...And Brady Makes Three

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
JRE
Trainable

...And Brady Makes Three

Unread post by JRE » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:13 am

The most loving, classy, and well written thread I have read on this forum recently finished with a story book ending for those of us who share the woman we love. The real life adventure inspired the following and I hope the thread’s author will forgive my borrowing bits and pieces of their experience to create a work of fiction.

….and Brady Makes Three!
Part One
I can’t recall when the fantasy first appeared, but I’m sure the seeds have been lurking in my mind the entire thirty-three years of our married life. If triggered by an event of some kind, it was the night I watched Jill dancing with Jason Harper at the Christmas party. It’s been more than twenty years, but I still recall that night as if it were yesterday.

Jason Harper was a middle manager in our office who was reputed to have seduced most of the single women in the company as well as a good number of the married women. I didn’t like Jason. He was arrogant, self-centered and dictatorially demanding around the men in his office, but suave and flirty with all the women. He was also handsome and single. As I think back, there is no question that just as revulsion was at the top of my list when thinking of him, envy was also an emotion I shared with most of the my male friends. It was easy to be envious of Jason’s lifestyle, but we all agreed we didn’t want it if the result was to become a prick like him.

As I watched Jason hold my wife and guide her to the darkest corner of the dance floor, I experienced the oddest sensations. Curiosity? Yes. Protectiveness? Certainly. Jealousy? Yes, yet I was surprised at how little actual jealousy I felt. I trusted Jill, even in Jason’s arms, and I enjoyed the fact that other men found her attractive. No, there was no jealousy watching them on the dance floor. Instead, the odd sensation that blocked all others was arousal…butterflies in my stomach and a flushing feeling that manifested itself into an erection that I tried to hide with my hands as I sat alone at the table. I forced myself to look away from the dance floor, hoping my erotic thoughts might vanish along with the hardness.

No matter how I tried to concentrate on other things and other people, my eyes were drawn like magnets to Jill and Jason. His hand had drifted lower and soon rested snugly on the curve of her gorgeous backside, securing her so that their bodies were molded tightly together. He spoke softly in her ear. She closed her eyes and smiled. It was mesmerizing to watch him spin his web of seduction.

When the song ended, they slowly walked back toward our table, holding hands and laughing. Her face was glowing and animated, but it was Jason that earned my stare. His trendy pleated-front slacks did almost nothing to hide the erection his dance with Jill had spawned, and he did even less to hide it. While he gently guided her into the chair across from me, he looked into my eyes and plainly dared me to stare at the obvious. He stood beside Jill as he thanked us for the dance and I saw her eyes momentarily dart in the direction of the tented fabric only a few inches from her face. He placed his hand on her shoulder, his long fingers irresponsibly probing an inch too deep into the scoop of her neckline. He squeezed and the gripping motion against her bra strap moved her breast upward enough to show me that he was touching her in a sexual way without making it a flagrant grope. It was clear. He wanted my wife and he was letting me know.

He made some final comment before walking away, but I never did hear what he said. I was altogether occupied by a flood of emotional and physical sensations I had never experienced before. It took fully half a minute to come back to earth. Contrary to the anger I could have been feeling, I discovered that I was excited by what I had just witnessed.

Jill’s puzzled look brought me back to reality and I finally managed to find my voice long enough to ask what she thought of the infamous office stud and his seduction technique. She laughed and made it obvious she wasn’t interested in Jason, or in further discussion about Jason. However, I could sense that Jason and I were not the only ones sexually aroused. Her physiological state continued to fuel my own, but further ventures into our imaginations would be delayed.

As the years passed, we raised our kids, sent them out into the world, found better jobs, became more comfortable in our marriage, semi-retired, and eventually settled into a typical empty nest lifestyle. Our financial position was secure and nothing was missing in our life, though an unfulfilled fantasy began haunting my thoughts.

