I Cheated

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
sandy98
Trainable

I Cheated

Unread post by sandy98 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:03 pm

I’ve shared this story with a couple people that I pm with and they both said I should put this in a thread. It is long, and I apologize for that, but It’s about cheating on my hubby years ago.

Ironically, even my hubby likes this story now. Little did I know, hubby knew it was going on and let me continue to have my affair. If you manage to read this to the end, you will understand.

Hubby actually assisted me in writing this. He coached me on adding some details that he knows guys would like.

During that time, hubby was gone a lot, as a military pilot, and I was vulnerable. So, I ended up having this affair. I was 24 yrs old at the time. Here is how it happened:

We had just moved to his new duty location and he was about to be deployed right away. We didn’t know very many people yet, other than the realtor that sold us our house.

She (our realtor) invited me over to her house one day for lunch. While having lunch, I told her that we needed to find someone to take care of our yard while hubby was gone. She immediately volunteered her son. I’ll call him Brian. I hadn’t met her son yet, but he had just graduated from high school. She called for him to come downstairs and talk with me about cutting our grass.
He came downstairs wearing just a pair of jeans, no shirt and bare foot. My jaw practically hit the floor. He was built like a Chip & Dales dancer and could have been a male model. Apparently he was the star football player for his high school, too. He jeans were unbuttoned, but zipped up, so they were riding low on his hips. I could almost see the top of his pubic hair and I quickly realized his jeans were probably the only article of clothing he was wearing. I could see the imprint of his hanging cock as well. I figured he had been sitting in his room naked until his mom called for him to come down.

His mom yelled at him to put a shirt on, but he ignored her. I tried to hide my attraction, but it was too late. He knew I had noticed him by my wide eyed stared. I was, simply, caught off guard by his appearance. He came right up to the kitchen table and stood next to me, as his mom basically told him he was going to cut my grass while my husband was gone. I was trying really hard not to stare at his amazing body, but he was only inches away from me. He caught me, more than once, scanning him and he would grin at me.

The next day, he showed up at our house. He and hubby went over the yard and hubby showed him where we kept the mower, gas, etc.

One of the reasons I liked the house was it had a tall wooden fence all the way around the back yard, and no two story houses next to us. I like to sun bathe nude, and none of the neighbor’s windows overlooked the fence.

Within a few more days, hubby was gone. Brian showed up for the first time to cut our grass. He cut the front yard first then, moved to the backyard. I made a pitcher of lemonade and brought him a glass. I stood and talked with him as he took a break and drank his lemonade. He asked if I minded if he removed his shirt to cut the backyard. I told him “no, not at all”. He stared at me as he took his shirt off. I pretended his bare torso was having no effect on me, but in reality, the sweat running down his chest and abs, was incredibly hotter than the first time I saw him.

I really was trying to be a good girl, but it wasn’t easy. Hubby had been gone over a week already, and I’m used to having sex with him every day, more than once a day. He continued to stare at me and grin (no words) as he drank his lemonade. I knew he was silently flirting with me with his stare and the look on his face which is another weakness of mine. I love the strong silent type. The energy was getting too high, so I grinned back at him and said “I’ll be inside, let me know if you need anything.

I went back inside and continued to do dishes, laundry, etc. I would look through the windows, occasionally, to see how Brian was doing and he always caught me, and would grin back at me. Ok, I admit it, seeing his absolutely gorgeous body in motion, doing work, made me very wet.

When he was done, he came in. I poured him another glass of lemonade as he stood there in the kitchen, still shirtless and sweaty. I wrote out a check to pay him as he stood there.

I knew he was seducing me, but I wasn’t doing all that much to make him stop, either. So maybe I was seducing him in a way, too.

He came back the next week, to cut again. Same thing, he cut the front yard first then the back. This time he removed his shirt without asking. I made lemonade and brought him a glass. This time I noticed his jeans were unbuttoned, but zipped, like it was at his house when I met him. I realized he was doing this so his jeans would ride low on his hips. They were riding a little lower this time because I could see the very top of his pubic hair. It was obvious he had on no underwear and I think the only thing holding his jeans up was his cock. I pretended not to notice, but I’m sure he saw me looking. He had a chiseled physique and seeing so much of his beautiful lower abdomen, was very difficult for me to keep my eyes off of. I could feel it making me very wet. I knew he was probably testing my limits with how much he could expose of himself. Plus, the fact that I was showing no objection, was probably like giving him approval.

