. I decided to call Amanda and tell her I was heading home. I told her that my case had wrapped up, unexpectedly, early that morning (not really a lie, just a little distortion as the case had actually wrapped up the day before). I told her I was already heading home and would be home around noon. I sat in the room until checkout, watching TV and trying to figure out what to do.

When I got home, Justin's car was, obviously, gone. I walked in the house and was amazed to see that she had hung a banner saying "Welcome Home." She ran up and kissed me, saying that she had missed me. She was still in her pajama shorts and t shirt, so she hadn't showered yet. She looked tired. Before I could say anything, she kissed me again. A deep, open mouthed kiss. She said, "I missed you so much." She told me how great I looked in my suit (it was new) and said, "You know how much I love a man in a suit." Her blue eyes were sparkling, full of joy. Before I could say anything, she dropped to her knees, right in the kitchen, and said, "Let me show you how much I missed you." She unzipped my pants, pulled them down and started open mouth kissing my cock through my underwear. She slid them down and I was erect. She licked my balls, took them in her mouth, kissed the inside of my legs and put my cock deep into her mouth. She only sucked me for maybe 45 seconds. Even though I had just come the night before, I felt like I had to come again. She pulled off and started stroking me while kissing my balls and licking the shaft of my cock. Then, just as I was about to come, she put her mouth onto my cock-I couldn't believe it-and I exploded into her mouth. It wasn't a true blow job but it was damn close.

She grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go to bed-show me how much you missed me." I followed her upstairs and dutifully satisfied her with my mouth. I now know what cum tastes like, but, then, I really didn't (there were the old bi curious experiments but that's another story). I couldn't taste anything different about her. I couldn't even smell the scent of sex on her.

After we were done, we lay in bed and she told me, over and over, how she missed me, how proud she was of what I had done in my case, how she was so happy to have me in her life. Then, she told me, "I love you."

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:17 pm

She loved me? Not what I expected. Almost by reflex, I said, "I love you, too." I guess I did love her. I couldn't figure out what was going on. My mind raced and I figured there were 3 options. First, she felt guilty about being with Justin and, in an effort to get rid of the guilt, she said what she said and greeted me the way she did. Second, her and Justin had their night of sex, but, she realized that she had feelings for me and ended it. Third, she was just lying and being nice to cover what she did the night before. As it turned out, the answer wasn't as simple as I thought.

Nothing with her is simple. Like last night. Last night, when I got home, she was not in the mood for anything and she said that she and Justin had not been together. She was too tired and wasn't up to it. She's gone through these periods before. She is, after all, pregnant. She wanted to be pampered last night and I did just that. Getting her things to eat, drink, rubbing her feet, putting her lotion on. She used to do the laundry and clean until a couple months ago. She stopped due to the pregnancy, so, I have done the laundry since then (including the stuff Justin leaves at the house). We have a cleaning woman come every week and I do the dishes and minor straightening up and cleaning. I had to do some hand washed dishes last night and I thought of a time shortly after the night I saw her with Justin and before I finally confronted her about it. She was at the sink, hand washing certain dishes, cups, etc. She wore a short, cloth like skirt (almost a mini or a skater skirt) that was really short and showed off her incredible legs. I was watching her do the dishes and she saw me and asked if I liked what I saw. I told her I did. I said, "Nice ass and great legs."

She said something like, "Just a nice ass - not great, too?" I corrected myself and told her she had a great ass. She told me it was too late and I'd better make it right. I asked "how?" She told me to kiss her ass ..... literally. So, I went over to the sink, lifted her skirt up and started to literally kiss her ass. Amanda does not like anal but she does enjoy having her hole licked and touched. As I kissed her cheeks, I slid her panties aside and started to lick her hole. She loved it. While I did that, I used my hands to please her. I must have been in that position for 15 minutes, on my knees, kissing that ass, trying to satisfy her with my hands. Finally, I did satisfy her. I felt so submissive to her. Anything she said, I did. Anything.

About 2 weeks later, after our confrontation, she wore the same skirt. Justin was over and they had been out drinking that night. It may have been the night she got pregnant, I don't know. Anyway, where I had been on the floor, kneeling before her ass and worshiping it, Justin simply lifted it up, slid her panties off, slapped her ass, and had her sit on his erect cock. They fucked that way for a couple minutes. I wasn't in the room (but in the next) so I couldn't see everything (although I heard it all). At some point, she got on her hands and knees on the floor so she and Justin could fuck doggie style (her favorite position). She still had that skirt on as Justin took her from behind, ramming in and out of her, while occasionally slapping the very ass that I had worshiped.