One more thing I should mention to add some perspective.
I’m Jill’s second husband, so she was not a virgin when we met, plus she had been sexually active in high school before her first marriage and by the time I met her she was quite experienced. In some ways, she had participated in sexual activity beyond what might be considered typical. Like most young people, the temptation of physical pleasure was difficult to resist, and her somewhat older first husband found it easy to talk her into trying swinging and threesomes. It was a fun time, but it soon became obvious that he wanted more than she was willing to give…or to forgive. Following a divorce from a philandering husband, her views about unrestrained sex began to evolve toward what might be considered normalcy, so that when she and I began dating she resolved to not have sex with me until after the ceremony. To further confuse our dissimilar backgrounds, though older, I was a virgin until our wedding night.

Our sex life together has always been satisfying as we have comparable sex drives and neither of us has ever used intimacy to manipulate, or to reward, or to punish the other. That’s why I don’t understand the reason I continued to embrace what many would call a distorted fantasy, the fantasy of Jill having sex with other men. For my fantasy to be even more perfect, she would find someone who could at times live with us and perhaps even fulfill the role of a second husband. It seems strange admitting it, but those are thoughts and desires I live with every day. I’ve tried to suppress them, but I can’t change them. I don’t consider myself as being weak or controlled, but I can’t shake the thought that the perfect situation would be for other men to use her for their pleasure and for her to have no qualms about that actually happening. What has scared me for the many years is the fear that Jill would be totally turned off by the idea, and that our ideal marriage would suffer. So, instead of our marriage suffering, I silently endured the unmet desires that refused to go away.

JRE
Trainable

Re: ...And Brady Makes Three

Unread post by JRE » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:18 am

Part Two

With Brady Adams’ divorce, my unmet desires became an even more constant companion. Brady and his wife were good friends that lived across town. We had been friends for years and it was a shock to everyone when she left him for another man. He was devastated and lost, but we did our best to help him forget the hurt and to ease back into a manageable and happy life. We invited him along when went out for dinner or to a movie, or a drive in the country, and he was always on our party invitation list. He appreciated our efforts to include him, and especially enjoyed the female influence of my wife. She’s a gregarious and thoughtful person and the things she did were a hit with Brady. More than once I caught him looking at her like a moonstruck teenager and I suspected he was developing strong feelings for her. I started to wonder if my fantasy had a chance of fruition.

Jill was now spending more time with Brady on the phone and texting, sometimes late into the night. She often went shopping with him when he required a woman’s view of something he wanted to buy for the house. I did everything I could to nudge Brady and Jill into situations that placed them together without my being around to create any awkwardness. Once I observed them holding hands while immersed in deep conversation and it was soon after that that Brady dropped a bombshell confession on Jill, by declaring that he loved her. She was in shock as she gave me the news, but I only smiled and told her that he was just a lonely man with a crush on her for being a good listener and confidant. All the while, it was difficult to keep my voice steady and control my shaking hands as I now had a strong feeling that things were taking the direction I had visualized for so long. Trying not to damage any progress their relationship was taking, I suggested that she not panic over his admission, but instead continue being his best female friend.

Nothing newsworthy happened for the next few months and I began to worry that what I had seen building between them was fading, but just as hope waned, things began to change.
One afternoon when Jill returned from lunch with Brady, she lacked her usual effervescence and went about some unnecessary housework while brushing off my attempts at conversation. Something important was bothering her, and her unusual silence lasted until that evening when we went to bed. After the light went out, she turned to me and put her arms around me. Confession time.

“Brady kissed me.”

I laughed, but once again I felt the exciting and welcome twinge in my groin that always occurred when my fantasy appeared. I assured her it was no big deal, that he had kissed her at our New Year’s party and so had our other guests.

“It was different this time. I kissed him back…and I’m sorry…but it excited me. I don’t know why it did, or why I did it.”

“Well, that‘s not a big deal, and I don’t mind if you kiss him because it feels good for the both of you. He’s a good friend and probably hasn’t enjoyed a beautiful woman’s kiss since his wife left.” The words were hard to say, but finally another perceived obstruction had been breached!

“Why aren’t you mad? Doesn’t it bother you that another man is attracted to me?...and kissed me?...and even worse, that I kissed him back?”

“Why should something you both enjoy cause me to be mad? You were honest about it with me, and you didn’t run off with him, so why should I be angry?”

“Don’t you love me enough to worry that Brady is thinking of me sexually and that I did nothing to discourage him?”