At this point, hubby had been gone for a little over two weeks. For a girl who was used to having sex every day, I was already starting to feel very lonely. I knew my vulnerability was only going to get worse.

As he was cutting the backyard, He knew I would watch him from inside. He would let his jeans get very low before he would tug them back up. During one of my glances through the window, I could see almost his entire pubic hair patch.

When he was done, he came in again and I poured him another glass of lemonade. He was leaning back against the kitchen island and I was facing him as I leaned against the kitchen counters. As we talked, I could tell he was letting his jeans slip lower and lower. Finally, when I could see almost his entire pubic hair patch, again, I grinned at him and said “I think you are about to lose your jeans”. He grinned back at me and asked “would that bother you”? I wasn’t sure what to say, so I just stood there grinning at him. He took my silence as approval, I guess, so he maneuvered a little and let his jeans fall to the floor. The only thing I could do was just grin at him and stare at his gorgeous cock as I felt my pussy getting wetter. He stared back at me, grinning, as his cock grew to full hard.

I took a deep breath, said “Brian”, and gave him a look that said we really shouldn’t be doing this. He just kept grinning back at me. I knew the next step was mine. The right decision was to tell him to put that thing away. The wrong decision was to go for it. I chose poorly. I grinned at him and asked “can I touch it”? He said “mhuh”. He was pretty big. As I gripped his cock, I could tell he was a little bigger than hubby. Not so much longer than hubby, but thicker. I stroked his cock for a few seconds then, he leaned in and gave me a kiss. Then we started making out as I continued to stroke his rock hard cock. We stopped kissing for a second then I looked at him and said “you do understand that no one can find out about this, right”? He nodded. I slid down his body, kissing his chest and abs on my way to his cock. I slowly slid my mouth down onto his cock. He moaned. He was still a little sweaty, but that seemed to turn me on more.

My hubby always said I was great at sucking his cock (which I did a lot for him) so I intended to give Brian a performance he would want to come back for.

As I sucked his dick, I untied his shoes, took them, his socks and jeans all the way off. I got him totally naked in my kitchen and the thought of that, alone, almost made me have an orgasm. He started breathing heavy, and I started to taste his pre-cum. He told me he was about to cum. I guess he was warning me in case I didn’t want it in my mouth. But, I had made that decision a long time ago, lol. I stopped sucking his dick for a second and told him it was ok for him to cum in my mouth. That seemed to set him off. He immediately blew his warm thick load into my mouth. I held it there for a few seconds as I kept his cock tightly in my mouth. When I knew he was done, I slowly backed off of his cock, and swallowed. He looked at me surprised and asked “did you swallow it”? I smiled back at him and said “yep”. Then he said “wow, I’ve never had a girl swallow my cum”. I knew he had just broken up with his girlfriend and remember wondering “how could she not want to swallow his cum”.

I can’t say cum tastes good, but for me, I love having a guys cum in my mouth then swallowing it down into my stomach. I had every intention of swallowing every drop of Brian’s cum.

I stayed there on my knees as I milked his cock trying to get every drop of his cum that I could. His erection was not going down. I looked up at him and asked “do you think you can go again”? He grinned and said “yeah, I think so”. With that, I stood up, grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. He helped me take my clothes off. He got on his knees and immediately went for my pussy. I was literally soaking down there. He sucked on my pussy for a few seconds, then he pushed me backwards onto the bed. I laid on my back, spread my legs and offered my entire self to him. I wanted him to take me so bad.

He had obviously sucked on his former girlfriends pussy many times because I could tell this was not his first time. He quickly brought me to orgasm with his tongue. After a few more minutes, he looked up at me and said he had some condoms in his car. I remember thinking, he is not only an amazingly hot, well hung, young guy, but he is considerate too. Nevertheless, I told him he didn’t need one.