So, back to last night. I am the one to pamper her. I take care of her and provide for her. I worship Mandy and she knows it. Justin, he's not mean to her by any stretch but he gets to use her, to fuck her, to satisfy his needs. He's not a dick to me, either, but he knows his place is above me. The laundry, for example. Mandy used to do his clothes and then she started to go through a bout of real nausea and being tired a lot. I was doing a load of clothes and had left his in the dirty clothes basket. He called to me and said, "Hey, you need to do mine, I'm out of underwear." I sort of just stared and didn't do anything. He told me, very matter of factly, that they needed done tonight. He had no intention of wearing dirty underwear the next morning. I slowly picked up the basket and he smiled. It was odd sorting through his dirty clothes. Touching his clothes. Weird. On most of the underwear, I saw some dried cum. But I washed them, dried them and folded them. All his clothes actually.

Justin is a good looking guy. I can see that. He's 25, about 6 feet tall, thinner, with muscular arms and chest. He's blond haired and blue eyed. He has an attitude but he's not a dick. He knows he's in charge. Sadly, I know my place. If I want Amanda, I have to accept him. It's really that simple. He knows it and I know it. He's really only made me do a couple of things that were very humiliating for me. The clothes bothered me at first but not as much now. One night, I don't know what his problem was, but, he didn't like the idea of Mandy jacking me off. He made her use one of his dirty socks and she placed it on my dick and, well, I had to jack myself off into it. He wasn't in the room and he didn't watch, but, it was still humiliating. I almost didn't do it. I almost broke right then. But, Amanda whispered in my ear very sweet and sexy things and coaxed me through it. Whenever I think of that, I do get embarrassed and angry. I still can't believe I did it.

But, back to the narrative, after she told me she loved me, I figured I should wait and see what happened next. I thought that maybe her and Justin were finished. Obviously, they weren't.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:55 pm

Love this story, look out for it daily!

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:22 am

wow

What an intense story. I dont usually like a guy that wimps out so completely when he has everything. I am all for whatever kink one has and their right to explore it fully. Thats why I think professional sex workers are a great outlet for behaviours that could lead to a person being mistreated and abused on so many levels. A game is a game as long as all the players are enjoying it. The moment one person is so conditioned to accept the abuse of others and those emotions are through pysychological training then I have a problem with that. So far this story is kinda hot. Jacking off using justins sock not so much

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Mrfixit, the sock thing wasn't my cup of tea, either. In fact, it infuriated me. But, I now understand why he wanted it done and I know that I will never do it again. Pwsub, thanks! I will return to the narrative soon.

Mrfixitforyou
Experienced

Unread post by Mrfixitforyou » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:50 am

Socks
Im glad to hear you will not repeat the sock thing. As an attorney you already know how to craft agreements. The way I see it you need to have 3 agreements. First a Master Agreement that details the limits of this very dangerous game you are playing. Second and third. Agreements for asshole justin and asshole amanda.
Next you need to involve someone who can execute an intervention on your behalf should you become overwhelmed inside this game and cannot fend for yourself. Someone needs to be able to prevent them from inflicting physical harm on you. Or making you inflict it on yourself. Your property needs protection. If you continue in this downward spiral assohole amanda will own half if not all of your property and by extension it will be for jasons use without or with you in the picture.
Look I get it. You are caught up and we all get caught up at one time or another. An over used term is very applicable here for you to use " If I knew then what I know now" usually said after someone has suffered great loss, great loss of any kind.
Socks be smart, read this bitch the riot act. You can be a cuck without being a pussy. Limit that cuck activity to just include " her pussy" You see in the final analysis being a cuck only means that she shares the pussy that she has stated is exclusively for you and her to enjoy with other people. Extreme conditions of cuck means she shares it with others and not you. Stupid cucking is you assuming all responsibility that makes it effortless for her to mistreat you. Including housework, cleaning up after her bull, financial and physical abuse. Bullshit put a limit on that shit. If she wants to fuck around let her. Grow a pair and help her move to a seedy hotel to facilitate her liason with jason. Im sure they will tire of each other and if she has any feeling for you. Those feelings will connect with respect for your self respect and the cuck game is played on your terms. its your game. You have the marbles. You have the ball.

conecuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by conecuck » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:07 am

Sounds like you are fixin to lose your woman AND your stuff. There's gotta be a point where you stop retreating.

kidg1000
Experienced

Unread post by kidg1000 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:40 am

i am totally loving this story. cant wait to see what humiliations justin and mandy have in store for him next!!

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I appreciate the comments and let me assure you there is no abuse or threat of her taking anything from me. I may be under her spell, may be swept away by things, but, I'm not crazy or stupid. I do, however, sometimes feel powerless but, maybe, that is what I crave.