“Sweetheart, it would worry me if a man didn’t have sexual thoughts about you! You are gorgeous, sexy and exciting, and most importantly, you are my wife. I want you to be happy and if kissing Brady was enjoyable I have no objections.”

She grew quiet, but still had her arms around me, holding me almost desperately.

“What if his intentions are more than a kiss?”

“My statement stands.”

“You mean you’d let me go to bed with Brady if he wanted it?”

“No, but I’d let you go to bed with him if YOU wanted to!”

“Oh my God…I don’t think you love me anymore.”

I feared she might burst into tears.

“Jill, I love you with all my being, and that’s why I’d be okay if you had sex with Brady. I know you love me and that whatever took place with another man would in no way weaken our relationship.”

“Would you want to go to bed with another woman?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I just don’t. There would be no ‘quid pro quo’ required and none expected. Your pleasure is mine as well.”

She reached inside my pajama bottoms, her fingers encircling my hardness.

“Did thoughts of me with another man do this to you?”

The time to admit my desires had arrived and I hoped I could make the point without screwing something up and making her angry.

“Yes, thoughts of you with another man…and thoughts of you coming home to me after being with him. Thoughts of what your body would feel and smell like after he had used it for his pleasure, and also thoughts of what he would think of his conquest, but mostly I think of the pleasure I know you would experience.”

The next hour was a wonder-filled blur of the most powerful sex we had had in years. Jill’s demands can only be described as wonton as she rode wave after wave of intense orgasms. In the afterglow she asked me if I was serious, or if I was only trying to arouse her. I admitted to both, but I wasn’t convinced she really believed that I wanted her to have sex with other men. However, it was obvious that her sexual desire was set ablaze by contemplating intimacy with others.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 am

Part Three
The next morning, nothing was said and soon life returned to what had become normal in the past months…the normal being Jill was still my loving wife and also a good friend to Brady. The two of them continued their weekly lunch dates, and he continued to be invited to join our social activities. The only thing different I noticed was the way Jill sometimes looked at Brady. At times she seemed to be envisioning what it would be like to share his bed.

Our 4th of July pool party included three other couples, and of course, Brady. Jill’s red two-piece swim suit was the hit of the party. It fit her perfectly and showed enough of her toned body to draw appreciative stares. She swore her fifty-ish figure was not meant for a bikini, but every man at the party would have argued the point. She has the body and looks of a much younger woman and works hard to keep it that way.

Each of our guest couples had chosen one of them to be the designated driver, so the party never got too wild and after we finished watching a neighbor burn a month’s wages in a fireworks display, the couples headed home. Brady did not. He had never been a heavy drinker, and to say he was drunk would have been stretching the point, but he had consumed enough that he had no business driving. It was still early so I suggested he stick around for a couple of hours until the drinks wore off and he was in condition to drive. He agreed more quickly than I expected he would.
The evening air was beginning to cool. Jill went inside and returned a few minutes later wearing a plush terry robe and bearing a tray with three china cups and a pot of freshly brewed coffee for a sober-up drink. We sat, consumed the pot of coffee, and talked beside the pool for an hour or more. One time Jill bent over to retrieve something she had dropped and the top of her robe fell away far enough that I could see she had shed her swim suit. One nipple of her firm 36-C breasts was visible for just an instant. Brady also noticed, and he glanced quickly at me to see if I had caught it. I shrugged, smiled and made it clear that what he had seen was okay with me.

Maybe it was the rising sexual tension that convinced Brady to accept our invitation to spend the night in our guest room instead of getting on the highway for his twenty mile drive home. And once again, my fantasy appeared to have taken one more step closer to reality. As Brady said his goodnights and headed for the guest bedroom I once again rekindled the memory of Jill’s slow dance with Jason decades ago. Another man wanted my wife…and I wanted it to happen.

I went to bed while Jill was taking a shower to rinse the pool’s chlorine from her hair. I wasn’t certain what the night would bring, but I elected to let her lead the way while I tried not to jinx anything.

When she returned after blow drying her hair, she was wearing her sexiest black, silk negligee with matching panties. The sight of my beautiful wife dressed for a man’s pleasure was wonderful, but definitely it was overkill if her intent was only to arouse me. I had been that way all evening!