Side note: I can’t get pregnant. I learned as a teen, that I don’t produce an egg and have never had a period. Hubby knew this, as well, before we got married.

With that, Brian rose up on me and stabbed his thick hard cock deep into my pussy. I immediately had another orgasm. I held him still, deep inside me as I tried to muffle my scream. Then, he proceeded to fuck me really hard. He just kept going. I grabbed a pillow and would cover my face to muffle my screams, every time I would orgasm.

I have to do this with hubby sometimes too. Some orgasms are so intense for me, it makes me scream.

Brian’s cock felt so good inside of me, that he was giving me multiple orgasms. He just kept going and going. He was fucking me so hard, we ended up sliding off of the bed and onto the floor. He fucked me on the floor for few minutes, then he lifted me back onto the bed and stabbed his cock back into me and fucked me some more. He asked me if I wanted him to pull out before he came. I told him “no, you can cum in me”.

Finally, he came inside of me. My legs were wrapped tightly around his as I pulled him deep inside of me. He finally rolled off of me and we laid in bed, exhausted. I put my head on his chest and caressed his balls and cock as we talked. I chuckled and asked him if I could expect this every time he came over to cut my grass. He smiled at me and said “I’m ok with it if you are”. I told him that if anyone found out, especially his mom, that it would, quickly, come to an end. He agreed.

I couldn’t believe I was fucking my realtor’s son. However, he was an adult and we really weren’t that far apart in age. I also felt the guilt with hubby, too. In my mind, I figured it would be temporary and just while hubby was gone.

Nevertheless, each time Brian would come over and cut my grass, after he was done, he would come in and fuck my brains out. While cutting the back yard, I would watch him without hiding it. He would tease me by letting his jeans fall to his ankles. Once, I dare him to cut my back yard totally naked and he did. He would ask me to bring him some lemonade, totally naked, and I would.

To keep the neighbors from finding out, Brian would cut my grass, then leave. He would drive around the corner, park his car and sneak back to our house through a back yard gate, and in through the back door of our house. He would shower, then we would fuck. Our back yard bordered a church property and the previous owners had put a gate in the fence along that border. Hubby assumed they did that so their kids could go play on the church playground without having to walk around the block.

Hubby came back after a couple of months and resumed the yard work. However, hubby got busy in the squadron and was working very long hours. He asked me if I thought Brian was still available to cut our grass. I asked him if he was deploying again. He said no, but with his long hours and the fact that Brian only charged us $20 he would let him keep cutting our grass. Needless to say, Brian was back cutting our grass and fucking my brains out.

Hubby was very good at telling me when he would be home and he always came home at almost the exact time he said he would. I remember thinking, at the time, that that was a little odd. Little did I know, hubby was aware of the affair I was having.

Fast forward many years. When hubby and I started our new hotwife lifestyle within the last couple of years, I felt like I could finally get my (years ago) affair off of my chest. So, I confessed to having it. Hubby surprised me by confessing that he knew about it. He said, it made him a little jealous, but it turned him on so much that he never said anything and let it continue.

I asked hubby how he found out. He said the first thing he started noticing was that his shampoo and conditioner were getting used up pretty quick. That was true, because when Brian would sneak back into the house and shower, he would just use hubby’s stuff. Then, hubby noticed Brian’s hair and pubic hair in the shower. Hubby has light colored hair and pubic hair and Brian’s was jet black. Then, unbeknownst to me, one of Hubby’s squadron mates actually lived on the other side of the church behind our house and saw Brian sneaking back to our house. He told hubby. Luckily, this friend was of a similar mindset as my hubby.

According to hubby, He and his friend were having a few beers one night and his friend asked him what he was going to do about it. Hubby looked at his friend, chuckled and said “I have to be honest, it kind of turns me on that she is being so naughty”. His friend chuckled back and said “I’d let my wife fuck him, too”. They both laughed and agreed to keep it to themselves.