Have you ever felt like that? Powerless? It's not necessarily always a bad thing. She makes me feel powerless, sometimes. Much of the time, actually. I've sometimes heard Justin say things to her while they are having sex. Things like, "You love that dick, don't you?' "You're my little whore?" and she responds, "I'm your little whore." All the while, I can hear the slapping sounds of his body and cock slamming into her. She seems, powerless, sexually, around him. He controls her, he dominates her. When she gets to me, the tables have been reversed. She's just been thoroughly fucked, his cum dripping from her, and I am between her legs, licking her and she says, "You love that pussy, don't you?" At that moment, I, too, am powerless.

I was powerless to let her leave or dump her after she continued on with Justin. For about a week after my last post, things were great between us. Still no actual sex, but, we were close and seemed to be getting closer. I figured (wrongly) that she was finished with Justin. Still, I wasn't a fool. I'd drive by her restaurant on nights she was supposed to work to make sure her car was there (it always was). I didn't know for sure what she did during the day while I was at work, but, I'd stop home, unexpectedly, to check, and she was always home and always alone. One night, I tried once more to push her for sex and she again repeatedly refused. She said it was too soon after Justin, she just wasn't ready. I snapped and said something like, "Too soon? You mean like when you fucked him in my house last week?" At first she denied it, then she suddenly changed courses and accused me of having her spied on. I never told her I saw her, but, it didn't matter, she didn't try and deny it. She challenged me with a "what are you going to do?" I asked her the same. She said she wasn't going to stop seeing Justin, that she loved him, and she hoped that she could still see me, she loved me, too. I just was angry - couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't throw her out, I wanted to, but, I couldn't. Can't explain anymore than that. I've thought about that night, that argument a 1,000 times since and wondered what might have happened had I done things differently, but, I did what I did.

She reached up and kissed me and said, "Don't leave me." I tried to pull away but she kissed me again and again. Before I knew it, I was kissing her back. It was .... perverted, crazy, I don't know what to call it. Before I knew it, she had stripped my shorts off, and was on her knees, kissing my cock through my underwear. I was hard, it really made no sense. She sat me on the bed and slid my underwear off. She laid next to me and kept kissing me while slowly jacking me off. I felt .... powerless.

There wasn't a lot of discussion after that other than me telling her that if I could do this, she had to stop sneaking around behind my back. Somehow, it seemed more reasonable if I knew what she was doing other than guessing and being jealous. She asked if she could have Justin over the next night and I assented. I asked if they would have sex and she said they would. "So, he gets to fuck you and I don't?" I asked. She smiled and said, "Yeah, but we can do other things." My fate was sealed.

The next night, Justin came over. I stayed upstairs, couldn't stand the thought of him in my house. I could hear voices drifting upstairs, hear them laughing, hear them fucking, hear her moaning. I heard them come up the stairs, heard them go to her room and heard them laugh and fuck all night long. Sometime around 3:00, she came into my room, I was still up, the TV was on, she wore a black lace teddy with black stockings and garters. She looked thoroughly disheveled, her hair a mess, but she plopped down next to me, without saying a word, spread her legs wide and said, "I want you down there." I tried to say "no," but she grabbed my head, gave me a kiss, and pushed me down between her legs. I slid the teddy aside so I could access her pussy, wet globs of cum seemed to be everywhere and I thrust my mouth into her. I could feel the cum rubbing onto my face, I didn't care. She started to moan and when I hit the spot, she pushed onto my head and held it in place so I could make her orgasm. She moans and cries out when she comes and her body stiffens and shakes. I could feel it shaking, hear her moaning and I noticed how erect that I was - in fact, I had been the whole night. Completely horny listening to her fuck Justin. When I finished with her, I said, "please" and looked down at my own erection. She smiled, told me to lay back, and she jacked me off, all the while whispering in my ear that I made her so happy and she wanted to feel me cum.

And, so began my new life.

socksoff
Virgin

Unread post by socksoff » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

I can't pretend that the whole thing didn't drive me crazy the few couple of months. Eventually, I got used to things and it became a normal life. But, at first, I was angry, frustrated, withdrawn, you name it. In my head, I beat myself up for not telling her to get out and calling the whole thing off. I would talk myself out of my moods by telling myself that it wasn't forever, I could end it at anytime. It was cheaper (yes cheaper) than paying for a professional to indulge some of my fetishes (feet, for example, one local charged $90 for a half hour to indulge in your foot fetish with her feet). I had as much of Amanda's feet as I could want, I got jacked off almost nightly and she looked great on my arm. Plus, and this will sound strange, but we had fun together, most days. Whether it was going to dinner, a baseball game or to a concert, whatever, it was fun.