She switched on the overhead mood lighting, turned off the light, and crawled into bed where I waited with a rock hard erection and enough erotic thoughts to write a book. I had expected her usual way of coming on to me…a sexy smile as she found my cock and stroked it into complete hardness before taking it in her mouth. This time she never reached below the sheet, but instead took my face in her hands and placed her lips against mine, sharing the most incredible, soft, sensuous, lingering kiss. She ran her fingers through my hair and smothered my cheeks, neck and ears with wet kisses and nibbles. Her words in my ear told me my fantasy was about to become a reality.

“Tell me what you’re thinking,” she whispered in a voice nearly panting.

“Probably the same thing you are,” I responded in an equally trembling whisper.

“Brady wants me, you know, he’s told me that more than once.”

“Do you want him, and have you told him?”

“Yes, I want him if you still feel the way you did, and yes, I’ve told him I would…but only if it’s what you truly want.”

The moment I’d envisioned for decades was here! I must have sounded like a babbling idiot, but my fantasy finally poured out for others to see!

“It is…and I want you to be with him, and to enjoy him without an ounce of regret or worry…and tell him the same thing. I want you to spend the night in his bed, and I want you to wake up in the middle of the night and give yourself to him, and in the morning let him make love to you again, and then come back to our bed and let me hold you while you’re still filled with the seed he released inside you.”

My loving wife kissed me softly and left our bed. She walked toward the door, only to turn and walk slowly back. She stood before me with hard nipples proudly visible through the sheer fabric, but her face wore a look of uncertainty.

“Are you sure you want me to do this? If I go to him, there’s no going back to the way it was. Our lives will change and we can only guess in what ways.”

“Yes, I’m sure…go!…enjoy!…no regrets.”

The uncertainty turned to resolve as she smiled seductively, lifted the hem of her short negligee, tucked her thumbs inside the top of her panties and slid them over her hips until they dropped to the floor with a silky hiss. She stepped out of them, blew me a kiss, turned and padded silently on bare feet out the door. I heard the door to the guest room open and then close with a soft click of finality. They were at last together.

I retrieved her panties from where they lay, held them against my face and savored the blended scent of bath soap and the familiar muskiness that emanated from the large damp spot she had left. I stroked my cock and the pleasure in my loins began to build as I waited to find out if I would be able to hear Jill and Brady fucking. I didn’t have long to wait and in the quiet of the night the barely discernible whispers and the muted sound of two bodies in rhythmic movement meant my long held fantasy was a fantasy no more.

kinkydetroit
Experienced

Unread post by kinkydetroit » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:22 am

Yes, each of the installments were posted around 9 AM. #4 is overdue. Looking forward to it!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Amazing story!!!!!! Please, go on soon ;)

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Sorry guys, it will be awhile before I finish writing follow-on chapters.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:08 am

Part Four...The Act

It was a sleepless, but delicious night. The mental panorama of what was taking place only a few steps away played like a looped video on a cable news show, though what I was visualizing would never get past the censors. Occasionally I would doze fitfully; only to awaken again as I heard or thought I heard a sound from the guest room.

The approach of dawn dimly lit the bedroom where I had spent the night alone…alone while the love of my life lay in another man’s arms and shamelessly parted her legs to give him access to what had been mine alone to enjoy for so many years.

Once again, I thought I heard sounds from the guest room and an erotic chill traversed my spine as this time I heard it clearly…the bumping of a headboard against the wall.
I threw back the covers and quietly crept from my bed and out into the hallway. The muted, rhythmic bumping continued and from this vantage point I could also hear human sounds. By controlling my own heavy breathing I could just make out the familiar sounds Jill makes as she nears orgasm. I had only heard those sounds from her when I was making love to her, not lurking in the hall like a voyeur. This time she was naked in bed with my best friend Brady…and I could hear him too. I don’t know what words to use to describe the sounds of sex, but they are unique, recognizable, and mesmerizing.