Hubby said it turned him on so much that he made sure I had plenty of opportunity to fuck Brian as much as I wanted to. He knew I wasn’t going to leave him for Brian and knew I just wanted the raw sex. If he knew Brian was cutting our grass that day, he would tell me he had to work late and wouldn’t be home until 9pm and he never came home before that.

The affair lasted for well over a year. My relationship with Brian was almost purely physical. He eventually met a young girl at the community college he was attending. Hubby got orders which required a move, so that gave me a good excuse to tell Brian it had to end. As it was, I felt that Brian needed to start devoting all of his time to his new girl and school. I was a dead end street for him.

If I may, I did feel like I trained him well, lol. Brian’s skills were already good, but he got really good. In a way, I feel like I handed over a one hell of a man to his new girlfriend.

WannaBcuckagain
Virgin

Re: I Cheated

Unread post by WannaBcuckagain » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:19 am

I guess you can consider yourself a public servant and benefactor! And I agree with your hubby - I'd have made sure you had all the time you needed to train that young man.

Did hubby get seconds? Or did you hide that from him?

Thanks for the story too. Wow. Hot!
Love to chat :)

tellmeall
Player

Unread post by tellmeall » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:38 am

That was a very cool post. It must have been a burden not to tell your husband.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:38 am

What a nicely told story. Very erotic in the way you admit to being seduced by those normal desires that that only a few wives are willing to explore.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:01 pm

That was a really hot story Sandy! It was great that your husband knew (even if he didn't tell you) and helped make sure you had the opportunities to enjoy yourself.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:08 am

I was concerned about getting caught, but it was probably overshadowed by my naivety. At that age, I had no experience in deception, and I thought Brian and I were doing a really good job of hiding our affair. Obviously not. Luckily, I had the husband I had.

After that affair ended and we moved on, I did find myself very lonely when hubby would go away and I would fantasize about Brian. When hubby was home, things were great. If I did get some attention from another guy, I found myself comparing him to my hubby or Brian. It's hard to explain, but that kept me honest for many years.

Hubby definitely got seconds, many times, and I remember wondering (back then) if he knew. But, when he confessed to knowing about the affair, he said he knew he was getting seconds. However, he said that also turned him on as well.

stellers26
Experienced

Unread post by stellers26 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:24 am

Sandy, you are a dream come true! Thx for sharing, love our stories.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 am

You are very welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.

Bnc63
Experienced

Unread post by Bnc63 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:01 am

Great story Sandy!

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:20 am

Yes, fun story. Yes, indeed you performed a service. Most young men, myself included, came of age with the help of a more experienced older woman...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

wifeishot
Virgin

Unread post by wifeishot » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:25 pm

Great story. :)

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:15 pm

sandy98 wrote:I’ve shared this story with a couple people that I pm with and they both said I should put this in a thread. It is long, and I apologize for that, but It’s about cheating on my hubby years ago.

Ironically, even my hubby likes this story now. Little did I know, hubby knew it was going on and let me continue to have my affair. If you manage to read this to the end, you will understand.

Hubby actually assisted me in writing this. He coached me on adding some details that he knows guys would like.

During that time, hubby was gone a lot, as a military pilot, and I was vulnerable. So, I ended up having this affair. I was 24 yrs old at the time. Here is how it happened:

We had just moved to his new duty location and he was about to be deployed right away. We didn’t know very many people yet, other than the realtor that sold us our house.

She (our realtor) invited me over to her house one day for lunch. While having lunch, I told her that we needed to find someone to take care of our yard while hubby was gone. She immediately volunteered her son. I’ll call him Brian. I hadn’t met her son yet, but he had just graduated from high school. She called for him to come downstairs and talk with me about cutting our grass.
He came downstairs wearing just a pair of jeans, no shirt and bare foot. My jaw practically hit the floor. He was built like a Chip & Dales dancer and could have been a male model. Apparently he was the star football player for his high school, too. He jeans were unbuttoned, but zipped up, so they were riding low on his hips. I could almost see the top of his pubic hair and I quickly realized his jeans were probably the only article of clothing he was wearing. I could see the imprint of his hanging cock as well. I figured he had been sitting in his room naked until his mom called for him to come down.