Shortly after the confrontation, I had to attend a colleague's daughter's wedding reception. It was a really fancy affair and a gorgeous, historical building. Amanda looked great, dressed for the wedding. We had a great time and drank ourselves silly. We would sneak away into these little alcoves and make out and she very slyly find a way to rub my cock through my pants. She kept me sexually charged at all times. The wedding reception ended around 10:00 and we made plans to meet several of the couples at the reception at a bar about a half hour away (I live in the suburbs as do most of my colleagues-the bar was in the suburbs, the reception downtown). Amanda was really drunk and she slid off her shoes in the car and put her feet on my lap, and rubbed them into my cock, as I drove. She was texting (I assumed it was Justin) and, after about 15 minutes she told me we had to stop at another bar first. It was a nice little place that served as a bar/restaurant for a nice golf course. I asked why and she said, "Just go there, please."

It was about 3 minutes from where we were. I asked several times what was up, but she just shushed me. We got into the parking lot, it was pretty full as a band was playing outside. She told me to go in and have a drink and enjoy the band for awhile. I told her that everyone was expecting us at the other bar and she said that we'd only be there for 15 minutes. As I walked in, I saw Justin walking out. He gave me a little smile (he didn't know I knew what he looked like, but I did). I went in the bar and ordered a drink, fuming and embarrassed. I gulped the drink down and went back out to the parking lot. It was night time and at first I couldn't find my car, it wasn't where I parked. I then saw it in a back part of the lot, pulled in between a couple other cars. I walked toward it and I could see Mandy's feet sticking up in the back seat, near the passenger side window. I felt a pit in my stomach and as I got closer, I could make out 2 figures clearly having sex. I went back to the bar and ordered another drink.

Eventually, after about 10 more minutes, my cell phone rang and she told me to come back out to the car. I didn't see Justin coming back but he wasn't in the car, either. Just Mandy, fixing her hair and applying a little make up. She gave me a little kiss and said that we should get going as everyone was going to be wondering where we were. I was just apoplectic. I started to yell, "what the fu--" but she cut me off and said, "Let's not ruin tonight, I'm all yours for the rest of the night." I was angry as I drove but, eventually, she put her feet into my lap again and started to rub my cock. She offered me a foot job right then and more later if I would just calm down. She reached into the back seat and got something off the floor-it was her gym bag. She had used my car earlier to go to the gym. She reached in and pulled out one of her socks and unzipped my pants and slid my cock out of my underwear. She put the sock on my cock and said, "We don't want to ruin your suit" and she slowly took her feet and started pumping up and down while I drove.

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:36 am

It's amazingly great how she knows her pussy is so good that she can keep denying you penetration and know that you'll keep coming back to beg just for the chance clean up. That was great at the sink where you kissed her ass on your knees and moments later Justin easily pulls down her panties and fuck her.

Did you feel guilty after sex with Rebecca? I would feel guilty and unworthy after being used to hand jobs. I would find a way to bring her back to the house so even Rebecca would figure it out and deny me intercourse. Maybe Justin would end up fucking Rebecca, too.

Jimmycuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimmycuck » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm

Socksoff I really don't know how to say this other than you are the ultimate case of letting the little head think for the big head. I know that blind love makes all of us do completely irrational things but you need to get a grip fast before this destroys your life and your will. Ask yourself this. If you had your testicles surgically removed today so there was no hormones flowing through your body how many MINUTES would it take for you to completely walk away from this situation? Forget about days of thinking about it, I say it would take less than a minute because you would only have your rational mind to think with. You are simply letting the lustful desire that you may fuck this girl get to you and block all other thought. I have fallen in love approximately 15,000 times in my life like most men. You see a beautiful young woman and you fall in love. Now you have one that has shown interest in you so you are just crazy in heat now and can think of nothing else. All this and you are an attorney for goodness sakes. If you don't at the very LEAST get a solid prenup, sign a document at the hospital stating you are NOT the father of her baby, and move large assets into a trust, you are going to be one sorry ass depressed man a few months from now. I would even tell her you want to wait on the marriage for 6 months until she has the baby. Let her have the baby and deal with Justin and just keep waiting her out a little. I bet she quickly gets tired of the situation and just totally blows you off. This is about her having a life with Justin AFTER she divorces you and gets ASSETS. Wake up my friend wake up. I don't know how much you are worth but if you insist on going through with this marriage in a month how about you just give me all your money first. I can put it to better use than Mandy and Justin. This really doesn't even belong on this wonderful hotwife site. This belongs in a police blotter under extortion.