Between the indelicate sounds of copulation, I heard Jill’s voice quietly mouthing words that would be shocking in both tenor and coarseness if uttered in the light of day, but to my ears they were sensual under the circumstances. My normally gentle and soft-spoken wife was encouraging Brady to take her and use her any way he wanted...telling him that she belonged to him, and to just fuck her! To cum in her! This was more intense than ever imagined. Instinct told me to throw open the door and face them with anger and indignation, but those thoughts were trumped by my desire to hear more…to hear Jill cry out with pleasure…to share with another man, the woman who had pleasured me so many times…to immerse my lascivious thoughts in the activity taking place behind that door.

Their passion soon overwhelmed any attempts they had made at silence. While I could now have heard nearly everything from the vantage point of my bed, from just outside their door every tiny sound was discernible. The image was vivid. Naked bodies, wet and glistening with perspiration making forceful, slapping contact, groans made through clenched teeth, vulgar requests no longer whispered, and then at last…the climax. What I couldn’t see I could envision and sense intensely. The rhythmic noises of the bed ceased after one last crash that coincided with grunts and animal-like cries from the bed’s occupants. Then quiet. It was done. Brady had released his sperm inside my beautiful wife, and the most powerful urge outside of survival had been consummated.

It seemed an odd thought at the moment, but I wondered how much sperm he had released inside her. What I was sure of is that with her natural muscle control Jill was milking every last drop from his cock, just as she always did with mine.

After a pause they began to converse…quietly again. Afterglow. The time to celebrate and share thoughts about what had just occurred. Though I had not shared in the physical aspect of their joining, I was sexually sated just as if I had been the one who had just taken her. The erection that had been my companion most of the night slowly softened. I tiptoed back to my bed.

It was only a few minutes until Jill came in. She looked disheveled and tired, but she was smiling in a way I had never seen before. She shed the nighty and tossed it on a chair, bent over and gave me a kiss.
“You’re awake!”
“Of course, I haven’t slept much.”
“Let me take a shower and I’ll join you.”
“No, don’t shower…just get in bed.”
“But I’m a mess!”
“That’s okay.”
She looked bewildered, but lifted the covers and slid in beside me.
“Oh god, I’m still leaking…”

I reached between her legs and she reluctantly spread them. Her skin was hot and her swollen and extended lips told an erotic story. My fingers were greeted by a trickle of warm, silky liquid. He had indeed deposited a significant load inside my wife. It was exactly what I had hoped to find.

“Does it bother you that Brady did that to me?”
“No, it’s perfect!...Do you have any regrets?” She hesitated a moment.
“I suppose I still worry that you are the one with regrets, even if you encouraged me, but it happened and now we have to live with it.”
“No regrets, Jill, please don’t worry. I just hope it was enjoyable for you.” She snuggled closer.
“It was fantastic!” she said with a muffled giggle. “He said he hadn’t been with a woman in over a year and he about wore me out trying to catch up. It was so different. You and I make love, but he just used me. It was fun playing the role of a hooker. Maybe I missed my calling!”

The fragrant combination of their sexual smells that wafted from beneath the sheets was the dreamed-of conclusion to my fantasy and I emotionally celebrated the perfectness of the moment. As I held and continued to reassure her, we both let sleep overtake us.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:16 am

Part Five...The Dawn
We all slept in that morning. I was the first to get up. As the coffee was brewing, I showered and shaved and allowed thoughts of the previous night’s events to sort out. My reflection in the mirror revealed no restrained shame, regret or anger, and when I looked over at the bed where my beautiful wife still slept, I saw none there. The covers were at her waist and small bruise marks were visible on her breasts and neck. She looked used and exhausted, but the sultry smile on her lips suggested she was dreaming of the previous night’s pleasures. God, I loved that woman!

I was drinking a tall glass of orange juice and finishing a slice of toast when Brady emerged from the guest room. His appearance was far worse than Jill’s, but then he wasn’t beautiful like her to start with. He looked as if ready to run out the door when he saw me sitting at the kitchen table. Fear. After all, he had just spent a night of debauchery in bed with my wife and the sobriety of dawn was about to demand answers.

“Brady, you look like shit!” I said it with a smile as I gestured toward the coffee pot.
“Have a cup and relax. I’m not going to kill you! Pour me a cup too.”