His mom yelled at him to put a shirt on, but he ignored her. I tried to hide my attraction, but it was too late. He knew I had noticed him by my wide eyed stared. I was, simply, caught off guard by his appearance. He came right up to the kitchen table and stood next to me, as his mom basically told him he was going to cut my grass while my husband was gone. I was trying really hard not to stare at his amazing body, but he was only inches away from me. He caught me, more than once, scanning him and he would grin at me.

The next day, he showed up at our house. He and hubby went over the yard and hubby showed him where we kept the mower, gas, etc.

One of the reasons I liked the house was it had a tall wooden fence all the way around the back yard, and no two story houses next to us. I like to sun bathe nude, and none of the neighbor’s windows overlooked the fence.

Within a few more days, hubby was gone. Brian showed up for the first time to cut our grass. He cut the front yard first then, moved to the backyard. I made a pitcher of lemonade and brought him a glass. I stood and talked with him as he took a break and drank his lemonade. He asked if I minded if he removed his shirt to cut the backyard. I told him “no, not at all”. He stared at me as he took his shirt off. I pretended his bare torso was having no effect on me, but in reality, the sweat running down his chest and abs, was incredibly hotter than the first time I saw him.

I really was trying to be a good girl, but it wasn’t easy. Hubby had been gone over a week already, and I’m used to having sex with him every day, more than once a day. He continued to stare at me and grin (no words) as he drank his lemonade. I knew he was silently flirting with me with his stare and the look on his face which is another weakness of mine. I love the strong silent type. The energy was getting too high, so I grinned back at him and said “I’ll be inside, let me know if you need anything.

I went back inside and continued to do dishes, laundry, etc. I would look through the windows, occasionally, to see how Brian was doing and he always caught me, and would grin back at me. Ok, I admit it, seeing his absolutely gorgeous body in motion, doing work, made me very wet.

When he was done, he came in. I poured him another glass of lemonade as he stood there in the kitchen, still shirtless and sweaty. I wrote out a check to pay him as he stood there.

I knew he was seducing me, but I wasn’t doing all that much to make him stop, either. So maybe I was seducing him in a way, too.

He came back the next week, to cut again. Same thing, he cut the front yard first then the back. This time he removed his shirt without asking. I made lemonade and brought him a glass. This time I noticed his jeans were unbuttoned, but zipped, like it was at his house when I met him. I realized he was doing this so his jeans would ride low on his hips. They were riding a little lower this time because I could see the very top of his pubic hair. It was obvious he had on no underwear and I think the only thing holding his jeans up was his cock. I pretended not to notice, but I’m sure he saw me looking. He had a chiseled physique and seeing so much of his beautiful lower abdomen, was very difficult for me to keep my eyes off of. I could feel it making me very wet. I knew he was probably testing my limits with how much he could expose of himself. Plus, the fact that I was showing no objection, was probably like giving him approval.

At this point, hubby had been gone for a little over two weeks. For a girl who was used to having sex every day, I was already starting to feel very lonely. I knew my vulnerability was only going to get worse.

As he was cutting the backyard, He knew I would watch him from inside. He would let his jeans get very low before he would tug them back up. During one of my glances through the window, I could see almost his entire pubic hair patch.

When he was done, he came in again and I poured him another glass of lemonade. He was leaning back against the kitchen island and I was facing him as I leaned against the kitchen counters. As we talked, I could tell he was letting his jeans slip lower and lower. Finally, when I could see almost his entire pubic hair patch, again, I grinned at him and said “I think you are about to lose your jeans”. He grinned back at me and asked “would that bother you”? I wasn’t sure what to say, so I just stood there grinning at him. He took my silence as approval, I guess, so he maneuvered a little and let his jeans fall to the floor. The only thing I could do was just grin at him and stare at his gorgeous cock as I felt my pussy getting wetter. He stared back at me, grinning, as his cock grew to full hard.

I took a deep breath, said “Brian”, and gave him a look that said we really shouldn’t be doing this. He just kept grinning back at me. I knew the next step was mine. The right decision was to tell him to put that thing away. The wrong decision was to go for it. I chose poorly. I grinned at him and asked “can I touch it”? He said “mhuh”. He was pretty big. As I gripped his cock, I could tell he was a little bigger than hubby. Not so much longer than hubby, but thicker. I stroked his cock for a few seconds then, he leaned in and gave me a kiss. Then we started making out as I continued to stroke his rock hard cock. We stopped kissing for a second then I looked at him and said “you do understand that no one can find out about this, right”? He nodded. I slid down his body, kissing his chest and abs on my way to his cock. I slowly slid my mouth down onto his cock. He moaned. He was still a little sweaty, but that seemed to turn me on more.

My hubby always said I was great at sucking his cock (which I did a lot for him) so I intended to give Brian a performance he would want to come back for.

As I sucked his dick, I untied his shoes, took them, his socks and jeans all the way off. I got him totally naked in my kitchen and the thought of that, alone, almost made me have an orgasm. He started breathing heavy, and I started to taste his pre-cum. He told me he was about to cum. I guess he was warning me in case I didn’t want it in my mouth. But, I had made that decision a long time ago, lol. I stopped sucking his dick for a second and told him it was ok for him to cum in my mouth. That seemed to set him off. He immediately blew his warm thick load into my mouth. I held it there for a few seconds as I kept his cock tightly in my mouth. When I knew he was done, I slowly backed off of his cock, and swallowed. He looked at me surprised and asked “did you swallow it”? I smiled back at him and said “yep”. Then he said “wow, I’ve never had a girl swallow my cum”. I knew he had just broken up with his girlfriend and remember wondering “how could she not want to swallow his cum”.

I can’t say cum tastes good, but for me, I love having a guys cum in my mouth then swallowing it down into my stomach. I had every intention of swallowing every drop of Brian’s cum.

I stayed there on my knees as I milked his cock trying to get every drop of his cum that I could. His erection was not going down. I looked up at him and asked “do you think you can go again”? He grinned and said “yeah, I think so”. With that, I stood up, grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bedroom. He helped me take my clothes off. He got on his knees and immediately went for my pussy. I was literally soaking down there. He sucked on my pussy for a few seconds, then he pushed me backwards onto the bed. I laid on my back, spread my legs and offered my entire self to him. I wanted him to take me so bad.

He had obviously sucked on his former girlfriends pussy many times because I could tell this was not his first time. He quickly brought me to orgasm with his tongue. After a few more minutes, he looked up at me and said he had some condoms in his car. I remember thinking, he is not only an amazingly hot, well hung, young guy, but he is considerate too. Nevertheless, I told him he didn’t need one.

Side note: I can’t get pregnant. I learned as a teen, that I don’t produce an egg and have never had a period. Hubby knew this, as well, before we got married.

With that, Brian rose up on me and stabbed his thick hard cock deep into my pussy. I immediately had another orgasm. I held him still, deep inside me as I tried to muffle my scream. Then, he proceeded to fuck me really hard. He just kept going. I grabbed a pillow and would cover my face to muffle my screams, every time I would orgasm.

I have to do this with hubby sometimes too. Some orgasms are so intense for me, it makes me scream.

Brian’s cock felt so good inside of me, that he was giving me multiple orgasms. He just kept going and going. He was fucking me so hard, we ended up sliding off of the bed and onto the floor. He fucked me on the floor for few minutes, then he lifted me back onto the bed and stabbed his cock back into me and fucked me some more. He asked me if I wanted him to pull out before he came. I told him “no, you can cum in me”.

Finally, he came inside of me. My legs were wrapped tightly around his as I pulled him deep inside of me. He finally rolled off of me and we laid in bed, exhausted. I put my head on his chest and caressed his balls and cock as we talked. I chuckled and asked him if I could expect this every time he came over to cut my grass. He smiled at me and said “I’m ok with it if you are”. I told him that if anyone found out, especially his mom, that it would, quickly, come to an end. He agreed.

I couldn’t believe I was fucking my realtor’s son. However, he was an adult and we really weren’t that far apart in age. I also felt the guilt with hubby, too. In my mind, I figured it would be temporary and just while hubby was gone.