The fear in his eyes was replaced by a look of embarrassment.

He filled two cups for us and sat down at the table across from me, but still avoiding eye contact. I needed to reassure him yet try not to reveal how thrilled I was to have my fantasy fulfilled so perfectly.
“Brady, what took place last night was something all three of us agreed was okay, so don’t feel bad. Jill said she enjoyed it, and I’m okay with it…more than okay. And knowing how good Jill is in bed, I’m betting you enjoyed it too!”

A shy grin from Brady verified the accuracy of that comment. We sat there sipping our drinks and making small talk as the tension dissipated.

I retrieved the coffee pot and refilled Brady’s and my cups. By time they were empty again, we were both becoming quite comfortable with the situation. Potentially serious fears and concerns had again been replaced by the lighthearted friendship we had shared for years. The only difference was that now we had shared more than friendship and even in the light of morning it seemed surprisingly normal.

“Brady, I have to go to the store for a few things, why don’t you use the shower in our bedroom? There are disposable razors in the drawer by my sink. I think Jill would prefer you shave before she sees how rough you look!”

This time he met my eyes with a look of humble comfort, and understood exactly what I was saying. He nodded

“Thanks, my friend. Thanks for being my friend, and thanks for allowing me to love your wife and to make love to her. I think the world of her, and I also think you understand that I would never try to compete for her affection.”

”I know, Brady, don’t sweat it. There is something exceptional in the way the three of us relate, so let’s not question it.”

When I returned from the store some time later, I could hear the shower running in the master suite. The door was open, and I could see that Jill was no longer in bed. The familiar warmth of arousal returned as I quietly crept inside the bedroom far enough to check the shower. It was no surprise to see two naked bodies in the shower, the details distorted by the pattern in the shower glass, but the distortion couldn’t hide the positions of the two bodies. One was bent over, hands on the shower bench, and the other was thrusting forcefully from behind. For the first time in our decades together, I was watching Jill being fucked by another man.

The noise of slapping flesh, accentuated by unrestrained moans of pleasure and passion were delicious to my ears. I recognized the familiar, almost whimpering sounds that Jill makes just before an orgasm overwhelms her, and I was transfixed by the scene displayed before me like a snowy picture on an old television set. The perfect synchronization of their lovemaking was amazing to watch. Though it was the first day of their intimacy, they were like a couple that had practiced for years. As their lovemaking increased in intensity, they began to climax together…she with the long drawn-out vocalizations that punctuate her orgasms, and he with several low grunts that coincided with frenzied thrusts.

Exhaustion took over and he leaned over her back as she stood propped against the bench and his body perfectly molded atop her.They stood motionless for nearly a minute as their bodies began the retreat from the natural high of consummated sex. Slowly he raised himself and moved back. I could visualize his softening cock sliding out…wet, white and foamy with a mixture of their bodily fluids. She turned and they kissed as the shower slowly flushed away all evidence of their activity. It was my cue to gracefully back out the door before they discovered the voyeur in the shadows.

sam6221941
Prepubescent

Unread post by sam6221941 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:19 am

Awesome story. Please keep going when you can.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:09 am

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!! Thanks JRE!!!

Please, continue it soon :)

Has Jill made any comparison between you two? ;) ;)

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:54 pm

Excellent! And thanks!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

Waynesworld
Player

Unread post by Waynesworld » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:49 am

Great story, very hot. Please continue.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:57 am

Waynesworld wrote:Great story, very hot. Please continue.
I totally agree, please continue. This is sooo hot!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Bet this is close to the dream every man on here shares. The perfect beginning of a HW. Very well written.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:57 am

Great, we share your exceitment.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:08 am

very nice read

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 pm

JRE
Any idea when u can post the next chapter? This storyline is too damned hot, and ur writing style exquisite! I very muchq look forward to the next part!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:32 am

wingman wrote:JRE
Any idea when u can post the next chapter? This storyline is too damned hot, and ur writing style exquisite! I very muchq look forward to the next part!!
Thanks for the nice words. I have another chapter in work, but at this time of the year it's difficult to find time to write, so it may be a while.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:24 am

More

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:43 pm

i guess that is all.
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com