Nevertheless, each time Brian would come over and cut my grass, after he was done, he would come in and fuck my brains out. While cutting the back yard, I would watch him without hiding it. He would tease me by letting his jeans fall to his ankles. Once, I dare him to cut my back yard totally naked and he did. He would ask me to bring him some lemonade, totally naked, and I would.

To keep the neighbors from finding out, Brian would cut my grass, then leave. He would drive around the corner, park his car and sneak back to our house through a back yard gate, and in through the back door of our house. He would shower, then we would fuck. Our back yard bordered a church property and the previous owners had put a gate in the fence along that border. Hubby assumed they did that so their kids could go play on the church playground without having to walk around the block.

Hubby came back after a couple of months and resumed the yard work. However, hubby got busy in the squadron and was working very long hours. He asked me if I thought Brian was still available to cut our grass. I asked him if he was deploying again. He said no, but with his long hours and the fact that Brian only charged us $20 he would let him keep cutting our grass. Needless to say, Brian was back cutting our grass and fucking my brains out.

Hubby was very good at telling me when he would be home and he always came home at almost the exact time he said he would. I remember thinking, at the time, that that was a little odd. Little did I know, hubby was aware of the affair I was having.

Fast forward many years. When hubby and I started our new hotwife lifestyle within the last couple of years, I felt like I could finally get my (years ago) affair off of my chest. So, I confessed to having it. Hubby surprised me by confessing that he knew about it. He said, it made him a little jealous, but it turned him on so much that he never said anything and let it continue.

I asked hubby how he found out. He said the first thing he started noticing was that his shampoo and conditioner were getting used up pretty quick. That was true, because when Brian would sneak back into the house and shower, he would just use hubby’s stuff. Then, hubby noticed Brian’s hair and pubic hair in the shower. Hubby has light colored hair and pubic hair and Brian’s was jet black. Then, unbeknownst to me, one of Hubby’s squadron mates actually lived on the other side of the church behind our house and saw Brian sneaking back to our house. He told hubby. Luckily, this friend was of a similar mindset as my hubby.

According to hubby, He and his friend were having a few beers one night and his friend asked him what he was going to do about it. Hubby looked at his friend, chuckled and said “I have to be honest, it kind of turns me on that she is being so naughty”. His friend chuckled back and said “I’d let my wife fuck him, too”. They both laughed and agreed to keep it to themselves.

Hubby said it turned him on so much that he made sure I had plenty of opportunity to fuck Brian as much as I wanted to. He knew I wasn’t going to leave him for Brian and knew I just wanted the raw sex. If he knew Brian was cutting our grass that day, he would tell me he had to work late and wouldn’t be home until 9pm and he never came home before that.

The affair lasted for well over a year. My relationship with Brian was almost purely physical. He eventually met a young girl at the community college he was attending. Hubby got orders which required a move, so that gave me a good excuse to tell Brian it had to end. As it was, I felt that Brian needed to start devoting all of his time to his new girl and school. I was a dead end street for him.

If I may, I did feel like I trained him well, lol. Brian’s skills were already good, but he got really good. In a way, I feel like I handed over a one hell of a man to his new girlfriend.

The is something deliciously gut-wrenching to discover that your wife is cheating. I've had it happen to me twice - with my first wife and with my first long-term girlfriend. My wife started getting fucked by a co-worker at work (they were alone in the office in the afternoons). She never could keep a secret from me and told me what she was doing within weeks of beginning her affair. I told her that it turned me on that she was getting fucked by another man before coming home to me, and encouraged her to continue. My girlfriend was seduced on a business trip, and I would never have known except that she considered herself a writer, so she wrote a detailed account of her seduction. When she was on a subsequent trip, I was taking care of her kids and staying at her house. I found her journal, and became very aroused reading her account, and wondered if she was getting laid again while she was out-of-town.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:09 pm

HI Sandy, know i love you, and miss talking with you, i hope all is well. Glad to see all the responses to your post. We'v got to keep you in the spotlight. Lov ya Rich

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:47 am

About 6 years ago I found a tube of lube buried in her trunk. I asked her I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. The water soluable kind, no smell, no taste. It had been opened and used, I knew as the bottle wasn't full. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know.

So I asked her, her 1st response, immediate denial, Ouch, asked again, more denial. I figured that I caught her off guard hence the denial, so I gave her more opportunity to be honest, that I understood, her 'knee-jerk' answer. I thought this could be the opening to more open sexual activity. I think I caught her off guard and rather than being open and honest she did a normal denial, and once out of the bag couldn't retreat on the denial and own up. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest. What to do, silence or talk. I decided on the latter, hoping it would turn into something we could enjoy together.

I was sure she fucked someone else, and that's OK, the denial, albeit the lie isn't. Now there's a trust issue, not about fidelity but truth. I don't care if she sucks and fucks the entire eastern seaboard, just be straight with me.

In my mind I pictured her giving up the details, we both getting turned on, having a good romp and thus begin my inclusion in activity with her and others.

So is honesty the best policy?, absolutely. I suggest you broach the subject with her, but don't blind side her as I think I did causing a knee-jerk reaction of denial. Work into it with approvals if she did, set the stage for your acceptance before you press the question button. In time ease into the question in a relaxed atmosphere. Let it be OK for her to do it and OK to tell you.

Learn from my mistake.

Years later she continued to deny, says the lube was probably there to be thrown out as we probably tried it and didn't like it. Said I was 'throwing this up in her face'.

Wonder how many creampies I ate without realizing it.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember.

Am I angry, did I loose my shit. Not about the sex but was angry about the lie.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 am

Hey guys, I'm still here. I had forgotten about this post, but I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

There is a side story to that: My hubby kept in touch with the friend, and neighbor, that saw Brian sneaking back into our backyard. His wife also saw what was going on, so she was curious how my hubby reacted when her hubby told him. When he came home and told his wife that my hubby was turned on by it and was gonna let me keep seeing Brian, she was astonished. Then, apparently, he laughed and told his wife "Hell, if you had the opportunity to fuck a hot young stud like that, I'd let ya". Needless to say, they ended up getting into the lifestyle as well, lol.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 01, 2019 7:13 pm

sandy98 wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 am
Hey guys, I'm still here. I had forgotten about this post, but I'm glad you guys enjoy it.

There is a side story to that: My hubby kept in touch with the friend, and neighbor, that saw Brian sneaking back into our backyard. His wife also saw what was going on, so she was curious how my hubby reacted when her hubby told him. When he came home and told his wife that my hubby was turned on by it and was gonna let me keep seeing Brian, she was astonished. Then, apparently, he laughed and told his wife "Hell, if you had the opportunity to fuck a hot young stud like that, I'd let ya". Needless to say, they ended up getting into the lifestyle as well, lol.
This is quite the story Sandra! Thank you for sharing it!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Wed May 08, 2019 6:16 pm

great woman!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm

GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a shame you Sandy cannot get pregnant..., that would have been pretty hot too ;) :twisted:

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 am

OOAA wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm
GREAT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a shame you Sandy cannot get pregnant..., that would have been pretty hot too ;) :twisted:
Interesting that you think that. My hubby said the same thing, lol.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:30 pm

sandy98 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:11 am
OOAA wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm
Interesting that you think that. My hubby said the same thing, lol.
We are kinky or twisted..., definetely :lol: :lol: :lol:

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Definitely, but we are who we are. If I were able to get pregnant, I would probably have two or three kids from men other than my husband.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:27 am

Sandy! I'm glad you've come back and posted again. You tell an amazing story. I'd love to read another!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:20 am

Glad your back Sandy! I hope all is well and you will update us on your adventures!

Astrix
Virgin

Unread post by Astrix » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:51 pm

sandy98 wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:21 pm
Definitely, but we are who we are. If I were able to get pregnant, I would probably have two or three kids from men other than my husband.
That's so hot, I like your dirty mind.

sandy98
Trainable

Unread post by sandy98 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:31 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:20 am
Glad your back Sandy! I hope all is well and you will update us on your adventures!

Thanks 4herpleasure89. I did take a break for a while.